November 23rd Renewal Hardware Maintenance - Page 5 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

November 23rd Renewal Hardware Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
183 replies to this topic

#101 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 23 November 2022 - 05:34 PM

The Last "Good Morning Thread was September 15 detailing the then upcoming Oct 13 patch which was regarded by Campitor as the 2022 Q3 Update. He mentioned that 2022 Q4 has undergone testing as well and should be released on time... unless it wouldn't. What's the status on that?

#102 MrOwl

MrOwl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 23 November 2022 - 06:29 PM

Reinbursement:

• There will be a Kachua Reimbursement inserts available for the affected players from our failed 11/04 patch. Affected players may claim at Code Redeemer. 
  • Compensation from latest unfortunate patches are still in the works and to be delivered soon. More information will be provided once available. We are thankful for your patience and understanding. 

Uhm? I didn't get any Reimbursement at all................. anyone else got jipped? 

#103 Willtcg

Willtcg

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 205 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 November 2022 - 06:33 PM

That us the problem in your logic. 2 people do not do the same job the same way. Isn't Muji responsible for other things too? Wasn't she doing something like mobile titles and helping garnet? Just because 1 person can handle a workload doesn't mean the other can too. Your logic is just bad.

Even things people assume are as easy as someone checking you out after grocery shopping should show you 2 people don't do the job at the same efficiency with the same training. 

How many other messages have people sent and not got a response. Nothing makes you any more special than them or me more special than them.

I dont expect to change your mind but you will definitely not change mine. For me your logic is really bad. If we cannot compare two ppl in the same company with the same job, then we cannot compare anyone anymore. If Mayari could do it and was pleasing the community, others should be able to, also.

When something bothers a consumer I believe he must complain. It is the only way the company knows part of the community doesnt like something so they might decide to do it in another way.

#104 Tribe

Tribe

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 728 posts
  • Server:Freya

Posted 23 November 2022 - 06:38 PM

Reinbursement:

• There will be a Kachua Reimbursement inserts available for the affected players from our failed 11/04 patch. Affected players may claim at Code Redeemer. 
  • Compensation from latest unfortunate patches are still in the works and to be delivered soon. More information will be provided once available. We are thankful for your patience and understanding. 

Uhm? I didn't get any Reimbursement at all................. anyone else got jipped? 

It was for the people that opened keys on the 4th after mant, and got items from the last months key instead of this month keys.

They are ignoring (or telling us it's working as intended) the users that got items from this months key that were not listed on the website or in the game. 

#105 MrOwl

MrOwl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 23 November 2022 - 06:40 PM

Mmm. As far as I know, they were inserted  :ani_swt3: but let me get back to you on that. 

Heya~ 

To be eligible to receive:

• your account must have logged in and actively used kachua key the day of 11/04 during our attempt to put the new box in

and should be available at the code the redeemer. 

@CMMuji 

Hello. I've not received any Kachua Key Reimburstment at all.. and I do have proof I've bought WPE on the 4th of November. Was I suppose to send a ticket for this matter???

#106 Kuurus

Kuurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 648 posts

Posted 23 November 2022 - 06:41 PM

I dont expect to change your mind but you will definitely not change mine. For me your logic is really bad. If we cannot compare two ppl in the same company with the same job, then we cannot compare anyone anymore. If Mayari could do it and was pleasing the community, others should be able to, also.

When something bothers a consumer I believe he must complain. It is the only way the company knows part of the community doesnt like something so they might decide to do it in another way.

if you have worked on a team with the same training doing the same work you should know 2 people are not the same.

The issue here is your expectation as it is the issue with me. I expect you to be logical. you expect 2 different people to do the same thing. There is no evidence to support the expectation that both cms would be and do the same thing.

#107 Willtcg

Willtcg

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 205 posts

Posted 23 November 2022 - 06:50 PM

For the sake of transparency, I had been on bereavement leave and it has taken me some time to catch up. And no, I am not Mayari's replacement. 

I am sorry for your loss.

I thought you were due to what you posted on June. Anyways, I'll be expecting the PM reply from Muji and you.

For the sake of transparency:

"Posted 09 June 2022 - 08:53 AM

Hello everyone! 

I will be checking in shortly to follow up on any questions and inquiries you may have. I thank you in advance for your patience as we all know Mayari left behind big shoes to fill! If there are any pressing questions or you just want to say hi, please feel free to drop me a pm. Thank you!

CM Garnet   :Emo_12:"

Edited by Willtcg, 24 November 2022 - 07:03 AM.

#108 sokernet

sokernet

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 23 November 2022 - 06:58 PM

its funny people think they can abuse the kachua keys. served your right

#109 crystalerLM

crystalerLM

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 23 November 2022 - 08:26 PM

its funny people think they can abuse the kachua keys. served your right

Your words are more funny.     The bugs are not fixed.  The contents of cash items are wrong.  The promise is not fulfilled.

And you say this is players' fault ? 

#110 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Server:TRO

Posted 23 November 2022 - 10:16 PM

To the staffs.
You need to negotiate with the studio, not just waiting them hopelessly.
The studio is busy regarding the other "branches".
(Do you know? On January IDRO and THRO had 0 Illusion dungeon. But ATM they reached Illusion of Labyrinth and Luanda respectively while IRO still be on Illusion of Abyss. And VNRO recently updated EDDA Biolab).

So. The more of your silence, the more of their neglect.

Edited by Sigma1, 23 November 2022 - 11:12 PM.

#111 T1tanG3l

T1tanG3l

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 23 November 2022 - 10:39 PM

Make GX meteor assault aoe 11x11
Enable enchant deadly poison effect on Meteor assault
make meteor assault crit
Make meteor assault scale by level

Edited by T1tanG3l, 23 November 2022 - 10:42 PM.

#112 CKDD

CKDD

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 536 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 November 2022 - 11:08 PM

Make GX meteor assault aoe 11x11
Enable enchant deadly poison effect on Meteor assault
make meteor assault crit
Make meteor assault scale by level

above all, remove meteor assault reuse delay

#113 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 23 November 2022 - 11:44 PM

To the staffs.
(Do you know? On January IDRO and THRO had 0 Illusion dungeon. But ATM they reached Illusion of Labyrinth and Luanda respectively while IRO still be on Illusion of Abyss. And VNRO recently updated EDDA Biolab).

We are gonna need swipers to support our staffs in the battle against kRO. Otherwise, without us supporting them, our staffs would get instant MA' and OHKO rekt, then respawned in iRO prontera.

How is iRO's revenues doing compared to other official servers though? Im very curious.

#114 mic9010

mic9010

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 682 posts

Posted 24 November 2022 - 12:09 AM

To the staffs.

I won’t feel surprised if warpportal will continue waiting passively as they are always working this way, and they can also use kRO as excuse for not fixing bugs, bringing new contents etc. Now they even do false announcement and advertisement without any shame, and from some of the previous posts from CMs, seems they even lack internal communication, let alone negotiating with the studio. The root cause is too complicated tbh.

Edited by mic9010, 24 November 2022 - 12:10 AM.

#115 acecarino

acecarino

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • LocationWest Coast, CANADA
  • Server:Thor

Posted 24 November 2022 - 01:06 AM

anyone else having issues with the refine npc? 

#116 Essmikayl

Essmikayl

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Twitter:@bhismocabbage
  • Locationphone code +62
  • Server:Mayhem

Posted 24 November 2022 - 02:27 AM

We are gonna need swipers to support our staffs in the battle against kRO. Otherwise, without us supporting them, our staffs would get instant MA' and OHKO rekt, then respawned in iRO prontera.

How is iRO's revenues doing compared to other official servers though? Im very curious.

idro is still deficit

#117 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 24 November 2022 - 04:24 AM

• Prepping to do long term QA testing for Q2 2023

As a note although we listed QA testing starting for Q2 2023 there are updates planned for Q4 2022 and Q1 2023. The update planned for Q2 2023 is just expected to take longer to test and get into game.

status?

#118 TolitsViguilla

TolitsViguilla

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 November 2022 - 06:25 AM

Hi! Where exactly do I use the HD Oridecons? Mighty Hammer won't accept it and the Payon blacksmith is nowhere to be found. Was I scammed?

#119 kiitkat

kiitkat

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 24 November 2022 - 06:26 AM

HAHAHAH they changed the description of kachua to ancient hero boots now, such a scam XD

#120 5420140330201707867

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 24 November 2022 - 07:51 AM

Can't instant solve problem the. Don't put the items on mall...let people brought but can't use it....now didn't complain every next update will same happened
Can't instant solve problem the. Don't put the items on mall...let people brought but can't use it....now didn't complain every next update will same happened

#121 Kuurus

Kuurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 648 posts

Posted 24 November 2022 - 07:56 AM

Hi! Where exactly do I use the HD Oridecons? Mighty Hammer won't accept it and the Payon blacksmith is nowhere to be found. Was I scammed?

I have no used that NPC in a long long time. I do know your weapon has to be +7 and equiped by the character upgrading to use HD ores.

I also noticed when I went to refine an item from +10 Suhmi had reverted back to the old upgrading UI where you could not use BSBs and Certs. However, the one in Prontera you could.

#122 TolitsViguilla

TolitsViguilla

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 November 2022 - 09:02 AM

I have no used that NPC in a long long time. I do know your weapon has to be +7 and equiped by the character upgrading to use HD ores.

I also noticed when I went to refine an item from +10 Suhmi had reverted back to the old upgrading UI where you could not use BSBs and Certs. However, the one in Prontera you could.

It is a +7 and yes, I equipped it and HD Oridecons are in my Genetic's pockets. Mighty hammer just said something like 'I don't do this anymore, find another blacksmith'.

#123 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1236 posts
  • Server:Hiatus x Hiatus

Posted 24 November 2022 - 09:40 AM

for some reason eden group npc doesnt have the new refine ui so you gotta go somewhere else and if you have a +7 gear is one of the options you can choose

Screenshot-2022-11-24-153857.jpg

PS.: Be advised that HD ores have really bad rates to refine, when you fail the gear downgrades and you need to get to +7 again to use them.

Edited by vividort, 24 November 2022 - 09:44 AM.

#124 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 24 November 2022 - 10:59 AM

Dont bother with it. Rates very bad.

#125 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3545 posts

Posted 24 November 2022 - 11:33 AM

wonderin what sales are studios sellin next month since they decided to only keep refine event for 1 week lol 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users