200 replies to this topic

#151 Multisaft

Multisaft

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 07:09 AM

Now you are kidding, right?

Seriously, I mean that means waiting a complete week for that fix?

I mean you know many people use and need the production system?
You know that the New Origins quest can only be solved by using the professions ( the letter I and W can only be gotten by the production system)?

Nobody is able to buy any new profession tool at all, not to mention the ones that want to raise their profession level and learn new skills.

I thought you had written "NPC Midas is currently looked into"?
(You wrote that just today)

Can you please at least let us know what's going on with that?

Sorry but this game isn't at all "good amount playable", no not at all.

It is great that you try to fix things, it is great that you actually did fix things in the recent updates but it is not okay that you fix something and break something else again and again.

Just my two cents

#152 EnderW

EnderW

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 967 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 15 September 2011 - 07:44 AM

I wouldn't worry much about the professions system anyway they nerfed it into the ground so that it's pretty much not worth taking the time to do it now so messing it up so that you can't at all won't hurt people much.

I agree that fixing one thing that messes up another is a big problem though (and it has happened twice now two weeks in a row) but it's not the staff here that are at fault it's the development team at gravity international that are the problem (though the staff here won't blame them as gravity international owns them) there's only so much the staff here can do before they actually have to go to the development team and get them to do it/get permission to change something (it's part of the publisher contract they have)

#153 Severfang

Severfang

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 557 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 07:40 PM

twin skill "release fighter force" says at level 1 it attacks 3 times, for level 2 it says it attacks 4 times, but at both level 1 and 2, it only hit 2 times, and dragon upper says it attacks 3 times at level 2 but it only hits twice at level 1 and 2, i'd rather not push skills that are THAT misleading...

#154 Mvffin

Mvffin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 15 September 2011 - 09:16 PM

Blank option under graphic options, no idea what it does I did not notice any changes when I turned it on

Posted Image
http://postimage.org/image/sna6mzc4/

It shows or hides other players damage numbers.

#155 Anri

Anri

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 05:06 AM

==Quest==

[50] Welcome to Funga! The Fungoid Village! (4)
-Kill Ribbits in God Sanctuary

Problem: Killing the Ribbit doesn't tag or complete the quest.

[52] Sage with Dementia Disease
-Kill Bubo @ F5

Problem: Can't enter F5

#156 EnderW

EnderW

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 967 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 05:13 AM

It shows or hides other players damage numbers.

I see, that could be useful in high lag areas thanks for letting me know.

#157 Youti

Youti

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 01:32 AM

is that "NEW ORIGINS " quest permanenet quest or just for limited time ? ,, if limited hope u give it more time after fixing the production problem :smooch:

#158 asche

asche

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 01:33 AM

If you mean the level 40 one so that you can actually ride it they should be re-adding the item you need for the quest at todays maint. the potion selling NPC at Libra will sell the item.

Yes. My pet is at level 40. Is 'that' item called etellight? And costs 100g? If so, then where can i get 'Riding pet promotion quest'? Pet merchant at port of the winds doesn't have any quest. My pet is expired now. So maybe i have to feed him first for the quest to appear??
A week or two ago, at port of winds i did those two quest (battle pet promotion and riding pet promotion) when my pet was at lvl 20. Riding pet promotion quest was bugged by that time. So maybe i cant get riding pet promotion quest because i did it when it was bugged?
I wont use my pet premium food (30 day) until i get a clear answer 'How to do that Riding pet promotion quest?'.

#159 EnderW

EnderW

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 967 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 03:37 AM

Yes the item is etellight

the quest for the level 40 evolve item is from the NPC unknown hunter in the map: dried wood swamp it is two maps away from libra and I believe your pet does need to be alive to get the quest.

#160 Ryoma9049

Ryoma9049

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 06:28 AM

Did anyone notice the raising storm does not get an increase in range when you increase skill lv???

#161 asche

asche

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 09:44 AM

Yes the item is etellight

the quest for the level 40 evolve item is from the NPC unknown hunter in the map: dried wood swamp it is two maps away from libra and I believe your pet does need to be alive to get the quest.

Thank you for your help :smooch: everything is working perfectly -_-
One more thing, you can get that quest and use the item even when your pet is expired -_-

#162 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 17 September 2011 - 09:46 AM

Did anyone notice the raising storm does not get an increase in range when you increase skill lv???

It might not increase in range as you level it. Though to be honest I don't know anything about Fighter skills really

#163 EnderW

EnderW

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 967 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 01:03 PM

Thank you for your help :smooch: everything is working perfectly -_-
One more thing, you can get that quest and use the item even when your pet is expired -_-

I don't know if you can get the quest with an expired pet but unless your pet has time on it you can't evolve it or use it at all anyway

#164 canajew

canajew

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 583 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 09:45 PM

Not sure if anyone has posted this yet and don't really want to read up but . . .

The boss spawns in draco can become invulnerable to any skills except for blizzard and thunder break. (I know there's more but that's all I know of from the wm tree)
This seems to be caused by using blizzard as the opening attack on the bosses. (Again no idea what other classes skills that do it are)
It can easily be avoided by opening with anything but blizzard and then commencing a normal rotation.
It appears as well that blizzard has the same effect on shroom fighters in floor 46.

#165 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 18 September 2011 - 09:49 PM

I swear of I read one more post about bosses glitching from skills Posted Image.

#166 canajew

canajew

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 583 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 10:12 PM

I swear of I read one more post about bosses glitching from skills Posted Image.

Hmmm don't have a boss glitching per se but in Karsharps map on the right hand side of the boss room blizzard and backdraft cast directly on top of your char instead of in front of him.

Livestream plox

#167 EnderW

EnderW

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 967 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 12:07 PM

- Text Updated 09/20 - Soulcraft System: Pop-up message warning users that they must use insurance scrolls or risk destroying/degrading item is blank.

Is half fixed when you don't use insurance and don't have any insurance in your inv. you get a second pop up warning about buying them from the item mall that second one is still blank.

IM bugs:
Face shoes:
Posted Image
http://postimage.org/image/24z1g084/

I know there's a few other items that had their names changed like this in the new origin patch but this is the only one I have it's just a text bug with the item name.

#168 Mvffin

Mvffin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 20 September 2011 - 01:43 PM

The Akanai Bracelets for Fighter/Summoner are not tradeable. Assuming Bone Shields aren't either, but only because there haven't been any in the market.

IM bugs:
Face shoes:
Posted Image
http://postimage.org/image/24z1g084/

The drakan version of this item cannot be crafted or enchanted either.

#169 Mvffin

Mvffin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 21 September 2011 - 09:55 PM

A lot of the Drakan classes equipment can't be traded or sold on the market, including Akanai Shield and Zauharant Weapons. Is this intentional?

#170 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 06:12 PM

Updated again with status changes.

#171 knightrider666

knightrider666

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 07:01 PM

The hero bone talisman has no extra option on it like all the other bone shields, but it does look as if there is a spot for the option to go because there is a large space between mdef and the remarks.

Posted Image

#172 EnderW

EnderW

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 967 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 07:06 PM

I don't think extra options display until you unseal them now.

might be wrong for this item but I think the secmathian necklaces are like that anyway.

#173 knightrider666

knightrider666

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 07:10 PM

I don't think extra options display until you unseal them now.

might be wrong for this item but I think the secmathian necklaces are like that anyway.

i dont think so. I see two other sealed bone shields that show the extra options.

#174 Mvffin

Mvffin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 23 September 2011 - 02:34 PM

I bought that talisman yesterday, it still has no bonus option after unsealing. Good to know that it's tradeable though. Anyone found a Twin one yet?

#175 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 07:02 PM

Updated with latest status changes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users