Looks like GMs listens to a few chosen players *Enforcer nerf* - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 11 votes

Looks like GMs listens to a few chosen players *Enforcer nerf*

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
363 replies to this topic

#51 nazhioozh

nazhioozh

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 668 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 24 November 2020 - 03:33 PM

Cause enforcer shoes was the problem... It was very simple: Update game to Max lvl 185/65 with Crit update and magic spam skill update and enforcer would be a secodary item. 

Cross impact gx

Soul Destroyer gx

IB RK

Dragon Breath RK

Reverberation Mistress (And maestro too)

Adoramus AB

Edited by nazhioozh, 24 November 2020 - 03:34 PM.

#52 icchigosan

icchigosan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 511 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 November 2020 - 03:39 PM

Fyi the video above gx use 2 megs and 2x almighty that’s why damage is like that. For other regular gx without megs tht damage is not possible so why don’t we wiped out megs instead @Campitor

Nope, not happening! your complaint isn't ''feedback"!  The feedback is only applied to selected precious few! (it is just too informal to actually state in public)

#53 TattooedChef

TattooedChef

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 531 posts
  • LocationSeventh level of Hell
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 November 2020 - 03:55 PM

So, @campitor I have a question for you:

[1] The server population drop : Have you ever thought that the population drop is from people quiting due to lack of interesting contents? like aogh took forever to reach us.

[2] Paid item: When an item gets paid for and you are nerfing it? ask KRO for a MA nerf at the skill level! It is completely immoral! Don't launch an item w/o testing! Don't touch the enforcer shoes!

[3] Class balancing? if this buff to GX would have happened to already OP classes; for ex: RG, no one would even bat an eye, because your precious players wouldn't have complained ,  , don't come to tell me RG isn't an OP class with its plethora of reduc skills, max HP, shield and very good damage! Will you nerf that class @campitor? I genuinely doubt you will!

@campitor what ever decision you take, just remember we are watching your every step, and hope you will prove us wrong that you don't have any precious players!

Bruh, have a Coke and a chill pill and enjoy the ride. There is no need to come off like a big bad a$$ here on the forums. And until you have dealt with the issues that WP has with dealing with KRO, you zero clue as to how things ACTUALLY work.

#54 Valtios

Valtios

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 04:11 PM

Its been a couple months since the studio sent us the shadow gear class set. I will ask the CMs to gather the feedback on that to share with the studio, and we can have them review feedback on all the shadow gears they had us introduce.

Shadow sets are totally fine, we just need to get more shadow sets. All the classes eventually will have a lot of good choices in this regard.

And yeah like Enforcer Shoes, Shield Ring needs a nerf to be honest.

EDIT:  Also, the dresses could get revised for a balance as well. This armors are and going to be the staple for a long time, maybe armors from 17.2 could get them replaced but, that update doesn't seems to be near taking in consideration the current state of the game in terms of content. 

Edited by Valtios, 24 November 2020 - 04:18 PM.

#55 icchigosan

icchigosan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 511 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 04:16 PM

Bruh, have a Coke and a chill pill and enjoy the ride. There is no need to come off like a big bad a$$ here on the forums. And until you have dealt with the issues that WP has with dealing with KRO, you zero clue as to how things ACTUALLY work.

"dealt with the issues that WP has with dealing with KRO"- I think you mean kRO asked for a drastic measure to handle the server population? as I said before, enforcer is just being used as a scapegoat to feed the Boss kRO studio a 'solution'. It was easy to be targettted as precious players have already ranted about it.

It has nothing to do with 'balancing', when a specific class has been targeted to be completely trashed, while shadow gears are buffing several other classes like crazy, and the GX one's are laughable.

So don't talk big about balancing, and clearly say "it is to please my boss", I will understand.

#56 estebin

estebin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 04:24 PM

I dunno if you guys realise server population is 700-900 most of the time.

And most of them are gx players. Nerf enforcer in PvM and be prepared to lose another 50% of population.

Any ocp nerf should impact PvP / WOE and not PvM.

Coz let's admit it woe on this server died a very long time back December 2017 or mid 2018 imo.

#57 CGeass

CGeass

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 04:25 PM

Nerfing the shoes outside of woe won’t bring players back. If anything, more are going to leave. After the Genetic shadow nerf, most of my gear on her dropped in price hard as hell. So I switched to GX, now those gears are going to drop. Wtf is the point of spending money on KP and boxes if my -_- is just going to get nerfed and the value tank?

#58 icchigosan

icchigosan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 511 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 04:26 PM

Shadow sets are totally fine, we just need to get more shadow sets. All the classes eventually will have a lot of good choices in this regard.

And yeah like Enforcer Shoes, Shield Ring needs a nerf to be honest.

EDIT:  Also, the dresses could get revised for a balance as well. This armors are and going to be the staple for a long time, maybe armors from 17.2 could get them replaced but, that update doesn't seems to be near taking in consideration the current state of the game in terms of content. 

BRUH, shadow gears doesnt even take precious equipment slot, and they are fine? let me know what you have been smoking, coz i really want that.

Cause enforcer shoes was the problem... It was very simple: Update game to Max lvl 185/65 with Crit update and magic spam skill update and enforcer would be a secodary item. 

Cross impact gx

Soul Destroyer gx

IB RK

Dragon Breath RK

Reverberation Mistress (And maestro too)

Adoramus AB

this is what looks like a solution

#59 icchigosan

icchigosan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 511 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 04:27 PM

Nerfing the shoes outside of woe won’t bring players back. If anything, more are going to leave. After the Genetic shadow nerf, most of my gear on her dropped in price hard as hell. So I switched to GX, now those gears are going to drop. Wtf is the point of spending money on KP and boxes if my -_- is just going to get nerfed and the value tank?

@Campitor answers please

#60 icchigosan

icchigosan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 511 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 04:35 PM

Use the same fund (2 Megs, 2 Almightties, etc) on RG because some people say RG is OP and you might be lucky to do 5m DPS ... again, don't use NDL edit if you're gonna do OB.

Even a 1b funded GX will outdamaged other 1b funded classes

Damages isn't the only benchmark for balance, RGs use a freaking shield, reflect, range dmg damage reduction, Max HP, all built inside their skill, don't even need gears for those skills. 

#61 Valtios

Valtios

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 363 posts

BRUH, shadow gears doesnt even take precious equipment slot, and they are fine? let me know what you have been smoking, coz i really want that.

this is what looks like a solution

Shadow gears are way less powerful than OCP items, it's really clear if you take a look at Enforcer Shoes or any kind of OCP dress, etc. Shadow gears is the natural progression for iRO, not OCP items that comes from a server that has different mechanics and really big difference in the monster power level.

It clearly shows that you don't know what are you talking about, you  think that those videos are the solution but you don't take in consideration that those videos come from kRO, where shadow gears are originated AND the people on the videos are using them.

Edited by Valtios, 24 November 2020 - 04:37 PM.

#62 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Fyi the video above gx use 2 megs and 2x almighty that’s why damage is like that. For other regular gx without megs tht damage is not possible so why don’t we wiped out megs instead @Campitor

Use the same fund (2 Megs, 2 Almightties, etc) on RG because some people say RG is OP and you might be lucky to do 5m DPS ... again, don't use NDL edit if you're gonna do OB.

Even a 1b funded GX will outdamaged other 1b funded classes.

You're also a RG main. I have faith on you to be able to kill the new 17.1 MvP in 5 seconds. Good luck.

#63 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1710 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 24 November 2020 - 04:38 PM

goodluck chakri gx main now crying, im not gx main so i dont care :gg:

#64 icchigosan

icchigosan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 511 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 04:39 PM

Even a 1b funded GX will outdamaged other 1b funded classes.

You're also a RG main. I have faith on you to be able to kill the new 17.1 MvP in 5 seconds. Good luck.

Damn Chakri, 2 forum account! DAMN!!

luckily caught your previous post in quotes before you deleted yet! (scroll above to see)

answer is the same : Damages isn't the only benchmark for balance, RGs use a freaking shield, reflect, range dmg damage reduction, Max HP, all built inside their skill, don't even need gears for those skills. 

Edited by icchigosan, 24 November 2020 - 04:41 PM.

#65 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1710 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 24 November 2020 - 04:43 PM

time for next cry?

Lets using ED on wind mob with full ED dmg equipments and nature dress, so i can show everyone about 5m 5ED per sec :heh:

#66 Redsignzz

Redsignzz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 04:44 PM

They listen to rg. That rg wanna be the best rg in woe. So gx might ruined that. So...

#67 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4113 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 04:44 PM

Shield Ring have the potential to be more broken later when they implement ED update to no longer forced earth element, removes unbreakable chance, and no longer take shield weight into damage formula. In kRO this is no issue because they still have ED cooldown thanks to no Shield Ring, thats why they implement so many ED boosting gears there which will make its way here.

Please consider bio5 before GX update, everyone running RG as theyre the most efficient farmer there (and casually mobbing a few if used with proper gears, GTB + other MVP, which is comparable to 2x Megingjard keepbox build for GX).

#68 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 04:45 PM

goodluck chakri gx main now crying, im not gx main so i dont care :gg:

Even without Enforcer shoes, GX will outdamage most classes but as long as it's the legit updates from kRO, its all good.

I'm waiting for people to suggest to nerf Shield ring, which I dont wanna take a part in it. I mean,

If I say yes nerf Shield ring, some people might think that its because I die to NDL RGs, so I want shield ring to be nerfed, which I honestly don't care if I die. If I tool game that seriously in winning, I would already cheat and deceive myself like a dumbtard
already lol

If I say no, dont nerf Shield ring, some people might think its because I main RG and I hate GX for having an ez life.

Being a known RG vet player is hard OMGLUL

#69 icchigosan

icchigosan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 511 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 04:46 PM

They listen to rg. That rg wanna be the best rg in woe. So gx might ruined that. So...

Looks like I am not the only person who feels like that certain precious players gets listened to.

#70 icchigosan

icchigosan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 511 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 04:49 PM

Shield Ring have the potential to be more broken later when they implement ED update to no longer forced earth element, removes unbreakable chance, and no longer take shield weight into damage formula. In kRO this is no issue because they still have ED cooldown thanks to no Shield Ring, thats why they implement so many ED boosting gears there which will make its way here.

Please consider bio5 before GX update, everyone running RG as theyre the most efficient farmer there (and casually mobbing a few if used with proper gears, GTB + other MVP, which is comparable to 2x Megingjard keepbox build for GX).

@Campitor here is another feedback

#71 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 04:50 PM

Damages isn't the only benchmark for balance, RGs use a freaking shield, reflect, range dmg damage reduction, Max HP, all built inside their skill, don't even need gears for those skills.

Yes RG is broke for sure. Why don't more people play RG in PvE and why do RGs in WoE need to use cheats? Are you saying most players are dumb? O.o

#72 CGeass

CGeass

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 04:52 PM

Looks like I am not the only person who feels like that certain precious players gets listened to.

Well I mean when that person posts it in every topic multiple times, it gets noticed. And it’s been for a month at least now. I even got in a little argument with him a few weeks ago about GX that flag in and how he was salty about it.

#73 Valtios

Valtios

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 04:57 PM

Sometimes people are listened to when the point that they're making makes sense.

This is like the same drama that the Brazilians did in the past regarding RO:T, they kept complaining about favoritism but what they didn't realize is that they could  be heard the problem was, they didn't know enough english or the will to communicate in a good constructive way.

Edited by Valtios, 24 November 2020 - 04:58 PM.

#74 icchigosan

icchigosan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 511 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 04:57 PM

Well I mean when that person posts it in every topic multiple times, it gets noticed. And it’s been for a month at least now. I even got in a little argument with him a few weeks ago about GX that flag in and how he was salty about it.

Exacty that person not only wants every damage reductions but also best damage in the world! just self-serving and manipulative in the name of 'Balance' and GMs who actually doesn't know much about the gameplay buys it!

Edited by icchigosan, 24 November 2020 - 05:00 PM.

#75 nazhioozh

nazhioozh

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 668 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 24 November 2020 - 04:58 PM

C'mon guys, why do you think nerf is the best solution for all? We need skill improvement and updates. The war is against The Studio, the do whatever they want and not what players want. That is happening since 4 o 5 years ? what we got? People leave the server.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users