Regarding the European Region Access Announcement.
Unfortunately as noted here all of Warpportal will be closing access to EU countries starting May 25th.
The RO1/RESTART Team is aware that with our game there are unique situations where the guild leader was responsible for the storing of God Items and Guild Leadership. To any of our EU based guild leaders we want to extend the chance to transfer God Items and Guild Leadership to any member of your guild which you trust.
In order to to submit this request please submit a ticket to the GM Team and PM Xealot on forums. Xealot will be on hand to expedite any of these requests that are made so they are handled before the window of contact closes.
When will this refund thing start?
- Refunds will start on May 1st. Since we are attempting to ensure we get everyone affected it may take a longer time than usual to go through all the transactions.
Is there anything more specific you can tell us on how the refunds are going to work?
- Players will be refunded back through the payment method used.
Do we have to write tickets?
- [5/4/2018 Revision] Due to the number of refunds being distributed, the rollout date for when these will begin has been moved to May 15th. We encourage any players who wish to expedite this process to send a ticket to our support team at support.warpportal.com, and request a refund so we can make sure to get all refunds distributed as quickly as possible.
Please note that if you are from Europe and have registered an account that does not state the affected region by the block you may still receive a refund, but the account will be flagged as from Europe and disabled.
Are all EU accounts going to be suspended or just blocked from accessing the server?
- All accounts registered from Europe will be disabled on May 25th. In addition any access from Europe will be restricted and we will no longer be accepting European users on to our service.
What is the list of all affected countries?
- All of Geographical Europe except for countries located in the Commonwealth of Independent States
Is Turkey affected?
Why is this block happening?
- “As we already have announced officially, there were some changes for our European gaming operation and service plan, and unfortunately these changes made GVI to terminate the current European operation policy and strategy. Thanks for your kindly understand and attention on this”
Q&A - Updated 5/18/2018
We've received answers to some of your questions from our management team! Thank you very much for your patience.
Please direct all conversation and inquiries on the topic here.
We will relay your questions to our management and do our best to post responses as soon as we can.
Thank you again for your patience and understanding.