• This topic is locked This topic is locked
489 replies to this topic

#26 Maknificent

Maknificent

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 05:00 PM

not to point anyone out, but I saw majeh bought 10k ales...if you account bound them & research it, he has that many is he automatically considered a bot? Another thing is a lot of people have more than once account...Increase weight would be better or adding the delay. Also, a lot of people do the buy and resell thing. Ales sell on irowiki for like 100k in game you can vend them 150k. Also, you can do some type of trade-ins for the ales currently on market.

#27 epikhigh

epikhigh

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 05:03 PM

increase weight is fine, but making account bound, PLEASE NOT =(

Edited by epikhigh, 01 November 2011 - 05:03 PM.

#28 Chicboy

Chicboy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 250 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 01 November 2011 - 05:05 PM

Can you at least make it still tradable or upgrade lvl requirement to 120+ 125+ this should stop people from botting since high level chars are banned.

#29 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 November 2011 - 05:06 PM

Can you at least make it still tradable or upgrade lvl requirement to 120+ 125+ this should stop people from botting since high level chars are banned.

i been begging for the level requeriment >.< IT IS A MUST! :dunno:

#30 Kadnya

Kadnya

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 05:08 PM

How about instead of increasing the ale weight, you make them have a limited number you can carry, kinda like runes? That way, charas without a lots of str and cart or a peco aren't super affected by this green ale nerf =p.

Also, instead of hat giving you a drop chance, it could grant you access to a certain repeatable quest which rewards ales... and have the hat account bound.

#31 Lambor

Lambor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1230 posts
  • LocationAbingdon, MD
  • Server:Chaos - Animosity Leader

Posted 01 November 2011 - 05:08 PM

Hat account binding is the fix.

And in WoE, ales are relied on because they are easily obtainable. My guild has spent billions of zeny on them. They're relied on because they are a necessity in WoE given the damage you can take from some things.

I know that the skill patch is approaching and all, but good lucky living a Storm Blast without and Asprika on. Potting slims? lol. Might as well Bwing.

And CC will be completely useless. No way to recover from the insane explosive damage you'll receive.

I think there are a total of 3 people who are for the ales being account bound, and no offense to them, but I'm pretty sure the GMs could say anything and they'd say "YES! AWESOME! GOOD IDEA!"

Edited by Lambor, 01 November 2011 - 05:08 PM.

#32 Unifan

Unifan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 711 posts
  • Server:Private Server

Posted 01 November 2011 - 05:09 PM

chaos started from st patricks hat (kafra shop) and safe upgrade certs (kafra shop),

#33 Andini

Andini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2738 posts
  • LocationNorcal

Posted 01 November 2011 - 05:10 PM

i personally rather have them account bound then having the weight limit increased. if you are going to increase the weight, do it to like 9 or 10 weight, not 10x the weight it is currently. you simply do not realize how much skills hurt in woe. you should leave things the way they are till balance patch hits, and then do it accordingly depending on how skills are then.

one thing about woe that makes it fun is a sustained good fight. there will be no good fights for an extended time when people can barely carry anything if you increase it to 25 weight.

how about i give you a fully geared char in woe for saturday heim with 25 ales max everytime and you tell me what you realized after woe is over

=keep it the way it is. implement balance patch and allow for a few weeks of feedback from the community and reassess from then. other than that, you are going about it the wrong way

#34 Pineyman

Pineyman

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 331 posts
  • LocationiRO Chaos - sitting bored at west pront.
  • Server:chaos

Posted 01 November 2011 - 05:10 PM

With how much attacks hurt during woe, ales are kinda a necessity because regular potions don't heal enough. If ale weight is increased, I do hope you have a solution planned to replace them for poting those damages current potions can't heal.

When you have like 30k max HP and half the attacks around take half or more your HP, ales are kinda a must...

Have you ever tried going to woe with like only 20 potions and expecting to do oki? Because that is kinda how woe will feel when my chara can only carry so much green ales *while the peco class infront which has increased weight and str carries double or triple and heals twice more*.

I wouldn't mind having the hat disabled and the weight increased to like 10 weight, but having account bound ales which weight a lot is a really bad 'solution'.

Maybe they should make the WoE map take even more less damage?. Right now you take 40% less in those map was it? Maybe make it between 50~70% in those map. You will take much less damage and an spam all you want with normal pots.

#35 epikhigh

epikhigh

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 05:11 PM

i personally rather have them account bound then having the weight limit increased. if you are going to increase the weight, do it to like 9 or 10 weight, not 10x the weight it is currently. you simply do not realize how much skills hurt in woe. you should leave things the way they are till balance patch hits, and then do it accordingly depending on how skills are then.

one thing about woe that makes it fun is a sustained good fight. there will be no good fights for an extended time when people can barely carry anything if you increase it to 25 weight.

how about i give you a fully geared char in woe for saturday heim with 25 ales max everytime and you tell me what you realized after woe is over

=keep it the way it is. implement balance patch and allow for a few weeks of feedback from the community and reassess from then. other than that, you are going about it the wrong way

this!

#36 Lambor

Lambor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1230 posts
  • LocationAbingdon, MD

Posted 01 November 2011 - 05:14 PM

Account bound won't help you. Because once you run out, then you'll be saying "i personally rather have the weight limit increased then having them account bound"

#37 DeltaRay

DeltaRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1076 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 05:15 PM

I think what some of u guys need to ask is why use ales?the obvious answer is because due to high damage from other skills but pre-renewal we were fine potting whites and blues but renewal hit and it was nearly impossible to outpot some of the damage from other skills in reality the real issue is the healing from whites and blues thats the issue, those whites and blues were made for 99s back in pre-renewal but they never really scaled the whites/blues OR made a new healing item for 150s buff those items or release a new item that way we dont have to rely on ales or berries.

#38 Mhikeey

Mhikeey

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 263 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 05:16 PM

Having them Account bound will really hurt newer guilds. How are people supposed to distribute supplies? The older guilds probably have players who stocked up on ales themselves.

I really agree on the St. Patrick Hat as the solution. If the botting is the real issue just DELETE ST. PATRICK'S HATS from the game and compensate those players with +10 or +20 foods/other kafra item that wont help bots

Edited by Mhikeey, 01 November 2011 - 05:20 PM.

#39 Lambor

Lambor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1230 posts
  • LocationAbingdon, MD

Posted 01 November 2011 - 05:16 PM

I know there are WoEers out there that still can't live even with ales. Not gonna lie...SOME OF THEM ARE IN MY GUILD!

DeltaRay: "I'm going in to CC. THEY'RE CCED, PUSH!"
Guild: "WTF YOU SAID THEY WERE CCED. WE JUST WIPED. Jesus."
DeltaRay: ".......I passed away."

#40 Unifan

Unifan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 711 posts
  • Server:Private Server

Posted 01 November 2011 - 05:17 PM

lol they want u guys to use kafra cards to get ur ygg berries/seed, thats why they disabling ales.

#41 DeltaRay

DeltaRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1076 posts

dammm I passed away.

#42 Chicboy

Chicboy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 250 posts

Can we have refund? im QQing i just bought recently 20k worth.

#43 epikhigh

epikhigh

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 05:18 PM

I want to know how you came up with this nerf or like situation honestly... why not let us know sooner? I bet it's because of all of the smaller guilds are giving feedbacks that makes no sense.

#44 Volt88

Volt88

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 05:19 PM

I think you should...

1) As Mefistofeles said, the requirements should be for people in the 125+ (130+ IMO) so changing the requirements is a must.
2) They'd delete from the servers for good. (I have over 5k Ales in storage and used many more since the Patrick Event came so I know some of you might be affedted like me, but its a change it have to be done)
3) Increase the weight from them(25 sounds fine).
4) You'll have to increase the chance of drop from the St. Patrick Hat just a little so high level players can farm again.

#45 Lambor

Lambor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1230 posts
  • LocationAbingdon, MD

Posted 01 November 2011 - 05:20 PM

The hat should stay. It's cleaner that way. People bought the hats for certain reasons. Removing them and saying "Here are some elus/oris that you don't want" will piss people off even more.

#46 Bladefox

Bladefox

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • Server:Chaos - Renewal

Posted 01 November 2011 - 05:21 PM

I have a funny question.

What happens to those people that exploited/botted and have 1000's of ales when the weight goes up to 25? Will there weight limit show 500000/5000 or will the character die from 'gravity' or just explode.

#47 Lambor

Lambor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1230 posts
  • LocationAbingdon, MD

Posted 01 November 2011 - 05:22 PM

I want to know how you came up with this nerf or like situation honestly... why not let us know sooner? I bet it's because of all of the smaller guilds are giving feedbacks that makes no sense.

I think you should...

1) As Mefistofeles said, the requirements should be for people in the 125+ (130+ IMO) so changing the requirements is a must.
2) They'd delete from the servers for good. (I have over 5k Ales in storage and used many more since the Patrick Event came so I know some of you might be affedted like me, but its a change it have to be done)
3) Increase the weight from them(25 sounds fine).
4) You'll have to increase the chance of drop from the St. Patrick Hat just a little so high level players can farm again.

#48 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 05:24 PM

WE ALREADY A LEVEL RESTRICTION FROM THE SPOOKY MACHINE NO? TO PREVENT ABUSE? THEN MAKE A LEVEL RESTRICTION FOR SPARE CARD AND SAINT PATRICK HATtttt!!!asdasdqwe!"·!"· >______________>

:dunno: :) ;) ;)

#49 Cubical

Cubical

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 888 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 01 November 2011 - 05:24 PM

Beautiful.

charlie you do know the reason i ask for the amount of ales i do in woe is one of the reasons heim stated above. It keeps the people i sac alive since the slims dont pot me up nearly enough. With that being said, if you do nerf ales that far heim, then you MUST increase the potting efficiency of white slims they dont heal nearly enough as they should. If not this maintenance then extremely soon.

#50 DeltaRay

DeltaRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1076 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 05:28 PM

charlie you do know the reason i ask for the amount of ales i do in woe is one of the reasons heim stated above. It keeps the people i sac alive since the slims dont pot me up nearly enough. With that being said, if you do nerf ales that far heim, then you MUST increase the potting efficiency of white slims they dont heal nearly enough as they should. If not this maintenance then extremely soon.

so U agree with my post then?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users