I don't know how to read Korean, so these are just what I can gather from google translating. If anyone wants to come along and provide a better translation, it would be appreciated. Until then, here is a rundown of the changes:
- All WoEs will be 1 hour long. It isn't clear on what when they will take place (?).
- The number of castles available per woe is being reduced. 5 for 1.0, 5 for 2.0, 5 for TE. The castle realms available will be rotate.
- WoE ____ set equipment will now be purchasable directly from an NPC for cheap. They can be upgraded easily with unique upgrade items that exist only for these gears. The items will drop via castle treasures, or from the guild dungeons.
- Players will no longer instantly respawn when they die inside of a castle. Similar to PVP, players will now have the chance to be resurrected by any res skills (It doesn't mention anything about Tokens). If a player dies again after already being ressed, they will then respawn.
- God Items will be slottable with a chance of failure when slotting. If the slotting attempt fails, the god item is permanently lost. (There is also something about enchanting, but it specifically says a hat? Not sure entirely on this part)
- Each castle will have their own exclusive Guild Dungeons 1 & 2. The guild leader that owns the castle can invest into an NPC to increase the spawns within the dungeon. GD1 will contain monsters below level 100, GD2 contains monsters above level 100. Hall of Abyss dungeons are still shared between all the castles in the realm. (It also says something about castle owners allowing the public to enter their castle's dungeon for an admission fee?)
- The seal quests are being revamped. EXP rewards are being redone, and now all seals will be opened at the same time. The limit of 100 completions per seal still remains, and once all are closed a god item can be made.
There are also 2 changes that kRO already implemented:
- Unique castle drops have been put back in.
- Alliance members can now use the castle flags of other guilds in their alliance. (It also mentions some new flag features in an image table, so I can't see what it says)
Adding to the first post so more people see it:
Please post your thoughts on the announcement. I can take this feedback to the director next time we meet. Which should be next week.
Edited by Toxn, 13 September 2017 - 04:21 PM.