Buff Asprika - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 9 votes

Buff Asprika

• Please log in to reply
152 replies to this topic

#51 HRdevil

HRdevil

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1165 posts
  • LocationMassachusets
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:IRO Valkyrie

Posted 22 October 2011 - 09:56 AM

you said Flee is useless yet you gave mage/merchant classes +30 flee and thief classes a whopping +15% HP? so biased

He prolly mistyped : with ; Dummy.

#52 kite24

kite24

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 506 posts
  • LocationEast Prontera
  • Server:Classic

Posted 22 October 2011 - 12:48 PM

Yeah I've always wondered why Asprika's so useless right now. Oh right, free teleport and 30 flee. I could get an almost equal amount of flee with a whisper card undershirt + panties combo and a tele clip.

And how much is it to make? I don't think they should tag it as a "God Item" if ever they intend to make it stay that way. Freyja would be insulted.

#53 xinn

xinn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 265 posts
  • Locationinside ur mind...
  • Server:VALK

Posted 22 October 2011 - 03:15 PM

you said Flee is useless yet you gave mage/merchant classes +30 flee and thief classes a whopping +15% HP? so biased

you red it wrong XD read it again. ps heres a hint you bolded at each wrong section.

Asprika: Reduces damage from all elements by 30% reduces all damage from physical neutral atks by 40%. reduces after cast delay by 15% when worn by mage/merchant class's: flee +30 when worn by thief class's: hp increase by 15% when worn by knight class's: hit +30 when worn by archer class's:
you see it now lol...

Edited by xinn, 22 October 2011 - 03:20 PM.

#54 zr0rieu

zr0rieu

Universal Translator

• Members
  • 3475 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 04:45 PM

perhps you should use ; instead of :

#55 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 06:13 PM

I don't like variable stats per class... It makes too selective, if you understand me.

I would like something like the backpack or the Gemini card, which varies bonuses per stat.

Like:

Stat	99+						120

STR:	+10% damage against all elements		+20% instead of +10%
AGI:	20 FLEE; 1 ASPD;				40 FLEE instead of 20; 2 ASPD instead of 1.
VIT:	10% defense against all races			20% instead of 10%
INT:	10% defense against all elements		20% instead of 10%
DEX:	10% Perfect hit/Variable cast decrease		20% instead of 10% for both.
LUK:	10 CRIT, 10 p.Dodge				20 instead of 10 for both.

Maybe I went too far... I don't know the limits of a god item~~~~~ /heh
Of course. Base and not total.

#56 geniewinie

geniewinie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 351 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 06:56 PM

Apparently. Asprika only works on physical atks. it's best if they balance patch would change it to ANY atk, but then for already OP players it would be overwhelmingly OP. the OP of OPs

#57 geniewinie

geniewinie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 351 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 07:00 PM

I don't like variable stats per class... It makes too selective, if you understand me.

I would like something like the backpack or the Gemini card, which varies bonuses per stat.

Like:

Stat	99+						120

STR:	+10% damage against all elements		+20% instead of +10%
AGI:	20 FLEE; 1 ASPD;				40 FLEE instead of 20; 2 ASPD instead of 1.
VIT:	10% defense against all races			20% instead of 10%
INT:	10% defense against all elements		20% instead of 10%
DEX:	10% Perfect hit/Variable cast decrease		20% instead of 10% for both.
LUK:	10 CRIT, 10 p.Dodge				20 instead of 10 for both.

Maybe I went too far... I don't know the limits of a god item~~~~~ /heh
Of course. Base and not total.

no wonder RG's are so strong. STR? INT? VIT? they already basically swish away +60% of damage then + gears.

#58 Astraeos

Astraeos

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 666 posts
  • LocationMars

Posted 22 October 2011 - 10:12 PM

fix asprika prz

#59 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 02:36 AM

no wonder RG's are so strong. STR? INT? VIT? they already basically swish away +60% of damage then + gears.

It is impossible to 120 three stats, that's why I chose this setting. If they want high defense, they will have few attack. VIT/INT is more for the full support/tank characters, like AB and well, the reflect damage RG.

Actually, each part of my Asprika proposal, even on the 120 stat is weaker than the original. [*points to 120 INT part giving 20% res instead of the original 30%*] it is the combos which would make my settings strong.

Maybe on 120 LUK I could add "resistance to all stat effects +20%" too [YES EVEN THE NEW]

---

I find out funny though. Some people complains the mage class is weak. And people complains Asprika does not reduce magic... Well, both things should be fixed anyways. MVP magic is absurdely strong, even being only Mage/Wizard magic.

Edited by asayuu, 23 October 2011 - 02:38 AM.

#60 weaseI

weaseI

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 358 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 03:35 AM

thread hijacked with :mwahaha: :mwahaha: :D ;) :waddle: suggestions.

#61 Tirasu

Tirasu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 559 posts
  • LocationU.K
  • Server:Chaos- ohwait

Posted 23 October 2011 - 03:55 AM

Why buff it, everyone and there mother has an Asprika. :waddle:'s so common there's no point in making it any good.

#62 Unifan

Unifan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 711 posts
  • Server:Private Server

Posted 23 October 2011 - 04:22 AM

why not buff it?

i mean every god item is godly and the only god item that is not godly is asprika

i mean megs gives +80 str if ur 150
sleip gives +25 int
bris idk wtf it gives but it gives so much crap
hammer is still the same but is still godly since pre renewal
bryn, lol no knock back (RSX Card), increase hp/sp depending on ur base lvl now u can hit 150

and lol asprika

so i dnt see a reason why the gm should NOT buff asprika.
my opinion is

Asprika:

Reduce all physical/range Elemental Damage (Include neutral) by 30%. Enable to use lvl 2 teleport. Increase Movement Speed. Flee + 30 / P dodge + 10 / MDEF + 5

Class : Garment
Weight : 40
Defense : 40
Required lvl : 94

#63 Pandapoop

Pandapoop

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 09:09 AM

Hmmmmm I'm not sure why people are hating on the Asprika so much these days. They are very useful... maybe people just don't know how to use them?

#64 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 23 October 2011 - 09:11 AM

Hmmmmm I'm not sure why people are hating on the Asprika so much these days. They are very useful... maybe people just don't know how to use them?

More like people who complain about Asprika know how to use a deviant / tell when it's not doing what the description says it should do.

Some idiots are happy to put on a god item and think they're suddenly "leet", much like a placebo effect. It's not like that when you get into the nitty gritty of an asprika and how it does (or doesn't) work.

Edited by Xellie, 23 October 2011 - 09:14 AM.

#65 Okii

Okii

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1733 posts
  • LocationAppleton, WI
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 23 October 2011 - 12:50 PM

BUFF IT RIGHT MEOW!!
I don't have one but knowing that a god item sucks is not working as intended is kinda sad.

#66 HRdevil

HRdevil

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1165 posts
  • LocationMassachusets

Posted 23 October 2011 - 01:17 PM

I would be happy if only 30% resistance applied to everything.

#67 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 23 October 2011 - 01:48 PM

Because ktul rapes with his water elemental attacks that asprika cannot protect you from. so a marse leather of tendrilion which has 5% brute and a 35% water reduccion is better than 30% melee attack. You're asking to get raped. Sometimes is better to protect from mvp magic than mvp physical attack.

To make it clearer to you, Asprika does not reduce waterball and stormgust.

7 people who read your post do not know what unfrozen water armor is.

Edited by Jaye, 23 October 2011 - 01:52 PM.

#68 Asuki

Asuki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 305 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 02:17 PM

Leather of tendrilion is better against ktul than asprika.

not really, he has a random elemental physical attack, plus there is 0 worries from me for any of this magical attacks with a gtb on

#69 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 October 2011 - 02:18 PM

I would be happy if only 30% resistance applied to everything.

magic no please........

#70 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 23 October 2011 - 02:49 PM

Apparently you don't know what a random elemental bash is, or that water armor alone isn't good enough.

#71 Hrishi

Hrishi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2365 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 October 2011 - 03:01 PM

Kind of sad that I have an asprika and the only reason I use it is because it frees up an accessory slot so I don't need a teleport clip. Surely a god item can give more than a minor convenience.

#72 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 23 October 2011 - 03:16 PM

I call it my glorified tele clip Posted Image

#73 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 23 October 2011 - 03:39 PM

Apparently you don't know what a random elemental bash is, or that water armor alone isn't good enough.

Are you insinuating Asprika doesn't reduce the damage of the water bash by 30? :waddle: (Hint: it does, and is better than tendrillion at this)

#74 HRdevil

HRdevil

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1165 posts
  • LocationMassachusets

Posted 23 October 2011 - 03:56 PM

not really, he has a random elemental physical attack, plus there is 0 worries from me for any of this magical attacks with a gtb on

Lmao, you and your MVP card reference to make your argument valid. Gtfo.

Why do you need to waste an armor slot if you can get 100% elemental resistance without armor, no headgear slots, no mid headgear slots and godly stuff?

20% coldproof
35% Marse leather
20% valk shield
30% waterdrop brooch kafra blossom
105% Woops, I guess I overdid it. And you get a free armor and headgear slots two! or If you're a GX you can use a mid and headgear without needing a shield.

Point is, there are many garments better than Asprika in alot of situation. It needs a buff.

#75 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 23 October 2011 - 03:58 PM

Are you insinuating Asprika doesn't reduce the damage of the water bash by 30? :waddle: (Hint: it does, and is better than tendrillion at this)

Why would you do that when you can use a marse tendrillion and reduce it's waterball and storm gust (which it does a lot more) on TOP of bash? Stacking that with Brute is far more effective.

I really wish you would stop spreading misinformation about items you don't own. The very fact that you are against the existance of God items followed by you being in this thread leads me and many others to believe that you are only here to troll. Which I honestly do not appreciate as this is a topic which is a concern for many players, as you can see. It is something that actually needs to be approached seriously. I do not want this topic to turn into a fight between us, but I would much prefer the opinion of both previous and current Asprika owners and users as to how they feel.

The problem is Jess, that Asprika is very picky about which skills it actually does and doesn't reduce. I don't doubt that buffing it in WoE would be pretty unbalancing, but as it stands, there is very little to no effective use of asprika in PVM or MVP. (Random bash is one of them. But lets be honest, if you own an asprika you are probably wanting to use something better than water armor. Otherwise, you may as well go marse tendrillion + brynhild) - this is why I have suggested additional PVM only effects which are disabled in castles.

Ktull might be a terrible example, I can kill that with cranial/bryn/belt on (read zero reduction) using very smart Gfist skidding and to be completely honest, if ktull is that terrible, you can stack water reductions TO BE 100% IMMUNE TO WATER. ( hint : This requires a marse and asprika doesn't work).

But why would use use Asprika? It's not likely to make the difference between life and death on many random bashes if you're using an armor that could possibly be an increase in said damage. On other MVPs, if you pair up either a deviant or the correct elemental garment with the correct elemental armor, you are, if doing it correctly, mostly invincible.

There is almost next to ZERO reason to use an asprika outside of flee party tricks and as a teleport clip.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users