April 30th Transcendence Maintenance - Page 3 - Ragnarok Transcendence Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

April 30th Transcendence Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
185 replies to this topic

#51 GetsugaHollow

GetsugaHollow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 30 April 2020 - 12:53 PM

You uh. You don't need a maintenance to take a "shower" ;).

It's just a joke

#52 1299150619045824270

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1272 posts

Posted 30 April 2020 - 12:55 PM

And that's a good thing. Keep the market cycling without accumulating overupgraded gears forever(look at chaos, the market nearly only has +9~14 gears avaiable, because they aren't cycled out)

Put them up for really cheap/throw them on the floor, and aid players starting out.

1. Good point. But I still hope.

In Chaos its because the event has been on/off there every 3-4 months. Remember the first time it had an event like that in Chaos It was good. But it went bad when they put it back more often. But if you strictly do it once every year, I think it will not be the same as Chaos. Maybe this summer is a good time to do it hehehehe.

2. And hmmm been doing that..

#53 Delsavior

Delsavior

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 30 April 2020 - 12:56 PM

Don't think there should be anything rank related in the servers current state...

Would be near impossible to believe anyone top rank is actually legit.

With the abundance of bots, no doubt the top rankers will likely just be bot funded...

Ranking overall doesn't matter to me, however, would hate to see actual players putting actual effort in, only to be blown away by bot abusers -_-

#54 luxcas02

luxcas02

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 30 April 2020 - 01:07 PM

We have been potentiating since the beginning of the server, resetting the rank is an offense with those who dedicated themselves to being there.
You can see that who complains about the rank is the one who did not want to invest in the beginning.
If you did not have the ability to do this then the problem is exclusively yours, assume your lack of dedication and stop asking for a reset.

#55 Arnixx

Arnixx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Poring

Posted 30 April 2020 - 01:10 PM

More details in patch notes! Thank y'all for the weekly maintenance. :D

#56 NewlevelDesign

NewlevelDesign

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 April 2020 - 01:12 PM

Please reduce the damage of Knights (both Brandish Spear and Tyr) inside Castles during WoE time.

-50% DMG would be reasonable.

The War of Emperium is now 56 Knights vs 56 Knights, this is not fun AT ALL!

Knights are broken! Let us freely use all classes in GvG!

@Campitor @SOMEONE

#57 Bleenck

Bleenck

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 30 April 2020 - 01:13 PM

So no maintenance?

#58 Oculon

Oculon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 30 April 2020 - 01:14 PM

We have been potentiating since the beginning of the server, resetting the rank is an offense with those who dedicated themselves to being there.
You can see that who complains about the rank is the one who did not want to invest in the beginning.
If you did not have the ability to do this then the problem is exclusively yours, assume your lack of dedication and stop asking for a reset.

Until you realize you'll never be in position 1 or two for more than a few hours before the two pot bots get on and crank out thousands of points.   Reset the boards, it doesn't really matter anyways because real life people are really only competing for the #3 spot.  #1 and #2 are just a computer program.

#59 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 30 April 2020 - 01:25 PM

Please reduce the damage of Knights (both Brandish Spear and Tyr) inside Castles during WoE time.

@Campitor @SOMEONE

You can cut their damage by even more, it still wont accomplish anything, and they will still be the meta (biggest health pool + still reasonable damage)

What you need is to increase other classes damage so that they are competitive in killing as well.

#60 tabbernack2

tabbernack2

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 30 April 2020 - 01:27 PM

Uh, I’ve been consecutively top 10 for about 2 months now. So don’t play that “they don’t want to invest”.

The top 10 alchemists should always be checked by GM staff. Clean the bots. Then clean the boards.

If you see what’s happening on the boards and aren’t frustrated by it - I have my suspicions about you lol. There are some very obvious pot bots.

Edited by tabbernack2, 30 April 2020 - 01:29 PM.

#61 luxcas02

luxcas02

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 30 April 2020 - 01:28 PM

Until you realize you'll never be in position 1 or two for more than a few hours before the two pot bots get on and crank out thousands of points.   Reset the boards, it doesn't really matter anyways because real life people are really only competing for the #3 spot.  #1 and #2 are just a computer program.

you are talking nonsense my dear colleague.
We are at the top because our guild burns a lot of pots per war.
If you are unable to maintain yourself then this is your problem and that of your colleagues who should help you.

#62 tabbernack2

tabbernack2

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 30 April 2020 - 01:31 PM

you are talking nonsense my dear colleague.
We are at the top because our guild burns a lot of pots per war.
If you are unable to maintain yourself then this is your problem and that of your colleagues who should help you.

So which brewer is yours? Oculons guild has stayed in top 10 since beginning.

Edited by tabbernack2, 30 April 2020 - 01:32 PM.

#63 1299150619045824270

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1272 posts

Posted 30 April 2020 - 01:36 PM

@Campitor @SOMEONE

That's why you have neuma.

You can't have everything. If you use land protector then you make wizard AOE skills useless, here comes the knight to brandish you. That's why it is called rebalance. Now you want to balance it for your favor?

#64 thecoxas

thecoxas

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 April 2020 - 01:59 PM

GREAT! Now only the top BS will have acess to the best weapons in the game, what a GREAT idea!

They will obviously sell those weapons for exorbitant amounts of zenny, wixh is also GREAT because we really needed monopolization here!!

Hey but dont worry, you will get to reset your caracter! Make a pure forger so you can spend like a THOUSAND dollars to get to the rank since the HD Elunium only sells for KP and them you can also be a millionaire on the game!

Do you think it"s over? NOOOO!!! Now you can see the buff icon from the skills they C-O-M-P-L-E-T-E-L-Y K-I-L-L-E-D with the AWESOME "Balance" patch!!!!

Ps: Knights can still do everything better than any other class in the game WITHOUT equipment.

#65 Glonfel2

Glonfel2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 30 April 2020 - 02:10 PM

You can't have everything. If you use land protector then you make wizard AOE skills useless, here comes the knight to brandish you. That's why it is called rebalance. Now you want to balance it for your favor?

He knows what he is saying...

NewLevelDesign plays as a Knight in WoE...

#66 tabbernack2

tabbernack2

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 30 April 2020 - 02:11 PM

GREAT! Now only the top BS will have acess to the best weapons in the game, what a GREAT idea!

They will obviously sell those weapons for exorbitant amounts of zenny, wixh is also GREAT because we really needed monopolization here!!

Hey but dont worry, you will get to reset your caracter! Make a pure forger so you can spend like a THOUSAND dollars to get to the rank since the HD Elunium only sells for KP and them you can also be a millionaire on the game!

Do you think it"s over? NOOOO!!! Now you can see the buff icon from the skills they C-O-M-P-L-E-T-E-L-Y K-I-L-L-E-D with the AWESOME "Balance" patch!!!!

Ps: Knights can still do everything better than any other class in the game WITHOUT equipment.

They only become the "best" when they have the best roles.

Do you know the probabilities of the following:
- Crafting the weapon
- Getting the desired stat categories
- Getting top rolls in each of those categories
- +9-10 said weapons

Because for them to be the "best" (i.e. beat option rolled weapons naturally that can be carded) - you need to match all of the above. Now factor all of those probabilities with the raw cost of materials. So when you finally do get that "perfect weapon" that beats a dropped in-game item - damned right you'll sell it for a lot. Because they're (and let me say this loudly) EXTREMELY RARE.

EDIT: My biggest issue with BS ranking is that to be in top ranks, you're effectively locked behind a paywall. WP - you need to make HD items in some form trade able. This is what makes smithing favorable to real-money spenders.

Edited by tabbernack2, 30 April 2020 - 02:14 PM.

#67 NewlevelDesign

NewlevelDesign

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 April 2020 - 02:16 PM

I actually want other classes to be viable at WoE.

Don't you agree Knights are overpower?

Something called "rebalance" is supposed to at least BALANCE the game, not making one single class able to DESTROY everything in its path.

So sorry you can't see things as they are.

I play as a Knight and I fell that the competitive scene of the game (aka WoE) is now compromized beacause of DISBALANCE.

Edited by NewlevelDesign, 30 April 2020 - 02:19 PM.

#68 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 30 April 2020 - 02:38 PM

OP its updated with blacksmith and sam status details.

#69 Zobaa

Zobaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 30 April 2020 - 02:48 PM

@Camptor Can you tell us about Dungeons? And when will the new expansions come?

#70 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 30 April 2020 - 02:51 PM

OP its updated with blacksmith and sam status details.

this is why things should be released in advance for testing... because those charts make forged weapons way too strong - people are already doing insane damage and this will increase it

edit: not as overpowered as I first thought

Edited by AaronP2W, 30 April 2020 - 03:00 PM.

#71 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 30 April 2020 - 02:55 PM

it's not extremely stronger than dropped versions of crafted weapons, since you are sacrificing possible card slots.

It's also RNG as f...k lol
this has way more range for bad outcomes than vicious mind weapons

#72 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts

Posted 30 April 2020 - 02:55 PM

The human enchant must be a typo and supposed to be demi human?

#73 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts

Posted 30 April 2020 - 02:56 PM

it's not extremely stronger than dropped versions of crafted weapons, since you are sacrificing possible card slots.

It's also RNG as f...k lol
this has way more range for bad outcomes than vicious mind weapons

yea i imagine it will be extremely hard to create a really good weapon

#74 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 30 April 2020 - 02:57 PM

The human enchant must be a typo and supposed to be demi human?

Correct Its demi human monsters. 

#75 Aruteeru

Aruteeru

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 127 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 April 2020 - 02:57 PM

this is why things should be released in advance for testing... because those charts make forged weapons way too strong - people are already doing insane damage and this will increase it

I can't wait for it to be impossible to play anything with less than 10k hp.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users