May 13th Transcendence Maintenance - Page 3 - Ragnarok Transcendence Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

May 13th Transcendence Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
77 replies to this topic

#51 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 13 May 2020 - 10:14 AM

I will remind you and everyone that Gravity (America) has always received their updates from kRO, from the beginning of time. I actually remember TWO (2) hour maintenances. They slowly edged up over the years and now we are literally being asked to give up basically an entire game day. In my opinion, this is bullsh*t. 

If Activision/Blizzard can do maintenance on their servers around the world for hundreds of thousands of players for content that spans nearly as many years as Ragnarok Online's and do it in shorter time than Gravity, I see a problem here.

If we spend money on this product, we have a right, actually, a duty to complain. I'm complaining about a 7 hour maintenance smack dab in the middle of the day. This is ridiculous.

Maintenance was scheduled today assuming we will have trouble with deploying new hardware in an effort to fix the zone issues. As for the timing of maintenance.. its scheduled during the normal working day so that we can have all stakeholders on the clock should something happen.

#52 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 13 May 2020 - 10:16 AM

Camp, can you add a kafra stacker for items like gum/bms/buff scrolls like the one on chaos?

Yes

fix bard/dancers they are broken  :wacko:

We are working on this fix to the skill icons

Still no new content?

New maps, dungeons, and other contents are currently in the pipeline as discussed here: https://forums.warpp...s-may-8th-2020/

We REALLY need instances to make the endgame survive. We'd love to have it ASAP

New maps, dungeons, and other contents are currently in the pipeline as discussed here: https://forums.warpp...s-may-8th-2020/

The Rodex and Store System is in trouble. Many people I know are reporting that they are losing zeny and items that should be returned by Rodex when their store is closed and that is not what is happening. People from my guild have already sent a ticket reporting the problem and not even a simple answer is received. What is happening with the communication between company and user?

Can you give me a ticket number in a PM to see whats happening. They should be getting fixed.

#53 Luckie

Luckie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 13 May 2020 - 10:18 AM

Can you guys turn on Guild Dungeon PVP? I think you said it was supposed to be activated a few weeks ago. It's still off atm.

#54 5584171015142815377

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 268 posts

Posted 13 May 2020 - 10:19 AM

any word on a potential mass brewing fix? Any hope to get soul linkers/super novice or soul link through an npc/scroll? 

#55 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 13 May 2020 - 10:58 AM

Warp Portal must enjoy watching their servers die slowly and slowly every time they release a new one. You need to realize that everybody on the server has multiple 99's already and yet you lack releasing new content, like we wanna just keep spending hours and hours at the dumb mediocre lvlin spots over and over again.. Still no Trans, Still no instances, Still no dungeons, Still no new Frenzy Fields, Still no fixes for BS's enchants, Still no new content.. I had high hopes for this server, but as its becoming easier and easier for people to bypass the stupid EAC, the bots are getting outta control, and when you see a GM on a map asking you for info about bots, and you give them names of bots, they just say "Thank you for the info" and you still see the bots on the map when you bump into them again.. I mean do ya'll even work or care? This is just going to be another fail server just like Iris, Valkyrie, and Restart was.. you dont listen to your player base, you do bare minimum Sh..it, just to slide by and hope and pray with micro transactions that you can squeeze that $1 outta people.. Do you even pay your employees? Or are they just all volunteers? For Real this is a 20 year old game, you should know what people want for content already and not at a yearly rate.. get ur crap together already Warp Portal, theres a reason why Chaos server is still around.... and who the -_- does a maintenance in the middle of the day?? when people are getting off of work... Why not do it at night like a normal company, ya'll are dumb just saying, you really dont know how to manage a server. My mine craft server is way more successful this then crap..

Assuming you played on a kRO or a private server, which is up to date with kRO, full of contents ... you would also be bored because they just don't keep releasing new contents weekly.

WP can release new contents weekly but in few months, RoT will be as updated as Chaos, and then what? You're all gonna keep complaining?

#56 vitorio98

vitorio98

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 May 2020 - 11:10 AM

Hey Camp, please help us all with all the BOTS problem, i haver seen só many, and i Aldo hear about lots of people recording bot activity and the same bots keep farming all day, not even getting banned.
Thx for the attention, Hope the situation gets better for us :D

#57 monicako669

monicako669

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Watching RT burn

Posted 13 May 2020 - 11:11 AM

Assuming you played on a kRO or a private server, which is up to date with kRO, full of contents ... you would also be bored because they just don't keep releasing new contents weekly.

WP can release new contents weekly but in few months, RoT will be as updated as Chaos, and then what? You're all gonna keep complaining?

Or maybe, just maybe, we want something between "RUSH CONTENT ALL AT ONCE" and "We're gonna take a looooong time to release the most basic content, deal with it", you know, things aint black and white.

#58 Rick55

Rick55

I am New.

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 May 2020 - 11:30 AM

in which tab of the forum I can report bots because it is complicated to play with them in a game?

#59 Xsansao

Xsansao

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 13 May 2020 - 11:34 AM

WHAT ABOUT THE BOTs ISSUE?

I know that nothing is being done, but at least explain to us what are your plans to deal with this problem

#60 alexandrepassa

alexandrepassa

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 May 2020 - 11:40 AM

Yes

We are working on this fix to the skill icons

Can you give me a ticket number in a PM to see whats happening. They should be getting fixed.

Hi Campitor, I've had a ticket open since April 26th because of missing items due to the rodex error. All I've been told repeatedly is that they have sent the issue to the tech team to verify. No actual solution yet. I'll PM the ticket number.

Edited by alexandrepassa, 13 May 2020 - 11:40 AM.

#61 1299150619045824270

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1272 posts

Posted 13 May 2020 - 12:30 PM

Safe cert and refine event when?

(few minutes later, here comes the botters bashing me, mad coz will kill their bot farmed gears hahahaha)

Edited by 1299150619045824270, 13 May 2020 - 12:56 PM.

#62 euphoria1

euphoria1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 13 May 2020 - 12:48 PM

I notice that bot players rise as -_- since last month..

#63 Raivan858

Raivan858

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 May 2020 - 12:50 PM

Please get rid off the bots first, before implementing stuff. this is cancer... and BTW, to those that complains about the lag, they are not from US ofc they would experience lag.

#64 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 13 May 2020 - 01:16 PM

WHAT ABOUT THE BOTs ISSUE?

I know that nothing is being done, but at least explain to us what are your plans to deal with this problem

The most possible solution is to introduce more instances, where players can go in to kill mobs and MvPs. Bots can't do instances and interact with NPCs in the instances ... maybe? Hahaha

Do whatever you can as long as best items don't just drop from field monsters.

#65 euphoria1

euphoria1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 13 May 2020 - 01:27 PM

BOTs should be first priority to them. Really.

#66 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 13 May 2020 - 01:32 PM

okay one more restart and the servers will open.

#67 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 13 May 2020 - 01:42 PM

Opening at 3:45

#68 Andini

Andini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2738 posts
  • LocationNorcal

Posted 13 May 2020 - 02:06 PM

was the kafra stacker put in somewhere?

#69 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 13 May 2020 - 02:08 PM

Camp answering all questions except for botting. This is another way of WP promoting botting

#70 Lilp

Lilp

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 542 posts
  • Server:Loki Classic Server

Posted 13 May 2020 - 02:38 PM

Did you successfully added another hardware server to reduce the lag in valkyrie realm, Mr. Camp?

#71 RynokuX

RynokuX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 13 May 2020 - 02:39 PM

Is the server up? i cant log it...

#72 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 13 May 2020 - 02:51 PM

was the kafra stacker put in somewhere?

It will be in next week

Camp answering all questions except for botting. This is another way of WP promoting botting

I can't add to the conversation right now. Besides I am still pushing the GM team to ban more. Currently I am learning more about what I can do with EAC but that takes time to figure out.

Did you successfully added another hardware server to reduce the lag in valkyrie realm, Mr. Camp?

Yes the woe realms plus a few other zone were moved to new hardware.

Is the server up? i cant log it...

Server is up.

#73 1299150619045824270

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1272 posts

Posted 13 May 2020 - 03:11 PM

It will be in next week

I can't add to the conversation right now. Besides I am still pushing the GM team to ban more. Currently I am learning more about what I can do with EAC but that takes time to figure out.

Yes the woe realms plus a few other zone were moved to new hardware.

Server is up.

Blacksmith blessing? What will this item do in RT? I see this as an option while refining. When to expect this to come? 

#74 ShekelShark

ShekelShark

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 504 posts
  • LocationOutside Your Window
  • Server:Trans

Posted 13 May 2020 - 04:11 PM

Poor Camp is working over time for the people and all you guys dude is cry and whine, come on guys warpportal is doing the best they can.

also can some one hit the dude on the head who keeps asking for safe certs.

images_15.jpg

#75 qzLxEnchantress

qzLxEnchantress

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 13 May 2020 - 09:14 PM

Bots bots bots and bots

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users