June 3rd Transcendence Maintenance - Page 2 - Ragnarok Transcendence Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

June 3rd Transcendence Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
156 replies to this topic

#26 1610483004

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 20 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 03 June 2020 - 11:09 AM

Sure

Swartzwald Republic with 2 of the dungeons being made into fever fields as well as a small story line quest. Were also putting the finishing touches for the mass brewer npc.  Previously the republic was divided up by city for updates but since were behind were going to just do that region in one go.

Please, FIX Gift box.

#27 Arthurlol

Arthurlol

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 76 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 11:09 AM

4h att to remove 1 npc? jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus,

#28 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 11:11 AM

Nice!!! do you have an ETA?

are you going to do the June productions note?

also,

can you think about this?

https://forums.warpp...e/#entry2972615

Thanks

Sinking more zeny should be something we consider in the coming months. 

#29 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 11:14 AM

4h att to remove 1 npc? jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus,

We do a lot behind the scenes. We use the majority of the 4 hours to check windows updates, apply them, check harddrive space, ship old logs off game servers, check hardware status and make sure nothing is failing, then restart the whole thing and bring the servers back up.

#30 GetsugaHollow

GetsugaHollow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 11:16 AM

Nerf Bowling Bash/Brandish Spear when? When are you going to fix the Blacksmith's Forge? Is that also in this month's plans?

#31 fmuller33

fmuller33

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 11:17 AM

We do a lot behind the scenes. We use the majority of the 4 hours to check windows updates, apply them, check harddrive space, ship old logs off game servers, check hardware status and make sure nothing is failing, then restart the whole thing and bring the servers back up.

Something new about Forger enchantments?

#32 euphoria1

euphoria1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts

Botting should be the first and only priority now.

The server is losing players day by day.

#33 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Nerf Bowling Bash/Brandish Spear when? When are you going to fix the Blacksmith's Forge? Is that also in this month's plans?

I haven't had time to test as much as I would like on the balance. In regards to the blacksmith stuff. That is an exe update and needs studio support.

#34 1610483004

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 11:20 AM

@Campitor

Please, give some ETA for the gift box and dead branch problem.

#35 Lilp

Lilp

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 542 posts
  • Server:Loki Classic Server

Posted 03 June 2020 - 11:24 AM

ETA on world's first prize?

#36 fmuller33

fmuller33

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 11:37 AM

I haven't had time to test as much as I would like on the balance. In regards to the blacksmith stuff. That is an exe update and needs studio support.

Btw, some monsters at forest labyrinth are respawning in wrong spots, like Dustiness and other monsters

#37 GetsugaHollow

GetsugaHollow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 11:38 AM

It would be very nice if Update came with these fixes. Don't let them build up. This will only delay the schedule of upcoming updates.

#38 jajajohn

jajajohn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 11:55 AM

Sinking more zeny should be something we consider in the coming months. 

Please take care of bots first. If EAC cannot be updated immediately, please ensure the "hot spots" are being cleared out each day.

Once you do this, most of us wouldn't mind a zeny sink in the form of an actual NPC selling "craftable" (stem, poison spore, blue herb, amethyst, etc., just not ori/elu) items rather than feeding the zeny to bot farmers (TBH this should have been implemented day 1).

You can even use the "limited stock" feature for the NPC as well as randomizing NPC spawns locations and times (similar to the old speed potion NPC).

I hate that the GMs are turning a blind eye about the RMT situation as well. Botters selling items for zeny, then selling zeny to players. These RMT purchasers are ruining the game's economy by driving everything up in price. There is also an issue of people straight up paying $ for MVP cards and high-value rare items. You should be looking looking at trade logs of very specific people about this. Forcing the card to be compounded don't do -_- except you make $20 off selling the decarding item from the kafra shop.

#39 Prodigy

Prodigy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1340 posts
  • LocationTX
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 03 June 2020 - 12:00 PM

Sure

Swartzwald Republic with 2 of the dungeons being made into fever fields

Cool. Any chance we can preview the drop table for the new fever fields? Also maybe possibly open it up for discussion on what loot goes there?

#40 Lesme

Lesme

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 12:01 PM

Could you check who is buying all the OCA's for 40m? It's weird that a person have that much zeny to buy SO MANY for that high price. If you check who is buying then you might find a possible exploit. 

#41 Hrishi

Hrishi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2365 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 June 2020 - 12:08 PM

Why would the WoE times be changed now. Do you not realise that people have already planned stuff in order to be able to make this current WoE time and changing it is going to cause a massive upheaval. -_-

#42 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3545 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 12:09 PM

Could you check who is buying all the OCA's for 40m? It's weird that a person have that much zeny to buy SO MANY for that high price. If you check who is buying then you might find a possible exploit. 

don't get jebaited. it's a scam

#43 ArslamBR

ArslamBR

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 12:11 PM

Increase Desert Wolf spawning, please.

#44 SethKim

SethKim

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 12:12 PM

Camp,

You also do realize that we got no updates at all, like 6 weeks right?

So please, please don't come out every week with nothing, but saying EAC EAC EAC..
I'm tired to hear that now. Just let us know the actual/real plan and schedule. .

Also this :"That is an exe update and needs studio support"

Unbelievable.. What's this even suppose to mean? 

WHAT WE NEED IS JUST ETA. No explanations to avoid questions or real date.

Why don't you come out at least "with just 1 new stuff/correction" per week?  

#45 matheusknoxx

matheusknoxx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 12:14 PM

Thank you, Camp.
Please save the server, bots destroying the server's economy.
I believe in your potential

#46 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 03 June 2020 - 12:16 PM

Does kRO release updates bi-weekly or something? I mean if RoT released updates weekly, wouldnt that make RoT reach 3rd classes in no time? I get it that you want something "new" and "fun" to do. Have you ever thought of WoE'ing? It is fun and it doesnt get bored. You dont know who you will fight this week and after. You dont know when you might lose even though you won last WoE. Etc.

#47 Senkrad01

Senkrad01

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 12:22 PM

Question... Is there a reason why there is no Champion monster in all maps? like Swift Medusa or Ring Leader Miyabi Doll in Comodo/Amatsu?  Its almost boring 99% of the maps and Kro: Zero prevented this with this change.

Fever fields are like, a bunch of special variation of the mob with better experience or Special items, not just dumping all the champions in there, which seems super lazy and the actual thing that happened in Orc Dungeon.

Also what about the treasure hidden in every map? Cant complete adventurer achievement without it

#48 Panteperu

Panteperu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 584 posts
  • Server:Ragnarok Transcendence

Posted 03 June 2020 - 12:27 PM

I am not sure that adding 2-3 cities + dungeons + fevers + regular maps in a single patch is a good thing

I rather have 1 update per month to smooth things and keep a gradual impact of new equips into woe...

Just, dont ruin it for rushing things

#49 1299150619045824270

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1272 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 12:31 PM

" An anniversary event is being finished right now, as well."

YES! Something is coming! EVENT YOHOOOO

Enriched or Safe Cert? Or Blacksmiths Blessings? 

#50 BoniexDemius

BoniexDemius

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 12:32 PM

@Campitor! I am very grateful for the work you are doing, but I would like to ask you to be careful about the pressure of the players on this lack of content. Be careful when releasing many updates at once. The most dangerous of all this is in the Transclasses. There are still classes that are not currently balanced (Mage), imagine playing more skills over today's mistakes. Please, be careful not to blindly do what you are asking, and end the server too much, while other very important things are left out like the Bots, economy and unbalanced classes.
Please let's be careful in this big Att

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users