200 replies to this topic

#76 knightrider666

knightrider666

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 07:53 PM

Foudn 2 more bugs:

Gato gives two quests that are totally empty, no text, no guidelines what you need doing.

The quest: "Forgotten Knight's Leader" asks you to get Artis gloves from Milkyway Sanctuary Lv.4, tried all the arcades but it doesn't give me anything.

Same, i also tried doing 2 maps, clicking on speed then f4, 3 maps ect. Nothing works. This is a huge problem because this is a quest that needs to be completed for your job change, iirc

#77 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:revreS

Posted 03 September 2011 - 08:05 PM

In Black Claw nest. The 2nd area has bugged mobs. They just went poof and we can't find them.

EDIT: I found the mob. Turns out Warriors can glitch down into the level below with cutdown. And it somehow fell or spawned down there. I also found the door for boss #1, but didn't enter out of fear we'd have to fight him again.

Edited by Coolsam, 03 September 2011 - 09:30 PM.

#78 Ethernal

Ethernal

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1016 posts
  • LocationMX :)
  • Server:the only one lol

Posted 03 September 2011 - 08:16 PM

Posted Image

i don't speak that language ):

#79 knightrider666

knightrider666

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 08:38 PM

Posted Image

i don't speak that language ):

asdfghjkl i have the same problems with my gqs/dailies

#80 Tiamatria

Tiamatria

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 09:05 PM

Posted Image
HAHA. Is this a bug or on purpose?

Posted Image
Also the playtime is bugged I think.

Edited by Tiamatria, 03 September 2011 - 09:14 PM.

#81 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 04 September 2011 - 12:26 AM

You can preview IM human face/eye changes on dragonkin, but they won't work.

#82 Fredtehsalvi

Fredtehsalvi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • LocationPort Of Winds

Posted 04 September 2011 - 01:06 AM

I don't know if this is a bug or was done intentionally but the necklace "sign of dragon fellowship" cannot be obtained with the new classes, (since we level up to 20 instantly we skip the quest where you get the necklace) I think its unfair hopefully it gets addressed.

Thanks!

#83 Albruna

Albruna

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Wynn Ship

Posted 04 September 2011 - 05:15 AM

No worries, you're not alone. ^^

By the way, my patcher stopped patching at 24.6%, then closed. When I reopened it, it said the patching was complete. Is that normal???

i got the same after that the patch is complete i think i need to repatch but how do i repatch?

To re-patch you go to the Dragon Saga folder, which is (usually) located in C:\programs\Gravity\Dragon Saga and there you delete the file called patch.id. After that you start the launcher and it should start patching again.

Though I don't know if it is save to patch now, but you can try.

#84 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 04 September 2011 - 08:38 AM

Though I don't know if it is save to patch now, but you can try.

It should be safe to repatch now, the bad patch has been replaced. Also, for those still having issues, there will be a fully-patched client download made available at some point, hopefully early this week. So you will be able to download and play without patching anything.

#85 zabmaru

zabmaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1403 posts
  • LocationSome rural craphole
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 September 2011 - 08:59 AM

On bonus maps in MM's (I know it happened at Hookah and Alvida) with the huge treasure chest as a prize, mobs can slip past the barriers and the only way to damage them is hoping your idiot summons go after them.

#86 forever80

forever80

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 04 September 2011 - 09:35 AM

i dont know if anyone else had this problem but i cant go into kaglyon fleet mm

Spoiler

Edited by forever80, 04 September 2011 - 09:37 AM.

#87 Fredtehsalvi

Fredtehsalvi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • LocationPort Of Winds

Posted 04 September 2011 - 04:08 PM

Spoiler

I'm having the same issue.

#88 sam3oyster

sam3oyster

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 07:06 PM

Drakos Mini bosses:
Zazell (Night Lord clone), and Karkharous miniboss are both invincible to all skills except Priest's lightning log. I don't know if this is because of their shield being bugged or not (these bosses in regular MM's cast a shield that blocks damage for a period of time just like Count Van Cliff). I was running with a priest and a savage, and all savage skills could not hit these 2 mini bosses, neither can the priest, with the exception of lightning log.

#89 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 04 September 2011 - 07:08 PM

Drakos Mini bosses:
Zazell (Night Lord clone), and Karkharous miniboss are both invincible to all skills except Priest's lightning log. I don't know if this is because of their shield being bugged or not (these bosses in regular MM's cast a shield that blocks damage for a period of time just like Count Van Cliff). I was running with a priest and a savage, and all savage skills could not hit these 2 mini bosses, neither can the priest, with the exception of lightning log.

Any elite boss you hit with log, or tesla coil, or any move that electrocutes then will cause them to glitch if you use it before they do their full spawning animation

#90 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 04 September 2011 - 07:35 PM

Spoiler

I'm having the same issue.

Please view this thread. There have been many reports on this issue, but I'm guessing it's related to the strain on the server from increased activity.

#91 sam3oyster

sam3oyster

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 09:57 PM

Any elite boss you hit with log, or tesla coil, or any move that electrocutes then will cause them to glitch if you use it before they do their full spawning animation

But it happened only to those 2 bosses 10 seconds into the fight, AFTER their spawning animation.

#92 MeloMew

MeloMew

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 339 posts
  • LocationDemonweb Pits

Posted 04 September 2011 - 10:39 PM

Memory Leaks got worse. Twin fighters twin gets stuck in air occasionally in pvp. Twin fighters Twin Gets stuck in charge move sometimes.

#93 Mvffin

Mvffin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 05 September 2011 - 03:01 AM

I can't enter either Wolves Lair dungeon with my Dragonkin character, it tells me I have to have the quest, but there's no quest for it, since they are below level 20. I need to farm the Achievement Points in there!

Edit: Huge problem here. Occasionally, enemies are unable to be damaged by player character attacks. The only thing they can be hit by are Summoned Creatures and Rear Twin Skills. I think this is a problem with enemies being hit by Summons/Rear Twins before they are fully spawned. Seems to happen to the Yellow Starries more than most enemies.

Another Edit: My brother is still unable to use any Inventory Expansion cash items. He's using a Cart for the time being, which, oddly enough, can be fed Pet Food.

- Letters: Letter items like "N," "I," etc. are being collected during Gathering.

This is actually intended. Once you complete the two quests from Gato, they become repeatable quests, and the description actually works. It tells you where to get the letters in "ORIGIN," but the "NEW" quest description also tells you the letters for "ORIGIN."

"W" and "I" are obtained by Gathering. "O" and "G" are from kill count boxes. "N" and "R" are from Gachas that drop from Mission Map Bonus Areas. The "E" drops from either the kill count or the bonus area, but I forget.

Edited by Mvffin, 05 September 2011 - 03:18 AM.

#94 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 05 September 2011 - 07:01 AM

It seems there is a general issue with players of nearly all classes occasionally not being able to damage mobs except with certain skills. I have encountered this issue with my invoker in the Edge of the World field maps, some have experienced it on the new classes in/around Bearded Whale Coast/Pow, and some have experienced it with boss monsters in Drakos or other maps.

The issue with inventory expansions from the Item Mall not working for dragonkin will be added. Has anyone experienced this issue with a human character?

As for the "NEW ORIGIN" letter quests, I was under the impression (from reading other servers' forums) that these quests were meant only for another server that was holding a specific event involving those quests, but perhaps it is intended as a normal feature. Guess we can ask the developer and see. Do these quests give any sort of reward for completion (if anyone has managed to complete them yet)?

#95 Mvffin

Mvffin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 05 September 2011 - 07:08 AM

As for the "NEW ORIGIN" letter quests, I was under the impression (from reading other servers' forums) that these quests were meant only for another server that was holding a specific event involving those quests, but perhaps it is intended as a normal feature. Guess we can ask the developer and see. Do these quests give any sort of reward for completion (if anyone has managed to complete them yet)?

When you complete them for the first time, they each give you an odd misc. item. After completing both, Gato will have a quest to turn both those misc. items into a New Origins Balloon. Posted Image

After that quest is complete, Gato will have repeatable quests for the "NEW" and "ORIGIN" letters, both of which yield an Event Gacha box on completion. I haven't completed either of these, so I don't know what sort of things the event box contains just yet.

#96 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 05 September 2011 - 07:13 AM

Ah, I see. Thanks for the clarification. If you (or anyone) manages to finish the letter quests and gets the rewards, please post about it here so we can confirm they work correctly. Thank you!

#97 Pazuzoo

Pazuzoo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 12:20 PM

I know it's listed that the Akanai medal for clearing under 30 minutes is bugged, but I thought I'd point out that it also seems to be the case for the others of that kind too. I've been unable to unlock the one for verdurous forest as well, and I notice that after I complete akanai and check the medals sometimes it shows it as 100% - and if it does it usually shows the verdurous forest and black claw nest as 100% also (even though I'm too low to have even done black claw).

Also I can't find a purpose for the Akanai mini boss misc. drops like the blade that Perry drops. They have the can't be sold at shop restriction, although I think that's partly bugged because unlike other items with that you can attempt to sell them at the shop and set the amount and it even shows a price, but it won't let you actually sell them, and they don't seem to be for any quest that I can tell. Maybe they have a purpose that's just not available yet I don't know.

Edit: Also forgot, the 4th quest in the "welcome to fungoid village" chain is giving me trouble, it calls for killing 50 ribbits in God's Sanctuary, but killing them does not count towards the quest goal for some reason, so I don't know if it's just bugged or if the description is wrong and you're supposed to do something else.

Edited by Pazuzoo, 05 September 2011 - 12:29 PM.

#98 Calpico

Calpico

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 320 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 08:50 AM

Sometimes, when I'm at the character select screen, the characters don't stand up when I select them.

Also, in Culvert,
Posted Image
if I move to the left a bit more, I'd get immediately transported to the portal to Dangerous Caverns (still within the map).

#99 Execrate

Execrate

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:34 AM

Was running paris with a party, and if I used a tesla coil on the boss and hit it before anyone else did, the boss would be invulnerable to anything but tesla coils, which happened on quite a few floors.

Not sure if this was some strange situation, or if the skill itself is bugged.

#100 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:36 AM

Was running paris with a party, and if I used a tesla coil on the boss and hit it before anyone else did, the boss would be invulnerable to anything but tesla coils, which happened on quite a few floors.

Not sure if this was some strange situation, or if the skill itself is bugged.

any skill the electrocutes the elites will cause this glitch if its the first skill to hit them. Being a Sentinel myself i usually unload Blitz,Wolf,Frenzy then set down tesla. or you can wait like 5 seconds then use tesla..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users