RESTART Response to the Open Letters - Page 4 - Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

RESTART Response to the Open Letters

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
158 replies to this topic

#76 senpa1

senpa1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 825 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 06 February 2018 - 04:52 PM

it's best to get off the ship before you drown with it

#77 rhexis

rhexis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 05:04 PM

The items they are referring to are ones listed on RMT websites. A lot of the items listed aren't even possible to obtain, such as: Dracula, GTB, and Tao Gunka cards.

And how sure are we about that? At this point I can not trust WP to be transparent about everything anymore. 

Edited by rhexis, 06 February 2018 - 05:04 PM.

#78 keebkyu

keebkyu

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 05:12 PM

if there is a wipe. . . I'm not a doomsayer but. . .  if there really is a wipe. . . mind as just add Ragnarok Zero instead of a wipe. . . I would preferred a new update version than a restart of a restart. . . ha ha restart of restart get it? :heh:

#79 helloyooji

helloyooji

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 05:16 PM

How the -_- am I supposed to know if my item is a duped item or not? And am I supposed to screenshot all my items so that I can tally them again after you guys do your stupid maintenance?

I filmed all my stuff on all 3 accounts I have, just to be safe :P

#80 Renaru

Renaru

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationThe Dream World~
  • Server:Re:Start

Posted 06 February 2018 - 05:18 PM

If they don't give us back our actual items and instead give us a pitiful amount of zeny they find good enough so we throw more money to cut our losses than they may as well close the server x,x

#81 rhexis

rhexis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 05:20 PM

No way am I doing that. This is on WP again. Constantly punishing us legit players for their fking screw-ups.

#82 sp13

sp13

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 05:21 PM

And what will keep the server from going back that way the next day after this salvation maintenance?

That's a good question, and hopefully one that's answered before they go through with this. This plan sounds like a tremendous amount of work for WP and would be a detriment to everyone if botched or the duping continued.

#83 sp13

sp13

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 05:27 PM

If they don't give us back our actual items and instead give us a pitiful amount of zeny they find good enough so we throw more money to cut our losses than they may as well close the server x,x

I would imagine restoring items instead of compensating zeny would be less trouble for both sides since WP *should* have lists of everything deleted. That said, some clarification from Campitor on what being "made whole" entails would ease a lot of tension.

#84 SourcaSAM

SourcaSAM

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Locationby Khalid

Posted 06 February 2018 - 05:33 PM

It'd be funny if a botter filmed his inventory with hundreds of cards for us to see lmao

Edited by SourcaSAM, 06 February 2018 - 05:34 PM.

#85 xSnuff

xSnuff

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 February 2018 - 05:50 PM

the server is flooded with drops lhz, ghostring cards. The wipe is a solution, lets go wipe.

#86 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 06 February 2018 - 05:54 PM

I have some footage but I haven't processed the video yet, that would take hours .-.

I'll help you ^_^

#87 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 06 February 2018 - 05:58 PM

I will be the only one here defending this guild.

You guys are sinking lower than they are for sure.

Camp, I do understand the frustration that the community is dealing with. When I returned for third class, I saw what was going on and I took another long break. Watching dragon breath take out full guilds made me sick. Now, I understand that this is a part of the game and you guys do your best to punish those that break the rules. That makes me happy but the dupe thing I mean really what can you do..I know it is not your fault.

Please do punish those that use cheats but these guilds that resort to these measures are just trying to compete. These other guilds are trying to run them off the server while moral is down. Every guild has a whole week to get ready for WoE. That would include all alt accounts that they plan to use. All that I want is for you to respect the effort that these people bring to your game and tell them to stop cheating. There is no reason to scare people to not WoE that are trying to compete. 

Pnuema blocks Dragon breath ... ffs 

#88 Philione

Philione

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 265 posts
  • Server:RE:Start

Posted 06 February 2018 - 07:33 PM

@the guys who are asking (or should i say crying maybe?) for a server wipe: how stubborn are you to think it would solve all problems? it would make the situation in 3 or 4 month even worse than it is now. why? because you are punishing legal players, who farmed hard and/or used WPE for VIP and/or the cash shop for the last 6 months and didnt do anything wrong. do you really think it would amaze them to get all of their stuff wiped because of others cheating/botting/hacking and destroying the server? ofc not, they're gonna quit. after the wipe the rest of the playerbase is gonna have some fun for a couple of months until the inflation is coming back because there is still no solution against bots/cheats and hacks found. what are you guys doing then? asking for another wipe? congrats.

#89 htpgmail

htpgmail

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 07:42 PM

pretty sure the people asking for a wipe are banned or will be soon anyway

#90 Creaitov

Creaitov

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • LocationChile

Posted 06 February 2018 - 07:47 PM

the server is flooded with drops lhz, ghostring cards. The wipe is a solution, lets go wipe.

Why so hyped about a wipe? are you guys afraid to lose everything so you want everyone else to lose their stuff too?  :heh:

how do you like your meat btw? medium-rare or well done? :x

#91 veinzjj

veinzjj

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 09:14 PM

wakawkkaw they like it raw @Creaitov :D

#92 mattxor

mattxor

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 635 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:No Server

Posted 06 February 2018 - 09:39 PM

I am waiting to hear that the Gm's will not be harassing me or others during WoE.
Make me proud and let everyone know that WP will only go after cheaters and will leave dual client out of the purge.

#93 SourcaSAM

SourcaSAM

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Locationby Khalid

Posted 06 February 2018 - 09:59 PM

pretty sure the people asking for a wipe are banned or will be soon anyway

Yep, they know they're in trouble. They're just trying to grab as many people they can with them.
Typical cheaters/cancers.

Edited by SourcaSAM, 06 February 2018 - 10:01 PM.

#94 PoySanity

PoySanity

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1211 posts
  • LocationEinbech

Posted 06 February 2018 - 10:35 PM

RE:Start Server will be WIPE in 3... 2... 1...

#95 Alezzia

Alezzia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 180 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 03:01 AM

Why so hyped about a wipe? are you guys afraid to lose everything so you want everyone else to lose their stuff too?  :heh:

how do you like your meat btw? medium-rare or well done? :x

Cause his guild was selling a very suspicious amount of miniboss cards over the last 2 month if i'm honest i been wondering all the time how they can be so lucky. Also their the ones being accursed of NDL so.... 1+1= ;)

#96 kr1sz0r

kr1sz0r

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 192 posts
  • Locationfield of fate
  • Server:Classic

Posted 07 February 2018 - 03:17 AM

it's best to get off the ship before you drown with it

^

wipe or riot

#97 kochanneo

kochanneo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 03:21 AM

I came up 100% legit. As far as I know, I haven't allowed anyone in my guild who has done this -_- either, those that I've found I've kicked. I'm still up for a clean slate, a new server with better bot protection. Call this the test run, take what they know now, implement better bot protection and actually keep an eye on this -_- to stop it from happening again.

Work out what people paid in WPE over the life of this server and give them some sort of compensation per amount, you can do this, you did something similar with the shining poring hat. Give a few costumes to those who come back within the first week, then try again. This time keeping your -_- together and actually maybe listening to the community when they tell you what they do and don't want. (Pure cosmetics on the cash shop, the actual schedule you said you were gonna stick with at the start, that sort of thing...)

Hell, if you can afford it, leave the old server up maybe and give us the secondary one you were promising us at the start...

Edited by kochanneo, 07 February 2018 - 03:24 AM.

#98 Spoon

Spoon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1072 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 03:45 AM

I am waiting to hear that the Gm's will not be harassing me or others during WoE.
Make me proud and let everyone know that WP will only go after cheaters and will leave dual client out of the purge.

Keep waiting cuz nobody should get special treatment, especially when macroing multiple clients and having them cast and attack when ur not on that client//pc

#99 mattxor

mattxor

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 635 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:No Server

Posted 07 February 2018 - 03:52 AM

Now, who is accusing people of doing illegal things with no proof.

I can multi client perfectly fine without cheating.

#100 lmmortaI

lmmortaI

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 04:35 AM

@Mattxor please stop taking drugs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users