327 replies to this topic

#101 SrCamacho

SrCamacho

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 02:11 PM

Bug Fixing OCP Items!?

Or a better way to make players spend more money with the game?!!

#102 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9322 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 07 June 2018 - 02:58 PM

Can we get the Original Verus Core sprite so people don't get scammed? 

Just a random suggestion

@topic

I don't like to see things changing ( especially the excellion shield because the shield original effect is just too strong and imba but whatever) but i know you guys need to do that

Just please, notify users about possible changes in the future, those gears are expensive as hell.

I fixed the sprites for "Book of the Sun God" "Verus Core" and "Adventurer's Spirit" :P

f14af037ca92021a0bbdd73f6164feff.png

I'm sure there are other ocp items showing the wrong sprites and etc.

Edit: Will have to get Camp to patch in the fixes though.

Also recovery ring has the correct sprite in the GRF but the client is re-directing to the wrong image so GM's will need to simply change what file it re-directs too for that one.

Edited by KriticalAssassin, 07 June 2018 - 03:04 PM.

#103 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 03:06 PM

Hello Folks,

Further update. For users who have a Cylinder Hairband or Red Lotus Stole. Since the change on these items is a single refine level difference. Any user that currently has one of these items refined may write in to get the refine level increased by 1. Example +7 -> +8. Please note that this can only be done ONCE per item and the GMs will be recording if an item has already received its bonus refine level. So do not purchase an item expecting that it can receive a free refine as it may have already received it. Items that are restored by the GMs for any reason cannot receive a bonus level as well. Please note that ANY item that has received a free refine will not be eligible to transfer its refine level to another item.

The upper limit on these refine levels is +12 for either item. The GMs will not boost it beyond that point.

#104 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 07 June 2018 - 03:09 PM

I fixed the sprites for "Book of the Sun God" "Verus Core" and "Adventurer's Spirit" :P

f14af037ca92021a0bbdd73f6164feff.png

I'm sure there are other ocp items showing the wrong sprites and etc.

Edit: Will have to get Camp to patch in the fixes though.

Also recovery ring has the correct sprite in the GRF but the client is re-directing to the wrong image so GM's will need to simply change what file it re-directs too for that one.

When they were first released I gave them a mini tutorial on how to fix them, but it seems they did not find the time to do it officially.

#105 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 03:14 PM

Hello Folks,

Further update. For users who have a Cylinder Hairband or Red Lotus Stole. Since the change on these items is a single refine level difference. Any user that currently has one of these items refined may write in to get the refine level increased by 1. Example +7 -> +8. Please note that this can only be done ONCE per item and the GMs will be recording if an item has already received its bonus refine level. So do not purchase an item expecting that it can receive a free refine as it may have already received it. Items that are restored by the GMs for any reason cannot receive a bonus level as well. Please note that ANY item that has received a free refine will not be eligible to transfer its refine level to another item.

The upper limit on these refine levels is +12 for either item. The GMs will not boost it beyond that point.

Really should have said this last night, before people scrambled to use enriched to +8 before it left.

Like me =((((((((((((

#106 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 03:18 PM

Really should have said this last night, before people scrambled to use enriched to +8 before it left.

Like me =((((((((((((

Talk to Xealot please and he will review your case. At the very least it can be boosted to +9

#107 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9322 posts
  • LocationBehind you?

Posted 07 June 2018 - 03:18 PM

When they were first released I gave them a mini tutorial on how to fix them, but it seems they did not find the time to do it officially.

When i fixed baby crusaders I gave them the stuff to patch in, they said they were waiting on someone to do it for them, I don't think they do any of it themselves so it's mostly gotta hand them the finished product :P

#108 yosummer

yosummer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 776 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 07 June 2018 - 03:19 PM

Hello Folks,

F#%$^$@$@#$#$&%^*#%$@!#!#$^^&(&*(*%^@#$@$@# U better restore my cylinders to +7 and return my Enriched Elunium First!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#109 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9322 posts
  • LocationBehind you?

Posted 07 June 2018 - 03:22 PM

Pm'd the sprite fixes to you Campitor~

#110 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 03:22 PM

F#%$^$@$@#$#$&%^*#%$@!#!#$^^&(&*(*%^@#$@$@# U better restore my cylinders to +7 and return my Enriched Elunium First!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk to Xealot please and he will review your case. At the very least it can be boosted to +9

#111 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 03:23 PM

LOL, ok thanks Campman. I don't really care about +9ing it tbh, but I'll Xealot if he'll consider just returning the ores I used before. 

#112 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2929 posts
  • LocationTree
  • Server:Both

Posted 07 June 2018 - 03:24 PM

yey free +10 CHB 

edit:

do we send in a ticket or just pm some GM here in the forums? 

Edited by BlackMeow, 07 June 2018 - 03:26 PM.

#113 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3029 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground

Posted 07 June 2018 - 03:28 PM

Nuuuuu...

yey free +10 CHB 

edit:

do we send in a ticket or just pm some GM here in the forums? 

Well I guess mine is going to be +10 too since its already +9.

Its a weird compensation btw.... I mean some people spend 1 enrich ore to make it +8, while some can spend 50+ and still not hit +8, forever downgrading from +7.

Edited by yamasakai90, 07 June 2018 - 03:30 PM.

#114 Richkr

Richkr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2379 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 June 2018 - 03:32 PM

Does it mean future Only Cash Player items are gonna have exactly the same effects as they do in jRO? Or should we still expect some items to be nerfed or changed before they come here? I'm not talking about bugs or effects not working properly for lack of testing.

Edited by Richkr, 07 June 2018 - 03:34 PM.

#115 VanishingPoint

VanishingPoint

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1243 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 03:35 PM

Haha WP strikes again.

#116 Erlak

Erlak

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 561 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 07 June 2018 - 03:37 PM

i only use 1 BlackSmith Blessing to upgrade my +7 CHB to +8 this morning, soo i can make it +9 if i send a msg to Xealot?

#117 Pusaholic

Pusaholic

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 03:41 PM

Hello Folks,

Do we need to submit a ticket for this ? Please clarify us how to make this +1 free upgrade on CHB happens.

#118 PoySanity

PoySanity

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1211 posts
  • LocationEinbech

Posted 07 June 2018 - 03:50 PM

Oh people still spend $$$ on this broken game?

#119 Eicalos

Eicalos

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 15 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 June 2018 - 04:23 PM

Seraphim Coronet may be next OCP that drops the effect.

Betray the players.

#120 4853121207141913140

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 897 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 07 June 2018 - 04:35 PM

I wish items related with Cooldown reduction like Arch Bishop Ring be included but, oh well :(

Edited by 4853121207141913140, 07 June 2018 - 04:37 PM.

#121 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 07 June 2018 - 05:17 PM

I wish items related with Cooldown reduction like Arch Bishop Ring be included but, oh well :(

Oh you

#122 yakkokid

yakkokid

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 05:20 PM

How exactly?

#123 powerhausman

powerhausman

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 521 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 05:35 PM

We got the fix for it now. Which took some effort to get.

but the problem is you already announced that you fixed it to be a server custom change (-50% fct from DH)

i dont really care about valk drop, only thing i care about is DH because it is a rare item and you need to +10 it

if you have any intentions of changing/restoring/reverting it to it's original jro effects, then you should have made an announcement about it's future fix beforehand during it's release.

something like "DH will have -50% fct as temporary fix to it's effect but will be subject for future fix when we have the right patch"

but sadly you dont resort to that and just want to scam people now. 

#124 Kisats05

Kisats05

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 841 posts
  • LocationPayon Town
  • Server:Chaos x Thor

Posted 07 June 2018 - 05:49 PM

Regarding the CHB, do we also need to wait until 6/8 PDT before we submit our ticket for the refine upgrade?

#125 cjaramis

cjaramis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 266 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 03:31 AM

So after 18 plus iterations of items, you are still finding ways to make your life more complex with multiple tweaks while at the same time irritating the community. 

Are we really expected to also be forum and support team keyboard warriors now, to keep our storages afloat and our items useful?

Mantaining a stable enviroment, where we can actually be assured of what we pay for should not be so difficult. Sorry, but you need to stop this nonsense train of random changes in policies, items, processes, etc.

Been keeping away of forums due to high levels of dissapointment with your recent actions. Loggin in just to encourage you to get your game straight warp portal, no pun intended.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users