200 replies to this topic

#101 EnderW

EnderW

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 967 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:47 AM

Ah, I see. Thanks for the clarification. If you (or anyone) manages to finish the letter quests and gets the rewards, please post about it here so we can confirm they work correctly. Thank you!

W and I are from gathering O and N are from mission map bonus maps (gacha box) R G and E are from monster count boxes (gacha box)

the repeatable ones give Event Gacha boxes which contain a few items apart from basic food

there is a full set of IM equipment accessories and also a medal (the one on the special tab that gives +10 all stats and 15% move speed) they also give the firework items

Posted Image

Also note necklace is spelled incorrectly

Edited by EnderW, 06 September 2011 - 09:54 AM.

#102 EnderW

EnderW

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 967 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 03:49 PM

RE: lost mobs in Elga I think I have found the cause:

First:
1. it happens in the map with the pits and other traps just after the first boss
2. the problem is someone accidentally knocks a monster into one of the pits with a skill

The problem:
the monster doesn't respawn

Why:
There are two monsters in Elga: Unknown Monster #3560300 and Unknown Monster #3560500

I think it is these two monsters that cause the problem because they don't have the correct names.

#103 Azentaicho

Azentaicho

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts
  • LocationOn the PC
  • Server:Uh?

Posted 06 September 2011 - 05:10 PM

On my desktop, every time I play as a Twin Fighter or Summoner, the game becomes unresponsive. But on my laptop, they work just fine. Do I re-install the game on my desktop?

#104 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 05:24 PM

On my desktop, every time I play as a Twin Fighter or Summoner, the game becomes unresponsive. But on my laptop, they work just fine. Do I re-install the game on my desktop?

Yes, there is a corrupt file somewhere.

#105 Azentaicho

Azentaicho

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts
  • LocationOn the PC
  • Server:Uh?

Posted 06 September 2011 - 05:43 PM

Yes, there is a corrupt file somewhere.

Thanks. At least the patch is fixed now...Dx

#106 Reviren

Reviren

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 498 posts
  • LocationIn your closet, stalking you!
  • Server:GUESS.

Posted 06 September 2011 - 11:18 PM

When using a few knockdown skills on monsters, the monsters appears to have recovered, and are standing, but when you try to attack it, no damage is dealt till the monster moves. Visual bug?

I think this happens to several classes, including (and possibly not limited to) Summoners, Fighters, Hunters and Marksmen.

#107 necoconeco

necoconeco

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 September 2011 - 12:20 AM

On the Twin Fighter class, the Macro button is invisible in the keyboard/gamepad setting but it's still there when I press the "o" key. The icon itself is just invisible and I get the macro menu popping in and out when I use a controller.

#108 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 02:52 AM

Updated with latest changes.

#109 necoconeco

necoconeco

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 September 2011 - 02:55 AM

NPCs aren't selling pots in the latest patch...unless it's a ploy to get us to buy eternal pots Posted Image

Just kidding(about the eternal pot thing)!

Edited by necoconeco, 07 September 2011 - 02:58 AM.

#110 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 03:03 AM

NPCs aren't selling pots in the latest patch...unless it's a ploy to get us to buy eternal pots Posted Image

Just kidding(about the eternal pot thing)!

Which NPC are you having an issue with?

#111 Multisaft

Multisaft

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 03:03 AM

^ yep

I was going to post that too :-)

You have beaten me. :P :)

It's true, no shops with potions ingame. This is what I get (example port of the winds, but the same to all other shops):

http://i1183.photobu...90712514900.jpg

Edit:

It is the same to all in game shops, even the one at Atoohs place. No shops sell potions.

:-)

Edited by Multisaft, 07 September 2011 - 03:06 AM.

#112 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 03:13 AM

Thank you, we're looking into it.

#113 EnderW

EnderW

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 967 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 05:16 AM

your fix to the pot issue removed the item needed for the level 40 pet evolving quest :P

#114 Pathfinder

Pathfinder

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 12:31 PM

I don't know if here is the right place to post this but after 1-20 minutes after logging in I get disconnected. I wasn't sure if the cause was my new internet but I tried other online games and I didn't even lag. It's kind of unplayable right now. I would like to know if it's the servers that cause this. :P

#115 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 07 September 2011 - 12:31 PM

I don't know if here is the right place to post this but after 1-20 minutes after logging in I get disconnected. I wasn't sure if the cause was my new internet but I tried other online games and I didn't even lag. It's kind of unplayable right now. I would like to know if it's the servers that cause this. :P

mostly like it's cause of memory leak.

#116 Pathfinder

Pathfinder

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 02:45 PM

mostly like it's cause of memory leak.

Might be because I noticed that my computer has gotten slower. I'll see if I can detect one and I hope it gets better after fixing it. Thanks for the quick response tho.

#117 Pazuzoo

Pazuzoo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 04:41 PM

Update:

Finally figured it out. The Welcome to Funga (4) quest where you're asked to kill 50 ribbits in God's Sanctuary is incorrect, I had to kill 50 Zards in Blizzard Ridge in order to get it to count towards the quest goal.

#118 CrazyChen

CrazyChen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 09:03 PM

The New Origins event medal from Gato's quests (New Origins Achievement) does not show up over the character's name when equipped

Edited by CrazyChen, 08 September 2011 - 01:13 AM.

#119 EnderW

EnderW

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 967 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 01:54 AM

- Should Mostly Be Resolved - Missing Quest Info: Some quests are missing text explaining the quest, both in the box that comes up during NPC chat and in the Journal.

the text fixes in this weeks maint. removed other text that is needed

all place names over portals for maps that are new from the New Origins patch had their text removed they're all blank now.
on the skills page there was info on most skills in orange and blue text that is to do with the new boss fight system this text was removed

#120 o0Kairi0o

o0Kairi0o

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 04:34 AM

I posted some info for the constant crashing on a new thread before I looked at this properly so now I can't delete it ==ll. But basically it says...

"As title states, I've been starting to get Random crashes since about...2-3 hours ago? It started when I clicked on a character called Huehuehue And the whole thing Crashed. Now I'm not going to be mean and blame it on that person, But that was the first time It crashed. And then I started crashing randomly mostly when I'm talking to a NPC or clicking on someone. Is that a bug?

I'm not actually that worried, I just think it's worth mentioning."

I think this is the bug that makes everyone crash alot. It's got something to do with clicking on people/NPCs.... I THINK

#121 EnderW

EnderW

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 967 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 05:12 AM

- Resolved - Class Names: Some class names have changed temporarily (will be fixed).

Related to this: the Secmathian sets from drakos have the job name in their item name text problem is they have the job names from other servers on them and need to be changed to our server's names also

Edited by EnderW, 08 September 2011 - 05:53 AM.

#122 EnderW

EnderW

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 967 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 05:31 AM

On inventory pages at the bottom there used to be text explaining how to link items in chat

since this weeks maint. about half of that text is messed up like the hunter/guild daily quests were.

#123 DrHentai

DrHentai

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationPort of the Winds

Posted 08 September 2011 - 05:44 AM

Not sure if anyone else posted this, but I seem to be having some trouble with the griffon pet. The only way to equip it is to equip a normal pet first and then exchange it with the pet. I also can't use pet food on the griffon as it says this is not the correct item type. The griffon only has one day left on it. Anyone having this problem?

#124 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 08 September 2011 - 10:09 AM

Not sure if anyone else posted this, but I seem to be having some trouble with the griffon pet. The only way to equip it is to equip a normal pet first and then exchange it with the pet. I also can't use pet food on the griffon as it says this is not the correct item type. The griffon only has one day left on it. Anyone having this problem?

Hm, not sure about the equipping thing, sounds like a bug. As for the pet food, normal pet food doesn't work on the new battle pets (you have to use a premium type, currently only obtainable by dragonkin characters through one of the early quests, I believe).

#125 asche

asche

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 10:48 AM

Hmm.. I can't evolve my battle pet to riding pet.. My Griffon is at lvl 40. I did that hero quest. I got that item ([Riding Pet]Change crystal). But when i use it, it says "This item is the incorrect item to allow the pet to evolve.".... hmm..what i did wrong :P ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users