RESTART Response to the Open Letters - Page 2 - Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

RESTART Response to the Open Letters

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
158 replies to this topic

#26 htpgmail

htpgmail

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 220 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 06 February 2018 - 01:03 PM

Pardon me, but I am a bit confused.

So... let's say we were gifted an item or purchased it from a friend without going through the vending market and said item was duplicated? Are we just ass out of 700m+ zeny?

And another thing, you stated we'd be made whole if our items vanished, however.... The Market Has CHANGED!!!! There are items I own that I purchased for 10m that are now worth and being sold for 175m. How can us losing pretty much 155m be considered fair and how on earth do you expect people who made their money from the equipment and costume trade to stick around?!?!

Just take SS or video of your items. Do not trust WP.

#27 spider

spider

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 February 2018 - 01:04 PM

What exactly is being duped.... You would think if all this duping is taking place you would be able to find some damn cards on ragial. There's a shortage of virtually every card aside from the heavily botted maps.

That's the problem, they don't appear to be duping things that stick around. Will their item database be able to tell if 100 cards came out of a duped oca or are random item id's generated when oca n such are used?

Some very, very, obviously illegit cards. 

#28 Renaru

Renaru

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationThe Dream World~
  • Server:Re:Start

Posted 06 February 2018 - 01:05 PM

Just take SS or video of your items. Do not trust WP.

I did all of that just now. If I lose a cent to this their server is dead to me. I've worked so hard for the little amount I have @_@ 

#29 kochanneo

kochanneo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 01:10 PM

I did all of that just now. If I lose a cent to this their server is dead to me. I've worked so hard for the little amount I have @_@ 

Good luck, we'll miss you!

I'm looking forward to this. I wonder what will be left afterwards! :heh:

#30 Namrok

Namrok

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 376 posts
  • Twitter:c21h30w2
  • LocationRU: Saint Petersburg
  • Server:Odin + Chaos

Posted 06 February 2018 - 01:14 PM

15y old game, and creators doesnt know how to dupe items.. so sad

#31 mattxor

mattxor

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 635 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:No Server

Posted 06 February 2018 - 01:15 PM

I will be the only one here defending this guild.

You guys are sinking lower than they are for sure.

Camp, I do understand the frustration that the community is dealing with. When I returned for third class, I saw what was going on and I took another long break. Watching dragon breath take out full guilds made me sick. Now, I understand that this is a part of the game and you guys do your best to punish those that break the rules. That makes me happy but the dupe thing I mean really what can you do..I know it is not your fault.

Please do punish those that use cheats but these guilds that resort to these measures are just trying to compete. These other guilds are trying to run them off the server while moral is down. Every guild has a whole week to get ready for WoE. That would include all alt accounts that they plan to use. All that I want is for you to respect the effort that these people bring to your game and tell them to stop cheating. There is no reason to scare people to not WoE that are trying to compete. 

#32 Spoon

Spoon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1072 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 01:17 PM

I will be the only one here defending this guild.
You guys are sinking lower than they are for sure.

Camp, I do understand the frustration that the community is dealing with. When I returned for third class, I saw what was going on and I took another long break. Watching dragon breath take out full guilds made me sick. Now, I understand that this is a part of the game and you guys do your best to punish those that break the rules. That makes me happy but the dupe thing I mean really what can you do..I know it is not your fault.

Please do punish those that use cheats but these guilds that resort to these measures are just trying to compete. These other guilds are trying to run them off the server while moral is down. Every guild has a whole week to get ready for WoE. That would include all alt accounts that they plan to use. All that I want is for you to respect the effort that these people bring to your game and tell them to stop cheating. There is no reason to scare people to not WoE that are trying to compete.

Cheating to compete is cheating none the less and cheaters should be punished

The idea of "we cheated because we aren't on the same level as other guilds" or "we cheated because others did" is not an excuse. If you cheat, u should be punished

Edited by Spoon, 06 February 2018 - 01:21 PM.

#33 kochanneo

kochanneo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 01:22 PM

There's plenty of us competing who didn't bot, RMT or dupe items. It's no excuse.

#34 mattxor

mattxor

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 635 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 06 February 2018 - 01:25 PM

The cheating part needs to be dealt with yes. The alt account issue no.

#35 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 06 February 2018 - 01:26 PM

That argument would only hold weight if it was a small guild cheating.

It's not. It's a big one. 

#36 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 01:27 PM

What hahahah, are you saying you shouldn't ban them for setting up macro precasts/no delay because ohhh the poor guild doesn't have the numbers to compete?  That is some funny stuff, lets set that precedent so solo people can bot up an army of wizards and defend castles with a bunch of bots.  What kind of dumb logic is that?  I don't like the idea of banning a bunch of people with how low the population is already but flat out allowing them to cheat because they don't have the numbers is beyond stupid.

#37 htpgmail

htpgmail

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 01:35 PM

Please permanently ban anyone caught cheating. They've had so many chances to prove they aren't trash human beings, and their time is up..

#38 mattxor

mattxor

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 635 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 06 February 2018 - 01:37 PM

What I am saying is that Xellie and any other guild leader can not verify that their guild members do not use cheats themselves.

What we will have here is a GM team that is focused on one guild making them not want to compete anymore.

We all know there are undetectable cheats so its whatever at this point.

You guys can have your GM army. Have fun! That is all that matters not the cheating, duping or WoE drama.

#39 de1ls0n

de1ls0n

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 01:38 PM

GOGO WIPE WIPE WIPE

#40 Morlord

Morlord

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1433 posts
  • LocationOver There-->

Posted 06 February 2018 - 01:38 PM

That is some funny stuff, lets set that precedent so solo people can bot up an army of wizards and defend castles with a bunch of bots.

Tbf, about 2 months ago there were hundreds of wizard bots teleporting and firebolt leveling at the Porcellio map and quiet a lot of those now are "active, non-cheating" members of bigger guilds.

But hey, why check a members background if it helps increasing our numbers. :rolleyes:

#41 Spoon

Spoon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1072 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 01:39 PM

What I am saying is that Xellie and any other guild leader can not verify that their guild members do not use cheats themselves.
What we will have here is a GM team that is focused on one guild making them not want to compete anymore.

You guys can have your GM army. Have fun! That is all that matters not the cheating, duping or WoE drama.

IDC what guild it is cheaters should be banned, in regards to that guild, they did blatent cheats and got caught.

If u have video evidence of someone cheating, submit it. I encourage it

Edited by Spoon, 06 February 2018 - 01:40 PM.

#42 htpgmail

htpgmail

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 01:41 PM

:questionmark:  :yawn:

#43 mattxor

mattxor

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 635 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 06 February 2018 - 01:46 PM

If u have video evidence of someone cheating, submit it. I encourage it

I am not the one trying to get people banned here. Settle it in WoE not here on the forums. Submit your tickets.

#44 Renaru

Renaru

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 01:46 PM

Listen this is great and all but some of us are in turmoil over billions of zeny possibly vanishing for us playing the market.

#45 tinga1

tinga1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 01:48 PM

WIPE THE SERVER

#46 Spoon

Spoon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1072 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 01:48 PM

I am not the one trying to get people banned here. Settle it in WoE not here on the forums. Submit your tickets.

Lol, defends cheating guild, accuses other guilds of cheating, gets told to submit proof of the cheats, backtracks and says settle it in WoE because he has no proof, just speculation. Stay classy

#47 Renaru

Renaru

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 01:49 PM

Lol, defends cheating guild, accuses other guilds of cheating, gets told to submit proof of the cheats, backtracks and says settle it in WoE because he has no proof, just speculation. Stay classy

At least someone said what we were all thinkin.

#48 htpgmail

htpgmail

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 01:53 PM

WIPE THE SERVER

CC: Campitor

See: Signature

#49 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 06 February 2018 - 01:53 PM

No we can't. But we can do our best to make sure that it is an atmosphere where it clearly isn't accepted and those who are caught are dealt with appropriately. If every guildleader did this, cheaters would have to make their own guild, or face not being accepted. 

#50 Renaru

Renaru

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 02:00 PM

WIPE THE SERVER

EXCEPT FOR COSTUMES, SOME OF US ARE VAIN!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users