Second post about kvm fist - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * - - - 7 votes

Second post about kvm fist

• Please log in to reply
121 replies to this topic

#26 meoryou2

meoryou2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1176 posts
  • LocationAFK in Ymir pront
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 20 June 2011 - 04:28 PM

why the gentics have the power to dont have the infamous FIXED CAST TIME? UH? WHY? WHY THEY DONT AFTER CAST DELAY IN ALL SKILLS( mandragora howling was balanced with fixed cast time and aftercast delay, you know why? IT WAS OP) genetics NEEDS FIXED CAST TIMES IN ALL SKILLS AND AFTER CAST DELAY TO

Fine, put fixed cast and aftercast on my skills... in return I want to be able to have as much HP and tankability as a RG / RK for MVPing and PvPing just like pre-renewal.... and I want all items required for playing my class effectively sold for reasonable prices from NPCs so I don't have to hunt for hours every week just for supplies . While you are at it UN-nerf acid bombs -50% against players as well, THAT has ~2 seconds fixed cast and a long animation delay and does crapall for damage against any halfass geared player.

Maybe it is just YOU who needs to learn to play, playing sorcs is EASY. Easy to level, easy to survive in PvP, easy to help team mates kill / defend, only really gets more difficult going against champs ( and now thief class ) 1v1 because of the snap / backslide out of vacuum / fiberlock BS. Wanna lose all your zeny really quick? Try making a genetic or a mech. you can go through 1-2M cannon balls in less than an hour not to mention the over upped expensive as hell weapons you need... and all the mats and the second brewer for making your consumable items like grenades ( and that needs to be kitted out for brewing ) and if you don't have god items the cast reducing stuff / cards for cart cannon since even with 110 INT and 100 DEX it is still 2.5-3 second cast without card / item reductions.

In short you have no damn idea what playing this class is even like, it seems like you don't even know how to play your OWN class much less someone elses.

#27 iCandy

iCandy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • LocationNorth Pole, beside Santa's House
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 20 June 2011 - 04:31 PM

Just learn how to play your class even on whatever nerf or buffs will happen... note that all strong players have 1 thing in common: THEY KNOW HOW TO ADAPT TO CHANGE.

#28 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 June 2011 - 04:34 PM

Fine, put fixed cast and aftercast on my skills... in return I want to be able to have as much HP and tankability as a RG / RK for MVPing and PvPing just like pre-renewal.... and I want all items required for playing my class effectively sold for reasonable prices from NPCs so I don't have to hunt for hours every week just for supplies . While you are at it UN-nerf acid bombs -50% against players as well, THAT has ~2 seconds fixed cast and a long animation delay and does crapall for damage against any halfass geared player.

Maybe it is just YOU who needs to learn to play, playing sorcs is EASY. Easy to level, easy to survive in PvP, easy to help team mates kill / defend, only really gets more difficult going against champs ( and now thief class ) 1v1 because of the snap / backslide out of vacuum / fiberlock BS. Wanna lose all your zeny really quick? Try making a genetic or a mech. you can go through 1-2M cannon balls in less than an hour not to mention the over upped expensive as hell weapons you need... and all the mats and the second brewer for making your consumable items like grenades ( and that needs to be kitted out for brewing ) and if you don't have god items the cast reducing stuff / cards for cart cannon since even with 110 INT and 100 DEX it is still 2.5-3 second cast without card / item reductions.

In short you have no damn idea what playing this class is even like, it seems like you don't even know how to play your OWN class much less someone elses.

ok you no one can help you this time...........

FIRST: IF YOU CANT AFFORD THE ZENYS QUIT OUT OF RAGNAROK NOW, THE ZENY NEVER ITS A PROBLEM, IF I HAD A SKILL ON SORC THAT LETS ME IGNORE FIXED CAST TIMES AND AFTER CAST DELAYS BUT COST 50K OR 150K PER CAST I WILL DO IT AND EVERY SORC IN SERVER WILL

Second: REALLY........... REALLY.......... YOU DONT KNOW HOW SLOW ITS THE MAGIC IN RENEWAL, YOU ARE A OUT DATED OLD MAN

#29 Trixdee

Trixdee

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1647 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Renewal: Chaos

Posted 20 June 2011 - 04:38 PM

Mefi - Maybe ask Genetics how much they spend on items they need just to even level, and ask guild leaders how much they spend supplying for Genetics to WoE. ^_^; I think you should relax a little at him.

Edited by Trixdee, 20 June 2011 - 04:41 PM.

#30 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 04:41 PM

Mefi - Almost all skills a Genetic uses they have to buy some pretty expensive items for, meo isn't being unreasonable. ^^;

Give us plssssssssssssss some expensives skills toooooooooooooooooo! n,n to 1 shot

#31 Trixdee

Trixdee

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1647 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 20 June 2011 - 04:44 PM

I don't get one shotted by Genetic, I am low 120s with average gears. Hell Plants can hurt but you can ME to remove them. Yes I agree that Howling of Mandragora is stupid but it's getting nerfed soon so it won't be that much a problem as it is now. I think this is getting too off topic, the topic is about KVM fist. ^^;

Edited by Trixdee, 20 June 2011 - 04:53 PM.

#32 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 04:48 PM

I don't get one shotted by Genetic. Hell Plants can hurt but you just put down an ME if you walk into a room with Hell plants inside. Yes I agree that Howling of Mandragora is stupid but it's getting nerfed soon so it won't be that much a problem as it is now.

lets see..... how much damage and how much time can a genetic do? and how much a mechanic, maestro, arch bishop, wanderer, even rangers that only have the traps can do? a goooooooooooooood severe rain does 900 damage per hit in woe n,n

#33 Estancia

Estancia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 04:48 PM

yup yup yup.

I afk'd for 20 minutes and this has become some sorc vs gen thread rofl.

#34 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 04:51 PM

NOT ALL CLASSES HAVE TO BE ABLE TO KILL. THERE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE SUPPORT CLASSES. Jesus christ some of you are really, REALLY dense.

#35 Genshoku

Genshoku

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 04:52 PM

why did you make me read this Valk. you-_- lol

#36 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 04:53 PM

yup yup yup.

I afk'd for 20 minutes and this has become some sorc vs gen thread rofl.

no, genetic vs the world(becouse they can) XD

Edited by Mefistofeles, 20 June 2011 - 04:53 PM.

#37 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 04:55 PM

NOT ALL CLASSES HAVE TO BE ABLE TO KILL. THERE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE SUPPORT CLASSES. Jesus christ some of you are really, REALLY dense.

psychic wave its offensive, diamond dust, varetyr spear, earth grave too and only striking and warmer can be "support" THIS IS RENEWAL OUT DATED SPOILED OLD MAN SORCS ARE MURDERS NOW, NO MORE FS

#38 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 04:56 PM

Genetic is extremely squishy and dies easily without support. Super easily. SUPER easily

#39 Estancia

Estancia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 04:56 PM

Lol at using Severe rainstorm during woe.

Like Viri said, support classes support and killer classes kill.

I think insta cast on kvm fist is fair in Ymir because:

1. It's not AoE like Storm blast.

2. It consumes all your sp

3. Low damage with kvm fist alone. (Even with 2 Meginjards and stat foods, Hawaiian Punch failed to kill a Genetic - from one of his woe videos)

#40 Trixdee

Trixdee

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1647 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 20 June 2011 - 04:59 PM

Yeah I don't get why any Wanderer would SR over Deep Sleep which helps your guild more. :X

Edited by Trixdee, 20 June 2011 - 05:00 PM.

#41 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 05:01 PM

Yeah I don't get why any Wanderer would SR over Deep Sleep which helps your guild more. :X

DEEP SLEEP "SLEEPS YOUR GUILD MATES TOO"

#42 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 05:05 PM

And then you windmill rush/swing dance and cure all your party mates. It's called having organization and a plan not 50 people trying to solo the enemy guild

#43 Estancia

Estancia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 05:06 PM

DEEP SLEEP "SLEEPS YOUR GUILD MATES TOO"

Lol

#44 Genshoku

Genshoku

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 05:08 PM

i hate you with a passion Valk :o i feel like my intellect went down 2 notches :P yathnxjerk

#45 Andini

Andini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2738 posts
  • LocationNorcal

Posted 20 June 2011 - 05:11 PM

nothing needs to change about the fist, its free secrement. still easy to do what you need to do

#46 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 05:13 PM

Feels like a huge waste of upgrading and stuff just to get something already easily obtainable in game though.

#47 Estancia

Estancia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 05:13 PM

nothing needs to change about the fist, its free secrement. still easy to do what you need to do

Are you serious?

It's a trash if you have AB's secramenting you.

If you do not have any AB's in the guild, I guess it's useful?

Silly.

#48 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 05:15 PM

Are you serious?

It's a trash if you have AB's secramenting you.

If you do not have any AB's in the guild, I guess it's useful?

Silly.

MAKE A GENETIC... THEY CAN KILL EVERY CLASS IN GAME

#49 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 05:18 PM

Genetics are so easy to 1 shot on like 1/3 of the classes. And now that they have to portal cast mandragora or be sacced to ever get a cast off it's even easier. Their other skills barely make a difference.

#50 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 05:20 PM

Genetics are so easy to 1 shot on like 1/3 of the classes. And now that they have to portal cast mandragora or be sacced to ever get a cast off it's even easier. Their other skills barely make a difference.

JUST FIXED CAST TIME AND AFTER CAST DELAY!!!!!!!!!!!! THATS ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users