January 12th Renewal Maintenance - Page 4 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

January 12th Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
166 replies to this topic

#76 CMMuji

CMMuji

AHHHHHHHH~!

• Community Managers
  • 218 posts
  • Twitter:@cmMuji
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 January 2023 - 03:27 PM

Thanks! I like how you're replying now.

At least it's a good start for the new years.  :D

LOOL seems I got some real time on mi hands for the real big boy gamers~ 

Hows your new years goin?? 

#77 CMMuji

CMMuji

AHHHHHHHH~!

• Community Managers
  • 218 posts

Posted 12 January 2023 - 03:31 PM

Then since they are UNDER STAFFED, what's the point of doing "hardware maintenance" then? Shouldn't the WP team use the time to fix bugs and try their best to do the jobs, instead of wasting a few hours every other week doing nothing? Is the WP team really trying lol?

They bring updates, good, but besides the lv 185 for expanded class, do you think other updates have higher priorities than fixing some of the existing and critical bugs that already have bad impact on gameplay for certain classes?

Hardware Maintenances are kind of a good refresher especially with the amount of years this game was able to hold up~ ; its good to make sure that IT is running fine. 

#78 Rybiox

Rybiox

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 12 January 2023 - 03:36 PM

Seems that these will be in the future update! When exactly?-- I will be sure to let you know! 

When did the discussion end, what was the agreement?

#79 Vladdin

Vladdin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 616 posts
  • LocationJuno
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 January 2023 - 03:40 PM

LOOL seems I got some real time on mi hands for the real big boy gamers~ 

Hows your new years goin?? 

All good, Thanks! ^^ Never been more social than this year. I'm liking how 2023 started. Didn't get the Sealed Drake Card from the CoP though, but it's fine there's still other years to come for that LOL. 

How about yours? 

#80 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10856 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 12 January 2023 - 03:40 PM

Oh nice, awesome update. New skill animations! That's why its best to ignore cry babies complaining all the time without appreciating the production team's hard work. Keep up the good works.

New OB and ED animes are so badass! lol

#81 CMMuji

CMMuji

AHHHHHHHH~!

• Community Managers
  • 218 posts

Posted 12 January 2023 - 03:44 PM

When did the discussion end, what was the agreement?

hmm it ended as I asked:

Will the new costume enchant be attainable this maintenance?
When will grandma boxter get updated with the new OCPs?

Then was replied with:

These will be address in future updates.

kek but Ill be sure to poke them in regards to this;; I want to be sure of when exactly would be done before I mention to yall! I don't wanna be blabbin out dates with possibilities.. of delays, yaknow?

#82 seventhmap

seventhmap

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 12 January 2023 - 03:58 PM

Is there no way to lower the resolution to what it was before? It is difficult to multi-client let alone do something outside of the game without a second monitor.

#83 Rybiox

Rybiox

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 12 January 2023 - 04:00 PM

hmm it ended as I asked:

Will the new costume enchant be attainable this maintenance?
When will grandma boxter get updated with the new OCPs?

Then was replied with:

These will be address in future updates.

kek but Ill be sure to poke them in regards to this;; I want to be sure of when exactly would be done before I mention to yall! I don't wanna be blabbin out dates with possibilities.. of delays, yaknow?

I hope to trust your word and soon be the implement of that service.

#84 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1236 posts
  • Server:Hiatus x Hiatus

Posted 12 January 2023 - 04:01 PM

I got this error while farming

Screenshot-2023-01-12-212601.jpg

my game crashed and i think i dropped a card, game is missing the drop sound effect and giving an error

#85 CMMuji

CMMuji

AHHHHHHHH~!

• Community Managers
  • 218 posts

Posted 12 January 2023 - 04:06 PM

Alrighty yall, passing some more information for those on Freya;;

I was able to verify that these are the current Times/Days for WoE Freya:

WOE 1.0: Monday @ 11:00 A.M. Time Server

WOE 2.0: Tuesday @ 11:00 A.M. Time Server

WOE TE: Friday @ 11:00 A.M. Time Server

Times and Days were based off a forum thread with suggested times for Freya WoE; not many players suggested much.. but since its still early for Freya,  We will be monitoring community feedback shortly and are 100% open to suggestionsYou can refer to our forum thread to discuss it! 

Thank you. 

#86 Rybiox

Rybiox

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 12 January 2023 - 04:14 PM

Alrighty yall, passing some more information for those on Freya;;

I was able to verify that these are the current Times/Days for WoE Freya:

WOE 1.0: Monday @ 11:00 A.M. Time Server

WOE 2.0: Tuesday @ 11:00 A.M. Time Server

WOE TE: Friday @ 11:00 A.M. Time Server

Times and Days were based off a forum thread with suggested times for Freya WoE; not many players suggested much.. but since its still early for Freya,  We will be monitoring community feedback shortly and are 100% open to suggestionsYou can refer to our forum thread to discuss it! 

Thank you. 

Thank you very much for this important information and for taking the time to let us know, thank you

:no1:

#87 Reinhilde

Reinhilde

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 12 January 2023 - 04:14 PM

nc updates, still no bug fix though

gonna burry it until everyone is tired of reminding and say "ahh its a bug... well its a new feature, i guess"

Edited by Reinhilde, 12 January 2023 - 04:15 PM.

#88 redred

redred

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 12 January 2023 - 04:16 PM

Ppl keep complaining KS in COP, im not defending any1, its 1 map with fix MVP spawn and lots of ppl inside, and its MVP (its state free for all from WP) not regular mob, if you afraid KS and compete with u decent gear , make party, guild, avoid time, go to 2f or 3f (which most of free player complain too expensive and only want free, either stop going there or pay for it. Ppl like this game and spent $$ to gear the char and want OP. I hope u kachua can still sell well after u guys removing phantom invitation.

#89 Nagaame

Nagaame

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 12 January 2023 - 04:27 PM

oHzNufP.png

Anyone know how to actually set hotkeys for the second skill bar? The hotkeys for skill bar 1 don't seem to work even when skill bar 2 is enabled

#90 AkiuNok

AkiuNok

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 306 posts

Posted 12 January 2023 - 04:32 PM

How to fix Skill Bar 2:

• Close the game
  • Go to your game folder, ex C:\Gravity\Ragnarok C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Ragnarok
  • Open the folder \savedata
  • Open the file UserKeys.lua with any text editor
  • at the end of the file paste:

Spoiler text to add to fix skill bar

ok this is not so usefully because the client don't save the updated keys to the file, one option could be set all the keys in Skill Bar 1, and copy the content to skill bar 2 (aka USERKEY_4)

Edited by AkiuNok, 12 January 2023 - 06:23 PM.

#91 coolvampire

coolvampire

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 441 posts

Posted 12 January 2023 - 04:41 PM

MA loses the upward aura animation lol, oh well  :D

#92 sokernet

sokernet

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 226 posts

Posted 12 January 2023 - 04:46 PM

I got this error while farming

Screenshot-2023-01-12-212601.jpg

my game crashed and i think i dropped a card, game is missing the drop sound effect and giving an error

imagine dropped mvp card and this happen

#93 slayerherosk2222

slayerherosk2222

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 226 posts

Posted 12 January 2023 - 04:48 PM

Quoting myself! 

There had been many reports of CoP being open still. Opinions divided on whether it should stay or not. But in the end it was supposed to originally be removed weeks ago... ... ;-; Got word from the team that its finally removed~ 

aaaaaaaaaaaaah *checks one thing off*

Thank you for moving things forward. 

Internet is a funny place. People shouting to express anger since no one knows who they are, normally. And people just express 2 different opinions and everyone fights for his own one, like the CoP case. Some want it closed, while some want it alive. 

More funnier, people shouting for better equip in new OCP, while warlock can barely cast their skills, not even talking about gears. 

I think what they are really expressing is more communication, a clear list of what to do plan and stick to your word. If things are not accomplished, please let people know what happens instead of silence. Understaffed, plan change, and lack of technical capability (tentatively) are understandable.

I think it is the environment needed to be better, not the game client only. There are infinite bugs or updates in the future, assuming the game keeps running. So you eventually will need a good environment to support your work. 

Not only one time i said i liked the game. but this environment is so worse than i played in 2016/17. 

I want to have a stable indication note, reason of things are not met, and what to expect next in the future. Thanks again. 

#94 Tribe

Tribe

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 728 posts
  • Server:Freya

Posted 12 January 2023 - 05:00 PM

why is woe during work/school times? Is the server not meant to be for people in America? No woe for me I guess - server transfers to Chaos when?

#95 Nagaame

Nagaame

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 12 January 2023 - 05:12 PM

How to fix Skill Bar 2:

• Close the game
  • Go to your game folder, ex C:\Gravity\Ragnarok C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Ragnarok
  • Open the folder \savedata
  • Open the file UserKeys.lua with any text editor
  • at the end of the file paste:
Spoiler text to add to fix skill bar

Thanks a bunch for this! On a related note, the skills I set on skill bar 2 don't seem to persist after exiting and restarting the game - does anyone know how to fix this?

#96 CMMuji

CMMuji

AHHHHHHHH~!

• Community Managers
  • 218 posts

Posted 12 January 2023 - 05:14 PM

I want to have a stable indication note, reason of things are not met, and what to expect next in the future. Thanks again. 

Thank you!  I totally understand this. I would gladly request more organized lists by the team; but this would likely have to be approved. I wish I could tell you the future plans; but this kind of information comes quite abruptly. 

why is woe during work/school times? Is the server not meant to be for people in America? No woe for me I guess - server transfers to Chaos when?

Please express your thoughts on this! I need to compile some opinions. c: 

#97 CMMuji

CMMuji

AHHHHHHHH~!

• Community Managers
  • 218 posts

Posted 12 January 2023 - 05:25 PM

Alright well, there goes it.

Have a good night ya'll. I am gonna have myself a nice bowl of soup for dinner. sigh

See ya on the URL tomorrow! 

soup-hungry.gif

edit: immediately regretted using this gif but i guess ill just commit. 

#98 Tribe

Tribe

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 728 posts
  • Server:Freya

Posted 12 January 2023 - 05:25 PM

I put my thoughts in the freya woe "poll" thread weeks ago.

Also you might want to tell everyone to play without sound until you guys have fixed the missing sounds for rare drops. Otherwise some ppl are going to get nasty when a card drops and they are kicked from the game.

Edited by Tribe, 12 January 2023 - 05:26 PM.

#99 Masamok

Masamok

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 12 January 2023 - 05:26 PM

:help:  :help:  :help:  :help:  :help:  :help:  :help:
Please fix the VFX of Mechanic - Axe Boomerang skill, Axe boomerang visual effect stuck at certain position of the screen, the more we cast the boomerang the more we will have stuck axe in our screen.
:omg: 
          Or maybe this is part of your Lunar New Year design? 

Also, the update from 2019!!! please add the KRO: Job Improvement Project
Madogear characteristic adjustment.

Adds available skills for Madogear.
--> Vending, Item Appraisal, Change Cart, Change Cart 2, Cart Revolution, Mammonite, Crazy Uproar, Cart Boost, Repair Weapon, Shattering Strike, Upgrade Weapon, Hammer Fall, Adrenaline Rush, Advanced Adrenaline Rush, Weapon Perfection, Power Maximize, Power Thrust, Maximum Power Thrust, High Speed Cart Ram, Lava Flow.

#100 CMMuji

CMMuji

AHHHHHHHH~!

• Community Managers
  • 218 posts

Posted 12 January 2023 - 05:28 PM

I put my thoughts in the freya woe "poll" thread weeks ago.

Also you might want to tell everyone to play without sound until you guys have fixed the missing sounds for rare drops. Otherwise some ppl are going to get nasty when a card drops and they are kicked from the game.

ah lord okay.

Bumping this for players and bumping this to our team (who have already left me.... ) 

I'm adding this to the our list for the team to read once they arrive tomorrow. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users