EAC (EasyAntiCheat) Errors & Troubleshooting Station - Page 6 - Transcendence Technical Support / Bug Reports - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

EAC (EasyAntiCheat) Errors & Troubleshooting Station

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
204 replies to this topic

#126 thecranman321

thecranman321

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 March 2020 - 12:15 AM

Hi having an issue with transcendence sakray, I get an error while trying to launch after patching. "CeasyAntiCheatMgr::CreateInstance()

I have tried a few fixes like, Reinstalling, attempting to fix and/or reinstall anticheat, I have checked to see if I have any programs flagged for EAC, I have Whitelisted both sakray.exe and sakexe.exe to my antivirus whitelist, as well as regular the regular.

Have also tried manual patching but see no method for manual patching sakray.

I have also done the following steps outlined in issue #3

Anything I am missing here?

Regular Transcendence works just not sakray.

Thanks

Edited by thecranman321, 21 March 2020 - 12:35 AM.

#127 Chorvaqueen

Chorvaqueen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1100 posts
  • LocationMiddle Earth
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Teyvat

Posted 21 March 2020 - 01:15 AM

I actually contacted EAC devs about my issue like a few weeks ago and they never got back to me at all so I'm not so optimistic about getting help

idk what happened but the good news is, my clients don't crash overnight anymore but a few problems still persist:

the client loves to freeze/blackscreen for no reason but I am still logged in the game (no issue as I just leave vends all day but it's annoying restarting the clients to restock my vends)

RO still crashes/disappears when I run Monster Hunter World

Lastly in some instances, EAC accuses me of using this thing called PixelBot when I'm: drawing, editing videos, or using FL Studio

#128 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 21 March 2020 - 01:37 AM

Hi having an issue with transcendence sakray, I get an error while trying to launch after patching. "CeasyAntiCheatMgr::CreateInstance()

I have tried a few fixes like, Reinstalling, attempting to fix and/or reinstall anticheat, I have checked to see if I have any programs flagged for EAC, I have Whitelisted both sakray.exe and sakexe.exe to my antivirus whitelist, as well as regular the regular.

Have also tried manual patching but see no method for manual patching sakray.

I have also done the following steps outlined in issue #3

Anything I am missing here?

Regular Transcendence works just not sakray.

Thanks

I have responded to you in the other pinned topic. Sakray is currently offline.

I actually contacted EAC devs about my issue like a few weeks ago and they never got back to me at all so I'm not so optimistic about getting help

idk what happened but the good news is, my clients don't crash overnight anymore but a few problems still persist:

the client loves to freeze/blackscreen for no reason but I am still logged in the game (no issue as I just leave vends all day but it's annoying restarting the clients to restock my vends)

RO still crashes/disappears when I run Monster Hunter World

Lastly in some instances, EAC accuses me of using this thing called PixelBot when I'm: drawing, editing videos, or using FL Studio

Odd, they got back to me within 5 days or so about some error.

I am not familiar with Monster Hunter, does it come with anti cheat kit? A notable title with EAC crash or refuse to run if RO is running, opposite is also true. This may be a compatibility issue.

PixelBot error is possibly a bug, some applications are labeled as so when they aren't/shouldn't. If you suspect or can check which application triggers the error to send the list in a support ticket.

That's said, EAC is extremely annoying to troubleshoot and not very user friendly but there's a generic listing of what to look for when it misbehaves.

#129 thecranman321

thecranman321

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 March 2020 - 07:19 PM

ahhh makes sense will try in a couple days thanks for your speedy reply :)

#130 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4121 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 04:14 AM

Problem #4 (createdservice failed with 1072)

Mod Note:
If anyone has a screenshot to this error please PM me it :)

Solution:
First Check your Anti-Virus, ensure it is not blocking EAC and that EAC exe files and the folder of EAC is being whitelisted.
Listing of supported AV and further guidelines can be found on EAC support page linked below.
https://www.easy.ac/...ides/antivirus/

If the issue persists, attempt to repair EAC.
The repair tool (EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe) is found in your RO folder, under EasyAntiCheat.

unknown.png

this seems to occur randomly to me when i have several client open, when it happens, i cant open new client. I have to close all client, and reopen it again (sux when you have vending client)

also this is on Renewal Chaos

Edited by YongkySH, 27 March 2020 - 04:15 AM.

#131 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 11:27 AM

unknown.png

this seems to occur randomly to me when i have several client open, when it happens, i cant open new client. I have to close all client, and reopen it again (sux when you have vending client)

also this is on Renewal Chaos

What is your Antivirus application?

#132 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4121 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 02:52 PM

What is your Antivirus application?

Avast Free

#133 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 03:33 PM

Avast Free

Couldn't find a conclusive resolution to this error other than what has been mentioned. So what's been said is that the error triggers when "something" blocks EAC from launching. Could be the firewall or the AV.

So for Avast Free, it was mentioned to uninstall Avast then reinstall it.

Honestly before doing that I'd suggest going into Avast settings and white-list EasyAntiCheat directory and files (default: C:\Program Files (x86)\EasyAntiCheat). Test if that will make a difference.

If that doesn't fix it try reinstalling EAC. The option to reinstall should be available when launching EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe found in your RO folder.

Let me know please how it goes for you.

#134 hammie

hammie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 760 posts

Posted 30 March 2020 - 03:39 PM

I just got a EAC error "createfile failed with 32" i've never gotten this before. I haven't changed anything to the client or anything really.  this is trying to open the renewal client. I am still on the trans one.

UPDATE*** Restarting desktop worked...for now.

Edited by hammie, 30 March 2020 - 03:53 PM.

#135 StTomasMoore

StTomasMoore

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:chaos

Posted 04 April 2020 - 01:42 AM

My problen is something like written on top of the square is "queryNavi_PickNpc" then at the middle is "Attempt to call a nil value" then if you push the ok bottom  the second message on the box is "Error queryNavi_PickNpc"  then at the middle is "Failed to read Link lua 1" … then If I push ok, I could now enter the game, but sadly wherever I try to open my inventory using "alt+E" I'm disconnected … can some help me with this problem … thanks in advance …

#136 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 04 April 2020 - 02:19 AM

My problen is something like written on top of the square is "queryNavi_PickNpc" then at the middle is "Attempt to call a nil value" then if you push the ok bottom  the second message on the box is "Error queryNavi_PickNpc"  then at the middle is "Failed to read Link lua 1" … then If I push ok, I could now enter the game, but sadly wherever I try to open my inventory using "alt+E" I'm disconnected … can some help me with this problem … thanks in advance …

Hello,

Possibly due to outdated game client.

It is now required to download a new installation as of 2020. Can you please clarify which game server you are having the issue on?

#137 StTomasMoore

StTomasMoore

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 04 April 2020 - 05:31 PM

The old iRo server, I'm using the Chaos ... where can I download the new client? 

#138 StTomasMoore

StTomasMoore

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 04 April 2020 - 06:50 PM

OK, I found the place where I could download, now I going to ask if I have to uninstall ragnarok? thanks

https://forums.warpp...oad-ro-renewal/

#139 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 04 April 2020 - 08:45 PM

OK, I found the place where I could download, now I going to ask if I have to uninstall ragnarok? thanks

https://forums.warpp...oad-ro-renewal/

Yes, you must remove the old RO client.

#140 StTomasMoore

StTomasMoore

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 04 April 2020 - 09:02 PM

was able to make it work now ... took the chance of uninstalling the old ragnarok client ... a big thanks for the help .... keep on ragnaroking ... 

#141 TwilightsCall

TwilightsCall

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 514 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 07 April 2020 - 10:32 AM

I'm not entirely sure this is an EAC error, but when I try to run Sakray, I get this error:

cmav5FY.png

The normal client works fine, so I'm not sure what the problem would be on my side. Any help would be great.

#142 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 07 April 2020 - 10:45 AM

Sakray is not up yet I believe or ready for testing.

#143 TwilightsCall

TwilightsCall

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 514 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 07 April 2020 - 04:27 PM

I was wondering if that was the case. I got a patch for it dated April 6th, so I thought it might be, but I guess not.

#144 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4121 posts

Posted 10 April 2020 - 08:23 AM

Couldn't find a conclusive resolution to this error other than what has been mentioned. So what's been said is that the error triggers when "something" blocks EAC from launching. Could be the firewall or the AV.

So for Avast Free, it was mentioned to uninstall Avast then reinstall it.

Honestly before doing that I'd suggest going into Avast settings and white-list EasyAntiCheat directory and files (default: C:\Program Files (x86)\EasyAntiCheat). Test if that will make a difference.

If that doesn't fix it try reinstalling EAC. The option to reinstall should be available when launching EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe found in your RO folder.

Let me know please how it goes for you.

reporting back, after white listing and reinstalling EAC, the error still appears again just now

have to completely close all client to open a new one

#145 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 10 April 2020 - 08:44 AM

reporting back, after white listing and reinstalling EAC, the error still appears again just now

have to completely close all client to open a new one

I am sorry that didn't work for you.

Can't think of anything else than entirely removing Avast as a test momentarily and if you are willing that is.

#146 MatagiAsagi

MatagiAsagi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • LocationUnknown place inside Rune Midgard
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 11 April 2020 - 07:34 PM

I have a problem since I playing iro after long hiatus. Not sure if it related to this EAC or conflict with Wins 10. Here my issues:

1) For some reason, switching tab to other than games will sometimes cause screen freezes even just open 1 client. I can do nothing, except force shutdown my laptop.

2) Sometimes when open multiple clients (even just two clients), one of client will have black screen when switched back. Minimize and maximize wont do nothing and had to close the client by clicking [X]?

Any thoughts? I have no issue to playing other games, including latest game.I suspect the game graphic might affect the GPU though.

Proc- Intel i5
GPU - MX150

#147 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 11 April 2020 - 08:49 PM

MatagiAsagi, you are not alone. Some users reported having black screen when tabbing away from the game. There's no available solution to this right now. I would follow every provided solution in this thread, as well as checking the graphic card drivers and if there's any sort of video acceleration/enhancement setting going on.

Perhaps, we should start collecting some info.

What is your GPU model?

#148 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4121 posts

Posted 12 April 2020 - 07:11 AM

I am sorry that didn't work for you.

Can't think of anything else than entirely removing Avast as a test momentarily and if you are willing that is.

got the error and then tried disabling avast for 10 minutes, still didnt work

this is retarded

#149 MatagiAsagi

MatagiAsagi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • LocationUnknown place inside Rune Midgard
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 April 2020 - 05:37 AM

MatagiAsagi, you are not alone. Some users reported having black screen when tabbing away from the game. There's no available solution to this right now. I would follow every provided solution in this thread, as well as checking the graphic card drivers and if there's any sort of video acceleration/enhancement setting going on.

Perhaps, we should start collecting some info.

What is your GPU model?

Hi, sorry for late reply. As mentioned, my laptop GPU is Geforce MX150. Setup of exe is Direct3D HAL.

#150 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 16 April 2020 - 06:28 AM

got the error and then tried disabling avast for 10 minutes, still didnt work

this is retarded

:(

The error by itself indicates the service is being "blocked" by something.

At this point, I'd suggest contacting EAC support with the error code.

Hi, sorry for late reply. As mentioned, my laptop GPU is Geforce MX150. Setup of exe is Direct3D HAL.

Try the following in order and one at a time, see if any helps:

• Check and adjust your monitor refresh rate, seeing that it's a laptop I am not sure if you have a wide range of options.
  • If the game is launched on full screen, try windowed mode. If you like the feel of full screen then try Borderless Gaming app.
  • Based on your NVidia control panel application, check the 3D settings. Such as toggle Virtual/G-sync off/on and the likes. If there's a profile set for RO try to go with default settings for now.

Alt tabbing between game windows and black screen seems to be a common issue generally related to video card/display settings, if you search through Google you will run into various other suggested solutions if the ones posted here didn't help that is.

That's said, I'd appreciate letting us know how it goes for you. It may help us get closer to a solution :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users