Guardian compensation - Page 2 - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Guardian compensation

• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

#26 AI12

AI12

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 August 2011 - 08:25 PM

I think it's completely fair
not only do you get atleast 14 coins, a lot of souls, and a like 700g, but you get to keep your guardian! I mean wow just wow. know what you can get with 14 coins? 2 chances at Special Item Mail fashions which sell for the same price as if not more than the guardian pieces when they rotate out.

Why do we keep those G set that is no "BUG" as they r not good looking.
Can you please tell me how big the chance is? the chance is less than 30%. The G set is same price with special set? NO LOL, the G set are MUCH MUCH MORE THAN THE SPECIAL SET as you can see the price list up there, and we r using 7 pieces of overpriced G set to get those 2 CHANCE. well, if you are talking about the prices after this news release, i shut up.

Edited by AI12, 25 August 2011 - 08:27 PM.

#27 Nhat

Nhat

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 347 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 25 August 2011 - 08:25 PM

They let this "BUG" stay over a year without any noticed that this is a "BUG", the G set were this price becoz their "BUG", dun you think it's fair to get at lease 80% compensation of those G set that we had spend our time + GOLD + IM on their "BUG"?

and wht now, we only get 12.95K per set back

i can see where you are coming from with this since personally, i've spent the past 6 months inorder to complete my mix guardian set which includes me spending countless amout of time and gold. I also raged quit this game this morning when i found out about this. I was nto mad abotu the set being nerfed but i was actually more mad that warpportal is trying to compensate all my hard work with 1w-coin and 2 soul stack. But seeing that the Gm are actually trying to come up with a reasonable compensation actually cool me down a lot. I do realized that the compensation is no where near how much we all have spent on them but i do think that is about close to the amount of compensation that we should recieved. however it would be nice if we recieved liek 2 ap stack or 5 insurance or 5 randomizer instead of the 2 50g pouch. Imo thsi wont be truely fair for the people who have guardain set until special set is nerf because after this cahnge, special set will be a lto better than guardain set.

#28 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden
  • Server:Sky Garden

Posted 25 August 2011 - 08:26 PM

Why do we keep those G set that is no "BUG" as they r not good looking.
Can you please tell me how big the chance is? the chance is less than 30%. The G set is same price with special set? NO LOL. well, if you are talking about the prices after this news release, i shut up.

Please rephrase this because as of this moment I am unsure of what you are saying and I believe everyone else will be, too.

#29 Nhat

Nhat

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 347 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 08:31 PM

Please rephrase this because as of this moment I am unsure of what you are saying and I believe everyone else will be, too.

I think what he is trying to say is, without the stat that individual pieces of the guardian set gives, they are not worth using considering that they are not the best looking plus they are not as good as teh special set.there is also a low chance of getting the special set pieces and the price of guardian set pieces are a lot higher then special pieces.

#30 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden

Posted 25 August 2011 - 08:34 PM

I think what he is trying to say is, without the stat that individual pieces of the guardian set gives, they are not worth using considering that they are not the best looking plus they are not as good as teh special set.there is also a low chance of getting the special set pieces and the price of guardian set pieces are a lot higher then special pieces.

I don't think the Guardian pieces will sell for that much come the update.

Either way I don't see a drawn conclusion.

#31 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 25 August 2011 - 08:36 PM

if that's the case he wasn't around for the first wave of paris/devil/angel sets.
those sets shot through the roof on prices.

#32 Nhat

Nhat

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 347 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 08:37 PM

I don't think the Guardian pieces will sell for that much come the update.

Either way I don't see a drawn conclusion.

I think his post is meant to be toward storm's post and he is trying to prove that the compensation is not enough.

#33 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 08:41 PM

I think his post is meant to be toward storm's post and he is trying to prove that the compensation is not enough.

We all know what happens when you try to disprove me.

#34 Nhat

Nhat

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 347 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 08:45 PM

We all know what happens when you try to disprove me.

dont forget you did use an arti earings which you did use im on lmao . Not going to start this again lol. but to stay on topic i think if they would give a small amount of ins OR randomizer or ap and nerf the special set by removing the stat individual pieces give then increase them to lvl 20 then it'll be fair.

#35 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden

Posted 25 August 2011 - 08:48 PM

dont forget you did use an arti earings which you did use im on lmao . Not going to start this again lol. but to stay on topic i think if they would give a small amount of ins OR randomizer or ap and nerf the special set by removing the stat individual pieces give then increase them to lvl 20 then it'll be fair.

EDIT:

I want to talk about StormHaven's use of IM for a fight to prove that Bone Dragon can be beaten without IM. Discounting the fact that the insatiable masses will separate mouse droppings from ground pepper to find a reason to leap on a complaint bandwaggon, I am in complete agreement that he discredited the entire proposal and it is indeed impossible to defeat any sort of PvE enemy in this game barring Sheepy Sheep without the assistance of IM. That Sheepy Sheep is just too strong!

ON TOPIC:

I think you're wrong.

Edited by Kazu731, 25 August 2011 - 08:58 PM.

#36 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 10:14 PM

EDIT:

I want to talk about StormHaven's use of IM for a fight to prove that Bone Dragon STAIRS canNOT be beaten without IM. Discounting the fact that the insatiable masses will separate mouse droppings from ground pepper to find a reason to leap on a complaint bandwaggon, I am in complete agreement that he discredited the entire proposal and it is indeed impossible to defeat any sort of PvE enemy in this game barring sheepy sheep STAIRS without the assistance of IM. That Sheepy Sheep DE FÃ?RDÃ?MLIG TRAPPA is are just too strong!

Edited by StormHaven, 25 August 2011 - 10:15 PM.

#37 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden

Posted 25 August 2011 - 10:59 PM

Warned you about them stairs, bro.

IM-less need not apply.

#38 Bhreemon

Bhreemon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 592 posts
  • LocationSomewhere Else
  • Server:that other one :D

Posted 25 August 2011 - 11:10 PM

for the moment i am satisfied with the compensation for the guardian pieces.
my only request is now that the warp portal/ gravity team make the guardian pieces mixable in the mixboard.
as it stands at this present time, we will be unable to soul shift stats from guardian pieces to ANYTHING ELSE. this is because the guardian pieces are presently lvl 20, while all other cs costumes are lvl 1.
if the guardian pieces were allowed in the mixboard along with the w-coins, and souls, and gold bags, that would really be above and beyond my satisfaction.
please take it into consideration!!!!
:P

#39 Astronix

Astronix

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 875 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 11:16 PM

wait... I cant give my guardian soul craft to an angel stats???!! noooooooo QQ

#40 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden

Posted 25 August 2011 - 11:24 PM

wait... I cant give my guardian soul craft to an angel stats???!! noooooooo QQ

No, you can't. The difference limit is within 10 levels.

#41 Ryukendum

Ryukendum

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 11:28 PM

I have a filthy mouth.

Edited by Kazu731, 25 August 2011 - 11:33 PM.

#42 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden

Posted 25 August 2011 - 11:33 PM

I have a filthy mouth.

Please convey your opinion in a respectful and constructive manner or not at all.

#43 Bhreemon

Bhreemon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 592 posts
  • LocationSomewhere Else
  • Server:that other one :D

Posted 25 August 2011 - 11:35 PM

I have an extraordinarily filthy mouth.

have you considered expanding your vocabulary?
or are you just really that fond of the f bomb?
dood, everyone's peeved about the change you aren't alone there...do you really think prancing in here and going oh my ffffing gawd! what the ffff!!! well ffff this! and fff that! is going to do anything remotely close to being productive?

Edited by Kazu731, 25 August 2011 - 11:38 PM.
Foul language in quote

#44 Astronix

Astronix

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 875 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 11:35 PM

No, you can't. The difference limit is within 10 levels.

what if warpportal give us level 10 items (yeah, 10 level bp, 10 lvl armor and that stuff) to save our old stuff.. seriously I have a legend bp capsule of lvl 20 now... and I feel like Im rap... cause I wanted it for angel wings QQ

#45 igozuvi

igozuvi

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 657 posts
  • LocationCalifornia Gurlz
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic Loki

Posted 26 August 2011 - 04:44 AM

what if warpportal give us level 10 items (yeah, 10 level bp, 10 lvl armor and that stuff) to save our old stuff.. seriously I have a legend bp capsule of lvl 20 now... and I feel like Im rap... cause I wanted it for angel wings QQ

Shifting doesn't work downwards. With the current system it is impossible to shift things from level 20 to anything below it. They would have to increase Special IM sets to level 20 to be able to transfer Guardian stats to them.

#46 Lawrrry

Lawrrry

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 06:18 AM

I don't see how this can be considered balancing.

Now newer players who didn't buy guardian sets have an advantage cause everyone who just bought a set just lost a crap ton of gold.

Wheres my justice?

I remember the facepalm I did when I read the forum post about the guardian nerf and how I just bought a FG helm for 2.5k that morning.....

#47 Astronix

Astronix

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 875 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 06:29 AM

Shifting doesn't work downwards. With the current system it is impossible to shift things from level 20 to anything below it. They would have to increase Special IM sets to level 20 to be able to transfer Guardian stats to them.

then I wonder how bigpig get those stats on his items :P

Edited by Astronix, 26 August 2011 - 06:29 AM.

#48 Jumpluffspore

Jumpluffspore

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 823 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 06:36 AM

Compensation is fair already, people need to stop posting.

#49 Miname

Miname

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2187 posts
  • LocationDefinitely in my zone
  • Server:Spamonica

Posted 26 August 2011 - 06:45 AM

then I wonder how bigpig get those stats on his items :P

He took advantage of the "glitch" before WP patched it.

#50 zabmaru

zabmaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1403 posts
  • LocationSome rural craphole

Posted 26 August 2011 - 07:19 AM

I don't see how this can be considered balancing.

Now newer players who didn't buy guardian sets have an advantage cause everyone who just bought a set just lost a crap ton of gold.

Wheres my justice?

I remember the facepalm I did when I read the forum post about the guardian nerf and how I just bought a FG helm for 2.5k that morning.....

Did you even bother to read the thread?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users