iRO Transcendence Weekly Maintenance
April 30th, 2:00AM - 6:00AM PDT
*** Notice: There will be an ISP Maintenance on Friday, May 1st from 2:00PM-5:00PM PDT. This will cause game and website disruption during this time ***
"While maintenance for Ragnarok Transcendence is normally scheduled for Wednesdays, we are delaying it for a day to see if the studio can fix the costume issue. This is why it will be held on Thursday this week."
- BLACKSMITH FORGING UPDATE IS NOT FUNCTIONAL
Added Blacksmith Forging update Three option tables are added to the blacksmith system The option table used depends on the Rank of the Blacksmith when the weapon is crafted
- Added Partial Stat Reset NPC Sam Status to Payon (payon 180 115)
- Sam Status can reset a character by paying him Magical Stone. Note that the Sam Status NPC is covered by the tree and may only be visible if rotating the camera
- 5 Pts at a time. No time limit.
- Stones are 50 Kafra Points each.
- The Magical Stone cost will vary depending on the character's current level
- Free for 40 and under
- 1 Stone for 41-90
- 2 Stones for 91-99
- Added Endow Points Vendor NPCs on Friday (April 24th)
- Geffen (129, 49)
- Geffen Tower (105, 172)
- Inside Brayde Estate in Prontera (Prontera 266, 278)
- Alberta (105, 52)
- Al De Baran (133, 114)
- Comodo (193, 159)
- Izlude (138, 163)
- Fixed yuno_fild05 map to enable teleportation
- Fixed Dancer/Bard Songs Buff Icons for Gypsy's Kiss and Magis Strings
- Fixed Teleport NPC (lasagna 205 325) to no longer teleport the user to a blocked area in Izlude
Experience a new adventure with the Skill Balance Update!
- A free full Skill Reset and Stat Reset can be claimed from "The Mesmerist" once per character (located at Prontera fountain)
- Please claim this before June 3rd, as the NPC will be leaving at that time
Our Homeward Bound Event has been extended (Ending date is to be determined)!
- Enjoy a bonus +50% EXP and +25% Drops as you stay indoors and keep safe!
The first set of Frenzy Fields are now open!
- Eliminate monsters on certain maps to unlock stronger monsters with rare and unique loot!
Guild vs Guild wars will begin in the War of Emperium!
- Think your guild has what it takes to be the best in PvP? Prepare yourself as you fight with your guild for ownership of guild castles and daily treasures!
- Our Crazy Uproar!! livestream will be postponed! Please read here for more info: https://forums.warpp...-ragnarok-team/
- Did you know?
- The use of grf edits such as "grayworld" is prohibited
- We do not recruit players to be GMs