What is Ragnarok: Transcendence? - Page 35 - Good Mornings Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

What is Ragnarok: Transcendence?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
920 replies to this topic

#851 senpa1

senpa1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 825 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 17 December 2019 - 06:45 AM

The server is not 1:1 Zero, and it is not Restart.

For bug reports you can post in the following section:
https://forums.warpp...rt-bug-reports/

So this server is using renewal mechanics + some new content and features and starting as pre-trans? Will the CBT have increased rates at some point so people can really test things? 

Edited by senpa1, 17 December 2019 - 06:46 AM.

#852 ElenaGilbert

ElenaGilbert

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1186 posts
  • LocationAUSTRALIA , QLD!!
  • Server:Classic

Posted 17 December 2019 - 06:47 AM

ho do i get a code? shouldnt they send a code to people who pre registered? is very very strange

#853 senpa1

senpa1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 825 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 17 December 2019 - 06:52 AM

What is the point in requiring a code if you guys are just going to PM codes to everyone who asks? Might as well just not require the code to play. 

Edited by senpa1, 17 December 2019 - 06:53 AM.

#854 Erlak

Erlak

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 561 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 17 December 2019 - 06:53 AM

So this server is using renewal mechanics + some new content and features and starting as pre-trans? Will the CBT have increased rates at some point so people can really test things? 

the ro:zero use renewal mechanics, when kro zero started it was pure renewal mechanic and with time they change some mechanics but it still renewal.

Edited by Erlak, 17 December 2019 - 06:54 AM.

#855 ElenaGilbert

ElenaGilbert

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1186 posts
  • LocationAUSTRALIA , QLD!!
  • Server:Classic

Posted 17 December 2019 - 06:55 AM

i thought whoever pre register would've gotten a code but i literally got none and now asking for one lel!

#856 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1715 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 17 December 2019 - 06:55 AM

Why not give us some boost? We can't test anything, using 8-12 hr to just leveling hardly.

Skills all same like Renewal Server.Exp, Drop also same. It even drop Jakk present and high value items that still unsalable.

So it not like or similar restart but it is Restart just change some UI and system  :yawn: 

Yeah Friday Homun Test soooo..... who gonna play alchemist + doing quest + suffering for just testing..  :hmm: 

#857 5172131103040713750

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 December 2019 - 06:56 AM

hi Cinnamon, is it possible for you to send me some codes

#858 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 17 December 2019 - 06:57 AM

I am not sure senpa1.

Personally I was hoping for things like level up service, and ways to buy certain items for test purposes...etc, basically just like Sakray.

But this is day 1, and they seem to target specific things to test. Let's see how things goes.

#859 DestroyerWS

DestroyerWS

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 17 December 2019 - 08:24 AM

The server is not 1:1 Zero, and it is not Restart.

For bug reports you can post in the following section:
https://forums.warpp...rt-bug-reports/

Then tell me what mechanics are we getting from zero, cause i`m not seeing any

#860 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 17 December 2019 - 08:30 AM

Then tell me what mechanics are we getting from zero, cause i`m not seeing any

Full listing will probably come later, at this time I do not have the information, the same goes for the rest of the VMods.

#861 Gildstar

Gildstar

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 December 2019 - 01:43 PM

Well as i get no answer why i didnt receive the download code as i preregistered for RT i would guess i am not among the chosen ones. I'll do other things, thanks anyways and good luck with your proyect.  

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

PD: Hope you can open at least sakray for testing new gears or instances. 

#862 VModCoconut

VModCoconut

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 174 posts

Posted 17 December 2019 - 02:06 PM

Why not give us some boost? We can't test anything, using 8-12 hr to just leveling hardly.

Testing needs to be done at all levels to be effective, not just end game. There may be a leveling npc added at a later time, but being able to test content as a fresh player is needed too. Or else at server launch we would have missed all the problems from people skipping low level content!

#863 noroxx

noroxx

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 December 2019 - 02:21 PM

I didn't recieve my coupon to the beta test... Is there any chance to get it yet?

#864 Yairin

Yairin

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 December 2019 - 04:41 PM

Hi! Can I please get my closed beta key. I would like to check out the closed beta. Thanks!

#865 Arkghyom

Arkghyom

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 December 2019 - 08:44 PM

Pretty much the same thing but without some maps as it used to be during the first few weeks of Re:Start.
As for the exp, it used to be high until the newest patch released today.

#866 JonahElbert

JonahElbert

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 162 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 December 2019 - 09:02 PM

If anyone still needs the codes feel free to PM me.

#867 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1715 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 17 December 2019 - 09:15 PM

Testing needs to be done at all levels to be effective, not just end game. There may be a leveling npc added at a later time, but being able to test content as a fresh player is needed too. Or else at server launch we would have missed all the problems from people skipping low level content!

content ..... but it is restart ...  :hmm:  (not 1:1 but 99% or 24k gold)

nvm maybe they gonna change something  :ok:  also cbt end soon. It not good to testing mob and drop at last day right?  :no1:

#868 NinjaMaster

NinjaMaster

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 18 December 2019 - 08:16 AM

Does RT have einbroch or is it pre einbroch?

#869 CTFF1994

CTFF1994

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 18 December 2019 - 06:34 PM

Hey, will I loose all the characters that I had on iRO Renewal with this Ragnarok: Transcendence?

#870 Ralen

Ralen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts

Posted 18 December 2019 - 07:01 PM

Hey, will I loose all the characters that I had on iRO Renewal with this Ragnarok: Transcendence?

No. Just like there are multiple servers of Chaos and Thor, Ragnarok: Transcendence is just an additional new server (may be named Loki or something). Unlike the two older Renewal servers,  Ragnarok: Transcendence will have a different configuration though with the most obvious change being no 3rd classes and a level 99 cap. That said, Chaos and Thor will return in Feb with a handful of updates so you can think of this as a very long maintenance and your characters will be right where you left them on Chaos or Thor.

Edited by Ralen, 18 December 2019 - 07:03 PM.

#871 CTFF1994

CTFF1994

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 18 December 2019 - 07:06 PM

No. Just like there are multiple servers of Chaos and Thor, Ragnarok: Transcendence is just an additional new server (may be named Loki or something). Unlike the two older Renewal servers,  Ragnarok: Transcendence will have a different configuration though with the most obvious change being no 3rd classes and a level 99 cap. That said, Chaos and Thor will return in Feb with a handful of updates so you can think of this as a very long maintenance and your characters will be right where you left them on Chaos or Thor.

Oh, ok! Thank you very much for the information! I thought that RT would be some kind of replacement because there is a RT website instead a RO Renewal site as we are used to visit.

#872 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 December 2019 - 01:36 AM

Treat this ROT as Re:start. It is a totally new server. You will also need a different client to start the game.

That total replacement is a slap to Chaos/Thor players tbh. I mean, right now, they need to advertise RoT as much as they could. Most of us even think that they purposely closed Chaos and Thor for 2 months, so people would get to play/try out RoT. Anyways, our chars dont go anywhere  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:

Edited by nyyaan, 19 December 2019 - 01:37 AM.

#873 havocstopper

havocstopper

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • LocationNew England, USA
  • Server:Between Worlds

Posted 19 December 2019 - 03:47 AM

Am I the only one who just realized a closed beta invite was in their spam folder?

#874 avenidoajj

avenidoajj

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 December 2019 - 11:59 AM

Are expanded classes like gunslinger and ninja available already? I have seen that you can already go to einbroch and amatsu.

#875 HunkSurvivor

HunkSurvivor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1433 posts

Posted 19 December 2019 - 03:00 PM

where can i change class to hunter?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users