Looks like GMs listens to a few chosen players *Enforcer nerf* - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 11 votes

Looks like GMs listens to a few chosen players *Enforcer nerf*

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
363 replies to this topic

#26 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 November 2020 - 02:19 PM

I agree, wipe out all the enforcers[while reimburing with zeny] in game and re-introduce them again unchanged with a very low chance to get! 5b 10b doesn't matter!

Don't feel offended when I say it matey but that is one of the most ridiculously stupid ideas ever, it took me spending 600USD to get them before and now you want to just wipe and reimburse with zeny? Mate you got your priorities wrong, if anything is being reimbursed its the Kp that was used along the way to get that one box that finally gave me the shoes.

This is the issue that sets us whales from you farmers, you think we spend money frivolously without a care in the world. Mind you that's the biggest disservice you could give any whaler, qnd considering you need whalers to even get you the shoe (not that I know if you whale or not, but considering the way you been putting things so far, you probably arent)

Edited by PervySageMarty, 24 November 2020 - 02:23 PM.

#27 Kuurus

Kuurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 648 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 02:20 PM

I think Icchigosan said it best.

"yes, you do, but only in forums[in a corner]! Majority of the people ingame don't even come to forums or even rarely know about the outlined issue!"

I believe this needs to be fixed before anything else. you are pulling from a limited source of feedback. A lot of players have been playing for years and never come on the forums. I hope that your information gathering can be modified to include more data.

Also does JRO and IRO skills have the same the formulas?

#28 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 24 November 2020 - 02:24 PM

If its about Enforcer shoes,

Green aura there. That is new 17.1 MvP, which should require team work or whatsoever to kill. Ok, new MvP ... solo-able is ok but to die in few hits is laughable.

Camp should've disabled/nerf'ed Enforcer shoes since April. He should've not listened to those privileged players who didnt want Enforcer shoes nerfed. Once taken drugs, its gonna be hard to take the drug away.

Tbh, I dont really keep track of timeline anymore but since January 2019 when we had 2k online (It even hit 3.5k online during Gioia event in December 2018), Camp has not done wrong to piss people off but only brought new updates such as AOGH, 17.1, and what else? iRO has been getting fast updates compared to the past by mile.s Yet the population has been dropping below 1k. If anything, its the Enforcer shoes that instantly turned noobs into godly, then quit after because they're bored and their "achievement of reaching end game" is never satisfactory.

Camp should remove all OCPS in game. Its a mistake that giving out OP'ly broken OCPs easily and everyone is so godly (then quit soon because nothing sells. Why buy if you can farm yourself?).

It looks like we know who wants enforcer shoes to be nerfed. The guy with eden gears lol

#29 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 02:25 PM

Are you looking for an unbiased feedback in forums? I don't understand, you talk big on balancing stuff, and don't even want to take the initiative to integrate a feedback system in-game? Do you really want balance or just want a scapegoat item to send to the studio?

An efficient in game feedback system that goes beyond "Mail CM Astra feedback in Rodex" can be requested but is unlikely to be approved or implemented quickly. However, Astra is big on gathering feedback from more than the forums. She always looks at the facebook, twitter, and I think instagram? pages. She pulled feedback from all these sources when we were getting user feedback regarding ticket handling by the GM team, and the RT balance feedback.

#30 icchigosan

icchigosan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 511 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 November 2020 - 02:26 PM

Don't feel offended when I say it matey but that is one of the most ridiculously stupid ideas ever, it took me spending 600USD to get them before and now you want to just wipe and reimburse with zeny? Mate you got your priorities wrong, if anything is being reimbursed its the Kp that was used along the way to get that one box that finally gave me the shoes.

This is the issue that sets us whales from you farmers, you think we spend money frivolously without a care in the world. Mind you that's the biggest disservice you could give any whaler, qnd considering you need whalers to even get you the shoe (not that I know if you whale or not, but considering the way you been putting things so far, you probably arent)

Did I mention the price in $$ or zeny?
I am a farmer too

#31 junioran

junioran

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 371 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 02:28 PM

Bruh how hard is it for you ppl to just accept u were wrong, arent u tired of being one shot by MA when on anything less than 95% reductions? RGs are broken sure, and in part because of how easy it is to get delay reduction nowadays, so a shield ring nerf is totally warranted and would improve woe! but that doesnt take anything away from the MA issue sir, so lets take one step at a time and get both those things nerfed.

#32 icchigosan

icchigosan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 511 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 November 2020 - 02:31 PM

An efficient in game feedback system that goes beyond "Mail CM Astra feedback in Rodex" can be requested but is unlikely to be approved or implemented quickly. However, Astra is big on gathering feedback from more than the forums. She always looks at the facebook, twitter, and I think instagram? pages. She pulled feedback from all these sources when we were getting user feedback regarding ticket handling by the GM team, and the RT balance feedback.

There lies the problem. Don't implement anything quickly with half measures. Do the most important thing correctly and do it first before doing any more 'balancing' at all. Take proper feedback from players and not only from woe'ers! Implement it first, before doing any other blunder!

#33 Kuurus

Kuurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 648 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 02:34 PM

To be perfectly honest, it can be both. The studio is concerned about balance and that is why OCP items have so drastically slowed and new items that do come are coming in rebalanced. They also asked us for feedback on older items which is what we've been grabbing from threads.

Also since there basically 2 modes to game play, "PVM and PVP" ( yes I know you have woe and pvp) are you trying to balance all around power? or just trying to balance in a certain area of the game? Not only do you have 1 part of the community who does 1 or the other, you have another part that does both.

#34 Zander

Zander

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2393 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 24 November 2020 - 02:37 PM

Camp would it be possible to just adjust the difficulty of regular monster and mvp? Instead of picking an specific gears thats already here and people already paid for them. Make them really crazy difficult. Im an old player and i still remember those days killing beezebub with a whole team. Make their hp higher (50b lol) and if its possible to adjust their defense and stuff would be good as well. This will force people to know how to party up again.

Edited by Zander, 24 November 2020 - 02:40 PM.

#35 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 02:40 PM

Can we banned all ocp , god and mvp for all woe only and keep pvm untouch lol . This will make woe more fun

Make everyone use eden gears only for woe

Edited by Handersen, 24 November 2020 - 02:42 PM.

#36 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 24 November 2020 - 02:40 PM

Make them cast 3rd class skills too!! Qnd every element too!!

#37 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3030 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground

Posted 24 November 2020 - 02:41 PM

Camp would it be possible to just adjust the difficulty of regular monster and mvp? Instead of picking an specific gears thats already here and people already paid for them. Make them really crazy difficult. Im an old player and i still remember those days killing beezebub with a whole team. Make their hp higher (50b lol) and if its possible to adjust their defense and stuff would be good as well. This will force people to know how to party up again.

Green aura?  B)

#38 Tora

Tora

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 02:42 PM

Are you looking for an unbiased feedback in forums?

I hope you're not implying your posts are unbiased.

Edited by Tora, 24 November 2020 - 02:42 PM.

#39 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 02:47 PM

All I know is WoE has been more balanced than it has ever been. It used to be just DB RKs, Suras & SCs going at it.

PvM? Most people use GX cause its the easiest and cheapest.

Shield Ring vs Kiel Card is stupid. Kiel is a card that you put in ANY slotted headgear, 2 times, and gives -30% ACD on ANY class.

Shield ring gives a similar effect but on RGs only, a class that is sheet tier without jRO gears. On top of that, you need a bunch of prerequisites to actually take advantage of the effect. you would need to be job 49 to spam Earth Drive, the only wide aoe skill that RGs can use easily to level.

Overbrand is super annoying to use to level. it pushes monsters away, very narrow and POS bug king. it's obvious it was designed to be a WOE skill.

Shield Ring is not OP. Enforcer Shoes' MA BUFF is.

@Chakri Disabling Shield Ring in WOE will not stop other RGs in owning you. Accept the fact that lots of people are beating you now.

#40 FBKFBKFBK

FBKFBKFBK

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 02:49 PM

KRO : MVP bosses adjustment - Content updates - Divine Pride (divine-pride.net)

#41 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 24 November 2020 - 02:52 PM

It looks like we know who wants enforcer shoes to be nerfed. The guy with eden gears lol

The justice has only 0.01% to be wrong. Even if its the lone wolf vs zergs, justice just always prevails hahaha

Took 8 months before the studio to realize the truth. Kind of feel indifferent now because server has reduced to less than 1k. Not sure what the studio can do at this point to bring people back hmm. Drug is very dangerous lol

Edited by ChakriGuard, 24 November 2020 - 02:53 PM.

#42 junioran

junioran

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 371 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 02:52 PM

rofl ppl straight out nct talking about woe balance  :D if you think this is the most balanced woe has ever been u on some dope shi t dog

Edited by junioran, 24 November 2020 - 02:52 PM.

#43 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 24 November 2020 - 03:01 PM

All I know is WoE has been more balanced than it has ever been. It used to be just DB RKs, Suras & SCs going at it.

PvM? Most people use GX cause its the easiest and cheapest.

Shield Ring vs Kiel Card is stupid. Kiel is a card that you put in ANY slotted headgear, 2 times, and gives -30% ACD on ANY class.

Shield ring gives a similar effect but on RGs only, a class that is sheet tier without jRO gears. On top of that, you need a bunch of prerequisites to actually take advantage of the effect. you would need to be job 49 to spam Earth Drive, the only wide aoe skill that RGs can use easily to level.

Overbrand is super annoying to use to level. it pushes monsters away, very narrow and POS bug king. it's obvious it was designed to be a WOE skill.

Shield Ring is not OP. Enforcer Shoes' MA BUFF is.

@Chakri Disabling Shield Ring in WOE will not stop other RGs in owning you. Accept the fact that lots of people are beating you now.

I've been getten beaten in WoE since 2012, both legitimately and not legitimately. As a matter of fact, I'm not the one saying RG is OP. You might wanna ask those people who claim RG is OP and asking for the nerf. No need to point at me cus Im a know RG vet.

Reference: https://forums.warpp...rf-earth-drive/

But hey, you can be one bad mother -_-er as long as you don't use cheats. You can feel honored, but if you are to use cheat to win in game, that's a pure sad life. Not only you deceive yourself, you also indirectly boost the legit dude that he is a better player than you lol

So ofc, RG aint OP. If RG was OP, Noobs wouldn't use NDL to remove OB hard anime, just to feel they are pros xD

Edited by ChakriGuard, 24 November 2020 - 03:07 PM.

#44 Zander

Zander

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2393 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 03:11 PM

KRO : MVP bosses adjustment - Content updates - Divine Pride (divine-pride.net)

10%? Make it 5% lol

#45 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 03:20 PM

rofl ppl straight out nct talking about woe balance :D if you think this is the most balanced woe has ever been u on some dope shi t dog

It used to be SCs bullying everyone except Suras. Now GXes kill them. nobody really used GXs before Enforcer-MA. They've very hard to catch but RGs are there to wipe them out. But SCs disable RGs easy. Fiberlock them and theyre nothing, unlike GX who can backslide their way out of everything. ABs very hard to kill now and have been very helpful but cats are there to kill them. cats used to be OP but range reduce gears and made them tankable. sorcs used to be support only now they are killers. DD was a killer but full water resist is easier. WL's attacks very hard to tank but elemental reductions have been easier.

TLDR. there's a counter to everything now unlike before.

#46 FBKFBKFBK

FBKFBKFBK

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 03:24 PM

10%? Make it 5% lol

nah make it .5% and you would need parties again  :heh:

#47 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 03:29 PM

nah make it .5% and you would need parties again :heh:

What’s the diff then why don’t we wiped out all gods and mvp and ocp so we hunt boss with eden gears same thing? Lol

#48 Zander

Zander

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2393 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 03:30 PM

nah make it .5% and you would need parties again :heh:

Whahaha

#49 Zander

Zander

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2393 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 03:31 PM

What’s the diff then why don’t we wiped out all gods and mvp and ocp so we hunt boss with eden gears same thing? Lol

The server needs to make some coins at some point to keep it going lol

#50 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 03:32 PM

If its about Enforcer shoes,

Green aura there. That is new 17.1 MvP, which should require team work or whatsoever to kill. Ok, new MvP ... solo-able is ok but to die in few hits is laughable.

Camp should've disabled/nerf'ed Enforcer shoes since April. He should've not listened to those privileged players who didnt want Enforcer shoes nerfed. Once taken drugs, its gonna be hard to take the drug away.

Tbh, I dont really keep track of timeline anymore but since January 2019 when we had 2k online (It even hit 3.5k online during Gioia event in December 2018), Camp has not done wrong to piss people off but only brought new updates such as AOGH, 17.1, and what else? iRO has been getting fast updates compared to the past by mile.s Yet the population has been dropping below 1k. If anything, its the Enforcer shoes that instantly turned noobs into godly, then quit after because they're bored and their "achievement of reaching end game" is never satisfactory.

Camp should remove all OCPS in game. Its a mistake that giving out OP'ly broken OCPs easily and everyone is so godly (then quit soon because nothing sells. Why buy if you can farm yourself?).

Fyi the video above gx use 2 megs and 2x almighty that’s why damage is like that. For other regular gx without megs tht damage is not possible so why don’t we wiped out megs instead @Campitor

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users