200 replies to this topic

#176 EnderW

EnderW

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 967 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 04 October 2011 - 02:52 PM

I'm sure I mentioned it somewhere but since it's not on the first post I'll repeat it here.

there is missing text in every classes skills the text has to do with the groggy status we had the full text for a while and then a patch removed it then another patch changed it so it just lists the levels

we really need the full text back please.

#177 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 07 October 2011 - 10:32 AM

I'm sure I mentioned it somewhere but since it's not on the first post I'll repeat it here.

there is missing text in every classes skills the text has to do with the groggy status we had the full text for a while and then a patch removed it then another patch changed it so it just lists the levels

we really need the full text back please.

Added.

#178 Wherin

Wherin

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 11:41 PM

- Reported - Quest, "Crisis Averted," Kill Soldier Yakuts in Vine Forest for Metalworking Toolbox - Vine Forest area does not exist anymore, Soldier Yakuts in Pine Cone Hills MM did not work.
- Reported - Quest, "Brilliant Holiday (1)," Kill 100 Monsters in Ocher Forest - Ocher Forest area does not exist anymore.
- Reported - Quest, "A Favor of old pal (1)," Clear "Lv.2" MM with A Rank - User tried it every which way normal and chaos with SSS Ranks, could not complete.
- Reported - Quest, "Private Detective Gordon (1)," 50 Monsters in Vine Forest - Vine Forest area does not exist anymore.

- For "Crisis Averted", I killed Green OpKewl Ring in Eruda Valley and completed the quest.
- For "Brilliant Holiday (1) and Private Detective Gordon", it counted monsters I killed in Reed Swamp towards the quest goal.
- "A Favor of old pal (1)" is still broken for me, I've done Swamp's MM so many times I've almost gotten the 60 medal QQ.

#179 DameFreyja

DameFreyja

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 02:57 PM

- Quest, "Fight That Can Be Helped" - Quest cannot be completed.

The quest can actually be completed, but only by doing three maps in Arcade F1. Either the text is wrong or the quest itself. There's the same issue with a quest in Pine Cone Hills, "Unexpected Enemy (4)". It asks for the Mission Lv. 1 to be cleared, but I only managed to complete the quest after doing three maps as well.

#180 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 09 October 2011 - 05:43 PM

Thanks Dame.

Also, I've started a list of Hunter G Quests that seem to be bugged/incorrect, we'll add to it as necessary.

- Hunter G Quests - The following missions have incorrect quest information or seem otherwise bugged: 32nd Mission, 33rd Mission, 325th Mission, 707th Mission, 710th Mission, 718th Mission.

#181 Wherin

Wherin

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 07:43 PM

- Reported - Quest, "A Favor of old pal (1)," Clear "Lv.2" MM with A Rank - User tried it every which way normal and chaos with SSS Ranks, could not complete.

- Just completed this with a 3-speed Chaos Map run.

#182 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 02:50 PM

- For "Crisis Averted", I killed Green OpKewl Ring in Eruda Valley and completed the quest.
- For "Brilliant Holiday (1) and Private Detective Gordon", it counted monsters I killed in Reed Swamp towards the quest goal.
- "A Favor of old pal (1)" is still broken for me, I've done Swamp's MM so many times I've almost gotten the 60 medal QQ.

- Just completed this with a 3-speed Chaos Map run.

Thank you, we have determined the source of the quest text issues since New Origins. We hope to have them fixed by tomorrow or the following maintenance after.

#183 EnderW

EnderW

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 967 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 09:08 PM

the NPC outside black claw nest that handles the fellowship system and gives the daily quests for the misc. medals needed to enter has had blank text on all his options for a couple of weeks now (another instance of a time we had the full english text after new origin patch but then had it taken away again)

#184 Mvffin

Mvffin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 11 October 2011 - 03:29 AM

Posted Image

70k Achievement points won't pop. Y_Y

#185 EnderW

EnderW

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 967 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 04:42 AM

Posted Image

70k Achievement points won't pop. Y_Y

That's an old issue you need to quit the quest and then pick it up again from the npc.

#186 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 11:22 AM

the NPC outside black claw nest that handles the fellowship system and gives the daily quests for the misc. medals needed to enter has had blank text on all his options for a couple of weeks now (another instance of a time we had the full english text after new origin patch but then had it taken away again)

Can you get me a screenshot?

#187 EnderW

EnderW

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 967 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 12:13 PM

Posted Image
http://postimage.org/image/1zrfc5yn8
Posted Image
http://postimage.org/image/1zrgzpb50/

basically any text on the buttons and anything to do with the fellowship

the second button on the first screen gives the daily quest the quests themselves have all their correct text though

I don't have a screen shot of it from before with the text however

Edited by EnderW, 11 October 2011 - 12:14 PM.

#188 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 01:01 PM

Your images are not showing up.

#189 EnderW

EnderW

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 967 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 01:03 PM

They show up fine for me

what about the links to the images I put under each one?

Edit uploaded to another location:

Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by EnderW, 11 October 2011 - 01:09 PM.

#190 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 01:13 PM

Ok thanks, I'll try to have them back in for next maintenance. I try not to click too many links!

#191 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 11 October 2011 - 04:37 PM

Haven't been able to view rankings since New Origins when I try the game freezes and crashes

#192 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 03:13 PM

Updated.

#193 allerulz

allerulz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 06:27 PM

Summoner skills are messed up/bugged. Skills that I had added points to no longer have those points and some are not able to be upped further because of this. For example, my golgon is at a 4/5 yet it says it requires prequisite skills that my points were deleted from. I've only now just realized this since it took me a long time to get up to the next level since I've been playing other characters. But after leveling up today I find my skills unusable to upgrade. I don't want to add more points to something that I've already added to before. I want the appropriate skill points given to me and a skill reset scroll since this is not my mistake. Or have this fixed so my skill points are put back to where they were.

Edited by allerulz, 11 July 2012 - 06:36 PM.

#194 xshuying33

xshuying33

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 10:23 AM

i'm not sure if this is normal but when i go to a new map everywhere, my hp & mp gets cut down by half.

#195 ic3cold3000

ic3cold3000

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 12:06 PM

i have two main characters i play with, a warrior and a summoner. with my warrior, i can go to the market and make purchases all day long, but if i try and make a purchase with my summoner.........it won't let me. for instance, i was trying to buy souls for a quest, i went to the market and picked what player i wanted to buy from the window with the numbers popped so i could pick how many i wanted to buy........and when i tried clicking the numbers, it wasn't allowing me to do so. once i got frustrated and ready to get out, i hit the cancel button and that wasn't working either. so i close market down with the esc. button. somebody please help me, i'm gonna be making use of the market alot when my lv. get higher and i don't want to stop playing this character because i invested much time in it. thank you.

#196 MegaManZX

MegaManZX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationPerm Quit too many crashing issues.
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 August 2012 - 02:42 PM

i'm not sure if this is normal but when i go to a new map everywhere, my hp & mp gets cut down by half.

I have actually noticed this myself on my Summoner it might even happen for all characters I'll have to check that out on the 4 characters I currently have to see if it effects them all, I will get back to this thread to report my findings if any.

It appears to be caused by the Dragon Buff as it resets the HP & MP on each map change.

Edited by MegaManZX, 01 August 2012 - 04:53 PM.

#197 EatAPotato

EatAPotato

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 423 posts
  • Location..Stalker!
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 01 August 2012 - 02:51 PM

I have actually noticed this myself on my Summoner it might even happen for all characters I'll have to check that out on the 4 characters I currently have to see if it effects them all, I will get back to this thread to report my findings if any.

Try and actually read through the forums before always posting about the same issue.
The CH1 buff doubles your hp/mp whenever you enter a new map but doesn't fill the hp/mp bars back up.
That's why you "lose" 50% hp/mp.

#198 o0Kairi0o

o0Kairi0o

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 07:20 AM

Hmm Does any one else have this problem?

Everytime I'm in Odellia (I've tried only like 3 characters) It is impossible to get off the stone path without force teleporting back to either the middle or the opposite end of wher I wanted to go. I can't go out to Windia plains, Adv Windia plains, etc, etc. Walking on the "Dirt" road is impossible. But only in Odellia. The other towns work fine. There have been a few others that seem to have the same problem but there seems to be no fix at all. The only thing that was odd about my installation was that it "Failed to Patch" at 18.4% When I first installed the game but then was able to login fine afterwards. What is wrong with it now and how can I fix it?? T_T

#199 EatAPotato

EatAPotato

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 423 posts
  • Location..Stalker!
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 01 September 2012 - 07:31 AM

Hmm Does any one else have this problem?

Everytime I'm in Odellia (I've tried only like 3 characters) It is impossible to get off the stone path without force teleporting back to either the middle or the opposite end of wher I wanted to go. I can't go out to Windia plains, Adv Windia plains, etc, etc. Walking on the "Dirt" road is impossible. But only in Odellia. The other towns work fine. There have been a few others that seem to have the same problem but there seems to be no fix at all. The only thing that was odd about my installation was that it "Failed to Patch" at 18.4% When I first installed the game but then was able to login fine afterwards. What is wrong with it now and how can I fix it?? T_T

Try repatching.

#200 o0Kairi0o

o0Kairi0o

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 07:36 PM

Try repatching.

Tried. I'm Now trying to re-install. I'll see if it works. But seems like there are others who have the same problem...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users