Renewal Hacking Spree - Page 7 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 5 votes

Renewal Hacking Spree

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
185 replies to this topic

#151 Ultimate

Ultimate

Ultimate Event Inventor

• Members
  • 2915 posts
  • LocationValhalla Dwarf NPC
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 29 October 2020 - 07:52 PM

I'm peacing out too. Really tired of one line responses for stuff that any other mmo could fix in a few minutes. I have a ticket since April to fix a bugged god item. Another ticket since March to recall various minor god item 2.0s. I provided incredible detail and proof with these tickets only to receive one line replies.

My friends and I have spent a small fortune on this game and one GM reply literally said it doesn't matter how much you spend, we can't help you with this issue. It's literally a problem within your bloody game - who else can help if not the support system?

Someone aptly called me autistic for iRO once and it's true. I followed all the game rules and drank the koolaid since beta.

The replies to tickets really hammer it home. I'll continue dumping my remaining items and zeny through simple events then I'm out. It's been a ride

Ultimate
Aka King Pin | Pin | Gman | Big Brother
Played: 2007 - 2020
Good bye iRO.

#152 Biggggg

Biggggg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 29 October 2020 - 10:32 PM

At least we know Jet has one type of gear they cant lose now. God is good.

unknown.png

#153 estebin

estebin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 09:01 AM

Hacker still active lol.
Very very very Good shop name.
To the right of shopping board south Prontera

#154 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 09:13 AM

Hacker still active lol.
Very very very Good shop name.
To the right of shopping board south Prontera

Checking on it.

#155 abui951

abui951

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 October 2020 - 12:33 PM

I'm peacing out too. Really tired of one line responses for stuff that any other mmo could fix in a few minutes. I have a ticket since April to fix a bugged god item. Another ticket since March to recall various minor god item 2.0s. I provided incredible detail and proof with these tickets only to receive one line replies.

My friends and I have spent a small fortune on this game and one GM reply literally said it doesn't matter how much you spend, we can't help you with this issue. It's literally a problem within your bloody game - who else can help if not the support system?

Someone aptly called me autistic for iRO once and it's true. I followed all the game rules and drank the koolaid since beta.

The replies to tickets really hammer it home. I'll continue dumping my remaining items and zeny through simple events then I'm out. It's been a ride

Ultimate
Aka King Pin | Pin | Gman | Big Brother
Played: 2007 - 2020
Good bye iRO.

And another one bites the DUST

Game support unwilling to help in anyway on account recovery.

Can you post those email convo's up so everyone can see them? Let the people know how rude and unwilling customer support is. 

#156 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 30 October 2020 - 12:50 PM

And another one bites the DUST
Game support unwilling to help in anyway on account recovery.
Can you post those email convo's up so everyone can see them? Let the people know how rude and unwilling customer support is.

I have logs of good experiences with the support team though :(

#157 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 31 October 2020 - 03:33 AM

so. whats the best approach for preventive measures?

screenshot all item before logging out?
create a .rrf file of all item before logging out?

how can i play a part to help the support team if ever i am a victim of these hackers?

what kind of effective measure can i take to ensure a smooth recovery process?

#158 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 31 October 2020 - 07:36 AM

how can i play a part to help the support team if ever i am a victim of these hackers?

Had meeting on 3 hours of sleep yesterday but here is whats going on.

Were reassigning which team is taking these cases going forward, and I provided my training guides (from when I used to be the trainer) on how to handle these cases to the GMs in question to reaffirm our policies. In addition we should be doing mitigation activities and shutting down these activities as much as possible. 

#159 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 31 October 2020 - 10:38 AM

Don't buy items from other players. If you need something g from ash shop, you lapdog WPEs. If you want something in game, make GXs lol

#160 Trombadinha

Trombadinha

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 October 2020 - 10:55 AM

>Serious moment which is affecting a lot of players;
>People showing how some GMs from customer support are being incompetent;
>Camp explaining how things are going to be solved;
> HuR dUrR mAkE gX lApDoG WPEs.
Bruh, go act like a monkey at RT forum threads, please. Your irony only contributes to make ppl even more annoyed, no one deserves to read it.

#161 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 31 October 2020 - 11:23 AM

A good medicine is just too bitter to take. It's a practical solution how to be safe. Just a common sense lmfao

#162 Biggggg

Biggggg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 31 October 2020 - 11:44 AM

Don't buy items from other players. If you need something g from ash shop, you lapdog WPEs. If you want something in game, make GXs lol

I only buy from the shop at East pront called very very very great deals nowadays.

#163 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 31 October 2020 - 01:44 PM

de-railing of cause, but.
while many of you were disgusted by "MA deleted everything"

Bruh, go act like a monkey at RT forum threads, please. Your irony only contributes to make ppl even more annoyed, no one deserves to read it.

Although Chakri been voicing out in an unappealing manner on the situation on MA

nevertheless i agree with he's statement. it may sounds nonsensical to you today.

but IMO MA did. destroy the server in a lot different game content and aspect.
although i main GX and i enjoyed the first 3months of MA.
eventually i find it boring, & had this hollow feeling. pretty much stop playing.

The decrease in populations are majority your veterans who has been playing for ages.
been at the stage of "end game" for a period of time.

they just slowly, eventually got bored and move on.

A huge contribution to this, is MA.
MA has made "end game" content so much easier and achievable for anyone.

you see items like cursed fragments price plummet, we simply don't have the mood to hard grind it anymore.

well since we spent all our stamina & vigor grinding the shlt out of bio5 in the past. the current price is a turn off.

truth is, the earlier you reach "end game" , the earlier you'll move on with this game.
since there is hardly any content arriving or that is *worth.

my favorite aspect of Ragnarok has always been:

• fulfilling experience of achieving set goals ( usually i just give myself the goals achieve to certain level on my characters )
  • gearing up my characters , aiming for higher tier equipment
  • farming, hard farming. just watching my zeny increase.

But all these process has been greatly shorten due to MA.

even if you're not a GX player, the market is still largely influence by the other players.
things are made easier. too easy.

However, at this point in time. there's no returning. 
whatever MA has done. has been done. it's too late
i recognize this too late as well.

initially i thought, wow it'll be great for new player,
they will be catching up faster and easier. the game can probably flourish.

No. that wasnt the case. HAHA too bad, too late.

Edited by bearl, 31 October 2020 - 01:46 PM.

#164 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 31 October 2020 - 02:29 PM

No. that wasnt the case. HAHA too bad, too late.

CNKR5q5.png

#165 Essmikayl

Essmikayl

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Twitter:@bhismocabbage
  • Locationphone code +62
  • Server:Mayhem

Posted 31 October 2020 - 03:08 PM

You just dont know how much chakri helped and supported me as a victim, i know his intention. im not annoyed, meanwhile you are here also derailing the thread.

#166 Valtios

Valtios

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 31 October 2020 - 06:58 PM

I made this video some months ago when we received the big MA update. Youtube deleted it because copy right reasons lol. 

But yeah, for a lot of people fun is no longer achievable thanks to MA, especially for GX users of course.

You can click on the Vimeo Logo to see it fullscreen if you want. Enjoy the video while you can(Maybe vimeo will remove it as well lol).

Edited by Valtios, 31 October 2020 - 06:59 PM.

#167 Vladdin

Vladdin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 616 posts
  • LocationJuno
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 November 2020 - 02:40 AM

I wish we talk more about the hacking issue than the MA issue, but I like all your inputs about that one.

Mr. Campitor, I feel bad for you as you're probably handling a bunch of non support GM team hired to do the support GM job.

I wish you guys look further into hiring more customer service oriented people, and not the "I wanna save RO money regardless" type, so we won't get as much one line ticket replies as we do.

I have had good experiences with the support GM team, but the bad ones outweigh it further than the good ones.

They have actually given me lost hopes of recovering anything if I'm really the victim, because they wanted all this non sense proof from the victim, of which is their job to actually figure out.

I wish we all get through this, as it shoves away the fun from the game. If a game's no fun no more, then there's no sense playing it regardless of the memories. Proof is of Ultimate's farewell post.

The thing with the support team is, they're like detectives putting a hard time on the victim rather than trying to think of ways to solve the issue. Anyway, delete this post if it violates anything.

I'm just playing for fun now casually, I hope that we still get new people coming in to play with us. Peace out!

Vlad

#168 g10vinzo

g10vinzo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 04 November 2020 - 05:41 PM

Checking on it.

I wonder what is the outcome of this.

Almost one week and i still seeing this vend and now another similar vend.

#169 abui951

abui951

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 05 November 2020 - 12:32 PM

Had meeting on 3 hours of sleep yesterday but here is whats going on.

Were reassigning which team is taking these cases going forward, and I provided my training guides (from when I used to be the trainer) on how to handle these cases to the GMs in question to reaffirm our policies. In addition we should be doing mitigation activities and shutting down these activities as much as possible. 

^

Who TF is ya'll hiring that needs basic training in customer service/support? Lol

I remember when i played iROT. A box was added to the cash shop that was not suppose to be add, i bought it; then it couldn't open.

I emailed/complained and wanted my KP back (I'd buy something else; then re-buy the box when it was able to open. In the end spending more money.).

But they just told me i couldn't return a defective kafra shop item and had to wait 7 days for the next update to be able to open it. 

I f-ing quit iROT within 1 week and still have that bad taste in my mouth from the lack to customer support/satisfaction.

2 outta 5 stars; yelp review for you Warpportal.

Edited by abui951, 05 November 2020 - 12:38 PM.

#170 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 05 November 2020 - 12:34 PM

^

Who TF is ya'll hiring that needs basic training in customer service/support? Lol

I remember when i played iROT. A box was added to the cash shop that was not suppose to be add, i bought it; then it couldn't open.

I emailed/complained and wanted my KP back (I'd buy something else; then re-buy the box when it was able to open. In the end spending more money.).

But they just told me i couldn't return a defective kafra shop item and had to wait 7 days for the nest update to be able to open it. 

I f-ing quit iROT within 1 week and still have that bad taste in my mouth from the lack to customer support/satisfaction.

2 out 5 stars; yelp review for you Warpportal.

The heck

They should have offered and let you choose one of the following options

1. Exchange for like value

2. Explain the fix

3. Delete and readd points

#171 abui951

abui951

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 05 November 2020 - 12:37 PM

The heck

They should have offered and let you choose one of the following options

1. Exchange for like value

2. Explain the fix

3. Delete and readd points

^Yup it happened within the first month, iROT was up.

Options weren't even given; they gave me a b/s explanation ("Oh we are sorry, that box wasn't suppose to be in the KP shop. You'll have to wait til next update to open it.")

That's your useless team @campitor.

The game barely get's updates and the customer service is pathetic.

It should have been like

"Oh sorry, that was our fault. Why don't you keep the boxes; they'll be able to open next week and i'll give you half of the credit you spent back?"

and i would have been like "Well damn! Okay!"

That is customer service and customer retention. 

200.gif

Edited by abui951, 06 November 2020 - 11:55 AM.

#172 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 05 November 2020 - 01:17 PM

It is truly unfortunate players are losing valuable gear and time over these current hack issues. I have no words to express the pain it must feel for everyone experiencing this and what I am saying right now will only seem like im rubbing salt into the wounds of others,

...but so far my account is okay, and I guess its because the only one geared to the teeth is my FS AB, and im guessing even hackers aren't exactly interested in gears that don't contribute directly to the DPS aspect of the game...

#173 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3545 posts

Posted 05 November 2020 - 02:00 PM

It is truly unfortunate players are losing valuable gear and time over these current hack issues. I have no words to express the pain it must feel for everyone experiencing this and what I am saying right now will only seem like im rubbing salt into the wounds of others,

...but so far my account is okay, and I guess its because the only one geared to the teeth is my FS AB, and im guessing even hackers aren't exactly interested in gears that don't contribute directly to the DPS aspect of the game...

Hopefully hack issue gets solved. Bruh. It’s coz fs ab gears especially in woe are dirt cheap nowadays and you can achieve ez-ly 100% player reduction in woe. Ppls misses even without gtb. The only way can kill you is hell gate that has some weird dmg formula.

#174 abui951

abui951

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 05 November 2020 - 02:55 PM

Hopefully hack issue gets solved. Bruh. It’s coz fs ab gears especially in woe are dirt cheap nowadays and you can achieve ez-ly 100% player reduction in woe. Ppls misses even without gtb. The only way can kill you is hell gate that has some weird dmg formula.

^ I don't think it will happen any times soon.

Something like that is too hard to pin point especially when it's an ex-employee *cough cough*

#175 Valtios

Valtios

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 05 November 2020 - 03:00 PM

*Puts tinfoil hat*

What if  the items were not lost by a hack but by a data corruption/deletion in the game database?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users