Thanksgiving week Maintenance! - Page 11 - Archives - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 4 votes

Thanksgiving week Maintenance!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
315 replies to this topic

#251 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 23 November 2011 - 03:02 AM

Well anyway we are fixing things.. So many cases, on a very very huge NPC quest file, makes these mistakes more common.

Well performance should be better on the Eden Group map since it is on its own for now.

#252 Fluffylovr

Fluffylovr

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 782 posts
  • LocationHawaii~
  • Server:Valk

Posted 23 November 2011 - 03:03 AM

Well anyway we are fixing things.. So many cases, on a very very huge NPC quest file, makes these mistakes more common.

Well performance should be better on the Eden Group map since it is on its own for now.

Heim, If I lost the items I had gotten from the RIG's. Would it be possible to file a ticket to get them back due to the rollback? :P

#253 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 03:03 AM

Fluffylovr
You opened, and they were restored to not have that?

if that is the case, yes write a ticket and we'll sacrifice one of the re-opens.

We fixed the Scaraba Quest reusing the Ferus Bewler timer

#254 lainee

lainee

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 729 posts
  • LocationOceanic Eternity
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 23 November 2011 - 03:06 AM

Fluffylovr

if that is the case, yes write a ticket and we'll sacrifice one of the re-opens.

We fixed the Scaraba Quest reusing the Ferus Bewler timer

Heim - this thread please. asap thanks.

http://forums.warppo...59600-rollback/

#255 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 03:07 AM

awwww... ): *pats Fluffy*

I hope you get back~

and hope teh maintenance can stop having errors D:

Edited by asayuu, 23 November 2011 - 03:08 AM.

#256 Beata

Beata

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1493 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 November 2011 - 03:07 AM

@Heimdallr : This issue been reported during the very short testing period which is the equipment window minimization problem and yet it never got fixed.... Whenever the equipment window is minimized and the character teleports and/or change map the window re-opens itself. The settings are not saved correctly. If anyone else having this precise problem please do test and post.

#257 Aeroku

Aeroku

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 303 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 03:10 AM

Fluffylovr

what do you mean "re-open"? i have both christmast thing and a groovy pack rollbacked...i opened again after the rollback and then getting some random things that i don't want. i didn't think a ticket would help but should i send a ticket to see if i could get back what i had before?

#258 Kuropi

Kuropi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 841 posts
  • LocationRight behind you.
  • Server:Valkyrie, Classic

Posted 23 November 2011 - 03:21 AM

Ummm Job manuals out of the groove pack? Really? I'm 150/50 and cannot do ANYTHING with them, including trade them to another account to level new characters. Thanks. 18 of them no less. Unless you intend to make these tradable, this should be CHANGED.

Edited by Kuropi, 23 November 2011 - 03:24 AM.

#259 Zinja

Zinja

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2348 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 23 November 2011 - 03:25 AM

Ummm Job manuals out of the groove pack? Really? I'm 150/50 and cannot do ANYTHING with them, including trade them to another account to level new characters. Thanks. 18 of them no less.

as a rule of thumb from the first ever grove pack which gave bravery or account bound items, i open it only on accounts that get those. Given the bad luck i have i expect the worst case scenario every time and try set things so that at least they can be used.

#260 Kuropi

Kuropi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 841 posts
  • LocationRight behind you.
  • Server:Valkyrie, Classic

Posted 23 November 2011 - 03:28 AM

as a rule of thumb from the first ever grove pack which gave bravery or account bound items, i open it only on accounts that get those. Given the bad luck i have i expect the worst case scenario every time and try set things so that at least they can be used.

You can send in a ticket for things like KVM badges to get them moved between accounts on the same warp portal actually. But really, what if I'm happy with the characters I have and don't ever want to level a new character? That's a major piss off for me. 3x manuals I might actually use, job manuals? never. I mean, these things are account bound, you can't even GIVE them away let alone sell them. Please think before putting stuff like this in the boxes. And saying there will be a recycler next week or something stupid like that isn't really helpful. I wanted 3x manuals for the 2x exp. But all my KP is on my main account, which is NOT the account that I'm currently leveling up a character on, so these job manuals are worse than useless to me. Not to mention I don't think it would even take me 30 of them to hit job 50 on third class anyway. /sigh

Edited by Kuropi, 23 November 2011 - 03:37 AM.

#261 Ayleria

Ayleria

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 23 November 2011 - 03:28 AM

Thanks for the fix, got the quests now. And I can finally sleep since it's 5:30 in the morning. XD I obviously need the sleep since I just kept clicking after opening groove packs and wasted opening a job BM. Go me.

#262 Susan

Susan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1024 posts
  • Server:ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Posted 23 November 2011 - 03:37 AM

time to find out how to manually patch this crap.... jeez

Edited by Susan, 23 November 2011 - 05:55 AM.

#263 Jenna

Jenna

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 04:15 AM

Costume Tab is having a difficulty unless this is working as intended:

You cannot remove the Costume items off. I don't want to look like this forever and ever :P

#264 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 04:19 AM

If you grav error it means you had a patching issues.

Yes we will help you if you got a rollback issue in the few minutes we were up.

We are looking into the saving the window status for the equipment window.

#265 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 04:20 AM

Costume Tab is having a difficulty unless this is working as intended:

You cannot remove the Costume items off. I don't want to look like this forever and ever :P

WTH? I was putting them on and off no problems, which headgears and what character gender/class and level?

#266 Jenna

Jenna

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 04:23 AM

WTH? I was putting them on and off no problems, which headgears and what character gender/class and level?

Sorry this was my mistake. You have to double-click the costume gears off versus dragging them on which is what I was used to. >_<

#267 lainee

lainee

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 729 posts
  • LocationOceanic Eternity

Posted 23 November 2011 - 05:25 AM

Yes we will help you if you got a rollback issue in the few minutes we were up.

I have PM'd you in regards to this and also submitted a support ticket. However, what should I do in the meantime?

#268 Susan

Susan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1024 posts
  • Server:ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Posted 23 November 2011 - 05:39 AM

:P

Edited by Susan, 23 November 2011 - 06:55 AM.

#269 Yggdrasil

Yggdrasil

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 23 November 2011 - 05:54 AM

Did they ever announce who won the upgrading raffle?

#270 Shiroi17

Shiroi17

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 875 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 06:25 AM

I must say this is an amazing update, great job Heim & the others!

Edit: Just noticed I received a Coupon but when I input it I get "There has been an error with the product information." Are they possible to activate now?

Nevermind, it's a kafra coupon not WP. My bad XD

Edited by Shiroi17, 23 November 2011 - 06:30 AM.

#271 Phil

Phil

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 583 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 23 November 2011 - 06:54 AM

Heim can u look at this im sending a ticket atm and i need proper/fixed access to my chars before my nid/summoner CD is over =(

http://forums.warppo...b-glitchesbugs/

#272 Rutana

Rutana

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1553 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 23 November 2011 - 07:06 AM

I don't know if it was reported allready, but there's a terrible bug ingame...
The Sprites of the Groove Pack and Christmas Pack are switched. I was really confused in the first moment on which is what... :/

#273 MrKisuke

MrKisuke

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 November 2011 - 07:10 AM

You can send in a ticket for things like KVM badges to get them moved between accounts on the same warp portal actually. But really, what if I'm happy with the characters I have and don't ever want to level a new character? That's a major piss off for me. 3x manuals I might actually use, job manuals? never. I mean, these things are account bound, you can't even GIVE them away let alone sell them. Please think before putting stuff like this in the boxes. And saying there will be a recycler next week or something stupid like that isn't really helpful. I wanted 3x manuals for the 2x exp. But all my KP is on my main account, which is NOT the account that I'm currently leveling up a character on, so these job manuals are worse than useless to me. Not to mention I don't think it would even take me 30 of them to hit job 50 on third class anyway. /sigh

I agree. I have so many medals and badges on other accounts that I dont use anymore. And I'm in need of them now!!!

And about the job manuals... worse thing about them is... It only works with kill exp; NOT TURN INS AS WELL!

#274 mooMOOmoo

mooMOOmoo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 511 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 07:14 AM

Prescription Glasses is a perfect example of an item that should be a costume headgear instead. Never mind, Prescription Glasses has a slot...

Generally, all existing headgear that provides no defense, no slots, and no bonuses should be converted into costume headgears. (Crunch Toast is another prime example)

Edited by mooMOOmoo, 23 November 2011 - 08:51 PM.

#275 Pitt007

Pitt007

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 687 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 08:11 AM

wow i thought job bms stack with 3x bms on turn ins :D, what a waste i was making job turn ins yesterday using 3x bm + job :p_cry:... Heim :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users