October 5th, Renewal Maintenance - Page 2 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

October 5th, Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
102 replies to this topic

#26 HimoutoShiroSora

HimoutoShiroSora

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 05 October 2023 - 04:11 AM

Can we have the preview of Haunted Halloween Costume Egg?  :ani_meow: 

#27 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9327 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 05 October 2023 - 04:13 AM

Too bad we can't curse out GM's on forums since Vmod pays attention. Would be a nice way to prove that they don't even read anything people are saying here, lol.

#28 DrowsyCate

DrowsyCate

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 205 posts
  • LocationBrewing Jail
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 05 October 2023 - 04:34 AM

WHERE IS THE COMPENSATION

WHERE IS THE RESET STAT/SKILL NPC(this is more of a personal request but yeah I need it to work on calc)

#29 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 05 October 2023 - 04:40 AM

We need an official respond regarding upgrades past +10. Is SAFE or NOT SAFE to upgrade from +10 to +11? Paying customers deserves a simple answer as to if the upgrade system is here to stay or if it is not.

I think this new upgrade system is what is supposed to be and is actually needed now that Level 2 Armors and Level 5 Weapons are here. The 100% upgrade chance from +10 going to +11 was never official, nothing more than a band aid solution, it was bound to be lifted anyway, it just took them forever to do so. The bigger annoyance is the removal of the "+10 forever".

#30 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4047 posts

Posted 05 October 2023 - 04:45 AM

where

is

my

-_-

spore

explosion

fix

#31 Battle94

Battle94

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 05 October 2023 - 04:48 AM

No compensations and no exp boost anymore...
Definitely the Warpportal dont like theirs clients.

I will still keep without buy kps.

Edited by Battle94, 05 October 2023 - 04:53 AM.

#32 AkiuNok

AkiuNok

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 306 posts

Posted 05 October 2023 - 04:58 AM

So still no fix for refinement system, well another month without need to buy KP

and no fix for bugged skills like spore explosion, land protector, rodex eating items an so on?

#33 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 05 October 2023 - 05:12 AM

New MvPs in Kachues when? Polluted spider queen, Jungolian, The one (new mvps in Amicitia 2), Desth witch (new MvP in Nif 2), etc. You can put these MvPs in a gold-VIP exclusive CLAB 2.0 too where only players with gold-VIP can enter. Gold VIP can be 2x more expensive than normal VIP and its a character bound.

Remember iRO staffs, you can make get profits from this. Dont let players RMT MvP cards and steal your rightful profits from you.

Then you can use resources (money MvPs in Kachues) to hire more qualified staffs to fix bugs and bargain with kRO to send updates sooner.

IRO is great. Make it greater again. Youre doing great! Thanks for listening to players ^^

#34 inuzen

inuzen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 05 October 2023 - 05:20 AM

New MvPs in Kachues when? Polluted spider queen, Jungolian, The one (new mvps in Amicitia 2), Desth witch (new MvP in Nif 2), etc. You can put these MvPs in a gold-VIP exclusive CLAB 2.0 too where only players with gold-VIP can enter. Gold VIP can be 2x more expensive than normal VIP and its a character bound.

Remember iRO staffs, you can make get profits from this. Dont let players RMT MvP cards and steal your rightful profits from you.

Then you can use resources (money MvPs in Kachues) to hire more qualified staffs to fix bugs and bargain with kRO to send updates sooner.

IRO is great. Make it greater again. Youre doing great! Thanks for listening to players ^^

Just lol to this.

#35 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 05 October 2023 - 05:22 AM

Just lol to this.

Best ideas to get bugs fixed and modernize this backward iRO. Cant rely on iRO staffs to work hard without supporting them. We all love iRO dont we? Lmfao

#36 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3545 posts

Posted 05 October 2023 - 05:28 AM

Illusion teddy bear kek. What ppls want is edda biolab

#37 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 05 October 2023 - 05:43 AM

I think this new upgrade system is what is supposed to be and is actually needed now that Level 2 Armors and Level 5 Weapons are here. The 100% upgrade chance from +10 going to +11 was never official, nothing more than a band aid solution, it was bound to be lifted anyway, it just took them forever to do so. The bigger annoyance is the removal of the "+10 forever".

Correct. The 100% success was never an official feature. What we need is actually safe to +15 to +20 certs, or whatsoever in Kachues. This will fix the issue. That 100% going to +11 was such a private server feature lol

And for Sam status, if they cant fix it yet. They should put Soul potions in Cash shop somehow. People can readjust their stats. Its a temporary fix.

Edited by ChakriGuard, 05 October 2023 - 06:02 AM.

#38 6773131031232342973

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1484 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Violet
  • Server:Best ragnarok

Posted 05 October 2023 - 05:54 AM

What a joke you can’t even reset your 4th class attributes yet they release more stupid items for you to buy

Edited by 6773131031232342973, 05 October 2023 - 05:54 AM.

#39 Minchi

Minchi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 582 posts
  • Server:CHAOS BRUH!!!

Posted 05 October 2023 - 05:56 AM

Hello and good morning!! All the costumes being updated to be enchantable is nice. For some reason the costume exorcist glasses cannot be and I believe the music festival egg might have been skipped . I'll recheck later

#40 Pepyakalol

Pepyakalol

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 05 October 2023 - 06:27 AM

Fix the RUSH QUAKE ability for the meister, it is one of the main and strongest abilities, but it is completely non-functional. It does not give the Rush effect buff at all, and also does not apply the Quake effect debuff. It is a shame that one of the core AP-abilities for the 4th class is completely non-functional. Shaaaame

#41 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9327 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 05 October 2023 - 06:32 AM

The 100% upgrade chance from +10 going to +11 was never official, nothing more than a band aid solution, it was bound to be lifted anyway, it just took them forever to do so. The bigger annoyance is the removal of the "+10 forever".

That was the bandaid fix for things degrading below +10 on failure. Which they still haven't fixed years later so the bandaid is still needed x-x Cause we have to:

plEaSe wAiT KiNDly anD HuMBLy

5r5xd3.jpg

#42 DrowsyCate

DrowsyCate

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 205 posts
  • LocationBrewing Jail

Posted 05 October 2023 - 06:40 AM

Fix the RUSH QUAKE ability for the meister, it is one of the main and strongest abilities, but it is completely non-functional. It does not give the Rush effect buff at all, and also does not apply the Quake effect debuff. It is a shame that one of the core AP-abilities for the 4th class is completely non-functional. Shaaaame

It's working intended as the garbage first version of skills that we got

#43 Pepyakalol

Pepyakalol

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 05 October 2023 - 06:58 AM

What's the point of the first version of skills? <snip> What's the point of installing a raw and poor version of skills that the developers themselves have already rebalanced and fixed? It's complete idiocy.

Edited by VModIceCreamCake - Please don’t discuss other games even in comparison

Edited by VModIceCreamCake, 05 October 2023 - 05:01 PM.

#44 DrowsyCate

DrowsyCate

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 205 posts
  • LocationBrewing Jail

Posted 05 October 2023 - 07:08 AM

I wonder why too.

twRO got the rebalanced version which makes sense because first version is utter garbage and they know it. 

For whatever reason Gravity thought iRO would want that garbage

Marketing at Gravity is probably going oh no we're losing revenue in twRO and SEA region and iRO is picking up, time to rake some in over there.

Decided to half ass the 4th job implementation with first version garbage and see how that works and I wonder if that worked as good as it could've been.

In reality if they didn't jerk around and just implemented 4th expanded in twRO as they originally scheduled (summer break) it probably would have worked out better.

Instead they delayed it to run ROS tournament when no one in the world besides RO players care about RO.

Now we proceed to see iRO jerk around with garbage spend event that has been doing well in twRO. Just my two cent but damn our spend event is utter garbage.

Seriously who would want to watch some RO esport tournament. The pvp system is just some hacked up garbage that doesn't even work proper.

anyways stealing this

5r5xd3.jpg

plEaSe wAiT KiNDly anD HuMBLy

Edited by DrowsyCate, 05 October 2023 - 07:19 AM.

#45 4579211005162558513

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts
  • Server:Yes

Posted 05 October 2023 - 07:47 AM

Keep the exp rate up or riot

#46 Kedoxu

Kedoxu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 205 posts

Posted 05 October 2023 - 07:56 AM

Illusion teddy bear kek. What ppls want is edda biolab

If they keep adding the missing content every other week, we might get EDDA Biolab by the last week of November, guess we just need to wait a few weeks to check if the trend holds up.

#47 MiroSorce

MiroSorce

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 443 posts
  • LocationBots/Dupers Die
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Bots/Dupers Die

Posted 05 October 2023 - 08:17 AM

Thank you very much for bringing the missing content There is still a lot of work to be done.
​Please hang in there!
:Emo_15: 
mvp Card to Cash Shop Please, as they will lose money because Carnium/Bradium Boxes will no longer bring in revenue

#48 halfrican4111

halfrican4111

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 05 October 2023 - 08:35 AM

No compensations and no exp boost anymore...
Definitely the Warpportal dont like theirs clients.

I will still keep without buy kps.

yup

#49 AstarLighting

AstarLighting

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 05 October 2023 - 08:42 AM

You skip content.
2 weeks of an unplayable server.
More than 3 maintenances per week since the game was about to be called "Stucknarok Online"
After those 2 hellish weeks the server was still disconnecting constantly.
Critical errors in RODEX.
Equipment losses due to the RODEX case.
Errors in skills.
No reboot of mesmerist.
The "beta" version of the 4th jobs arrives.
All this time there is a stony silence on the part of those in charge and only their beloved VMOD arrives erasing complaints so that everything seems like "it's fine bro"
Compensation was promised according to the magnitude of what happened since due to this update items were lost, VIP times were lost and some class changes have been bugged in such a way that not even your beloved GM's are able to solve by making those people not can level up beyond level 200
What should we do so that at least you, along with the studio, are consistent with your words?
Or should we not take seriously what he announces through this medium?
Do CMs only work on Thursdays? Since after that day, hopefully when there are problems they give us some type of feedback.
Why do you implement something when bugs from the previous patch still exist?
Do you expect them to be threatened with a lawsuit to try to do something?
I am increasingly convinced that the server has gotten out of hand and they don't know what to do.
Be clear and RESPECT what they say and/or promise as many no longer take them seriously.

#50 MicahMalicious

MicahMalicious

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1353 posts

Posted 05 October 2023 - 09:17 AM

so the exp was the "Compensation" ? damn :(

Pay to lvl up when?
Damage cap update 
Reset stats NPC still cap at 200