April 1st Transcendence Maintenance - Page 5 - Ragnarok Transcendence Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

April 1st Transcendence Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
236 replies to this topic

#101 risingdead

risingdead

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 04:13 PM

lol ppl who cry about woe testing are probably all the ks from freenzy field ... lol

#102 bilulo420

bilulo420

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 04:12 PM

Late again, as expected

Maybe it wouldnt be so late if they didnt waste their times censoring comments on forum threads

#103 Zekayn

Zekayn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 04:14 PM

I mean, hard to disagree with this. They take a lot of liberties like extended maint times but give very little. Who else remembers the first monster spawn event on trans? Wasted how many thousands of arrows and the GM's couldn't even kill the spawn? That honestly summed up this whole experience for me so far.

Honestly they are at no liberty to give us anything lol. They are providing us fun (during this corona virus epidemic), a server and a game to play.  And take your $$ with microtransactions.   They are not forcing your hand to be here.  It's their server they can do whatever they want with it.  Hell they could just shut it down and laugh.  I mean people just take advantage of what they are ACTUALLY OFFERING.. a free game, nostalgia, and a community. 

#104 Arieston

Arieston

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 04:15 PM

Honestly they are at no liberty to give us anything lol. They are providing us fun, a server and a game to play.  And take your $$ with microtransactions.   They are not forcing your hand to be here.  It's their server they can do whatever they want with it.  Hell they could just shut it down and laugh.  I mean people just take advantage of what they are ACTUALLY OFFERING.. a free game, nostalgia, and a community. 

I would argue that exploiting my video game addiction in order to offer me a lower quality product is unethical. Prove me wrong.

#105 Zekayn

Zekayn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 04:15 PM

WoW all that posting n crap.. im so sorry, forums are lagging.. 

#106 Zekayn

Zekayn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 04:16 PM

I would argue that exploiting my video game addiction in order to offer me a lower quality product is unethical. Prove me wrong.

Ya it easy to argue with you here, dont play. lol simple as that, if you dont like what they are offering, go somewhere else. There are literally millions of other online games to play.  

#107 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 01 April 2020 - 04:17 PM

Late again, as expected

Maybe it wouldnt be so late if they didnt waste their times censoring comments on forum threads

Sorry about that, I don't handle server maintenance works as I am only a volunteer forums moderator :)

#108 larkae

larkae

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 04:18 PM

All right folks,

Let's be nice to one another, couple of posts had to go.

Also be aware, quoting an official post then editing it for fun is not permitted as it falls under staff impersonation ;)

Thank you for calling that out and acting on it. There's no sense to bigotry and prejudice. After all, we're all Rune-Midgartians. A special thank you to the mods and devs who have to put up with this daily, and welcome to the newcomers and returners like me.

#109 1610483004

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 04:21 PM

If i send a ticket to refund my KP from druid costume, i will lose the item or i can keep it in my inventory?

#110 Zekayn

Zekayn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 04:22 PM

If i send a ticket to refund my KP from druid costume, i will lose the item or i can keep it in my inventory?

I think they are removing it, so yes you will lose the item and be refunded your KP.

#111 Aruteeru

Aruteeru

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 127 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 April 2020 - 04:22 PM

what about the team that Steel Chonchon eats and when it dies it disappears? (they do not return the item they took)

awaiting!

Mobs like Steel Chonchon (Looters) do not have an unlimited amount of loot they can hold onto, so they start deleting randomly when they eat loot.

Something like that, anyways.

Edited by Aruteeru, 01 April 2020 - 04:22 PM.

#112 Xsansao

Xsansao

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 04:25 PM

And at the end of the day, this keeps being nothing but a game. People take this thing to seriously, geez... Chill out dudes and GET A LIFE, nobody is forcing y'all to play this game. Peace :*

And Mod Cinnamon, you're the best!

#113 Zekayn

Zekayn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 04:26 PM

Mobs like Steel Chonchon (Looters) do not have an unlimited amount of loot they can hold onto, so they start deleting randomly when they eat loot.

Something like that, anyways.

Looter mobs IE porings, steel chon chons, all others, hold up to the FIRST things it picks up between 8-10 things, anything over that it picks up is deleted poof'd gone forever.  So you need to be quick to kill it before it reaches its looting limit. 

#114 Oculon

Oculon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 142 posts
  • Server:Poring

Posted 01 April 2020 - 04:27 PM

Want to solve the Steel Chonchon issue?  As soon as you kill a mob and you see them moving in... just AoE.  They'll attack you and not loot.

#115 Zekayn

Zekayn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 04:27 PM

And at the end of the day, this keeps being nothing but a game. People take this thing to seriously, geez... Chill out dudes and GET A LIFE, nobody is forcing y'all to play this game. Peace :*

And Mod Cinnamon, you're the best!

I dont think saying "GET A LIFE" is the most appropriate thing to say right now, with the whole virus thing going around and being forced to stay in our homes passed 5pm.. lmao.. but yes play other games i agree with. 

#116 bilulo

bilulo

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 04:28 PM

I'm new here, does those updates always take longer than expected?

I think it's kind of disrespectful with the players. If you need more update time why dont you state it in the first place?

Don't make us come and try to play at 6PM and waste ppl time

#117 Arieston

Arieston

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 04:28 PM

Thank you for calling that out and acting on it. There's no sense to bigotry and prejudice. After all, we're all Rune-Midgartians. A special thank you to the mods and devs who have to put up with this daily, and welcome to the newcomers and returners like me.

If you're just joining us, welcome. Grab a cerveza and watch the bots go 'round.

#118 Zekayn

Zekayn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 04:29 PM

I'm new here, does those updates always take longer than expected?

I think it's kind of disrespectful with the players. If you need more update time why dont you state it in the first place?

Don't make us come and try to play at 6PM and waste ppl time

If you are new to ragnarok you have another thing coming lol.  Updates are NEVER ON TIME!  will always be extended, even for days and months (IE when Gravity moved their servers way back when and the game was down for over a month) .  So you just need to keep checking, hold the anger in, and have that sweet release when it finally comes back up.

Edited by Zekayn, 01 April 2020 - 04:31 PM.

#119 Oculon

Oculon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 142 posts
  • Server:Poring

Posted 01 April 2020 - 04:31 PM

20 minute extension has now reached 30 minutes.

#120 risingdead

risingdead

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 04:31 PM

nvm it all

Edited by 8229150617164655147, 01 April 2020 - 04:32 PM.

#121 bilulo

bilulo

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 04:32 PM

If you are new to ragnarok you have another thing coming lol.  Updates are NEVER ON TIME!  will always be extended, even for days (its happened before).  So you just need to keep checking, hold the anger in, and have that sweet release when it finally comes back up.

I've played RO a lot, but mostly on private servers.
On the private servers i've played updates were always on time
Bumming to read that in the official deal players get treated like this

#122 WhyUs

WhyUs

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 749 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 April 2020 - 04:32 PM

12 minutes 

#123 MikeSagara

MikeSagara

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 01 April 2020 - 04:33 PM

If you're just joining us, welcome. Grab a cerveza and watch the bots go 'round.

Just don't ever grab corona :Kappa:

#124 Arieston

Arieston

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 04:34 PM

It seems like the "fun" timeline I created which I was accused of staff impersonation for is coming to fruition. Let's see if we hit any more of those milestones. No, my psychic abilities are not for sale.

#125 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 04:37 PM

Testing report:

Castle names are showing up correctly now. Which indicates that the castle should function properly.
Cloned Frenzy Fields can be accessed
Cloned Frenzy Fields spawn champs
Frenzy Fields now will spawn the champ on top of the person who gets the 10th kill. Mass kill and you should see them.

Were opening now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users