fffffffffffff

#202 Juno

Juno

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 27 June 2011 - 05:08 PM

Coloring exaspertion or enticing joyfulness that equals to gesture monuments, doesn't need blizzard prescription's employment, authoring, architecture of a question and an answer is a projection, cloaking an intersection reality that situates assumpions near the end of pier, to be decorated in the middle, where thoughtfulness is most nutritious.

RP, or no RP, though you give credit to unknown events,(which i should've said nothing in the first place, for truth's fragments is too wealthy), you competion RP as mockey. I wasn't finished, because pen moving faster than the brain is society's teachings, not I, but now i'm finish, and answered some of your puzzle occurence. The Capital Knights was right.

I wish you well in your adventures, and leave you a departing treat, but respond isn't needed. I was talking about different things that took place, and adding some my history Battles working for The Mercenary Guild, answering your telegram in highlighted areas my way. How did my telegram addition up to RP?.. :mellow:

I try to understand what you are writing but damn I cant! Are you writing in ,,Yoda Style" or are you using google trans?
Just out of curiousity!

#203 Luckywhiterabbit

Luckywhiterabbit

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1740 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 11:52 PM

Also, if we are going to get pilebunker[1], please just make all existing pile bunkers on the server become magically slotted. I don't want to lose my +7 or have to make a new one. It took me ages to save all those blank cards to buy a brocca <_>

#204 Scientistic

Scientistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts
  • Server:Planet Yggdrasil

Posted 29 June 2011 - 12:54 AM

I try to understand what you are writing but damn I cant! Are you writing in ,,Yoda Style" or are you using google trans?
Just out of curiousity!

I midnight dance with free-styling...There's illusional meanings, artful meanings, Blank meanings, creative meanings, The Zone's meanings, and meanings not yet introduced to Society, and why such free-styling..., which words are licence many meanings not discovered by scholars, and meanings still stratching

1- It's critically important the writer's mentality remains King/Queen, and un-figured out by readers, including surrounding cast for good reasons that will remain uncharted.

2- And Travels halfway across the foodball field to the 50 yard line, and haves a seat, so the reader can acknowledge, he/she have to meet to the Newpaper halfway in thinking auctions, if they desired to know what's taking place.

(I've always chanted, writers from Society is too soft on readers. So i begun studying my own teachings, making up for 12 years of misinformed education. :dunno:

Edited by Scientistic, 29 June 2011 - 12:57 AM.

#205 Luckywhiterabbit

Luckywhiterabbit

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1740 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 02:14 AM

A good writer must also be legible though, or else nobody can understand what they are trying to write and the impact on their audiance is lost.

It's very important to have flair when writing, but if you are too cryptic you may as well be writing in a make-believe language. ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

As far as roleplaying goes, I think you would make a hilarious character in the RO world though. Perhaps a Sorceror or Scholar or a crazy Genetic.

I would like a new RO anime I think, with 3rd classes and better production value.

#206 sexytime

sexytime

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 06:30 AM

I midnight dance with free-styling...There's illusional meanings, artful meanings, Blank meanings, creative meanings, The Zone's meanings, and meanings not yet introduced to Society, and why such free-styling..., which words are licence many meanings not discovered by scholars, and meanings still stratching

1- It's critically important the writer's mentality remains King/Queen, and un-figured out by readers, including surrounding cast for good reasons that will remain uncharted.

2- And Travels halfway across the foodball field to the 50 yard line, and haves a seat, so the reader can acknowledge, he/she have to meet to the Newpaper halfway in thinking auctions, if they desired to know what's taking place.

(I've always chanted, writers from Society is too soft on readers. So i begun studying my own teachings, making up for 12 years of misinformed education. :dunno:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAAHA

#207 Scientistic

Scientistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts
  • Server:Planet Yggdrasil

Posted 29 June 2011 - 10:03 PM

A good writer must also be legible though, or else nobody can understand what they are trying to write and the impact on their audiance is lost.

It's very important to have flair when writing, but if you are too cryptic you may as well be writing in a make-believe language. ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

As far as roleplaying goes, I think you would make a hilarious character in the RO world though. Perhaps a Sorceror or Scholar or a crazy Genetic.

I would like a new RO anime I think, with 3rd classes and better production value.

Have to say, this is a good conversation, but i disagree :blink:

(Takes off glasses, cleaning lens with cloth.)

Alright, alright, i'll throw out the most important issue debatable in the Capital, by every Guild Scholar far and abroad.
Visiting Planet Ragnarok under a society influence, missing adventures beyond assignments to get them started, instead of visiting Planet Ragnarok under a Game influence, wherein, a warrior completing all their assignments, and lvl completions, would be like, what's next, and would back track, and hunt down a NPC who after one person talks to it, it disappears, reappearing at a new location, but not before getting a RPG Warrior's wishes, who will then point you in the right direction. Indeed. That's only one issue.

Did you know only 36 Legendary Warriors gaved up their status to find a RPG Warrior, and those 36 Legends that was pursuiting Planet Ragnarok's Understanding, are the only Warriors residing in the Highlands? Nor can MVP skip or purchase a RPG's locations.

As for development in play, it's events does not always take place in the Outer Realm/Game Fourms, but also on Planet Ragnarok unannounced, which have been celebrated for game generations. :dunno:

Edited by Scientistic, 29 June 2011 - 10:07 PM.

#208 Quazera

Quazera

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 540 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 July 2011 - 08:52 AM

We are a little off schedule by a month I believe~

Is there any way to update the first post with what we've done, haven't done and new projected dates of expected implementation?

#209 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 01 July 2011 - 08:55 AM

I feel like I'm watching Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex reading this thread.

#210 Hacks

Hacks

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 534 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 09:53 AM

saw oda post so i just looked at last page here...

@Scientistic:
what is this i dont even...

uh, i guess you think of yourself as a writer or artist or something? first off, people that make excessive use of uncommon words with the intent of sounding smart do little more than make themselves out to be pompous and irritating. many of us also know this as those who are "full of themselves". here, i can do that too:

Good sir, your blathering prattle is so blatantly incomprehensible, I was left without option but to dismiss the entire monologue as consumate falderal. One might suggest, you aquire a fifth grade grammar notebook and study the proper construction of sentences.

so with that said, before somebody points out my own hipocracy of not using proper capitalization, i could follow the rules but i dont care. theres a big difference between not using caps and not being understood at all. i dont mean to be an-_- about this but i just cant understand what this guy is trying to say.

#211 FiskBlack

FiskBlack

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts
  • LocationMexico, Campeche
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 01 July 2011 - 11:36 AM

I feel like I'm watching Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex reading this thread.

Agree........

#212 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 01 July 2011 - 11:47 AM

uh, i guess you think of yourself as a writer or artist or something? first off, people that make excessive use of uncommon words with the intent of sounding smart do little more than make themselves out to be pompous and irritating. many of us also know this as those who are "full of themselves". here, i can do that too

He isn't using 'complicated' or 'uncommon' words. He is using poor grammar. His stream of consciousness isn't being filtered and structured in a way designed for reading comprehension. This in itself is a failure on the writer's part, and indicative of lower reading comprehension themselves on many occasions. My interest would personally be piqued if someone posted on here (unintentionally) with so many esoteric English words that I were unfamiliar with that I would be unable to comprehend the general context of the thoughts expressed.

This guy, however, has no context. He is spouting random nonsense which evokes the image of someone aimlessly pouring random thoughts into Google translator.

#213 Hacks

Hacks

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 534 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 03:04 PM

He isn't using 'complicated' or 'uncommon' words. He is using poor grammar. His stream of consciousness isn't being filtered and structured in a way designed for reading comprehension. This in itself is a failure on the writer's part, and indicative of lower reading comprehension themselves on many occasions. My interest would personally be piqued if someone posted on here (unintentionally) with so many esoteric English words that I were unfamiliar with that I would be unable to comprehend the general context of the thoughts expressed.

This guy, however, has no context. He is spouting random nonsense which evokes the image of someone aimlessly pouring random thoughts into Google translator.

you see just how confused it made me?

Edit: 12 commas in one pseudo-sentence... i just dont even

Edited by Hacks, 01 July 2011 - 03:13 PM.

#214 Anchors

Anchors

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 929 posts
  • Server:Chaos, when it's up

Posted 01 July 2011 - 03:11 PM

It has a schizophrenic touch to it. Or it's like being at a poetry slam without metering. I totally agree that Scientistic would be a fun RP character /heh

#215 Daize

Daize

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 213 posts
  • Server:classic

Posted 01 July 2011 - 06:50 PM

I think you're all taking Scientistic too seriously. (Really, the forum name by itself gives it away)

I, for one, am finding his/her posts rather hilarious.

Edited by Daize, 01 July 2011 - 06:54 PM.

#216 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 02 July 2011 - 06:48 AM

Some people make fun of it by responding to a post about uncommon words with a post using some uncommon words to criticize the first per-- oh nevermind. You just do your thing johnny weed.

#217 Axiluvia

Axiluvia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts
  • LocationNear Seattle
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 06 July 2011 - 12:47 PM

To get onto the subject of what this thread is about, personally, I'd like to see more quests, and more engagement for lower level players.

I know that leveling lower level players is a lot faster now, but right now it has a feeling of 'shove through it as fast as possible to see the end game content'.

Almost everything new is for 100+ people, and I've noticed a lot of newer players put off by this.

Just some semi-easy quests for low level players, like having to take a mcguffin to the different cities would be good (they would learn the areas better, etc) and they could get a decent item.

Also, since the eden gear is usually much better then the NPC gear, low level players who buy the NPC gear tend to get mad when I make a mention of the eden quests, since they wasted a lot of zeny (to them, since they are low level).

Of course, what I would LOVE to see is bugfixing for bugs that have been in for the last several YEARS. Like the bowling bash glitch, the glitches with the homonculus skills, etc.

Like that's gonna happen...

#218 Leifthrasir

Leifthrasir

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationEngland
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 07 July 2011 - 11:20 PM

I certainly agree with making the introductory elements and the eden quests more accessible. Part of me thinks that it may be worth setting up quest chains for each starter town, hmm? perhaps, as a new player, once you are torn out of your training haven and flung, like a flailing, headless chicken through space itself into an entirely new town, it would be nice to land near an appropriately placed npc who would then perhaps begin a simple quest chain designed to make your first few levels a bit more of a learning curve as opposed to feeling like you've been thrown in at the deep end a bit. of course, by the time you are able to do the eden quests, you would then be led towards them (or at least given directions).

There are so many things you can do with a decent quest chain. Imagine being led to the happy mask shop guy for a basic starter quest - add a basic low level exp reward and BAM, you have a starter quest wherein you get to explore the local area for items, have a nice little exp reward and get a cool mid headgear. Plus, you'd be reviving a virtually obsolete npc.

That's just an example of course, and it's not like im trying to force ideas on anyone - I love the vast number of changes that this game has gone through in the last... almost a decade now :waddle: but I do believe that an involved quest chain system is something that new players will have come to expect from MMO's over the years. It's unfair to send them on the one way train to grindsville that early on - then again, I suppose it helps to know what you're in for early on, eh?

#219 Rammm

Rammm

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 04:29 PM

will there be an update/patch to change, and I mean permanently change, the GX sprite?! I hate it so much, that it makes me want to not play RO, and I'm serious about that. I liked the Sin/SinX sprites, but when I changed my job to a GX, it feels boring.

#220 Shane

Shane

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 12:09 AM

For the next slotted mid headgear use black frame glasses.

#221 carnisero

carnisero

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 July 2011 - 12:49 PM

will there be an update/patch to change, and I mean permanently change, the GX sprite?! I hate it so much, that it makes me want to not play RO, and I'm serious about that. I liked the Sin/SinX sprites, but when I changed my job to a GX, it feels boring.

i think is the job thats boring. crit criti criti criti crit all day every day. When you turn GX you're still doing same :) cause the skills suck!!

#222 DestinyTalim

DestinyTalim

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 491 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie/Chaos

Posted 22 July 2011 - 06:43 PM

I heard about the new balance updates that are coming, and I think they suck. In my personal opinion, Rune Knight's are weak enough and don't need another nerf. I have seen every class beat them, as well as been beaten by most classes with my Rune Knight. I have recently changed to a Dragon Breath build, but the only way to do any decent damage with that build is to spend trillions of zeni to buy potions to keep your HP at max. There should be a new formula for the Dragon Breath damage, and Ignition Break's damage should be increased massively. Royal Guards are the defensive side to the Swordman class, yet they are MUCH MUCH stronger offensively as well. Overbrand's damage should be lowered, as well as Moonslasher's, massively. But in turn make Defending Aura a Royal Guard skill, rather than Crusader, and have it decrease ALL physical damage by say 75%, and give them a skill that reduces magic damage by 50%. That would make it a defensive class. As for undead/demon type/element enemies, the damage should stay the same, because they are also undead/demon killers. Overbrand doing 90+k damage to an undead enemy I can understand, but to insect enemies, when the strongest Dragon Breath damage can't break 50k or so, if that, is RIDICULOUS. I understand the nerf to Clashing Spiral, as it is NOT a third class skill, and Hundred Spears damage being increased, but Rune Knight's are 2 hand sword users, hence the reason they don't have Spear Quicken, like Crusader class. They have 2 Hand Quicken, and 1 Hand if you want to constantly use Knight Spirit, which by the way is all but useless, they should only have 2 hand sword skills, and give Royal Guards or Paladins Hundred Spears and Phantom Thrust. Also they should get Brandish Spear, Pierce, Spear Stab, Spear Boomerang as well, or give Rune Knight's a few more spear skills, and Spear Quicken.
I understand there is supposed to be a decrease in the ability of Reflect Damage, and another Royal Guard skill I can't think of at the moment, but they aren't that great to balance anything out. I also think Death Bound should do what the website originally said it did. Something similar to the effect of
Half the damage of an enemy, THEN amplify it, THEN reflect it:
Level 1, 15 second duration, 300% damage modifier
Level 2, 20 second duration, 400% damage modifier
Level 3, 25 second duration, 500% damage modifier
Level 4, 30 second duration, 600% damage modifier
Level 5, 35 second duration, 700% damage modifier
Level 6, 40 second duration, 800% damage modifier
Level 7, 45 second duration, 900% damage modifier
Level 8, 50 second duration, 1000% damage modifier
Level 9, 55 second duration, 1100% damage modifier
Level 10, 60 second duration, 12005 damage modifier
with NO damage reflecting back on the user. I remember it said that, the description was a bit longer, I don't remember exactly what that was, but I remember the duration and modifiers because Death Bound is the reason I started playing Ragnarok. And before you try to argue that it would make Rune Knights extremely overpowered, which it would, there should either be a limit to the damage it can reflect before it cancels, with a large delay, also give it it's namesake. I think it would be very cool, and a bit difficult, if it would be given its namesake, Death Bound, and the ability to cancel by recasting. If you use it, and you kill the enemy, you will die too. And don't take the Rune Knight's HP modifier, it will also severely damage their ability to do anything as Dragon Breath damage is based on CURRENT HP, not max, unless it is given a different formula for damage, such as max HP, combination of Vitality Agility Strength, or even the weight carried. If that is followed, then the HP bonus being removed won't be such a problem.

And another idea for balancing, make a few new skills for Rune Knights, some that do more damage, some that either do less or status effects, buffing party members, etc, to facilitate different builds, rather than the only 2 effective builds I have seen with them, Agility builds or Dragon Breath builds ONLY, and the former isn't even effective after certain levels. I know some players manage, but I'm betting barely. And the fact that there are 37 or so runes mentioned, and only 9 useable, what kind of crap is that. I think they should be allowed use of all the runes they learn about during the job change quest. If nothing else that should give them a bit of an edge. And possibly make Rune Knight skills based on Strength rather than attack, and giving them increased damage potential, will balance it out more. Rune Knights are an offensive class, Royal Guards are a defensive, make them that way. I have a few ideas for skills that won't overpower Rune Knights at all, or nerf Royal Guards too bad, but will balance them out as physical attacking classes. As for any magic damage they might do, Royal Guards, it should kind of suck anyway, but Rune Knights should be capable of moderate magic damage because that is what runes are. Some might say it would defeat the purpose of the magic classes, but it wouldn't.

Wizard class and Sorcerers do MASSIVE damage, I have seen it, possibly make the damage from their magicks even stronger for more balance, and increase cast times a bit, or no uninterruptible cast time times if the damage is increased. Sage's should be given more Area of Effect skills, such as Wizard has Storm Gust, Lord of Vermillion, and Meteor Storm (I know it's random so maybe not the best example, but it is STRONG). They need more Area of Effect skills. I know a lot of people that won't play Sage for that reason, I have given up on them because the max damage a Sage can do is less than 6,000 with nothing on them, and that is with elemental bonus. Wizards can do over 30,000 without buffs, equipment that increases damage, or elemental bonus.

As for Priest class, I don't like how Holy Light does affect all monsters, but the damage it so pitiful it can't kill monsters above level 10, even at level 99. And Magnus Exorcismus's damage should be increased greatly because of the cast time being the longest I have seen yet, and the fact it only affects certain types. And it should affect ALL undead and demon monsters, not just undead element. As I understand, monsters such as Injustice are undead, but Magnus Exorcismus does NOT affect them at all, it should, THEY ARE UNDEAD. And undead ELEMENT is just ridiculous, it is a TYPE of creature/person/whatever. One thing I'd like to see for them is a moderate damage attack skill, or immobilizing skill, which would be for defensive purposes, in case those players who like soloing with Priests want to go to a certain area, but the maps before it are infested with monsters they can't touch, or Holy Light's damage should be increased so they can deal with single monsters to get to their favorite leveling areas surrounded by dragons or monkeys and whatnot. Also for the magic classes, Priest included, attack should be limited, and claws/maces/etc damage weapons that Priests can equip too should be monk only, and they should have an attack reduction, as they are spellcasting classes, whether it be healing or damage. That is what Monk class is for. The skills that give Priests the ability to go "battle" type, should be given to Monk class, and the amount they can heal should be increased with your base level, the target's base level, amount of Intelligence, etc, or something of that nature. But they shouldn't be able to heal no more than 8,000 I believe is the max I've EVER heard of, when Geneticists can heal 3 times that, of which I have seen.

And Geneticists are meant to use Homunculus and create potion type items, the Homunculus should be their form of damage, not Cart Cannon which can do more damage than Dragon Breath and most Sorcerer's Psychic Wave's, or any Warlock skill, AND has much less cast time, possibility of getting instant cast (I have seen that). The attack skills of Geneticists should be taken off, and the Homunculi given more attack skills and greater damage, and also if they kill count it in quest kill counts, which it doesn't do already, it should because they are quite useful for that as well.

Something about Mechanics I heard is they are very hard to level at higher levels, in fact I have only ever heard of ONE level 150 Mechanic, though there may be more. Mechanics should be given a bit more physical attack power, but not too much, or the skills that they CAN do any decent damage with shouldn't be limited to only one use per however many minutes, hours, whatever it is, but still shouldn't be given more attack power than Rune Knights or Royal Guards, which should be the most powerful physical attack classes of the game, after all, they are both Knights of a sort.

I don't know much about the other classes, otherwise I would say more about them. I do know that Shadow Chasers are a bit way too overpowered in EVERY way from what I've seen, and the fact that they can copy extremely powerful skills and do even MORE damage than the class that they copied it from. I think that the skills they can copy should be limited to a certain damage potential. I also know that in the War of Emperium, Shadow Chasers can solo EXTREMELY powerful guilds, I have seen it, been a part of some that have been ANNIHILATED by a solo Shadow Chaser, using skills such as Fire Trap, that even Rangers couldn't do. You can't hit them, they can give you back ALL your damage, or cause others to damage you, they can COMPLETELY immobilize ANY enemy, even MVPs, and they can basically disable EVERYTHING ONE HUNDRED PERCENT OF THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have seen it, they can reveal MVPs, they can hide from them (witnessed), they can solo ANYTHING from guilds to entire mobs of enemies to the biggest boss in the game.

#223 Makk

Makk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 407 posts
  • Location@ work. always.

Posted 22 July 2011 - 07:00 PM

I do know that Shadow Chasers are a bit way too overpowered in EVERY way from what I've seen, and the fact that they can copy extremely powerful skills and do even MORE damage than the class that they copied it from.

I wouldn't worry about that, they get beat to a bloody pulp with a nerf stick in the future. I main a Chaser and while I do admit they needed balancing, some of the stuff kRO is doing seems a bit - excessive.

#224 DestinyTalim

DestinyTalim

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 491 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 07:13 PM

And I have heard that Guillotine Crosses are quite powerful too, with Enchant Deadly Poison and Oblivion Curse. I don't know what Oblivion Curse does, but someone from EVERY class utterly fears it, and Enchant Deadly Poison I have seen turned 300-500 damage attacks into 7,000-15,000 damage attacks. Enchant Blade I remember used to do similar. I remember my first time with a Lord Knight, I had a Rune Knight use Enchant Blade on me, it turned my 500-700 damage normal attack into a 2,000-2,500+ damage attack, and my same damage Bowling Bash into a 7,500-12,000 damage attack. The Rune Knight who buffed me with it said it added 200+Intelligence x5 ATTACK. I think it should do that again, or even more but only be useable by that Rune Knight, or just on Swordman classes. And Enchant Deadly Poison shouldn't increase damage NEARLY as much as it does now.

As far as adding new skills, some ideas could be:

for Rune Knights, stuff like Dragon's Fury, Dragon('s) Rage, etc, as they ride dragon's, or more sword skills (that have high damage modifiers), such as something like Swarm, Demon Chaos, etc. Or even different names, but they would have to have higher damage modifiers. And I think more damage skills for Sorcerer, with higher damage modifiers than Warlock skills (could be more powerful than Swordman class, magicks always have been better than physical attacks). Ragnarok is the ONLY place I have EVER seen Warlocks to be more powerful than Sorcerers. And something else that would make the game more enjoyable, I have heard some people say the Rune Knights are ugly, I think they are fine, but make them ride DRAGONS, NOT LIZARDS. The thing they ride doesn't even LOOK like a Ferus, which does look a bit like a dragon, except without wings. DRAGONS HAVE WINGS. And get rid of the ridiculous back shield of the Royal Guards, it is the stupidest thing I have ever seen in any sort of game. That is the main reason I didn't originally make a Royal Guard, cause otherwise they look cool.

And for the introduction to the game, I thought the prerenewal training grounds was fine. There were some things that could have been added, as well as keeping the original skill tree. I may have only played prerenewal for just over a month before renewal, but I still like it better (such as baby desert wolves killed my level 35+ Swordie solo, they didn't need to mob me), and others like that. Also add higher level dungeons, the Scaraba dungeon just isn't enough, we need more and even higher levels. And take the experience penalty for being too low away. I understand the penalty for being too high, that would make it WAY TOO EASY to level, especially with some places I know about, even if the exp given is only like 1000 or 5000 or so. If it is taken completely, I could be level 150/50 in 3 or 4 days without turn ins or experience events or even boosted experience from vip accounts and such, though I would still use them. if I come up with other ideas, I will certainly let my opinion be known, unless it is not wanted.

#225 DestinyTalim

DestinyTalim

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 491 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 07:15 PM

I wouldn't worry about that, they get beat to a bloody pulp with a nerf stick in the future. I main a Chaser and while I do admit they needed balancing, some of the stuff kRO is doing seems a bit - excessive.

That's what I mean. Don't nerf classes THAT bad. That wouldn't balance anything, it would just make them the class to avoid

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users