Buff Asprika - Page 5 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 9 votes

Buff Asprika

• Please log in to reply
152 replies to this topic

#101 Hrishi

Hrishi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2365 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 October 2011 - 11:14 AM

What your purposing is this ASPRIKA = Creamy Card, Orc Baby Card, Raydric Card, Whisper Card, Hode Card, Isis Card, Jakk Card, Marionette Card, Marse Card, Myst Card, Orc Zombie CardARE YOU INSANE!! not going to happen

Going to have to ask if you even own an Asprika to make an informed decision regarding this thread. If you don't, don't knock what you have no experience with. So what you are saying is that it's okay for Asprika to remain broken as it is now and not reduce certain attacks even though it says it does? This isn't even really a "buff" asprika thread, it's more of a fix asprika thread.

Edited by Hrishi, 24 October 2011 - 11:15 AM.

#102 IronFist

IronFist

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1547 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand, Beach

Posted 24 October 2011 - 11:32 AM

Going to have to ask if you even own an Asprika to make an informed decision regarding this thread. If you don't, don't knock what you have no experience with. So what you are saying is that it's okay for Asprika to remain broken as it is now and not reduce certain attacks even though it says it does? This isn't even really a "buff" asprika thread, it's more of a fix asprika thread.

Own an asprika.... i know they read Reduces damage from melee attacks of all elements by 30%.
Doesn't say anything about skills...

What i find amusing is you have this garment which gives u 30flee and 30% melee resist with an added bonus of never buying flywings YET you want more.

Its basically your Cape/Blanket... its not your shield :) ;)

Edited by IronFist, 24 October 2011 - 06:37 PM.

#103 Daray

Daray

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1019 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 October 2011 - 11:43 AM

This isn't even really a "buff" asprika thread, it's more of a fix asprika thread.

You know this, I know this, many others that have actually tested the Asprika vs high +'d Nidd know this.
IronFist doesn't know this, he hasn't played top-tier, he doesn't have a 150 and by the looks of all his comments he hasn't really used God-items or items on-par to top-tier equipment.
I've learned that the best way to go around him is just full-out ignore what he says.

@IronFist I've been reading your posts on the forum in all kinds of threads and I'd like to give you some advice: if you don't have anything useful to say, don't bother saying anything at all.

Asprika could use a small fix, currently it doesn't really do what it says.
Because of that, I still prefer to use a high +'d immune or nox Nid for all types of play. (WoE&PVP/MVP/PVM)

#104 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 24 October 2011 - 01:07 PM

Own an asprika.... i know they read Reduces damage from melee attacks of all elements by 30%.
Doesn't say anything about skills...

What i find amusing is you have this garment which gives u 30flee and 30% melee resist with an added bonus of never buying flywings YET you want more.

Its basically your Cape/Blanket... its not your shield :) ;)

nid garb is better. since normal melee outside of WoE is always neutral, immune nid is 27% reduction (+ def which is just under 2/3 asprika def) and works on everything. 3% is kinda.... unnoticable in that situation.... PLUS it's upgradeable bringing the defence much closer.

And then nid works on EVERYTHING, not just selected skills and melee.

So Asprika, the godly PVM garment? I think not.

#105 Hrishi

Hrishi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2365 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 01:57 PM

Own an asprika.... i know they read Reduces damage from melee attacks of all elements by 30%.Doesn't say anything about skills...What i find amusing is you have this garment which gives u 30flee and 30% melee resist with an added bonus of never buying flywings YET you want more.Its basically your Cape/Blanket... its not your shield :) ;)

Posted Image

Still doesn't say that it works on only some skills and does not work on some.

Edited by Hrishi, 24 October 2011 - 01:59 PM.

#106 IronFist

IronFist

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1547 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 03:23 PM

nid garb is better. since normal melee outside of WoE is always neutral, immune nid is 27% reduction (+ def which is just under 2/3 asprika def) and works on everything. 3% is kinda.... unnoticable in that situation.... PLUS it's upgradeable bringing the defence much closer.

And then nid works on EVERYTHING, not just selected skills and melee.

So Asprika, the godly PVM garment? I think not.

Having +30 Flee works on everything, Nyd maybe better since u get sp and the ability to waste ur money getting +14 but in doing so you have just made a god item, one thats harder to obtain then a common asprika.

Nyds not going to reduce mvp's elementals attacks, its not going to give you teleport and its certainly not allowing you to have both flee and neutral reduction

You know this, I know this, many others that have actually tested the Asprika vs high +'d Nidd know this.
IronFist doesn't know this, he hasn't played top-tier, he doesn't have a 150 and by the looks of all his comments he hasn't really used God-items or items on-par to top-tier equipment.
I've learned that the best way to go around him is just full-out ignore what he says.

@IronFist I've been reading your posts on the forum in all kinds of threads and I'd like to give you some advice: if you don't have anything useful to say, don't bother saying anything at all.

Asprika could use a small fix, currently it doesn't really do what it says.
Because of that, I still prefer to use a high +'d immune or nox Nid for all types of play. (WoE&PVP/MVP/PVM)

You obviously dont play a high flee char or ever tryed to hit a level 150 wearing an asprika when your 30 levels lower. look you can play the ignorance card all day long but asprika is the better garment it may not seem like that since some guilds have 2 for every member but once u start adding in all those missed attacks from the extra flee and added defense from elemental atks which mvp are renowned for using its not just 3%.

Look you can wear your nyd all day long but at the end of the day ill be wearing an asprika purely for the bonus flee if nothing else

Edited by IronFist, 24 October 2011 - 03:39 PM.

#107 Hrishi

Hrishi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2365 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 03:31 PM

Nyds not going to reduce mvp's elementals attacks

Are you stupid? Nyd gives a 7% resistance to ALL elements.

#108 IronFist

IronFist

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1547 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 03:43 PM

Are you stupid? Nyd gives a 7% resistance to ALL elements.

i think you mean -23% reduction ;) :)

Edited by IronFist, 24 October 2011 - 03:47 PM.

#109 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 24 October 2011 - 03:51 PM

If you want to fight fine, but at least go do some fact checking to back up your claims first. If you have future disagreements and want to insult each other take it outside please.

#110 Ultimate

Ultimate

Ultimate Event Inventor

• Members
  • 2915 posts
  • LocationValhalla Dwarf NPC

Posted 24 October 2011 - 04:03 PM

Path 1: continue discussing possible changes to the item to enhance its performance. If possible, back it up with facts from other official servers.
Path 2: wait for thread lock.

collaboration is the key people!

#111 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 24 October 2011 - 04:29 PM

Having +30 Flee works on everything, Nyd maybe better since u get sp and the ability to waste ur money getting +14 but in doing so you have just made a god item, one thats harder to obtain then a common asprika.

Nyds not going to reduce mvp's elementals attacks, its not going to give you teleport and its certainly not allowing you to have both flee and neutral reduction

You obviously dont play a high flee char or ever tryed to hit a level 150 wearing an asprika when your 30 levels lower. look you can play the ignorance card all day long but asprika is the better garment it may not seem like that since some guilds have 2 for every member but once u start adding in all those missed attacks from the extra flee and added defense from elemental atks which mvp are renowned for using its not just 3%.

Look you can wear your nyd all day long but at the end of the day ill be wearing an asprika purely for the bonus flee if nothing else

Where do I start? That fact that nyd reduces all alements by 7 % or the fact that flee is worthless in a mob?

You tell me man, I'm not very good at this whole teaching people how RO works thing. What would you need to be taught first?

I request that mods delete posts in this thread from hereon from people that don't actually know how the item works, it's misleading and I really want to discuss the issue than fight with people.

#112 Susan

Susan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1024 posts
  • Server:ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Posted 24 October 2011 - 04:52 PM

Asprika is crappy. Even more so for a god item.
Monster drop garments are better than it.
future kafra shop pay2win items will be better than it.

Might as well close Valf Realm and disable asprika creation at this point.
And let us turn it in for 100 eden badges.

#113 kite24

kite24

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 506 posts
  • LocationEast Prontera
  • Server:Classic

Posted 24 October 2011 - 04:55 PM

look you can play the ignorance card all day long but asprika is the better garment

Thanks for making my day with your joke.

Oh wait.. You were serious..

#114 IronFist

IronFist

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1547 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 05:13 PM

Thanks for making my day with your joke.

Oh wait.. You were serious..

OKAY enlighten me, Whats so bad about it? ;)

#115 Unifan

Unifan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 711 posts
  • Server:Private Server

Posted 24 October 2011 - 05:38 PM

i think u need to stop posting, u obviously don't know how asprika works. congrats you can read how asprika supose to work, but tht doesn't mean every argument that you made about asprika is valid. Nyd is by far the easiest garment to obtain, that you can run a character and solo him. now as for asprika, the only reason why it was "farmed" because it takes years of castle drops to gather its pieces and held the econ once a year, and you can't really blame that a certain guild is farming it. its not hard to take down a guild, its been done. congrats u have a high flee character that hit 150 using an asprika, im prety sure that is pure turn ins that you did. you should know Nyd is far a better garment than asprika, because

1. is sloted
2. it reduce ALL element (magical,physical,ranged) by 7%
3. the sp bonus every refine
4. easy to obtain / upgradeable

now if ur butthurt, please just stop posting, ur making a fool of ur self

#116 Ultimate

Ultimate

Ultimate Event Inventor

• Members
  • 2915 posts
  • LocationValhalla Dwarf NPC

Posted 24 October 2011 - 05:47 PM

Path 1: continue discussing possible changes to the item to enhance its performance. If possible, back it up with facts from other official servers.
Path 2: wait for thread lock.

collaboration is the key people!

Well, clearly in this edition of Choose Your Own Adventure, you've chosen path 2!

Edited by Ultimate, 24 October 2011 - 05:48 PM.

#117 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 24 October 2011 - 05:56 PM

ok ok enough.

Now that I think about it, I think all god items should have alternative effects in woe to PVM, hmm.

#118 IronFist

IronFist

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1547 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 05:57 PM

1. is sloted
2. it reduce ALL element (magical,physical,ranged) by 7%
3. the sp bonus every refine
4. easy to obtain / upgradeable

I asked what made asprika BAD, not what made nyd good.... Trying reading?
Nyd is basically the reward for questing. so sure nyd going to shine out among every-single other garment, but whats makes the asprika so bad?

#119 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 24 October 2011 - 06:00 PM

Keep it clean please, you can disagree without name calling.

Edited by Inubashiri, 24 October 2011 - 06:00 PM.

#120 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 24 October 2011 - 06:02 PM

Nyd is basically the reward for questing. so sure nyd going to shine out among every-single other garment, but whats makes the asprika so bad?

It's explained in several posts in this topic, you should read it.

#121 IronFist

IronFist

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1547 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 06:11 PM

It's explained in several posts in this topic, you should read it.

I have read this topic, Its all about what players WANT
nothing about whats bad about it, mostly greedy players just wants it to reduce all forms of damage/11 sloted garment. (cause having more then 1 garment is too hard?)

Some want auto-cast skill, others perfect dodge and HP.
yet none have compromised a single attribute of the existing asprika

WANT WANT WANT GIMMI GIMMI GIMMI ;)

What would you swap out? :)

Edited by IronFist, 24 October 2011 - 06:14 PM.

#122 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 24 October 2011 - 06:20 PM

I have read this topic, Its all about what players WANT
nothing about whats bad about it, mostly greedy players just wants it to reduce all forms of damage/11 sloted garment. (cause having more then 1 garment is too hard?)

Some want auto-cast skill, others perfect dodge and HP.
yet none have compromised a single attribute of the existing asprika

WANT WANT WANT GIMMI GIMMI GIMMI ;)

What would you swap out? :)

The fact that it doesn't work on 90% of physical skills to to make it actually work?

#123 IronFist

IronFist

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1547 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 06:40 PM

The fact that it doesn't work on 90% of physical skills to to make it actually work?

Now we are getting somewhere...
it does say "Melee Attacks" but could you give me a few examples of skills which it doesn't reduce which you think it should?

Edited by IronFist, 24 October 2011 - 06:41 PM.

#124 Zinja

Zinja

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2348 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 24 October 2011 - 06:42 PM

mostly greedy players just wants it to reduce all forms of damage/11 sloted garment. (cause having more then 1 garment is too hard?)

The thing is those few players have them like in double /tripe digit figures. Cry for it to get buffed. sell each of those buffed god items for bazillions or at least a price nearing that of a bryn.Mint instant billions , buy tao n other mvp cards with those instantly minted billions - win?.

yeah sure this has my full and utmost support . ;) Coz even i have hoarded upto 100 asprika,s just after seeing this thread , in expectation of this scenario.

#125 Unifan

Unifan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 711 posts
  • Server:Private Server

Posted 24 October 2011 - 06:44 PM

what makes asprika bad is that nyd is way better than asprika, and knowing that asprika is a godly item, it supose to be way better than nid, nyd is not even a quest reward anymore, it becomes farmable by a single player when you cannot farm asprika by ur self. asprika is a god item, nyd is a high chance mvp drop which is soloable. why should nyd be any better than asprika? why did sleipnir got a +25 int? is it because variants were implemented? that made sleipnir somewhat not that usefull other then permanent agi up and sohee card?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users