April 1st Transcendence Maintenance - Page 4 - Ragnarok Transcendence Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

April 1st Transcendence Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
236 replies to this topic

#76 Jotaaa

Jotaaa

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 02:15 PM

sorry for asking, how long for the server to go online?

April 1st, 2:00PM - 6:00PM PST

#77 EunHyeon

EunHyeon

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 02:15 PM

sorry for asking, how long for the server to go online?

now is 4pm pst

predictions says +2 Hours

#78 eddieb88

eddieb88

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • LocationUSA, FL
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 01 April 2020 - 02:17 PM

Test during maintenance possibly?

If not, and we still do a 'test WoE' does that mean castles will carry over after April 9th, including treasure drops?

Maybe answer my second part? I want to see if there's a point to participate in WoE. If it is for testing purposes, BUT castles will continue to carry over to the following WoE, then you're going to have a lot more people on.

Just a yay or nay as to whether castles will drop treasure April 9th-12th

A yay or nay if castles will retain their current ownership from Saturdays WoE

Another thought: Sometimes econ has not always spawned the correct amount of treasures. You could either test that now, or active treasure now immediately. If any econ issues arise now, we'd be able to handle it early on.

Edited by eddieb88, 01 April 2020 - 02:21 PM.

#79 monicako669

monicako669

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Watching RT burn

Posted 01 April 2020 - 02:45 PM

Seriously if you canceled a rogue skill, what would be the fun of this skill if you don't steal your monster? People kill your monster with one hit, steal all of your loot and you cancel the only ability that gives me the chance to drop some items, I just need to ban it too, so a lot of uselessness in one update, because at least they don't let the monster show up to the one who kills the 10, and not randomly like this happening, only the knights who kill the mobs, ridicule!

Lmao so you're one of the rats snatching the champs away with low HP? Get R E K T

#80 Grief Heart

Grief Heart

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts
  • Server:Poring

Posted 01 April 2020 - 02:59 PM

Seriously if you canceled a rogue skill, what would be the fun of this skill if you don't steal your monster? People kill your monster with one hit, steal all of your loot and you cancel the only ability that gives me the chance to drop some items, I just need to ban it too, so a lot of uselessness in one update, because at least they don't let the monster show up to the one who kills the 10, and not randomly like this happening, only the knights who kill the mobs, ridicule!

Dude you were literally the most annoying thing down there. I could at least deal with other people coming to try and kill the monster I was already fighting, because i would have had the head start and dealt more damage. But when a rouge comes and snatches a monster who is next to dying to make sure -only- they get the chance to get the loot WAS INFURIATING. I was red in the face after about 5 in a row were taken from me right before I killed it. AND I was one of the people actually killing mobs, not just running around to find the boss types. Additionally I was under the impression you are not SUPPOSED to be able to snatch away boss type monsters, as in a FFA monster fight they are supposed to remain where they are found -unless- they them self tele. To be completely honest though, I really hate the KSing these Frenzy boss monsters and will try to let people have what they find first, unless they have been fighting my finds.

#81 Hardc0re

Hardc0re

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 437 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 02:59 PM

• Adjusted Frenzy Field maps to disable the Snatch Rogue skill

Why not make champion monsters immune to snatch/being teleported instead?

Edited by Hardc0re, 01 April 2020 - 02:59 PM.

#82 jitterscrux

jitterscrux

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 247 posts
  • LocationPoopland

Posted 01 April 2020 - 03:02 PM

Yeah this is sad please halp.

#83 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 01 April 2020 - 03:08 PM

Why dont you make Frenzy fields PvP maps??? 

#84 RagsBruno

RagsBruno

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 03:08 PM

Im gonna ask some really dumb, but it really annoys me

can you please let us use the accent in chat? àáêçã

Please  :rolleyes:

#85 Oculon

Oculon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 03:09 PM

Poor rogues raging when all they have to do is make a Holy Cross Crusader and join the rest of us in trying to KS each other non stop for gear.

#86 farmalike

farmalike

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 03:31 PM

Crusaders KEKW

#87 jitterscrux

jitterscrux

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 247 posts
  • LocationPoopland

Posted 01 April 2020 - 03:35 PM

Oh God please don't do this. I just started a Spear Swordy and this is litterally the first time I'm making one since 2008

#88 KingMaker

KingMaker

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 03:43 PM

Well, really appreciate Homeward Bound Event was  extended. Some leveling need to be done =D

#89 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 03:46 PM

Taking an extra 20 minutes or so to see if we can get the spawn at last location system to work.

#90 Huwoji

Huwoji

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 03:54 PM

no costume no content for me

Hahaha, I feel you.

#91 Oculon

Oculon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 03:57 PM

Any update on same sex marriage not allowing Kafra Covenant as a zeny replacement for VIP users?

Edited by Oculon, 01 April 2020 - 03:58 PM.

#92 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 04:03 PM

All right folks,

Let's be nice to one another, couple of posts had to go.

Also be aware, quoting an official post then editing it for fun is not permitted as it falls under staff impersonation ;)

#93 Zekayn

Zekayn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 04:03 PM

For those bitching about WoE, quit bitching. Problem solved. its a new server, there's gonna be bugs, and ways for people to find a way to cheat, and gives guilds time to come up with new strats. Seriously this game is more then just about WoE, I know its a way to show off, get perks, and advantages over others.  But really, let them figure out what they need to make it balanced for everybody since ya know, we are running CLASSIC RENEWAL HERE. Chill about the WoE stuff.. if they gonna run some tests, let them. not a big deal.  If this server survives longer then its failed versions IE "Valkyrie, Restart"  -_- be glad its free and thriving and WoE to your hearts content until the server dies or is killed by Xellie. No sense in whining over spilt milk. This game has been out for many many way to many years.  Let it be and let them do what they need to.  Were even lucky they even made another new server otherwise, well we wouldn't be able to be here to bitch about WoE and other nonsense :)

#94 maguibicc

maguibicc

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 04:04 PM

server still offline?

#95 Arieston

Arieston

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 04:07 PM

All right folks,

Let's be nice to one another, couple of posts had to go.

Also be aware, quoting an official post then editing it for fun is not permitted as it falls under staff impersonation ;)

CENSORED

Edited by Arieston, 01 April 2020 - 04:08 PM.

#96 jitterscrux

jitterscrux

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 247 posts
  • LocationPoopland

Posted 01 April 2020 - 04:08 PM

No I wasn't trying to be mean, oh well. 

#97 Zekayn

Zekayn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 04:08 PM

You have to be kidding, staff impersonation? Is this supposed to scare me or just make you guys seem silly? I can't tell.

Honestly its meant to scare you, GM's in this game dont give a crap who you are or where you come from, but if you break 1 thing in the Terms of Service your account is going bye bye. 

#98 10215491293057147

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 04:10 PM

what about the team that Steel Chonchon eats and when it dies it disappears? (they do not return the item they took)

awaiting!

#99 Arieston

Arieston

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 04:10 PM

Honestly its meant to scare you, GM's in this game dont give a crap who you are or where you come from, but if you break 1 thing in the Terms of Service your account is going bye bye. 

I mean, hard to disagree with this. They take a lot of liberties like extended maint times but give very little. Who else remembers the first monster spawn event on trans? Wasted how many thousands of arrows and the GM's couldn't even kill the spawn? That honestly summed up this whole experience for me so far.

#100 Zekayn

Zekayn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 04:12 PM

I mean, hard to disagree with this. They take a lot of liberties like extended maint times but give very little. Who else remembers the first monster spawn event on trans? Wasted how many thousands of arrows and the GM's couldn't even kill the spawn? That honestly summed up this whole experience for me so far.

Honestly they are at no liberty to give us anything lol. They are providing us fun, a server and a game to play. And take your $$ with microtransactions. They are not forcing your hand to be here. It's their server they can do whatever they want with it. Hell they could just shut it down and laugh. I mean people just take advantage of what they are ACTUALLY OFFERING.. a free game, nostalgia, and a community.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 01 April 2020 - 04:15 PM.
Mod Edit: Merged posts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users