PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE BOTS ON TRANSCENDE! - Page 8 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * - - 5 votes

PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE BOTS ON TRANSCENDE!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
298 replies to this topic

#176 Xsansao

Xsansao

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 04 March 2020 - 08:47 AM

just went to the creamys map (next to the petites) and im really really sad with what i see :( i honestly lost count

Edited by Xsansao, 04 March 2020 - 08:47 AM.

#177 Chisami

Chisami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • LocationCali
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Transcendence (currently)

Posted 04 March 2020 - 04:55 PM

the staff should be more PROACTIVE! they already know all the maps with bots because everyone is sending tickets everyday! then, u really need to star patrolling these maps without a ticket or report..... please, dont let them destroy the server

This. 

#178 AsunaKT

AsunaKT

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 March 2020 - 10:57 PM

TOO MANY bots in gef_fild05

Im trying to levelup but i cant cause they dont leave ANY monsters

this is completely unacceptable!

Please patroll the map

gef_fild05

#179 EunHyeon

EunHyeon

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 March 2020 - 06:48 AM

Lets be real. Same bots in same popular spot for weeks. Dozens of players mad at them, many tickets, even noobs know to identify them. And they keep saying, we keep dreaming. What is this situation?

Edited by EunHyeon, 05 March 2020 - 06:51 AM.

#180 Xsansao

Xsansao

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 05 March 2020 - 12:25 PM

Well, i have to say, this whole situation is quite disappointing. I mean no disrespect to the staff, but c'mon... I'd say that at least 80% of the tickets reporting bots is from the same popular locations : seal, creamy, sidewinder, grand pecos or any other easy-money-farm place. Any GM could go to any of these maps right now to find a handful of bots. 

Many days ago (02/27) i reported bots in the Bigfoot map, today i saw the exactly same bots there, same thing in the creamy's map :(  Aren't they getting banned? It's very frustrating.

#181 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 05 March 2020 - 02:35 PM

Yes they are getting banned but they are making new bots just as fast. RO and bots ... they always come in a package in F2P.

#182 EunHyeon

EunHyeon

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 06 March 2020 - 03:51 AM

i will stop playing unless I change my idea.

they abusing our desire to play ragnarok.

"We must kill this love
Yeah, it’s sad, but true
Gotta kill this love
Before it kills you too
Kill this love
Yeah, it’s sad, but true
Gotta kill this love
Gotta kill
Let’s kill this love"

Edited by EunHyeon, 06 March 2020 - 03:58 AM.

#183 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 March 2020 - 06:45 AM

keep the bots all in ROT, chaos is near bot free now :)

#184 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts

Posted 06 March 2020 - 03:10 PM

Thanks to OCPs and Cash items, bots cant bot worthless loots!!!?

#185 Patsu88

Patsu88

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 234 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 07 March 2020 - 04:21 AM

this is RE:Start all over again lol

#186 8164141022151730500

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 March 2020 - 01:43 PM

I used to play on a small server where u where asked to fill a captcha after a certain amount of minutes (i dont really remember the exact amount of time) to continue playing and during that period ur character got "frozen" and didnt take damage. I think its the only way to solve the bot problem.

#187 Hardc0re

Hardc0re

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 437 posts

Posted 08 March 2020 - 02:00 PM

I used to play on a small server where u where asked to fill a captcha after a certain amount of minutes (i dont really remember the exact amount of time) to continue playing and during that period ur character got "frozen" and didnt take damage. I think its the only way to solve the bot problem.

Also seems like a good way to Tank MvPs if abused

#188 Anje89

Anje89

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 March 2020 - 04:05 AM

moc_pryd02 crusaders bots, map of the hodes priests bots, gef_fild05 rogues bots. this is only what i seen, but have most... 

Wake up, Staff!!!

#189 ElenaGilbert

ElenaGilbert

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1186 posts
  • LocationAUSTRALIA , QLD!!
  • Server:Classic

Posted 09 March 2020 - 04:26 AM

keep the bots all in ROT, chaos is near bot free now :)

what will bots do in chaos? farm woe supplies on a dead woe? farm card that every1 already have? farm zeny? lmao

#190 JillOfTrades

JillOfTrades

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 499 posts
  • Twitter:@JillofTradesLA
  • LocationLouisiana, USA
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 March 2020 - 05:44 AM

Bots annoying you? Record replay, send a ticket. They'll be gone within 24 hrs.

#191 rdoc3

rdoc3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 09 March 2020 - 07:35 AM

Bots annoying you? Record replay, send a ticket. They'll be gone within 24 hrs.

Actually, they don't.

I have reported a lot of bots... if 30% of them were actually banned, that would be a great number. I am not reporting anymore because I receive no feedback and when I go farm on the maps that i reported the bots, they are there again. Even days/weeks after I reported them.

Its so easy to get rid of bot problems. They need to level up. Just focus on maps they level up often/fast before they get into seals maps.

When the botters realize its not worth botting, they will just leave.

I already offered myself to staff to work as a "Ragnarok Transcendence Bot Hunter" but they don't give a -_-. I could spend 4 to 6 hours per day banning bots, at random hours. But I'm starting to think that having bots on the game is on their interest =).

Edited by rdoc3, 09 March 2020 - 07:36 AM.

#192 lunestrudel

lunestrudel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 09 March 2020 - 08:06 AM

They are banned. I'm on byalan farming for a week, and yes, it's full of bots but it's not the SAME bot. The problem here is that banning the account is not the solution. 

#193 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 09 March 2020 - 01:12 PM

Post removed.

Please do not use this thread to report specific bot user, such as mention of guild, emblem or hinting at names.
The correct place to forward reports like that is through the support system.

x3nxen, to report that user first please create a support account using this guide then send in a ticket. If you can't catch name of user then provide a profile, such as class, hair, headgear and as you mentioned guild emblem/name should help.

#194 x3nxen

x3nxen

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 March 2020 - 01:23 PM

Post removed.

Please do not use this thread to report specific bot user, such as mention of guild, emblem or hinting at names.
The correct place to forward reports like that is through the support system.

x3nxen, to report that user first please create a support account using this guide then send in a ticket. If you can't catch name of user then provide a profile, such as class, hair, headgear and as you mentioned guild emblem/name should help.

Thanks. Wasn't aware of forum rules. Airstrike on sphinx3 would be appreciated. Team of female rogue bots leaving half dead enemies everywhere.

#195 Xsansao

Xsansao

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 09 March 2020 - 03:10 PM

well, i have just send my last ticket to the staff

2 weeks has passed and i keep seeing the exactly same bots farming in payon

Nice to see that work is being one (talking about the effective farm of the bots) :D 

#196 mucego2000

mucego2000

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 March 2020 - 05:21 PM

where do I report the bots I find?

where do I report the bots I find?

#197 TommyHX

TommyHX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 10 March 2020 - 04:46 AM

You notice when things are out of control when bots are teleporting with creamy card. 

#198 Xsansao

Xsansao

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 10 March 2020 - 05:23 AM

You notice when things are out of control when bots are teleporting with creamy card. 

hahaha that's exactly what i've seen lately, specially in pay_dun00 with my buddy elsiie. She's a resident bot there, in fact i'm quite fond of her atm, she never ks my monsters nor bothers when i ks hers. Sweet polite robot.

#199 WeiOWeiO

WeiOWeiO

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 March 2020 - 10:49 AM

"Fun" is getting Grand Pecos dumped on you by a "classic" teleport if someone else is nearby bot, then having an unrelated nearby group of Grand Peco decide they want in. Then YOU are accused of being a bot by some sub-amateur bot hunter due to you playing a rogue.

Still, you folks DO realize that reporting is realistically the only way to handle them, right? Dedicated/volunteer map patrols would eventually either ignore or ban everyone due to how tedious the job would get. With the "bonus" of volunteers potentially abusing their power. They tried putting a cool down on item use back when it was believed that bots spammed fly wings, all that did was hinder players. Heck, equipment reselling for 5z and the Old Box and Dead Branch overhauls could be seen as an anti bot measure that currently is just a minor inconvenience to folk running bots(and an annoyance to everyone else).

#200 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 11 March 2020 - 09:49 AM

Please let's keep accusatory postings toward WP and their staff out of this thread as that's not constructive.

I do also share the same frustration, some bots have disappeared after sending in tickets and reporting maps though some still persist. That's said there's a planned update to EAC as per Campitor so I do hope that works better.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users