#126 IreKire

IreKire

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 402 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 08 September 2011 - 10:57 AM

fishing with a pole & net,
can no longer re-equip my shield or a net.

kept pounding on my mouse, think it wwnt back on after i clicked both left and right buttons.......

Edited by IreKire, 08 September 2011 - 05:27 PM.

#127 EnderW

EnderW

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 967 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 08 September 2011 - 11:13 AM

Hmm.. I can't evolve my battle pet to riding pet.. My Griffon is at lvl 40. I did that hero quest. I got that item ([Riding Pet]Change crystal). But when i use it, it says "This item is the incorrect item to allow the pet to evolve.".... hmm..what i did wrong :P ?

You probably have another lv20 change crystal after doing it the first time it became a daily quest.

the level 40 one can't be done right now because they put the item needed for the level 40 quest into the libra potion NPC's shop only then all the NPCs stopped selling HP/MP potions so they rolled back that change

It is likely the item needed will be put back in next week if they have fixed the problem.

#128 asche

asche

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 11:22 AM

You probably have another lv20 change crystal after doing it the first time it became a daily quest.

the level 40 one can't be done right now because they put the item needed for the level 40 quest into the libra potion NPC's shop only then all the NPCs stopped selling HP/MP potions so they rolled back that change

It is likely the item needed will be put back in next week if they have fixed the problem.

I see... damn.. thx for reply :P
But after 2 days my pet will expire :)

#129 DarkWyvern

DarkWyvern

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada
  • Server:Vvyern

Posted 08 September 2011 - 04:59 PM

In Culvert, as soon as you enter the area, and take a left turn from the fork, every time to land after the stone step, it warps you back to the portal.

#130 Multisaft

Multisaft

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 10:13 PM

Quest:

Another Kidnapping

issue:

Either the quest description is bugged or the needed monster is. However you cannot solve this quest by doing the instructions you get from the quest itself.

The quest tells you to:

get 20 Jelly's Bell

at:

Jigsaw Pincers Coast

the Jelly monsters

Issue:

The quest isn't solveable by doing so. The Jelly monsters don't count and don't drop the needed questitem, plus the fact they got no Q-tag beside their name at all.

Solution:

Go inside the Hookah mission maps, if I remember right it are the missions 1, 4, and 5 in which the needed Jelly monsters are that drop the questitem for you. All of them got the Q-tag and work just fine.

By killing those the quest is easy solveable.

Edit:

Just before the latest update the quest description was correct, you got the item from the jigsaw pincers coast but this is not working anymore.
So I thought I better let you know.

Edited by Multisaft, 08 September 2011 - 10:16 PM.

#131 manifuelt

manifuelt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 09 September 2011 - 10:17 PM

umm so, did they say something about fixing the inventory expansion thing since its bugged and i cant use it? or did i missed them saying about postponing the fix?

#132 EnderW

EnderW

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 967 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 10:41 PM

umm so, did they say something about fixing the inventory expansion thing since its bugged and i cant use it? or did i missed them saying about postponing the fix?

The first post says it's been reported my guess it this means reported to the dev team so it's probably something that needs to be fixed on their end

Since it's an IM item it probably won't take long for them to fix it.

#133 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 09 September 2011 - 10:52 PM

"Medal Bugs:
- Akanai Medals: Clearing under 30 minutes doesn't give the proper medal."

I actually have this medal. I got it by clearing Akanai in under 3minutes

#134 Anri

Anri

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 11:35 PM

In F7, Valid Reath, sometime when the Mob hits the Crystal, they are not properly deleted, and thus can not continue on.

#135 EnderW

EnderW

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 967 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 01:23 PM

The medals which require X number of monster kills in Akia cave can be done by killing monsters in the edge of the world map.

Edited by EnderW, 10 September 2011 - 01:24 PM.

#136 AkatsukiKawa

AkatsukiKawa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 01:40 PM

The medals which require X number of monster kills in Akia cave can be done by killing monsters in the edge of the world map.

And the hunter G quest, killing a certain monster in The Edge of the World map, can be done in Akia Cave :)

#137 EnderW

EnderW

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 967 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 03:19 PM

the TAB key is mapped to like 3 things now and it's kinda annoying not sure if it's a bug or just something they did but I hate it so I'm reporting it.

Used to be for making the portal place names appear on the mini map
Now it also switches to whisper chat

I took it off the key set up but then it no longer works for switching island in EW.

#138 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 10 September 2011 - 06:10 PM

the TAB key is mapped to like 3 things now and it's kinda annoying not sure if it's a bug or just something they did but I hate it so I'm reporting it.

Used to be for making the portal place names appear on the mini map
Now it also switches to whisper chat

I took it off the key set up but then it no longer works for switching island in EW.

I believe this was added in order to make it easier to reply to the latest whisper you received -- although I can see how it would be annoying. Perhaps adding an option to disable this feature would be possible.

#139 asche

asche

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 09:00 AM

When I can do that stupid Riding pet promotion quest??

#140 EnderW

EnderW

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 967 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 06:50 AM

Spectre's Tower Explorer medal (clear Spectre's tower 20 times) can be done by killing the first form of paris in drakos.

#141 EnderW

EnderW

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 967 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 06:52 AM

When I can do that stupid Riding pet promotion quest??

If you mean the level 40 one so that you can actually ride it they should be re-adding the item you need for the quest at todays maint. the potion selling NPC at Libra will sell the item.

#142 Mvffin

Mvffin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 14 September 2011 - 07:51 AM

"Medal Bugs:

I have this medal too, but the Verduous speed and the "no dieing" achievements aren't popping for me.

#143 EnderW

EnderW

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 967 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 09:22 AM

Blank option under graphic options, no idea what it does I did not notice any changes when I turned it on

Posted Image
http://postimage.org/image/sna6mzc4/

#144 Severfang

Severfang

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 557 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 09:32 AM

spectres tower, i've done 20 runs and the arka boss didn't drop anything at all on a level 35 or 43

#145 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 14 September 2011 - 09:40 AM

spectres tower, i've done 20 runs and the arka boss didn't drop anything at all on a level 35 or 43

Thank you, that issue has been added to the list.

#146 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 03:47 PM

"Medal Bugs:

I'll have to check on this as well as a few the other issues.

#147 Severfang

Severfang

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 557 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 08:56 PM

also, on some maps including the 2nd map in ahtoo's tomb raider f5 mode and crystal lake hidden map, none of the monsters clear from the map, they die and disappear, but the shadow underneath them stays indefinitely, effectively leaving the dead monster on the field. when going for kill chests for the new origins drops on my dragoon, skills failed to work properly in a large concentration of these stuck monsters shadows

overall it can and will cause major frame rate lags where it should be seamless as well as faulty skills

Edited by Severfang, 14 September 2011 - 08:57 PM.

#148 Multisaft

Multisaft

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 04:41 AM

We need a hotfix please

The NPC Midas in Port of the Winds (Production System one) is broken.

Midas Shop does not work. When you click Shop nothing happens.
Means nobody can buy any profession items, like skill books, tools and whatever else he is selling.

AND

The quest "A visit to the master of profession" is broken too. This quest is given by Edeline in Port of the Winds. You shall go the NPC Midas to learn about Professions.
When you go to Midas he has no Questionmark and nothing about a quest in his NPC menu. You cannot solve this quest.

Please help

because anyone that is doing Professions is stuck, you cannot buy any needed profession tools and items.

#149 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 05:38 AM

Updated with current statuses on Issues.

#150 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 05:39 AM

We need a hotfix please

The NPC Midas in Port of the Winds (Production System one) is broken.

Midas Shop does not work. When you click Shop nothing happens.
Means nobody can buy any profession items, like skill books, tools and whatever else he is selling.

AND

The quest "A visit to the master of profession" is broken too. This quest is given by Edeline in Port of the Winds. You shall go the NPC Midas to learn about Professions.
When you go to Midas he has no Questionmark and nothing about a quest in his NPC menu. You cannot solve this quest.

Please help

because anyone that is doing Professions is stuck, you cannot buy any needed profession tools and items.

The issue with Midas as well as other Shop NPCs are under review by Gravity Games. We hope to have a fix by next maintenance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users