October 5th, Renewal Maintenance - Page 4 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

October 5th, Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
102 replies to this topic

#76 4579211005162558513

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Yes

Posted 05 October 2023 - 04:10 PM

You can do whatever you want with your money but upsets me that there are people willing to support the absolute state of the server, you're only enabling their behaviour and good luck reaching 4th jobs with the current Exp. Rates without heavy grinding and even heavier spending.

#77 NarumiMiura

NarumiMiura

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 326 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 05 October 2023 - 04:36 PM

Great, more cash grabs! Thanks for still no compensation, 1 less 1-Day VIP box in the daily login, no Mesmerist reset, and no communication yet again!  :thx:

#78 WarakuChise

WarakuChise

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 05 October 2023 - 05:40 PM

rodex.png

RODEX keeps spamming me to job change? I won't job change since this is my vendor char. This spam just slows down RODEX even more.

#79 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3030 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground

Posted 05 October 2023 - 05:56 PM

Noone going to mention the atrocity of only 3 of the 1 day vip boxes in login reward this month instead of 4? The outrage

Me me me! I was mentioning this to my guild. 1 Day VIP went from 4x to 3x. 

You know you should never start giving less unless..... you want a riot

#80 EdwardEG

EdwardEG

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 622 posts
  • LocationWarga +62

Posted 05 October 2023 - 06:19 PM

Just give up already guys. There's no point in listing your complaints because no one from WP or CMs going to respond your messages here except the VMs who'll delete 'harm' posts.

Well, i guess the Oct daily login reward is a "compensation" (three 1-day VIPs are still okay!). And i'm pretty sure the mesmerist reset is expected to arrive during Christmas via Santa NPC. I'm guessing next week's maintenance could be the start of halloween event for the upcoming Friday the 13th

And as i expected, they are ending the 4th job update boost exp. Just glad that they are not reducing the EXP further to 150%.

Change in Gramps TI mobs are great and well, the illusion teddy bear update it's better than nothing after all

(Trying to calm myself down because i still haven't got my offline vending items yet)

#81 Cataskung

Cataskung

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 05 October 2023 - 06:36 PM

When will we be able to reset status? WHEN?

Edited by Cataskung, 05 October 2023 - 07:11 PM.

#82 DrowsyCate

DrowsyCate

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts
  • LocationBrewing Jail

Posted 05 October 2023 - 06:55 PM

image.png?ex=6531fa09&is=651f8509&hm=9a3

Ok while you're here, WHERE IS OUR COMPENSATION

#83 Littlemanlovebuy

Littlemanlovebuy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Twitter:@JakeLoveBuy

Posted 05 October 2023 - 07:16 PM

Could you please fix Spore Explosion skill, I already submitted a ticket , Thank you.

#84 smurpet

smurpet

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 05 October 2023 - 07:30 PM

but i dont want  to be 4th job class 

i just want to be a butterfly

#85 Rezar

Rezar

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 322 posts

Posted 05 October 2023 - 09:04 PM

Never seen so much hate at a game company. Perhaps we should just think about moving on. 

#86 Raymon

Raymon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 06 October 2023 - 01:44 AM

Patcher Failed to get file... is this a manual download somewhere? I can't even login to get disconnected!

#87 halfrican4111

halfrican4111

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 06 October 2023 - 03:18 AM

No MvP cards in Kachues and OCPs? Come on now WP. You need to come up with somwthing good to let us spend KP! Wallets ready lol

Also, we need BMx10 or something ... 1,000% EXP. Put it in Kachues. At least take momey from people who dont bot level whom you dont ban -_-

You know things are bad when even warp portals biggest cheerleader is complaining.

#88 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10857 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 06 October 2023 - 11:04 AM

You know things are bad when even warp portals biggest cheerleader is complaining.

True. Cash shop aspect, its very bad how they dont really put MvP cards in cash shop or anything great for us to spend lol. Do they expect us to buy ore kachues? I mean, some people do but I have not bought any. I do enjoy opening OCP boxes though. Anyway, all these forums complains are so nonsense, most of them at least. I logged in iRO this morning and it hit 1.9k online. If you complain and still log in to play, I think maybe you aint really being unhappy about the game state lol

#89 slayerherosk2222

slayerherosk2222

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 226 posts

Posted 06 October 2023 - 02:53 PM

True. Cash shop aspect, its very bad how they dont really put MvP cards in cash shop or anything great for us to spend lol. Do they expect us to buy ore kachues? I mean, some people do but I have not bought any. I do enjoy opening OCP boxes though. Anyway, all these forums complains are so nonsense, most of them at least. I logged in iRO this morning and it hit 1.9k online. If you complain and still log in to play, I think maybe you aint really being unhappy about the game state lol

true to some extent.

For some people, they just want more and more. But we cannot ignore the fact that the game is somewhat unplayable due to bug and crash. There should not be an official game like having that many issues for regular operation.

Having higher population is a good indicator the game is attractive.

However, if once awhile, player cannot login, it is a deadend. I just stuck in Geffen Tournament yesterday. So you know. That is definitely not acceptable.

I think the anger is more from the idea that wp is not customer oriented enough. I am not even mentioning the request for new stuff, just basic game operation.

#90 Biggu

Biggu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 October 2023 - 05:14 PM

sooo +11still not 100%
noone refine anything now.

how is your ores box sale going

#91 crystalerLM

crystalerLM

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 06 October 2023 - 05:35 PM

Who will buy your HD Bradium/Carnium if refine at +10 will not be 100% and will result in downgrade to +9 or lower?  lol

#92 Silvervine

Silvervine

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 06 October 2023 - 06:10 PM

MVP card in cash shop is really a bad idea.. lol.
One of the reason some people still playing this game and collect high end gear is for hunting MVP monster to get the card.

#93 DrowsyCate

DrowsyCate

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts
  • LocationBrewing Jail

Posted 06 October 2023 - 07:51 PM

MVP card in cash shop is really a bad idea.. lol.
One of the reason some people still playing this game and collect high end gear is for hunting MVP monster to get the card.

It being in the pool doesn't mean you're getting it.

#94 Hohoho56

Hohoho56

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 October 2023 - 07:52 PM

No, please DO NOT bring MvP cards to the cash shop, it's already bad with all the OCPs, what is there to play for end game if you can easily buy everything with your wallet?

Giving every player free OCP equipment of their choice as compensation would be nice but i guess they won't  :rolleyes: 

And please bring back the safeguard mechanism for refining from +10 to +11 and make it 100% success rate again.

#95 VanishingPoint

VanishingPoint

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1246 posts

Posted 06 October 2023 - 08:10 PM

Other regions are hosting amazing annual Ragnarok tournaments while iRO has been struggling to fix a single bug after multiple weekly emergency maints. Keep supporting people that ignore players.

Ragnarok Stars 2023 Tourney: 

Congrats to team Thailand for winning the 1st place.

Edited by VanishingPoint, 07 October 2023 - 05:25 AM.

#96 clizie

clizie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 337 posts
  • LocationLasagna
  • Server:Lasagna

Posted 07 October 2023 - 12:58 AM

i am rebirthing a normal character and notice that 1 day vip doesnt realise the free FEE on rebirth zenny...
and i notice also that it has a free quest to get a free rebirth zenny just by hunting that rideword roaming around juno field just like GGH...

#97 Pepyakalol

Pepyakalol

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 07 October 2023 - 07:06 AM

Please give us the Edda Biolab , it's great content for everyone. It will refresh the economy and allow us to farm fragments for personal use or for selling. Plus, it will also allow us to refine weapons and headgear.

#98 Crevox

Crevox

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 08 October 2023 - 09:58 PM

Some people, including one of my friends, got fixed and are no longer permanently disconnecting on login. There was no communication from WarpPortal that I'm aware of, personal or private, that informed them they were fixed.

This happened a couple days ago, but the forums have been offline for 2 days.

However, I am still broken and cannot play my character.

Hoping that it gets fixed soon.

Edited by Crevox, 08 October 2023 - 09:58 PM.

#99 aknn

aknn

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 October 2023 - 02:38 PM

Please fix refining certificate bug.

#100 Davzzlergg

Davzzlergg

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 October 2023 - 03:47 PM

Is anyone having issues getting in the power up section? everytime i try to power up to buy wp energy the page just doesnt load

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users