November 23rd Renewal Hardware Maintenance - Page 4 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

November 23rd Renewal Hardware Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
183 replies to this topic

#76 Anjuhae

Anjuhae

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 23 November 2022 - 02:42 PM

still no booster?  :hmm:

#77 Vladdin

Vladdin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 616 posts
  • LocationJuno
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 November 2022 - 02:44 PM

still no booster?  :hmm:

We got our booster now. Have you sent a ticket before?

#78 CMGarnet

CMGarnet

A leetle Rubbish Wizard

• Retired
  • 225 posts

Posted 23 November 2022 - 02:45 PM

I wish WP was as competent in fixing bugs as they are in making jokes.

Btw, dont you check forum PMs? Arent you and Garnet supposed to replace Mayari, who always replied at the same day?

For the sake of transparency, I had been on bereavement leave and it has taken me some time to catch up. And no, I am not Mayari's replacement. 

#79 Anjuhae

Anjuhae

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 23 November 2022 - 02:49 PM

Yes I have and they said they will fix it on todays maintenance.  :ani_swt3:

#80 ZHONGKAIH

ZHONGKAIH

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts

Posted 23 November 2022 - 02:52 PM

still not receive my Kachua Keys reimburse from redeemer

@CMMuji 

@CMGarnet

Is the team completing the reimbursement?

Edited by ZHONGKAIH, 23 November 2022 - 03:02 PM.

#81 Kuurus

Kuurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 648 posts

Posted 23 November 2022 - 03:02 PM

I sent in tickets for all warpportal accounts and game accounts. No character. Tickets have all been closed previous to this maintenance. Time to do web dev thing I guess.

#82 CMMuji

CMMuji

AHHHHHHHH~!

• Community Managers
  • 218 posts
  • Twitter:@cmMuji
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 November 2022 - 03:17 PM

I sent in tickets for all warpportal accounts and game accounts. No character. Tickets have all been closed previous to this maintenance. Time to do web dev thing I guess.

Yes I have and they said they will fix it on todays maintenance.  :ani_swt3:

Mmm. As far as I know, they were inserted  :ani_swt3: but let me get back to you on that. 

still not receive my Kachua Keys reimburse from redeemer

@CMMuji 

@CMGarnet

Is the team completing the reimbursement?

Heya~ 

To be eligible to receive:

• your account must have logged in and actively used kachua key the day of 11/04 during our attempt to put the new box in

and should be available at the code the redeemer. 

#83 ZHONGKAIH

ZHONGKAIH

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts

Posted 23 November 2022 - 03:23 PM

Mmm. As far as I know, they were inserted  :ani_swt3: but let me get back to you on that. 

Heya~ 

• your account must have logged in and actively used kachua key the day of 11/04 during our attempt to put the new box in

your words in Nov 4th Maintainance post:

Production is aware that the new Kachua did not update correctly. We will be reimbursing players who used their Kachua Keys, expecting the new items. As compensation, players will receive a new key in place of the one that was used.

where is the limitation: used kachua key the day of 11/04??

#84 Anjuhae

Anjuhae

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 23 November 2022 - 03:27 PM

Heya~ 

thanks CMMuji  :ani_wow: 

#85 AkiuNok

AkiuNok

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 306 posts

Posted 23 November 2022 - 03:33 PM

your words in Nov 4th Maintainance post:

Productcnew Kachua did not update correctly. We will be reimbursing players who used their Kachua Keys, expecting the new items. As compensation, players will receive a new key in place of the one that was used.

where is the limitation: used kachua key the day of 11/04??

Did you really think they would return keys without time limitations?

#86 FirelandeR

FirelandeR

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • LocationIn a corner trying to exist

Posted 23 November 2022 - 03:35 PM

Heya~ 

Are we getting a compensation for the Scam Kachuas with Ancient Hero stuff that did not come even tho it was listed to have it?

#87 crystalerLM

crystalerLM

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 23 November 2022 - 03:56 PM

Heya~ 

Well at the very least I think keeping up with your promise and not misleading other players are important.

You'd better NOT make a promise that you are not going to fulfill.

Please remember players always have the outside option, that is, to stop playing RO1 as a response to a series of fraud made by the team in the past weeks.

Edited by crystalerLM, 23 November 2022 - 04:01 PM.

#88 Essmikayl

Essmikayl

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Twitter:@bhismocabbage
  • Locationphone code +62
  • Server:Mayhem

Posted 23 November 2022 - 03:59 PM

For the sake of transparency, I had been on bereavement leave and it has taken me some time to catch up. And no, I am not Mayari's replacement. 

Heya~ 

ANYWAY ANYHOW, how's the costume stone box 17? are the costumes from eerie costume egg tradeable now?

#89 Reinhilde

Reinhilde

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 23 November 2022 - 04:07 PM

Divine Guard Hat still bugged

#90 CMMuji

CMMuji

AHHHHHHHH~!

• Community Managers
  • 218 posts

Posted 23 November 2022 - 04:18 PM

Divine Guard Hat still bugged

ackk- I shall bug them about the bug.. .  ;-; 

#91 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3545 posts

Posted 23 November 2022 - 04:22 PM

Did we get fix on costume 17 box exchange npc fam?

#92 CMMuji

CMMuji

AHHHHHHHH~!

• Community Managers
  • 218 posts

Posted 23 November 2022 - 04:26 PM

Did we get fix on costume 17 box exchange npc fam?

ANYWAY ANYHOW, how's the costume stone box 17? are the costumes from eerie costume egg tradeable now?

I am currently on standby for these. Will let you know once im told c: 

#93 CMMuji

CMMuji

AHHHHHHHH~!

• Community Managers
  • 218 posts

Posted 23 November 2022 - 04:30 PM

Hello everyone,

I had just updated the front page with new content in regards to a Gravity Warpportal Bonus transfer that will be happening from today (November 23rd) till November 29th~!

Also, I just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving yall. Despite literally all the ups and downsdownsdowns, I genuinely hope yall have great weekend. The team here will be on holiday leave until Monday; and im prayin that yall aren't too consumed by chaos during our time off. eek :c

Edit: There was some Chaos WoE Time change that was posted on our behalf quite some time ago that we wanted to bring up again. Please refer to the Chaos WoE forum page here to comment on that:

And here is a Poll for the Freya WoE prferred time. Please include your thoughts and opinions of preferred time through this forum link 

#94 crystalerLM

crystalerLM

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 23 November 2022 - 04:33 PM

Hello everyone,

I had just updated the front page with new content in regards to a Gravity Warpportal Bonus transfer that will be happening from today (November 23rd) till November 29th~! 

Also, I just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving yall. Despite literally all the ups and downsdownsdowns, I genuinely hope yall have great weekend. The team here will be on holiday leave until Monday; and im prayin that yall aren't too consumed by chaos during our time off. eek :c

To let players have a good holiday, at least you need to fulfill your promise for the Kachua key issues. 

What you currently do is entirely FRAUD.  There are a lot of players that are misleaded by the incorrect website and in-game description.  This is something you need to be responsible for.        

Please remember players are NOT responsible for the faults that the team made.

#95 ZHONGKAIH

ZHONGKAIH

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts

Posted 23 November 2022 - 04:39 PM

Hello everyone,

Edit: There was some Chaos WoE Time change that was posted on our behalf quite some time ago that we wanted to bring up again. Please refer to the Chaos WoE forum page here to comment on that:

And here is a Poll for the Freya WoE prferred time. Please include your thoughts and opinions of preferred time through this forum link 

Most of player dont receive their reimbursement, many of them receive only a part of their spent Kachua key, not all. A totally fraud behavior will put WP to the court.

Tell the team, fulfill the reimbursement as you guys promise if you still wanna have a good thanksgiving.

Edited by ZHONGKAIH, 23 November 2022 - 04:42 PM.

#96 crystalerLM

crystalerLM

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 23 November 2022 - 04:44 PM

You'd better remember what you have brought in the past weeks.   Delayed maintenance/updates.    Unfulfilled promises.   Fraud in-game descriptions.

As you said in the past that you are discussing on a compensation plan.  I really don't get the reason that you keep disappointing players but becoming so mean in the compensation.  Even the mistakes are made by you instead of the players.   That's entirely unfair since you ask players to pay for your mistakes.

#97 coolvampire

coolvampire

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 441 posts

Posted 23 November 2022 - 04:49 PM

Hello everyone,

Happy Thanksgiving

people are complaining and all because they love this game so much, that's all

#98 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts
  • Server:thor

Posted 23 November 2022 - 05:05 PM

i just got home after errands at the market irl, i got my booster character but wrong gender it was clearly state on my ticket female and not male, well so i guess thank you? whatever happy thanks giving then.... :yawn:

#99 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts
  • Server:thor

Posted 23 November 2022 - 05:07 PM

You'd better remember what you have brought in the past weeks.   Delayed maintenance/updates.    Unfulfilled promises.   Fraud in-game descriptions.

As you said in the past that you are discussing on a compensation plan.  I really don't get the reason that you keep disappointing players but becoming so mean in the compensation.  Even the mistakes are made by you instead of the players.   That's entirely unfair since you ask players to pay for your mistakes.

my friend cries so hard because of kachua items content , i guess we should spend our money wisely...

#100 Anjuhae

Anjuhae

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 23 November 2022 - 05:20 PM

i just got home after errands at the market irl, i got my booster character but wrong gender it was clearly state on my ticket female and not male, well so i guess thank you? whatever happy thanks giving then.... :yawn:

woow you can just file a tiket for gender switch.

still waiting for my booster hope I get mine too  :sob: 

Update:

Its already inserted on my accounts I thought I need to create one on the webpage. Thanks !  :lv:

Edited by Anjuhae, 23 November 2022 - 05:35 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users