iRO Post-Balance formulas - Page 5 - 14.1 and Skill Balance update feedback - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

iRO Post-Balance formulas

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
110 replies to this topic

#101 leobut

leobut

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 07:51 PM

By the way im no gonna stop posting on forums about Severe Rainstorm until yall fix it... I didnt pay for VIP to have a crappy job class.

#102 gl101

gl101

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 02:41 AM

Dear GMs on behalf off al SC users pls bring back the original damage of firetrap which is base on there dex and int and also why nerf this it wasn't even an over power skill from the beginning ,it can't even one shot char. Unlike skill like CS, CI and Gfist

And

Minor bugs;
Costume won't show in pvp
When I enter pvp room I can't activate my skill for a few seconds

Edited by gl101, 15 December 2011 - 02:55 AM.

#103 zr0rieu

zr0rieu

Universal Translator

• Members
  • 3475 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 15 December 2011 - 04:19 AM

Please don't use this thread to post suggestions and/or report bugs.

#104 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 04:51 AM

Dear GMs on behalf off al SC users pls bring back the original damage of firetrap which is base on there dex and int and also why nerf this it wasn't even an over power skill from the beginning ,it can't even one shot char. Unlike skill like CS, CI and Gfist

It was. But not because of the damage, but the way damage is done. Adding a 1s VCT with 1s delay would be enough. Or just taking out the feet cast. The chaser could kill anyone without ales in 10 seconds max.

They said "oh a ranger deals more damage with firetrap". But seriously. If you ever got killed by firetrap, YOU WERE KILLED BY A CHASER, NOT A RANGER. Except it you were on a precast. Therefore, the only thing that should be nerfed was the spamability, not the damage. And well, the element change was necessary. FIRE trap dealing NEUTRAL damage? People maining fire armors would be not killed that easily so... Yeah.

And for rainstorm. I hated the skill since the beginning, but it was a way to level. The only way.

I'm sure they will come with a KP item which increases 10% of the SR damage on every refine D:

For now, I only suggest to them to remove [aka lower to 1~2 secs] the cooldown of Great Echo. Is a hard skill to setup, and a hard skill to set full power. It barely hits 15k without at least 4 performers. And also because it seems they can't change damage formulas [only make gear fixes to them], but they can touch cooldowns.

[some] RKs are QQing about the Storm Blast nerf. I would love having the nerfed storm blast on my skill tree though. 2500% is higher than anything a performer can have now. D:

#105 gl101

gl101

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 05:00 AM

It was. But not because of the damage, but the way damage is done. Adding a 1s VCT with 1s delay would be enough. Or just taking out the feet cast. The chaser could kill anyone without ales in 10 seconds max.

They said "oh a ranger deals more damage with firetrap". But seriously. If you ever got killed by firetrap, YOU WERE KILLED BY A CHASER, NOT A RANGER. Except it you were on a precast. Therefore, the only thing that should be nerfed was the spamability, not the damage. And well, the element change was necessary. FIRE trap dealing NEUTRAL damage? People maining fire armors would be not killed that easily so... Yeah.

And for rainstorm. I hated the skill since the beginning, but it was a way to level. The only way.

I'm sure they will come with a KP item which increases 10% of the SR damage on every refine D:

For now, I only suggest to them to remove [aka lower to 1~2 secs] the cooldown of Great Echo. Is a hard skill to setup, and a hard skill to set full power. It barely hits 15k without at least 4 performers. And also because it seems they can't change damage formulas [only make gear fixes to them], but they can touch cooldowns.

[some] RKs are QQing about the Storm Blast nerf. I would love having the nerfed storm blast on my skill tree though. 2500% is higher than anything a performer can have now. D:

Ok it might be over power but common there's alot of strong skill other than firetrap and it's probably the only way that SC can lvl. I just want it back for lving to reach 150. Also pls tell me where I can post suggestion

Edited by gl101, 15 December 2011 - 05:03 AM.

#106 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 05:48 AM

Saying "it was the only skill SC can use to level"... isn't too much to say? Chaser's case is not as bad as a performer.

There is a big list here: http://irowiki.org/w...oducible_skills

The main problem is not this. It is a "critique" about the balance patch testing was. The PVM settings were untested. Everything was against a testing bag, or PVP. Nobody really had to "level" in sakray, and leveling skills got heavily nerfed. How can leveling be fixed if the classes can't level? Chasers will need to adapt to a new build, but not SP intensive [Sky Blow?], and performers are crushed without any good skill to level except first class skills. I'm not even saying of the nerfed support skills of both class sets.

Suggestions... It depends. Will we be heard?

#107 gl101

gl101

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 05:54 AM

one more question is the skill balance permanent? or will it be imporve?

#108 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 06:10 AM

Not permanent, it seems they want to get our feedback to send to HQ [the koreans], and then they will make new changes.

It seems the staff is finding a way to get it, maybe after one or two WOEs after the balance, the people can really write a feedback about the differences.

#109 gl101

gl101

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 06:17 AM

ok i think they should just change it back before and ty for the information. :)

#110 leobut

leobut

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 09:57 PM

Severe Rainstorm wasn't overpowered so why did they change it? Its the only leveling skill. If your going to leave the formula how it is then at least change the cast time and cast delay to make it faster to spam. I need severe rainstorm to level.

#111 zr0rieu

zr0rieu

Universal Translator

• Members
  • 3475 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 10:24 PM

This thread was moved to this subforum as a reference thread for skill balance changes. For all inquiries or complaints/feedback on skills, please visit class specific thread.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users