Patch Notes 2/7/2018 - Page 4 - Patch Notes and News - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Patch Notes 2/7/2018

• Please log in to reply
131 replies to this topic

#76 Vossel

Vossel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 404 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Overlord

Posted 07 February 2018 - 12:12 PM

What if someone burns from some skills that inflict it and they change the island does the burn dmg count as in fight so they can heal???

i would suggest to remove burn or something from a in fight status

also if someone casts a skill on another island than changes the island and the skill hits something does this count as in fight as well to heal up again?

#77 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 07 February 2018 - 12:15 PM

We will look into this burn (etc.) issue.

A started healing on another island will not give a penalty when hopping but also doesn't remove the penalty when island hopping is performed while healing. 

Easy words:

You start slow heal or a potion on Island 1

While it's healing you hop on Island 2

It's still healing - does not give penalty, but the penalty status is given. If you "try" to heal more you will get the penalty.

This behavior is intended.

If a skill is casted on another island (for example Spark Rock) and you hopped and spark rock is doing damage it might count as attack. If this turns out to be a problem we need a closer look at it.

#78 Vossel

Vossel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 404 posts
  • Server:Overlord

Posted 07 February 2018 - 12:30 PM

Verderous forest map is broken, got kicked out of it at channel 2&3 already, not sure about the other channels

#79 allerulz

allerulz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 12:38 PM

portals are messed up. Can't enter windy farms and then it just stands there unable to move until logging back in. Others report same thing happening at other locations.

#80 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 12:40 PM

Looks like there is a problem with the map servers. Looking into it.

#81 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 12:45 PM

We will take the servers down again to address and fix the issues. Sorry for the inconvenience.

#82 manege

manege

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 12:52 PM

I am thrilled to test out the new changes. Thank you for your hard work popcorn!

#83 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 01:10 PM

The issue has been addressed and the server will be back within around 30 minutes if all goes well. Thank you for your patience.

#84 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 01:36 PM

The servers are back online. Please let us know if you come across any further problems. Thank you!

#85 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 01:40 PM

We are having still issues we need to address. Sorry for the inconvenience today. We are looking into this matter to address it as fast as possible.

#86 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 02:45 PM

Hopefully we were able to address all the issues now. I did extensive tests now (this is why it took that long) and the servers didn't crash anymore. The servers are now back online.

We apologize greatly for the inconvenience.

#87 manege

manege

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 03:12 PM

Ty for your efforts popcorn ;)

#88 nighty007

nighty007

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 03:21 PM

Thanks Popcorn, everything seems to work again :p_smile:

#89 stiffyliffyriffy

stiffyliffyriffy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 03:23 PM

Great. Thanks for the fix looking forward to adapting. 

Since the summoner skills have now been reduced. Having excess SP that can't be used on the character seems to be wasteful will this extra SP be available for transfer to another character on the same account?

#90 Onyzer

Onyzer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 07 February 2018 - 10:47 PM

Additional changes:

When carrying the flag BSQ -_-roach (Dragoon) can't be used too. The skill Regain Refresh (Summoner) does not give back HP when carrying the flag.

Thank you!

#91 theprofme

theprofme

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • LocationSilistra, Bulgaria
  • Server:D`Best

Posted 07 February 2018 - 10:52 PM

Update: You will get a special skill reset scroll which will give you back the correct amount of SP without any loss.

Thank You Popcorn for all the changes presented in this update. There is one thing that worries me still. How about the Monster Cards used before Skill Reset? Would the effect remain or we should go through the hell of farming/buying/merging/enchanting them again?

#92 Apocryphos

Apocryphos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • LocationSan Diego
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 07 February 2018 - 11:39 PM

The monsters are dropping the Kamelle Box from Thursday, 2/8 0:00 Server Time until Tuesday, 2/13 23:59 Server Time.

Is not working.

#93 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 12:05 AM

The monsters are dropping the Kamelle Box from Thursday, 2/8 0:00 Server Time until Tuesday, 2/13 23:59 Server Time.

Is not working.

Looks like it was one of "these" days yesterday. I changed the date from last year's drop but I forgot to change the year from 2017 to 2018. That can be fixed easily, sadly I need someone in the office to do a short (not longer than 15 mins.) server restart. I expect that to happen later today. I am sorry for that.

Thank You Popcorn for all the changes presented in this update. There is one thing that worries me still. How about the Monster Cards used before Skill Reset? Would the effect remain or we should go through the hell of farming/buying/merging/enchanting them again?

The unlocked higher levels of skills stay unlocked.

#94 TrustedMailbox

TrustedMailbox

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 07:17 AM

What is the Interesting filter?? :=
What is the Interesting filter?? :=

#95 ZiGanG

ZiGanG

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 08 February 2018 - 08:02 AM

Looks like it was one of "these" days yesterday. I changed the date from last year's drop but I forgot to change the year from 2017 to 2018. That can be fixed easily, sadly I need someone in the office to do a short (not longer than 15 mins.) server restart. I expect that to happen later today. I am sorry for that.

The unlocked higher levels of skills stay unlocked.

Kamelle Box fixed??

#96 Starkespada1

Starkespada1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 506 posts
  • LocationNo.
  • Server:Yes.

Posted 08 February 2018 - 10:01 AM

Could you guys possibly make other classes first class "Party Buffs" somewhat useful like Archer's Quickness but not as good as it?

Twin Rapid Stance, Summoner Breathe Of Nature, Warrior Warrior's Bond, and Magician Magicians Wisdom all pretty much offer nothing to teams and parties.

Thief Thief's Stealth is a bit underwhelming but it at least offers some actual benefit to their team

Mean While Archer Archer's Quickness is pretty good compared to every classes first buff even if you were to combine all of them together they'd still fall behind, Archer's quickness gives a staggering 10% movement speed buff and 3% final critical hit rate buff to everyone and themselves and puts it in a league of its own compared to the other buffs. (not asking for this to be changed it's fine)

I'm not asking for OP stats since it is a first class buff after all, that costs very little SP but It'd be nice to have something that can benefit you and some of your team mates is all.

#97 Kalipu

Kalipu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 10:09 AM

On Thursday, 2/8 the street carnival is starting in many countries and all the jesters are going wild on the streets. This is a reason for us to celebrate the street carnival season this year with an EXP and grind event.

Is there already an EXP event active? Or will it start tomorrow like every friday?

Can you already tell us about the EXP rate and event time, please?

#98 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 10:59 AM

Is there already an EXP event active? Or will it start tomorrow like every friday?

Can you already tell us about the EXP rate and event time, please?

The EXP event will starting tomorrow 2/9/2018. We will be posting exp rates for this later on today.

#99 nighty007

nighty007

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 11:02 AM

Today or tomorrow server restart for the Event?
Just want to know.

Edit: Nvm just saw the facebook post

Edited by nighty007, 08 February 2018 - 11:06 AM.

#100 Stophy

Stophy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 04:56 AM

gg.jpg

Look at this picture. Very nice changes. Last BSQ was so fun with a big bunch of different classes! (if one special guild doesnt appear :rolleyes:).

But I'm missing that everybody focus the flagg holders. Maybe killing a flag holder should be rewarded. For example: if someone holds 5 flags and gets killed by person A the person A should get for example 50 points per flag instant. So for 5 flags person A gets 250 points the moment he kills the flag holder.

And only 2 things are still annoying. The "buggy" summy golem who randomly kicks all people through the area. That golem should definitely get a fix or this ability should be disabled (because its top op that like 10 people get stunned..). The other thing is we see a lot of sentinels and every time I run into a silence trap i have to wait 8 seconds to use skills again. In my opinion thats to long and should be decreased to ~5 seconds or less..

Edited by Stophy, 10 February 2018 - 10:28 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users