Lets Rethink Green Ales - Page 5 - Archives - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * - - - 12 votes

Lets Rethink Green Ales

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
318 replies to this topic

Poll: Ale should be changed to : (379 member(s) have cast votes)

Ale should be changed to :

1. Ales become 100% account bound on the 15th and a trade in event happens. (27 votes [8.18%])

Percentage of vote: 8.18%

2. Trade in happens, and on December 6 date all remaining ales disappear (40 votes [12.12%])

Percentage of vote: 12.12%

3. Ales have strict timers put on them everywhere and we just let em sit as is. (37 votes [11.21%])

Percentage of vote: 11.21%

4. Ales over next few weeks lose heal/sp efficiency (10%) until 0% and then deleted. Tradeins during those weeks (37 votes [11.21%])

Percentage of vote: 11.21%

5. current Ales gain to 25 weight and tradable (118 votes [35.76%])

Percentage of vote: 35.76%

6. Account bound, and done. (44 votes [13.33%])

Percentage of vote: 13.33%

7. Account bound, and timer now and done (27 votes [8.18%])

Percentage of vote: 8.18%

St Pat's Hat

1. Effect stopped to March with account bind. (50 votes [15.15%])

Percentage of vote: 15.15%

2. Effect stopped but tradable. (69 votes [20.91%])

Percentage of vote: 20.91%

3. Effect remain, but remain account bind. (111 votes [33.64%])

Percentage of vote: 33.64%

4. Effect remain and open trade. (100 votes [30.30%])

Percentage of vote: 30.30%

Vote

#101 DarkDan

DarkDan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1280 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valk

Posted 09 November 2011 - 06:19 PM

i though that too! disabling the sp healing BUT I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THE COOLDOWN XD ITS JUST AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You play sorc right Mefisto?

I know about the balance patch. I hope your right and the game is going to be so much better. Im doubtful but still hope your right.

Other than the patch coming, why do you like the cooldown? Please extend your great knowledge to a noob. I don't even understand how it helps your class at all but I don't play Sorc.

Maybe Heim could bust off some knowledge as well. kRO is just always right? Is there any other reason? He says a lot about ales not being good for woe but doesn't explain what is so bad about them.

This is my first mmo game. Im confused about how some of this stuff gets to the players. Almost every major guild leader from valk/ymir has said that these changes hurt their guild. We just had a epic woe on valk(the best in a while)but the game is broken?

I guess I just dislike spending money on a game that I enjoy and see the people who run it make changes like this. If the better players(guild leaders/vets/people I look up to in game) supported this stuff I would have to default to there judgement. They are your core players. They don't support it though. Makes me even more confused. :)

#102 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 November 2011 - 06:25 PM

you take advice from like people who's mentally retarded heim... sorry not to be mean... because you obviously don't listen to key players or old players that came back and you nerf this ale bullcrap and ask for feedbacks,don't listen to it,then go with people who just support gravity by blowing up their PAYCHECKS correct me if I'm wrong? this is getting extremely retarded... why u making new threads everytime and poll if you're not gonna do it? Obviously the most stupid reason to nerf ale "BOTS" wow really cool like bots were never around before, only people that gonna blow paychecks will continue to play and support this crap enough said, I hope you just listen to one of the "old/key players" like incendio/andini/lambor/myzery (they all have a good point) One day instead of listening to non sense people.

:) i have 4 years playing, they are cheap items at the kafra shop called "woe blue pots" they are straws, they are blue pots, they even there is soemthing called team, where you must stay instead of random snap and random cursed circle.

If you are cryng FOR ONLY THIS! YOU WILL SWEAT BLOOD FROM YOUR BACK WHEN THE BALANCE COMES! remenber 100 int doesnt give inmunity agaisnt frozen status anymore?????? TAO GUNKA USERSSS BYE BYE!!!!

#103 epikhigh

epikhigh

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 06:28 PM

do you think I give a :) about balance patch? you should stop posting, you make no sense like other retards. please stop. There was no warning at all or nothing done the past 8 months since it was farmed LEGITLY by everyone. Answer one question heim or oda, what's the reason for a cool-down time? What's so hard about waiting till the balance patch comes then if you can just do all of those problems at once? Correct me if I'm wrong?

#104 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 06:32 PM

You play sorc right Mefisto?

I know about the balance patch. I hope your right and the game is going to be so much better. Im doubtful but still hope your right.

Other than the patch coming, why do you like the cooldown? Please extend your great knowledge to a noob. I don't even understand how it helps your class at all but I don't play Sorc.

Maybe Heim could bust off some knowledge as well. kRO is just always right? Is there any other reason? He says a lot about ales not being good for woe but doesn't explain what is so bad about them.

This is my first mmo game. Im confused about how some of this stuff gets to the players. Almost every major guild leader from valk/ymir has said that these changes hurt their guild. We just had a epic woe on valk(the best in a while)but the game is broken?

I guess I just dislike spending money on a game that I enjoy and see the people who run it make changes like this. If the better players(guild leaders/vets/people I look up to in game) supported this stuff I would have to default to there judgement. They are your core players. They don't support it though. Makes me even more confused. :)

actually the sorc its getting reduced the hp mod, the bellum armors give racial reduction (LIKE 30% EXTRA THAN KVM SET) and they are sloted, YOU WONT DIE BY ALMOST ANYTHING THAN G-FIST, the game will be based in TACTIC TEAM WORK

#105 Watt

Watt

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 06:45 PM

Do people from all over the world ask you about sorc advice?

#106 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 06:48 PM

Do people from all over the world ask you about sorc advice?

yes, they do :)

#107 Watt

Watt

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 06:52 PM

I was thinking about making a sorc. Has the ale nerf done anything bad when playing one? Would you advise making one or making something else

#108 Okii

Okii

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1733 posts
  • LocationAppleton, WI
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 09 November 2011 - 06:55 PM

do you think I give a :) about balance patch? you should stop posting, you make no sense like other retards. please stop. There was no warning at all or nothing done the past 8 months since it was farmed LEGITLY by everyone. Answer one question heim or oda, what's the reason for a cool-down time? What's so hard about waiting till the balance patch comes then if you can just do all of those problems at once? Correct me if I'm wrong?

The balance patch will effect everyone, so yes... you should care. It's coming soon you know, and this cool down will be there regardless of what players vote on.

People need to post more maturely.

Like seriously.

Personal attacks over a GAME.
Really?
It only makes you look bad, not them.

you take advice from like people who's mentally retarded heim... sorry not to be mean... because you obviously don't listen to key players or old players that came back and you nerf this ale bullcrap and ask for feedbacks,don't listen to it,then go with people who just support gravity by blowing up their PAYCHECKS correct me if I'm wrong? this is getting extremely retarded... why u making new threads everytime and poll if you're not gonna do it? Obviously the most stupid reason to nerf ale "BOTS" wow really cool like bots were never around before, only people that gonna blow paychecks will continue to play and support this crap enough said, I hope you just listen to one of the "old/key players" like incendio/andini/lambor/myzery (they all have a good point) One day instead of listening to non sense people.

^ You're talking more nonsense than anyone else on this topic.

If you don't want to be mean, then learn to word your comments less childishly and a little more coherently. Gravity doesn't blow up people's paychecks. Nobody posting on these forums are mentally retarded either.

Edited by Okii, 09 November 2011 - 07:10 PM.

#109 epikhigh

epikhigh

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 07:01 PM

I'm sure majority of the people here thinks you're bad, did you blow your paychecks up on RO too? I think you did waddles

#110 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 07:04 PM

This thread is degenerating into personal attacks rather than discussing the Green Ale solution.

I know everyone has an idea of some sort. I posted what my current "ideal" is assuming that better ideas don't materialize.

Changing Ales to do less effect after x Date (where we announce it ahead of time) would allow us to release the trade restrictions so it is trade/cart rather than just Trade. It would also allow the reuse timer to shrink considerably. It seems like reuse timer is standard ~2s per 10% recovered, more elite items may have a reduced reuse time to designate how it is better.
If we do that then ales will reduce in quantity I'm sure because more will need consumed, and likely more would be turned in as well.

But I am open to ideas, in fact a little too open because I have changed my mind on this as more player feedback was given and data was further analyzed.

#111 D111

D111

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4543 posts
  • LocationOrlando
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 November 2011 - 07:06 PM

WoE on Sura tonight with ale nerf was Ruff to say the least... B> Strawberry?

MVPing... Useless...

Very disappointed.

#112 Watt

Watt

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 07:09 PM

3p1kh1gh are mentally retarded.

Edited by Watt, 09 November 2011 - 07:10 PM.

#113 Zeca

Zeca

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 547 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 07:11 PM

make ales heal nothing. keep the current ale -> seed/berry turn in and add a new turn for korean rice cakes 1:1
id rather have a 10% heal consumable than the useless 10s ales

#114 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 07:12 PM

I was thinking about making a sorc. Has the ale nerf done anything bad when playing one? Would you advise making one or making something else

you should check the sorcerer feedback before that......

#115 FiskBlack

FiskBlack

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts
  • LocationMexico, Campeche
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 09 November 2011 - 07:19 PM

The ones that are complaining about ales and the 10 seconds cool down are the ones who have tons on storage cause bough to bots, or boted them, there are still other healing items that works like ygg seeds, and you can exchange them now, so why so angry?

The 10 seconds cool down is perfect, most of you are saying they are needed to pot the WoE dmg of unbalanced skills, but isnt the balance patch going to fix that? Then ales will become something extremely abusive, you guys dont look forward, just the present is what you care, why dont just get knuckle arrow instead of using CC/Gfist my sura friends? or back to use yygs/blue pots!

I guess players forgot how to play since renewal and had become a cry kids that cant handle the truth... make the 10 secs cool down to green ales and yggs, buff slims, and for god's sake remove ygg seeds from alligators, if you cant with bots then that is one way to prevent boting.

Edited by FiskBlack, 09 November 2011 - 07:38 PM.

#116 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 07:29 PM

Sometimes it is more reasonable to not comment instead of saying nonsense... That's why sometimes I prefer not posting.

I wish the balance were here already. I mean, it nerfs PVM baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadly....... But at least most PVP skills get weaneked too. Overall damage in battle is decreased.

Ales "are needed" while the game keeps unbalanced. When the balance comes, they won't be that much. I believe Ales are part of the unbalance.

And Fish is totally right. The only ones complaining about the ales are the ones having any value over 1000 on their storage, which may or may not be results of exploits [Here I include bots, for either coins or hats, and linked bard alts during event too]

Edited by asayuu, 09 November 2011 - 07:30 PM.

#117 D111

D111

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4543 posts
  • LocationOrlando

Posted 09 November 2011 - 07:31 PM

The ones that are complaining about ales and the 10 seconds cool down are the ones who have tons on storage cause bough to bots, or boted them, there are still other healing items that works like ygg seeds, and you can exchange them now, so why so angry?

The 10 seconds cool down is perfect, most of you are saying they are needed to pot the WoE dmg of unbalanced skills, but isnt the balance patch going to fix that? Then ales will become something extremely abusive, you guys dont look forward, just the present is what you care, why dont just get knuckle arrow instead of using CC/Gfist my sura friends? or back to use yygs/blue pots!

I guess players forgot how to play since renewal and had become a cry kids that cant handle the truth... make the 10 secs cool down to green ales and yggs, buff slims, and for god's sake remove ygg seeds from alligators, if you cant with bots then that is one way to prevent boting.

Woah... you are bad..

I am bad, I was just stating that It was different, I really did not say I needed them...

I used Strawberries on valk server the other day before nerf.

I actually think the 10 sec is helpful for guilds my size, but is it fair to those whom worked hard for all the ales they have? Not everyone botted my friend, nor are they botting now to have the supply they have.

#118 FiskBlack

FiskBlack

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 07:35 PM

I am bad, I was just stating that It was different, I really did not say I needed them...

I used Strawberries on valk server the other day before nerf.

I actually think the 10 sec is helpful for guilds my size, but is it fair to those whom worked hard for all the ales they have? Not everyone botted my friend, nor are they botting now to have the supply they have.

In fact sadly not everyone boted them but the ones that dont do it, of course buy from the bots, the drop rate is just too low, so players cant actaully farm it, it HAS to be boted to supply a comunity like iRO, WoE is a cash cow of supplies.

I apogolize to tell you bad, next time be more specific.

Sometimes it is more reasonable to not comment instead of saying nonsense... That's why sometimes I prefer not posting.

I wish the balance were here already. I mean, it nerfs PVM baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadly....... But at least most PVP skills get weaneked too. Overall damage in battle is decreased.

Ales "are needed" while the game keeps unbalanced. When the balance comes, they won't be that much. I believe Ales are part of the unbalance.

And Fish is totally right. The only ones complaining about the ales are the ones having any value over 1000 on their storage, which may or may not be results of exploits [Here I include bots, for either coins or hats, and linked bard alts during event too]

Hey i am Fisk! not a fish :) and people dont have 1k ales in storage, they have 10k lol

Edited by FiskBlack, 09 November 2011 - 07:38 PM.

#119 epikhigh

epikhigh

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 07:37 PM

all of u fun-gineers needs to stop posting, the ones complaining are the one who woes in major and big guilds that does not bot and farm their ales LEGITLY for hours and hours when the event was going on. Either that, or they bought those ales for supplies sakes. If you guys think ales won't go down, I can assure big guilds spam about 10k worth of ales every woe maybe MORE. Whose fault is that? Blame it on gravity. All you can really do is take the cool down time off, make the weight 25, and I'm sure all of the ales will be used by then. What's so hard about not doing that? According to the poll, it looks like that.

#120 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 07:39 PM

all of u fun-gineers needs to stop posting, the ones complaining are the one who woes in major and big guilds that does not bot and farm their ales LEGITLY for hours and hours when the event was going on. Either that, or they bought those ales for supplies sakes. If you guys think ales won't go down, I can assure big guilds spam about 10k worth of ales every woe maybe MORE. Whose fault is that? Blame it on gravity. All you can really do is take the cool down time off, make the weight 25, and I'm sure all of the ales will be used by then. What's so hard about not doing that? According to the poll, it looks like that.

err... that event was a forum idea, not gms

#121 D111

D111

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4543 posts
  • LocationOrlando

Posted 09 November 2011 - 07:40 PM

In fact sadly not every boted them but the ones that dont do it, buy from the bots, the drop rate is just too low, so players cant actaully farm it, it HAS to be boted to supply a comunity like iRO, WoE is a cash cow of supplies.

Hey i am Fisk! not a fish :) and people dont have 1k ales in storage, they have 10k lol

Again I must disagree,

those of us that play Sura and were around for the event. Siezed an opportunity and busted our tails. I farmed a lot and have been very conservative with my ales using them mostly for MVPing. I still have over 10k left and usually hand out about 100 to the Suras in my guild. We have never really relied on them in WoE. But my point is that many people like myself, farmed them during the event when it was very easy to get them. Also many people like me still have large amounts left. The 10 sec helps alot for balancing WoE, but for what I used them for it hurts me and that is MVPing. If the specific target is WoE, then nerf them only on those maps or something, but that still I think is unfair to those whom actually worked for them.

#122 D111

D111

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4543 posts
  • LocationOrlando

Posted 09 November 2011 - 07:44 PM

Like he said here,

The point of this thread was to have a poll for the solution.

Why was something implimented other than what the wining suggestion was?

#123 sexytime

sexytime

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts

In fact sadly not everyone boted them but the ones that dont do it, of course buy from the bots, the drop rate is just too low, so players cant actaully farm it, it HAS to be boted to supply a comunity like iRO, WoE is a cash cow of supplies.

Do you buy strawberries and maneater blossoms? By your own logic, most likely you too have been complicit in botting then.

#124 FiskBlack

FiskBlack

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts

Then they can back to use ygg seeds like players did in pre-renewal, you are nothing to tell anyone to stop posting, be polite!
Nope, players from guilds need to level, earn money to supply and help guildies, how come they can farm ales and get min 1k ales in a week with their drop rate? The only way to get them in bulk is boting of course, if you say you can supply a guild by farming ales every week with work, and stuff to do then you are sick..

The cool down will affect ale spamers, do you know to use other healing items? there are mastelas and slims white pots, and blue pots as i posted earlier wait for the balance patch.

#125 epikhigh

epikhigh

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 07:47 PM

err... that event was a forum idea, not gms

forum idea or not, that's like saying if "the forum people tells gravity to go eat poo, would they do it too"? lmao, for the 28942989249842 times, just make them have no cool time down again, or lock this thread because it's getting nowhere even with the votes...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users