Current Server Status - Page 4 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 3 votes

Current Server Status

• Please log in to reply
429 replies to this topic

#76 markoh1988

markoh1988

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1645 posts
  • LocationSingapore
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 July 2017 - 05:18 AM

DC again

#77 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 05:18 AM

Sweet moments always last short.

#78 walastik99

walastik99

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • LocationInside Every Women's Heart
  • Server:Thor

Posted 29 July 2017 - 05:19 AM

Down again.. sad

#79 TheKeanu1988

TheKeanu1988

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 05:23 AM

It´s so strange to see Prontera so empty. When i´m extremly lucky i can play for 30 minutes.

But that short time doesn´t seem to be worthwhile for ti or other things.

#80 Aboed

Aboed

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 224 posts
  • LocationIn A Galaxy Far, Far Away
  • Server:Thor

Posted 29 July 2017 - 05:25 AM

"I'm logging oooooon
Why is everything so heavy?
Logging oooooon
When's the server up and ready?
I keep wondering what is bringing it down
If i just let go, just let it be
Logging oooooon
Come on cinnamon let us free!"

Spoiler Chillin

#81 Kisats05

Kisats05

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 841 posts
  • LocationPayon Town
  • Server:Chaos x Thor

Posted 29 July 2017 - 05:25 AM

I can log in now...

#82 AcidTerror

AcidTerror

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 240 posts
  • LocationMinsk, Belarus

Posted 29 July 2017 - 05:31 AM

I can't log in to the server for the second day  :bash:

#83 Lovens

Lovens

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 436 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 July 2017 - 05:32 AM

"I'm logging oooooon
Why is everything so heavy?
Logging oooooon
When's the server up and ready?
I keep wondering what is bringing it down
If i just let go, just let it be
Logging oooooon
Come on cinnamon let us free!"

Spoiler Chillin

RIP Chester Bennington and my prepubescent years of emo fashion and attitude. 

Edited by Lovens, 29 July 2017 - 05:32 AM.

#84 Meekaru

Meekaru

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 05:37 AM

how about report it already to the FBI 

to nailed that madafaka in a box. 

Cute but not even close to my suggestion mister troll. Every major city on the west coast has a division of law enforcement that deals with attacks like this since the early nineties. Thanks for the indirect jab at me though. 

#85 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts
  • Server:thor

Posted 29 July 2017 - 05:39 AM

this is my last post i hope you notice this GM and CM, please update those who cant access on forums and support site we have a hardly time on visiting those site in facebook, as for me it seems i have to log in many many times except for support whenever i create a ticket it loads too long end up error, im using mobile with a same ip using in my pc were it cant visit any wp site.... thank you for answering...

p.s:respect post

#86 Meekaru

Meekaru

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 05:43 AM

this is my last post i hope you notice this GM and CM, please update those who cant access on forums and support site we have a hardly time on visiting those site in facebook, as for me it seems i have to log in many many times except for support whenever i create a ticket it loads too long end up error, im using mobile with a same ip using in my pc were it cant visit any wp site.... thank you for answering...

p.s:respect post

Don't quit playing over this please. It isn't your connection at fault. The game servers are under attack by a sweaty hacker and it will clear up soon, hopefully and you will be able to get online again.

#87 Dumbledore2

Dumbledore2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 274 posts
  • LocationBrasil

Posted 29 July 2017 - 05:44 AM

After that terrible event happened and everything stabilized, well, I would not like to receive days of free vip as a compensation, but something that will in fact change my experience. For example a very fat xp bonus for a few days will be very rewarding. Well vip if I want I buy, since xp bonus is not possible to buy. So I think it will be the most admirable and satisfying for everyone. :yawn:

•  
  •  

#88 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 29 July 2017 - 05:48 AM

Disconnected right after finishing the Bijou instance, I am fine with that. Much better than DC'd before the instance ends.

:heh:

#89 MikaKuchiki

MikaKuchiki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 05:49 AM

It´s so strange to see Prontera so empty. When i´m extremly lucky i can play for 30 minutes.

But that short time doesn´t seem to be worthwhile for ti or other things.

OMG AO KUDO!

Well, i forget to do instance this week and seems i can't do instance at all now ._.

#90 Gavu

Gavu

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 05:53 AM

Disconnected right after finishing the Bijou instance, I am fine with that. Much better than DC'd before the instance ends.

:heh:

Same here I always wonder when I will dc, I wish I can finish all the quests -_- :sob:

#91 diikhlaskan

diikhlaskan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 338 posts
  • LocationJakarta, Indonesia, Payon City

Posted 29 July 2017 - 05:58 AM

and how do we sent ticket. if my isp blocked and can't even open support or forum?

*i post this on my friend phone

#92 Lovens

Lovens

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 436 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 July 2017 - 06:04 AM

and how do we sent ticket. if my isp blocked and can't even open support or forum?

Welcome to the Twilight Zone fam.  :ok:

#93 Lambor

Lambor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1230 posts
  • LocationAbingdon, MD
  • Server:Chaos - Animosity Leader

Posted 29 July 2017 - 06:07 AM

Status of woe?

#94 S207

S207

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1584 posts
  • LocationCancun MX
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 29 July 2017 - 06:07 AM

Do you even read? You are like a teenage brat who HAVE to comment to act smart!
I have been seeing you response in every threads,you never suggest solution,just always been "it's like this in RO forever,they won't change" attitude and intentionally derail every thread!

Agree, but applies to more players

After that terrible event happened and everything stabilized, well, I would not like to receive days of free vip as a compensation, but something that will in fact change my experience. For example a very fat xp bonus for a few days will be very rewarding. Well vip if I want I buy, since xp bonus is not possible to buy. So I think it will be the most admirable and satisfying for everyone. :yawn:

Agree too. I mean, VIP Days its what i am suposse to recive too, since most of us PAY for a service, and the service is unavailable, and WP doesnt mind to do money back (I just read their policies.), at least i want my VIP days back and thats is the fair part and not the compensation, for the compensation must come in a very FAT exp event, it compensates vip and non vip users, and the bad experience of this.

You must wait till they finish identify the attackers and unblock the rest of region/countries IPs. At the end if they announce it has stop and you still cant login or are unable to send ticket, get your IP, login from your phone or anywhere outside your network, or even you can use a proxy to send a ticket. after you sent it and they response you, turn off the proxy and try to login. Im just an average forums/player. this answer must be confirmed or corrected by a GM / CM.

Edited by S207, 29 July 2017 - 06:14 AM.

#95 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 29 July 2017 - 06:12 AM

Its unfortunate, but I think they block IP of your country/region for a good reason. When my own website got DDoS attack two years ago, I blocked the entire country Vietnam from accessing my site, and then everything went back to normal. I still have Vietnam on the blacklist of my website, and we didnt have a problem since then. Of course WP's case is likely more complicated, since they may have to block a lot of countries/regions rather than one culprit. The smarter hackers/attackers will use proxy IPs, making it much harder to detect.

#96 Rockerox

Rockerox

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 4159 posts
  • LocationLeader Hermandad De Sagitarium
  • Server:Chaos ( Renewall )

Posted 29 July 2017 - 06:14 AM

It's fun to see people, desperate! For a simple game. Ajjaja cry and cry, if you have so much problem camp, do a reset of the game to the database and start all of zero, I think it would be a fun measure, and put with more difficulty the card 0.0001% mvps and the creation of god item With a minimum of 500 pieces per god item, that is difficult to obtain and more fun. A simple opinion, kisses to all.

es divertido ver a la gente ,deseperada ! por un simple juego . ajjaja llorar y llorar , si tienes tanto problema camp , hace un reset del juego a la base de datos y comenzar todos de cero ,  creo que seria una medida divertida , y poner con  mas dificultad las mvps card 0.0001% y la creacion de god item con un minimo de 500 piezas por god item , que sea dificil de obtener y mas divertido. una simple opinión , besos a todos.

#97 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3030 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground

Posted 29 July 2017 - 06:26 AM

It's fun to see people, desperate! For a simple game. Ajjaja cry and cry, if you have so much problem camp, do a reset of the game to the database and start all of zero, I think it would be a fun measure, and put with more difficulty the card 0.0001% mvps and the creation of god item With a minimum of 500 pieces per god item, that is difficult to obtain and more fun. A simple opinion, kisses to all.

es divertido ver a la gente ,deseperada ! por un simple juego . ajjaja llorar y llorar , si tienes tanto problema camp , hace un reset del juego a la base de datos y comenzar todos de cero ,  creo que seria una medida divertida , y poner con  mas dificultad las mvps card 0.0001% y la creacion de god item con un minimo de 500 piezas por god item , que sea dificil de obtener y mas divertido. una simple opinión , besos a todos.

Just reset the account ^ owns.... leave our accounts out of it!!! 

#98 Rockerox

Rockerox

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 4159 posts
  • LocationLeader Hermandad De Sagitarium
  • Server:Chaos ( Renewall )

Posted 29 July 2017 - 06:29 AM

Just reset the account ^ owns.... leave our accounts out of it!!! 

A server reset, sometimes it's good for everything, take new airs and all start! Of zero.

And put more difficulty to the game drop mvps card = 0.00001%

And creation god items = 500 pieces per god item 

#99 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3030 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground

Posted 29 July 2017 - 06:32 AM

A server reset, sometimes it's good for everything, take new airs and all start! Of zero.

And put more difficulty to the game drop mvps card = 0.00001%

And creation god items = 500 pieces per god item 

NO! If you want a server reset, just go RE: or play your own server. 

#100 Meekaru

Meekaru

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 06:46 AM

Considering the complete lack of balance that 2-3% of the community with tons of f-you money would be back on track within a day or two and it would still be the same within a month or two minus the mvp cards. Bots haven't gone anywhere so the economy would be twice as broken. Nothing good would come out of it overall.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users