• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#51 l3an

l3an

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 10:11 AM

i still haven't recieve my 2.5k im yet. Do I give up hope because some people told me its not gonna come.

#52 zabmaru

zabmaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1403 posts
  • LocationSome rural craphole
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 January 2012 - 10:21 AM

My name is l3an and I cannot read

I got a message from one of the GM's that the 2500IM will be sent out next maintenance .

#53 Mosz

Mosz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 12:35 PM

I got a reply from zambara that gm said well never get the IM, theyre hoardin it up and selling it on the black market

now arent non official replys on the forum fun, would be nice to hear something official

Edited by Mosz, 01 January 2012 - 12:35 PM.

#54 zabmaru

zabmaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1403 posts
  • LocationSome rural craphole

Posted 01 January 2012 - 01:19 PM

terrible spelling and grammar

Submit a ticket and ask then. I just took his word for it because I really can't think of any reason as to why he would lie. If you're so suspicious, find your own answer. This isn't Yahoo Answers for Christ's sake.

Edit: Heck, someone already submitted a ticket and asked. You even replied to the post.

Edited by zabmaru, 01 January 2012 - 01:21 PM.

#55 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Sky Garden

Posted 01 January 2012 - 02:30 PM

Now, aren't helpful replies fun?

#56 Mosz

Mosz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 04:14 PM

youre talking in circles lol, yes i know what post i was replying about...

point i meant was, it would be nice that the GMs/someone at the office would actually step up and make an official announcement/update about the issue, this has been handled so poorly: i just keep loosing respect for the staff

#57 Vanille

Vanille

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 11:18 AM

youre talking in circles lol, yes i know what post i was replying about...

point i meant was, it would be nice that the GMs/someone at the office would actually step up and make an official announcement/update about the issue, this has been handled so poorly: i just keep loosing respect for the staff

If you are expecting that then you are at the wrong place, here you just will find stupid comments like zabmaru's and kazu731 AKA the "not so manly guy", this is the stupid and not necessary replies kingdom and they both rule this place (kazu is the queen).

If you wanna know about something, send a ticket to the GM's that's the smartest thing to do or otherwise you will get as I said before stupid replies.

#58 Maronu

Maronu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2358 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 11:45 AM

If you are expecting that then you are at the wrong place, here you just will find stupid comments like zabmaru's and kazu731 AKA the "not so manly guy", this is the stupid and not necessary replies kingdom and they both rule this place (kazu is the queen).

If you wanna know about something, send a ticket to the GM's that's the smartest thing to do or otherwise you will get as I said before stupid replies.

His avatar says he is the "Prinzess", not the queen. You do realize there is an ignore feature on this forum...?

#59 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 02 January 2012 - 11:47 AM

Let's cut out the bashing. No need for that here.

The GMs haven't been in yet to give an official word on this matter. I left them a message asking for more info a few days ago, so I'm sure they'll address everyone's concerns the next time they're in the office. Until then, let's just be patient.

#60 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden
  • Server:Sky Garden

Posted 02 January 2012 - 08:57 PM

I-I'm the Queen ///

#61 Mosz

Mosz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 04:06 PM

Let's cut out the bashing. No need for that here.

The GMs haven't been in yet to give an official word on this matter. I left them a message asking for more info a few days ago, so I'm sure they'll address everyone's concerns the next time they're in the office. Until then, let's just be patient.

guess the GMs dont work mondays or tuesdays either? nice that the end of 2011 sale is gone and didnt get the IM(3 weeks late) to take advantage, stay classy!

#62 Maronu

Maronu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2358 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 07:45 PM

Hopefully the 2.5k will come after maintenance. The IM has to be added manually and a poor estimate of how long it would take was the reason for the delay?

#63 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 03 January 2012 - 07:53 PM

Just wanted to provide an update on the situation, as I've heard back from the GM team:

The 2,500 IM rewards are being processed. The 1,000 IM rewards were already distributed. If you feel you were to receive a 1,000 IM reward and didn't, please note that the reward was per account, not per character, so that may be the issue. If that is not the case, contact me via PM on the forums or in-game (IGN: Rim) and I'll add your character's name to the list to be checked.

If you're one of the players who already contacted me to provide character names for IM rewards you did not yet receive, rest assured the staff has the list of names and will take a look at everything to make sure everyone is rewarded properly.

Thanks for your patience.

#64 Vanille

Vanille

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 07:55 PM

His avatar says he is the "Prinzess", not the queen. You do realize there is an ignore feature on this forum...?

I do! and I use it! :thumb: just you, Rim and like 5 more ppl are NOT in that ignore list. VOILA! no more trolls to see. :( :(

#65 ChifusaChan

ChifusaChan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 07:37 AM

everybody that received IM already for 1 account at 1 location will not receive anymore IM on the other accounts that were also created at that location.

so basically if you and your friend played at your house only 1 of you will get the IM not both.

I'm pretty sure you know the reason why :thumb:

#66 zeroraven

zeroraven

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 09:19 AM

everybody that received IM already for 1 account at 1 location will not receive anymore IM on the other accounts that were also created at that location.

so basically if you and your friend played at your house only 1 of you will get the IM not both.

not true. both myself and my gf got ours, and we live together. aka 2 accounts 1 location

Edited by zeroraven, 04 January 2012 - 09:20 AM.

#67 ChifusaChan

ChifusaChan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 10:38 AM

not true. both myself and my gf got ours, and we live together. aka 2 accounts 1 location

i didn't get it and i play with my brother and sister. :thumb:

#68 Mosz

Mosz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 12:38 PM

well that would be against what was originally stated

"Devices found creating multiple fake account will result in suspension. A finite # of accounts can be created from a single device before they are flagged for investigation. If too many are created all accounts associated to the device are suspended automatically. There will be no warnings. "

and on the forums it said finite was a few, not just one..

also stil havent gotten mine, yawnnn

#69 l3an

l3an

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 09:23 AM

if i have two computers and use the same internet, does it count as 2 account?

#70 joseamty

joseamty

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 09:56 AM

someone got the IM?

Edited by joseamty, 06 January 2012 - 09:56 AM.

#71 Slegiar

Slegiar

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 10:04 AM

yeah, i got 5000 IM! oh wait....

Nope.avi

still nothing XP this is gettin kinda ridiculous

#72 Mosz

Mosz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 10:26 AM

yah still no 2500 here, sent a ticket earlier, well see what they say...last time it took them 3 weeks to resolve a IM problem though ><

#73 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 06 January 2012 - 05:48 PM

If you are still missing your IM reward, please PM me here on the forums with the name(s) of the character(s) in question and make sure to include how much IM you should have received for each character. I am forwarding this information to the GMs so someone can look into the cases of "missing IM."

Thanks!

EDIT: Got your info, Slegiar.

Edited by Rimmy, 06 January 2012 - 07:32 PM.

#74 HavocInfinity

HavocInfinity

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 06 January 2012 - 09:33 PM

You guys need more patience... they were a day late for my IM but there really is no need to complain; they are working on it.

#75 chhw

chhw

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 01:48 PM

NO 2500 IM !? ANY 1 had it? plz tell me?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users