PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE BOTS ON TRANSCENDE! - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * - - 5 votes

PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE BOTS ON TRANSCENDE!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
298 replies to this topic

#1 Lauff

Lauff

I am New.

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 February 2020 - 08:13 AM

Please staff do something! You keep saying to send tickets and i already sent so many and the same bots from 5 days agora are still on otter seal`s map (cmd_fild04). Please, they are going to ruin the server`s economy. Just hire one poerson to just resolve this matter in game! I think the entire community thinks the way i do! The server is awesome, please dont let this -_- bots ruin it! Thank you

#2 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 14 February 2020 - 08:24 AM

Hello Lauff the GMs are actively patrolling and you should be seeing them. However just in case I will send a kill squad right now.

#3 Lauff

Lauff

I am New.

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 February 2020 - 08:29 AM

thank you campitor!

#4 rdoc3

rdoc3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 14 February 2020 - 08:42 AM

If you go anywhere, you will find botters on the game.

I am sick of it and i will not report bots anymore, i think you all should do the same, and help the game die already, instead of wasting time and suffer more later.

If you go right now at yuno_fild09 you will find at least 12 bots on the same party. This is ridiculous.

Also i will not buy cash anymore, nor cash items inside the game, and i advise you to not do it too.

Thanks!

Edited by VModCinnamon, 14 February 2020 - 08:56 AM.
Mod Edit: Merged topic

#5 Panteperu

Panteperu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 584 posts
  • Server:Ragnarok Transcendence

Posted 14 February 2020 - 08:44 AM

Could you please send a GM once every day to grand peco maps?

2north from aldebaran and 2north 1west from aldebaran. There are rogue bots there constantly.

#6 MegaEdge

MegaEdge

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 845 posts
  • LocationSt-Jérôme, QC.
  • Server:Poring

Posted 14 February 2020 - 08:45 AM

GMs should bring back the ''Wall of Shame'' ;)

#7 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 14 February 2020 - 08:56 AM

Also got a listing of possible bot users in PM, sending that to the GM staff shortly.

#8 SaltySailor

SaltySailor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 275 posts
  • Server:Poring

Posted 14 February 2020 - 09:42 AM

I made a report about 2 hours ago. Nothing seen yet.

#9 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 14 February 2020 - 09:44 AM

2 hours duration is too short, I'd say give it 2 days to 3 maximum on average. If nothing changed then PM me ticket numbers.

#10 rdoc3

rdoc3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 14 February 2020 - 10:22 AM

2 hours duration is too short, I'd say give it 2 days to 3 maximum on average. If nothing changed then PM me ticket numbers.

After 2 or 3 days the guys that was using bot just deleted the character and are botting with other bot already. The action needs to be taken immediately (couple hours of ETA at maximun)

And of course botters are reading this topic and now they know.

Edited by rdoc3, 14 February 2020 - 10:22 AM.

#11 loopydog

loopydog

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 February 2020 - 10:29 AM

guys, I already spend more than $150 in this server and I’m pretty ok with dat, but it’s kinda sad dat bots are destroying the game, please change how shield works, so dat we keep throwing our money in the game

Edited by loopydog, 14 February 2020 - 10:30 AM.

#12 WhyUs

WhyUs

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 749 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 February 2020 - 10:45 AM

those sea otter rogues can farm 600k/hour..thats around 14.4m per day...per character..what if they have 10...

Edited by WhyUs, 14 February 2020 - 10:45 AM.

#13 Lauff

Lauff

I am New.

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 February 2020 - 11:01 AM

the staff should be more PROACTIVE! they already know all the maps with bots because everyone is sending tickets everyday! then, u really need to star patrolling these maps without a ticket or report..... please, dont let them destroy the server

#14 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 14 February 2020 - 11:01 AM

After 2 or 3 days the guys that was using bot just deleted the character and are botting with other bot already. The action needs to be taken immediately (couple hours of ETA at maximun)

And of course botters are reading this topic and now they know.

There's a reason why bot report topics are not tolerated on forums, they give a heads up to bot user to take precautions and adjust their patters. Posts and topics of that manner never really helped, infact, they make things much more complicated, sadly enough to say they push bot user to advanced levels. These boards are public, so anyone can read them really. Hence, we ask the users to report in silently. Should reports go unnoticed then, there are correct channels to bring staff attention to them, such as by sending a PM to assigned WP staff on forums and/or notify a mod.

#15 Vythe22

Vythe22

I am New.

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 February 2020 - 11:25 AM

I love this game, I love the Poring server, and I love that at least Something is being done about Bots.
Thank you for all the effort and love you put into this game!

#16 Sobral147

Sobral147

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • Twitter:https://discord.gg/B7s26TE
  • LocationGravatá PE
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 14 February 2020 - 12:01 PM

This is censorship 

#17 5584171015142815377

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 268 posts

Posted 14 February 2020 - 12:04 PM

I reported a bot 4 days ago on cloned spores map and got a response even within 1 day. the same bots are still there. I will pm you my ticket number. 

#18 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 14 February 2020 - 12:05 PM

I reported a bot 4 days ago on cloned spores map and got a response even within 1 day. the same bots are still there. I will pm you my ticket number. 

All right. I got a couple few in my PM already, keep them coming :)

#19 Melcior4

Melcior4

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 14 February 2020 - 12:09 PM

This is censorship 

you should read what Cinnamon said and stop unfunded accusations 

#20 Melcior4

Melcior4

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 14 February 2020 - 12:23 PM

Cinnamon
please dont forget to include Moc_fild06 on your reports
there has been bots there for over 3 weeks now 
i've already reported those but to no avail until now
[Preserved for staff]
please  

Edited by VModCinnamon, 14 February 2020 - 12:31 PM.
Mod Edit: Removed.

#21 abui951

abui951

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 14 February 2020 - 12:27 PM

On times like this, i wish WP would implement bot killers/actual selected players who have monitored access to banning accounts.

Then you get the botters coming out to complain "What happens if they banned my account and i wasn't botting!?"

Welp for the sake of the server, put in a ticket>they will do an investigation on all char's/account's>If you pass which is pretty easy to know if an account is botting, you get your account back.

The GM's have enough things to do, so they make it seem.

why not create a team? all they need is max speed buffs to run around the map and find bots

and the ability to mute/banned the account.

Don't get butt hurt

Edited by abui951, 14 February 2020 - 12:33 PM.

#22 5584171015142815377

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 268 posts

Posted 14 February 2020 - 01:09 PM

On times like this, i wish WP would implement bot killers/actual selected players who have monitored access to banning accounts.

Then you get the botters coming out to complain "What happens if they banned my account and i wasn't botting!?"

Welp for the sake of the server, put in a ticket>they will do an investigation on all char's/account's>If you pass which is pretty easy to know if an account is botting, you get your account back.

The GM's have enough things to do, so they make it seem.

why not create a team? all they need is max speed buffs to run around the map and find bots

and the ability to mute/banned the account.

Don't get butt hurt

I will hard pass on community based bot banning. we just need a more active/concerted effort to ban them. Camp has a lot on his plate though with trying to get patches done. I think we need at least 1 dedicated GM who routinely checks bot reports since bots are inevitable. as long as they dont take over the server we're fine though. EAC has severely limited how many there are. (at least compared to previous servers like restart. 

#23 abui951

abui951

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 14 February 2020 - 01:12 PM

I will hard pass on community based bot banning. we just need a more active/concerted effort to ban them. Camp has a lot on his plate though with trying to get patches done. I think we need at least 1 dedicated GM who routinely checks bot reports since bots are inevitable. as long as they dont take over the server we're fine though. EAC has severely limited how many there are. (at least compared to previous servers like restart. 

Make me the Bot banning GM.

I'll do it for free, 5-6 days a week 7/hr a day.

Just saying....

#24 samuelnfavero

samuelnfavero

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 February 2020 - 01:43 PM

I did a new post talking about the same question and the staff close it. If it is what you want, I make my post here. But I think it's ridiculous close a topic talking about a problem that you don't solve. If things keep in this way this server will broke too, like all others Ragnarok servers.

MY TOPIC:

Link: https://forums.warpp...rok-transcende/

"Hello everyone,

I came here to talk about something tha makes me very sad. There is a lot of bots in Ragnarok Transcende. I know that the staff of the game are trying to solve this situation, but we can't see any results.

I think if the GMs stay online more time and watching some famous maps that bots like stay in the situation will be better. If the staff dont have time to do this, hire people to make it. Or do you think you will offer a good service without a good team? And without the number of people that is necessarie to do this job?

There is not my intecion crucify you and debunk your work, but you promiced to the community that Ragnarok Transcende wont have any bots and this is not happening.

I hope you make right decisions and dont let bots destroy this server like you do with the Classic Loki. If you do this, again, you'll lose a good Ragnarok server and I think the community dont have the same patiece with the game like some years ago. Do something now, because when the economy of the game is broken, it will be no more solution."

#25 samuelnfavero

samuelnfavero

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 February 2020 - 01:54 PM

One more thing. That phrase "Bots can see the foruns and make precautions", OMG, it sounds me more like a excuse to people don't talk about it in the oficial forum and many inexperienced players don't see the problem. Solve the problem and people will not talk about it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users