32 replies to this topic

#1 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 08 September 2010 - 06:38 AM

They probably wont implement a 3rd job but i was thinking that this ideas could work as new skills too, that way, isnt a total waste of time to make this suggestions.

The 3rd job skills should be only a specialization: that means, a few skills that make the 2nd jobs a little different but not really 2 different classes.

I will start with a few ideas (most of them arnt mine, they come form the old forum), and other people can add new ones and/or improve this ones.

Protector 3rd Jobs

Guardian:

The ideas about this come from the threads about how to improve the Protectors after their hot heal nerf.

A specialization in resist against strong enemies. This one would be more focused in raids and survive heavy dmg, like in pvp.

-Holy Hand: a stronger version of Sacred Hand.

-Elemental Protection: a pasive skill that increase all resistances.

Champion (cant find a good name):

An old idea of the old forum, wich in its moment wasnt taked seriously but with the time it got stronger.

A specialization in tank a big amount of enemies. Would be focused in grind parties. It win the ability to wear Dual Shields (New Weapons).

-Dual Shield Mastery: increase the Dual Shields dmg and Block Defense.

-Demolition: the player spin and hit the surrounding mobs with its shields. Stun all the oponents in 6m radius for 3 secs, and it rise the aggro against the caster. This skill is only usable with Dual Shields.

Tempest 3rd Jobs

Storm Bringer:

A specialization in magic aoes.

-Electric Storm: deal the same base dmg as Holy Light but have 10m radius (at max lvl), 10 targets and reduce the Elec Property Resistances of the targets -3%~12% for 10 secs. It should have a big CD.

(Dont have a name for this one):

A specialization in the melee branch of Templars. It gets the hability of use halberds.

-Haldberd Mastery: a pasive skill to increase the physical dmg with those weapons.

-Storm Twister: a melee spining aoe that hit 8 targets around the caster, with 8m radius.

-Blunt Strike: bring back that old skill for this 3rd job.

Dream Master:

A specialization in sleep skills. All their skills only affect characters that are under the sleep effect.

-Nightmare: aoe skill that affect all the aleep enemies 30m around the caster. All the asleep characters inside the radius, suffer big dmg over time.

Defiler 3rd Jobs

Dread Lord:

Speacialization in fear.

-Hysteria: totem, all the targets in the area of effect, lose control and start to attack their allies. The skill also decrease the defense and resistances of the affected enemies.

Soul Eater:

Specialization in blood magic.

-Drain Explosion: target aoe, all the targets suffer a 50% hp lost, the caster thake the hp and split it between the affected characters and return it as dmg.

Dominator 3rd Jobs

Ritualist:

This idea comes from the old forum.

A specialization in strong summons.

-Soul Contract: the caster sacrifice its summons and x% of his hp to summon a powerful demon that will kill all at its path. It could be in 2 ways: in the first one, it would be a ground aoe, and the demon kill all in that area, but can flow outside the area, to the enemies that enter to the area. Or could be controlled by the summoner but it wouldnt be so strong as the other version, but still much more strong that all the normal summons together.

Necromancer:

A specialization in rise the dead.

-Zombie Factory: a pasive skill, when the summoned creature die, it rise again with x% of its hp.

Berzerker 3rd Jobs

This ideas come from the old forum.

Fanatic:

A specialization in rage.

-Rage: a pasive skill that increase the character dmg in x% when the hp reach 25%, it also cancels the mana usage when the character enter in rage and become inmune to cc skills.

Immortal:

A specialization in fight until the death.

-Last Breath: a pasive skill that prevent the character's death for x amount of seconds, the hp stop at 1 and the character cant recover hp, but the movement speed increase 10% and cant be affected by cc skills for more than 3 secs. The character cant die until the buff ends or it go out of attack mode.

#2 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:♪ ♥ ♪

Posted 08 September 2010 - 12:13 PM

Radiant 3rd Jobs

Divine

The direct upgrade of the Radiant class; stronger heals and support abilities.

Background: Only the most virtuous and experienced priests of the Xenon order can hope becoming an avatar of the Goddess itself on Ethergia. Hope and strenght can be seen in the eyes of the warriors being supported by these light wielding bishops and fear in the eyes of those blind enough to go against Xenovia's will.

- Greater Heal: A stronger version of Moderate Heal. Not only does it heal the target for more; it also heals the 4 nearest friendly targets within 5 meters of your target for 50% of your total heal. 2 seconds cast time, 5 seconds cooldown, can also crit. (More skill points in this skill would only increase its healing (Like Lesser Heal or Moderate Heal), numbers can be twinked)

- Divine Will: Transfer half of the mana of the Divine to the target in form of Health. Ex: You have 10k mana, so you will heal your target for 5k Health points and you will lose 5k Mana points. Instant cast, 5 minutes cooldown, cannot crit. (The idea here is to push the utility of your mana bar, a Mana Shield like spell (More skill points would increase the % of mana taken from you to increase the heal and maybe lower the cooldown... numbers can be twinked...)

- Xenovia's Chosen: Increase all your heals %, cast speed and buffs (Meaning Blessed Revelation, Divine Protection, Invigoration,etc, cast by the Divine will be % stronger). Passive spell.
  • All your healing spells heals for 1% more, can be cast 0.5% faster and all buffs are 4% stronger.
  • All your healing spells heals for 2% more, can be cast 1% faster and all buffs are 8% stronger.
  • All your healing spells heals for 3% more, can be cast 1.5% faster and all buffs are 12% stronger.
  • All your healing spells heals for 4% more, can be cast 2% faster and all buffs are 16% stronger.
  • All your healing spells heals for 5% more, can be cast 2.5% faster and all buffs are 20% stronger.
  • All your healing spells heals for 6% more, can be cast 3% faster and all buffs are 24% stronger.
  • All your healing spells heals for 7% more, can be cast 3.5% faster and all buffs are 28% stronger.
  • All your healing spells heals for 8% more, can be cast 4% faster and all buffs are 32% stronger.
  • All your healing spells heals for 9% more, can be cast 4.5% faster and all buffs are 36% stronger.
  • All your healing spells heals for 10% more, can be cast 5% faster and all buffs are 40% stronger.

Edited by Loyalty1, 08 September 2010 - 01:05 PM.

#3 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 08 September 2010 - 12:39 PM

Inquisitor

The second class that Radiants can choose, Inquisitors are more offensive than Divines. (Yes the class will still be able to heal, but you'll understand more below)

Background: The inquisition is another part of the Xenon order, it's shadow if you prefer. Where the priests and bishops take care of the woundeds and sing Xenovia's wisdom and salvation in front of the citizens, the Inquisitors are priest fanatics who torture and burn the heretics and monsters unfit to breath on the lands given by the Goddess.

-
Fanatism: After Lesser Party Heal, Moderate Party Heal or Moderate Heal is casted, increase all Electric damages and reduce all heals for 30 seconds. Passive spell. A double edged sword skill if you prefer... numbers can be twinked.. and yes, casting another of those 3 heals would refresh the duration of Fanatism. The goal is to make you choose if you want a more offensive or defensive character.
  • Increase all Electric damages by 5% and reduce all healing spells by 5% for 30 seconds.
  • Increase all Electric damages by 10% and reduce all healing spells by 10% for 30 seconds.
  • Increase all Electric damages by 15% and reduce all healing spells by 15% for 30 seconds.
  • Increase all Electric damages by 20% and reduce all healing spells by 20% for 30 seconds.
  • Increase all Electric damages by 25% and reduce all healing spells by 25% for 30 seconds.
  • Increase all Electric damages by 30% and reduce all healing spells by 30% for 30 seconds.
  • Increase all Electric damages by 35% and reduce all healing spells by 35% for 30 seconds.
  • Increase all Electric damages by 40% and reduce all healing spells by 40% for 30 seconds.
  • Increase all Electric damages by 45% and reduce all healing spells by 45% for 30 seconds.
  • Increase all Electric damages by 50% and reduce all healing spells by 50% for 30 seconds.
- Burn: A ray of Holy Fire (Electric spell) comes straight from Heaven to purge your target and also affect it with the ''Confusion'' debuff which slow all skills casting by 50% for 5 seconds. 1s cast time, 20 seconds cooldown, can crit. More skills points would increase the damage of the nuke and reduce the spell's cooldown a little.

- Interrogation: Stun the target for a set duration. Maximum range 10m, minimum range 5m. Basically a stun with very limited range to prevent another ''Ranged stuns opness''. More skills points would increase the % of success and maybe the damage if there's any with it...

Edited by Loyalty1, 08 September 2010 - 01:23 PM.

#4 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 08 September 2010 - 12:52 PM

I went crazy a little I think but it was fun. :p_devil:

#5 DanteLucian

DanteLucian

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 642 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 08 September 2010 - 01:25 PM

Berzerker 3rd Jobs

Fanatic:

A specialization in rage.

-Rage: a pasive skill that increase the character dmg by % depending on how much health he/she has lost, once he/she reaches 25% hp it will cancel the mana usage and become inmune to cc skills, will also noticeable change the way they look (to warn enemies), might hurt allies if they get too close.
Line of Sight: Pasive that will make the fanatic spot a weak point to bypass defense with any skill, up to 50% chance, doesn't work with auto attack.

Einherjar:

A specialization in fighting after the death.

-Last Breath: a pasive skill that allows the character to fight after being killed, the hp stops at 1 and the character cant recover hp, but the movement speed increases 10% and cant be hurt or affected by cc skills. The character will actually die (forced to respawn) once the effect is over, unless he/she is resurrected by salvation while having the buff without being in combat mode. Will also change drastically the way they look to warn other players.
Valkyrie: Summon a valkyrie to aid you, skill that can be casted during the last seconds of last breath, it will activate once last breath is over, automatically mark a close target and disable any way of defense, evasion and/or resistance. The effect is only lost upon death.

Pretty sure it was me who made that suggestion, hope you don't mind I changed it a bit.

Here's some for warlords:

Gladiator:
Aoe stuns mixed with longer aoe range, also a long range defense buffer.

Earthquake: Aoe stun that can hit up to 8 targets with a chance of stunning for 3 seconds, non target skill, 10m aoe range.
Steel Wheel: Aoe physical attack that can hit up to 8 targets in a 15m range, non target skill.
Hammer of God: Aoe physical attack that can hit up to 8 targets in a 20m range, target skill. The oponent in wich this skill is targeted, will get stunned for 3 seconds.
Block Radius: Long range party defense buff that also decreases damage taken by porcentage directly. (it will stack with current defense).

Hero:
Aoe fears with long range physical splash skills, also a hp buffer.

Scream of hell: Aoe fear that can affect up to 8 targets, the effect is not lost upon attack unless they are used by the character who casted it. Lasts up to 10 seconds. 10m aoe range, non target skill.
Sonic Boom Slash: kinda like the s1 skill, can be shot from 20m, except it has a splash effect that can hit up to 4 targets in a 10m range, 1 sec cast time, can be improved with dna. Bypasses defense.
Vitality: party buff that increases hp by porcentage at the cost of losing some physical strength (can be canceled). Buffs up to 20% more hp, when used in casters, it will reduce property dmg instead.
Ghost Strike: Long range physical skill that can be shot from 20m, splash effect that can hit up to 6 targets in a 10m range, whenever someone is hit by this skill it will go into fear effect for 3 seconds, the effect can be lost upon attack. 1.5 cast time, bypasses defense.

Edited by DanteLucian, 08 September 2010 - 06:22 PM.

#6 EphraimWitchwood

EphraimWitchwood

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 364 posts
  • LocationAt my computer. Like, all the time.

Posted 08 September 2010 - 03:38 PM

Commander (possibly and/or Protector) 3rd job: General

Background: Generals are High ranking members of the Turan military. They are hand picked from the best and are given special training in the use of heavy weapons and armor. Their Heavy Plate armor is thick enough to deflect even the mightiest of blows, and would crush lesser soldiers under its weight.

General: Grants use of 2H Swords, Axes, Bludgeons (all treated as 1H weapons by Generals), Lances (Weapons exclusive to Generals), Heavy Shields (new weapon that can be used at the same time as a 2H weapon by a General), and Heavy Plate Armor (which looks the part by covering every centimeter of skin and reducing movement speed, DEX, and possibly STR. Skills could include Heavy Shield Mastery, which increases defense and block rate when using a Heavy Shield, and Heavy Plate Mastery, which reduces the movement speed, DEX and STR penalties of using Heavy Plate.

Edited by EphraimWitchwood, 09 October 2010 - 04:00 PM.

#7 Syre

Syre

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1860 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 08 September 2010 - 04:20 PM

If they are to think of adding some things like this they should definitely include more hp in future armors, caster and melee

#8 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 05:01 AM

A few more...

Warlord 3rd Jobs

Demolisher:

A specialization in break the enemy lines.

-Widow Maker: ground aoe with 30m range and 10m radius. Once the ground circle is placed, the caster jump over that place and hit the ground, it stun all around for 3 secs and deal heavy dmg. The caster is inume to all cc while is in the air, jumping.

Destroyer (could be a Commander 3rd job too):

A specialization in long range melee skills.

-Beam of Destruction: a skill like Beam Slash but this one have 30m range and piercing dmg, 10 targets.

Avenger 3rd Jobs

Hell Bringer:

A specialization in long range aoes.

-Air Strike: ground aoe with 40m range and 10m radius. The caster launch missiles, 1 each 2 secs over 10 secs, that hit all in the area of effect. The caster cant move while the missles are going out.

Shadow Runner 3rd Jobs

Both win the ability of use Bows.

Archer:

A specialization in long range aoes.

-Black Rain: ground aoe with 50m range and 10m radius, only usable with bows. The caster launch a rain of arrows that hit all the targets in the area of effect. But have 50% of success in hit heach target, at the start, but the acc get better at higher lvls, near 100% at the end.

Tracker:

A specialization in track the targets.

-Arrow of Pain: it deal small dmg over a target but have a middle dmg dot that cast from 10 to 100 secs.
-Magic Arrow: self cast, throw an arrow that follow and hit the target marked with Arrow of Pain, no matter where it is (except in the safe zones).

#9 champy

champy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 09 September 2010 - 10:40 AM

Hey Nadesh, grats for ur post!!! i hope some developers will read it^^

could be much more fun with some more new skills...

quite all skills ideas look great and can increase the entertainment ;-)

only one more thing i was hoping is special not-fighting jobs... actually i thought there will be some in s2, like armor or weapon or jewel crafters, cookers, scroll makers... i thought that will come because of the stranges npc in cohen who should sell materials, but maybe they forgot it...

This job could be added in a new skill branch, with special skill points earned only by quests and craft success...

let's dream of a better virtual world ;-)

#10 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 11:06 AM

Yes, that kind of jobs could be nice too.

Besides of this 3rd jobs, i was thinking in new 1st and 2nd jobs: some of them are in some way, in this thread but others are totaly new ones.

#11 CarpD

CarpD

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1109 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 12:06 AM

I think the SR's 3rd job should be Sniper.

Druid's 3rd job should be Skin-walkers.

#12 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 02:55 AM

You mean something like be able to compy a selected mob? It could be cool. To copy a mob and the other mobs wont attack you unless you attack them first, and only the original copied mob can know who you really are: of course, if you kill it, nobody will know.

But, the quick bar would change when you transform and copy the mob skills too? or the shapeshifter would have skills of its own?

I imagine such skill in pvp:

Copy an enemy character. The enemy character dont know you are copying it, and in fact, that player see you how you really are (this way that player cant warn the others, or at least it will take it more time), but the others dont. At the eyes of the others, your character become exactly the same as the original, with the name and all, changed of color and all. The enemy team wouldnt be able to attack you unless you attack them, just like stealth.

nice :o

#13 champy

champy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 10:46 AM

if that's skill exist one day, i'll get a druid ;-)

#14 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 06:11 AM

only one more thing i was hoping is special not-fighting jobs... actually i thought there will be some in s2, like armor or weapon or jewel crafters, cookers, scroll makers... i thought that will come because of the stranges npc in cohen who should sell materials, but maybe they forgot it...

This job could be added in a new skill branch, with special skill points earned only by quests and craft success...

let's dream of a better virtual world ;-)

Yes, special jobs, could be nice, i remember someone posting some in the old forum:

NEW JOBS FOR REQUIEM CHANCE TO EARN LANT!
NEW JOBS,QUEST,DUNGEONS, AND STEALING!!

There could be also blacksmith jobs, but with the system we have, it probably would only increase the success, reduce the break, or the lant cost and xeon cost: things that we have with mall items, that is why i think it will be hard to implement it.

There could be a Craftmanship work, if they add a Crafting system.

Also an alchemist, if they add the posibility of mix mob drops (the mob buffs), like it was suggested here: Crafting or Concoction

Or a Tammer job, to be able to tame wild monsters and transform them in mounts: of course not all the monsters, but some. Those mounts could have faster speed than the quest ones but not as fast as the mall ones. And could last for 1, 3 or 7 days. Something like this was suggested in: The Nightmare Begins

Or a job to make better amounition and bombs. Add arrows for the xbows, and make all the ammo be able to be compoundable (or be able to be enchanted) with property elemental dmg xeons, or be able to be reinforced. Make them able to transform the ion energy in granades, with a big CD and not so high dmg but usefull for classes that dont have long range skills or have their skills in CD. And maybe be able to do mines, not as powerful as the Avenger ones but still: of course, shouldnt ignore defense or shouldnt have high dmg. Things like this where suggested in threads like Ammunition Hunter/Rogue and others.

#15 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 07:13 AM

Another Dominator 3rd Job:

Dominator 3rd Jobs

Torturer:

This idea comes from the old forum.

-Pet Explosion: the caster sacrifice the selected summon and make it explode to deal dmg to the enemies. It could be an aoe explosion.
-Bone Prision: Remember the Bone Doors in Ruin of Lament? and how hard they were to break? Well, this skill trap the enemies in a Prision made of bones. Summon a bone jail to sorround (ground aoe) the caster enemies. The jailed mobs/players can break the jail walls but isnt an easy task. Players/mobs can enter to the jail but can come out without break it. The caster and pets can go inside and outside at will. This idea comes from: Dominator: Skills Ideas

#16 Mortuus

Mortuus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1911 posts
  • LocationVoid
  • Server:None

Posted 14 September 2010 - 10:07 AM

I think the SR's 3rd job should be Sniper.

Druid's 3rd job should be Skin-walkers.

Sniper should be for ranger. With an additional 10m range passive -_- And maybe an improved version of escape, so when its used it increases def/resi of the sniper but reduces his damage.

Edited by Mortuus, 14 September 2010 - 10:10 AM.

#17 kmprins

kmprins

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 340 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 05:32 PM

saw nothing for a 3rd sin Job so ill add -_-

Shade: <--dagger, throwing knife class

Stealth mastery : (caps at lvl 5)
lvl 1: decrease 2 meters of any stealth detection
lvl 2: decrease 4 meters of any stealth detection
lvl 3: decrease 6 meters of any stealth detection
lvl 4: decrease 8 meters of any stealth detection
lvl 5: decrease 10 meters of any stealth detection

DNA (cap lvl 5 aswell)
for every 1 points into this DNA, that's 1 meter of decrease stealth detection

Life Steal:
20 second cool down
*used only in stealth*
gain % of life back after your damage

lvl 1: 5%
lvl 2: 7%
lvl 3: 9%
lvl 4: 11%
lvl 5: 13%

DNA 1% added per lvl increase and -2 second cool down

Nightmare: <-- dual sword, xbow
specializes in DoT

Eviscerate:
20 second cool down

lvl 1: +xxx dmg with 50 psn dmg over 10seconds
lvl 2: +xxx dmg with 75 psn dmg over 10seconds
lvl 3: +xxx dmg with 100 psn dmg over 10seconds
lvl 4: +xxx dmg with 125 psn dmg over 10seconds
lvl 5: +xxx dmg with 150 psn dmg over 10seconds

DNA:
increase length of eviscerate
lvl 1: +10 seconds, -2 second cool down
lvl 2: +15 seconds, -4 second cool doen
lvl 3: +20 seconds, -6 secnd cool down
lvl 4: +25 seconds, -8 second cool down
lvl 5: +30 seconds, -10 second cool down

Reapers Toll:
30 second cool down
% dmg to self and target

lvl 1: 10% target max HP, 5% dmg to self
lvl 2: 15% target max HP, 7% dmg to self
lvl 3: 20% target max HP, 9% dmg to self
lvl 4: 25%target max HP, 11% dmg to self
lvl 5: 30% target max HP, 13% dmg to self
( will bypass defense and mana shield as it effects life and not mana)
NO DNA

for those of u that might think this is an OP type skill, ill show u some basic numbers

lets say ur target had 5000 max HP and you are going to use a lvl 5 Reapers toll, that means you do 1500 dmg in total to your target and 195 dmg to yourself. The more HP the target has, the more dmg to them and yourself.

Edited by kmprins, 14 September 2010 - 10:41 PM.

#18 Confused

Confused

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2615 posts
  • Server:Lintra

Posted 15 September 2010 - 07:13 PM

I think 3rd job Tempests should be more specialized in strong single target skills cause they have none in 2nd job. And I think 3rd job Radiants should be able to do area resurrections.

BTW Dominator 3rd job!!!

Skills:

Racer Summons (Passive)

Cast Time: N/A Cool Down: N/A

All summoned pets move faster.

Level 1: 1% Level 2: 2% Level 3: 3% Level 4: 4% Level 5: 5%

Pet Skin (Targetted buff)

Cast Time: 1.5 sec Cool Down: 40.5 sec

Turn a friendly target into a pet-like creature, where damage is reflected by class.

Level 1: 10 seconds Level 2: 17 seconds Level 3: 25 seconds Level 4: 34 seconds Level 5: 44 seconds Level 6: 55 seconds Level 7: 90 seconds

Wholly Shift -_- (Targetted)

Cast Time: Instant Cool Down: 18 sec

Select a summoned pet and take HP from it for healing.

Level 1: 10% absorption of the remaining pet HP
Level 2: 19% absorption of the remaining pet HP
Level 3: 28% absorption of the remaining pet HP
Level 4: 37% absorption of the remaining pet HP
Level 5: 46% absorption of the remaining pet HP
Level 6: 55% absorption of the remaining pet HP
Level 7: 64% absorption of the remaining pet HP
Level 8: 73% absorption of the remaining pet HP
Level 9: 82% absorption of the remaining pet HP
Level 10: 99% absorption of the remaining pet HP

Extraterrestrial Technology (Self buff)

Cast time: Instant Cool Down: 90 sec Duration: 45 sec

Allows Ennon to shoot lasers and disable enemy movements.

Ennon attack speed: 1.0 sec Range: 25M (immobilizing) 40M (cast)

Level 1: Light damage 220, Immobilization chance (per hit) 0.2%
Level 2: Light damage 288, Immobilization chance (per hit) 0.4%
Level 3: Light damage 356, Immobilization chance (per hit) 0.6%
Level 4: Light damage 424, Immobilization chance (per hit) 0.8%
Level 5: Light damage 492, Immobilization chance (per hit) 1.0%
Level 6: Light damage 1192, Immobilization chance (per hit) 2.4%, Radius 4M (immobilizing effect)
Level 7: Light damage 1302, Immobilization chance (per hit) 2.8%, Radius 4.5M (immobilizing effect)
Level 8: Light damage 1412, Immobilization chance (per hit) 3.2%, Radius 5M (immobilizing effect)
Level 9: Light damage 1522, Immobilization chance (per hit) 3.6%, Radius 5.5M (immobilizing effect)
Level 10: Light damage 1882, Stun chance (per hit) 4.0%, Radius 8.5M (immobilizing effect + Light damage 492)

Ancient Curse (Targetted Debuff)

Cast time: Instant Cool down: 33 sec Duration: 20 sec

Allows Kazara to use forbidden magics and decreases a target's strength.

Level 1: target's defense and resistance down by 5%
Level 2: target's defense and resistance down by 10%, physical attack/magic attack down by 10%
Level 3: target's defense and resistance down by 15%, physical attack/magic attack down by 15%, max HP/MP down by 15%
Level 4: target's defense and resistance down by 20%, physical attack/magic attack down by 20%, max HP/MP down by 20%, physical/skill critical rate down by 50%
Level 5: target's defense and resistance down by 30%, physical attack/magic attack down by 30%, max HP/MP down by 50%, physical/skill critical rate down by 75%, STR/DEX/CON/INT/MND down to a level 10, attack speed to 3.0 sec, movement speed -50%, attack range -50%, DOT 112/2 sec for 10 sec, DOT 48/2 sec for 20 sec, DOT 16/2 sec for 60 sec, DOT 3/2 sec for 120 sec, being disabled as a healing target

#19 Confused

Confused

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2615 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 07:32 PM

Druid third job.

Rage of Lags

Increases network delay and screen lags on the whole map include yourself.

Language Specialist

Allows you to understand some foreign languages in chatbox. Works great in SvS.

Quick Retreat

A faster button for "exit" but instead it crashes your client.

Send a Ticket

Allows you to report a bug with this skill. Just type what the problem is and hit report.

Suspension

Locks your own character and lets you go out and have a life.

Edited by Confused, 15 September 2010 - 07:36 PM.

#20 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 15 September 2010 - 11:55 PM

And I think 3rd job Radiants should be able to do area resurrections.

Just so people can lose more exp by not using aeds? -_-

#21 Confused

Confused

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2615 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 11:56 PM

So they could stop using AEDs in SvS / FOC!

#22 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 02:36 AM

I think 3rd job Tempests should be more specialized in strong single target skills cause they have none in 2nd job. And I think 3rd job Radiants should be able to do area resurrections.

About Radiants: yes, it could be great if they have that skill. 30m range, aoe without the need of target (like heals) and res a max of eight targets that have the red hand rised.

About Tempests: dont know, Tempests arnt suposed to be focused in 1vs1 magic attacks, if they use mostly bolts in pvp is only because the pvp have a lot of issues.

Language Specialist

Allows you to understand some foreign languages in chatbox. Works great in SvS.

Well, it could be nice to decode the enemy symbols: if we had a pvp map with more strategy, could be a siege map, a skill like this could be useful. Add to this one the "Skin-walkers" skill and you will get a supper spy.

#23 Overlord

Overlord

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 399 posts
  • LocationTransylvania

Posted 16 September 2010 - 07:39 AM

I like the idea of this thread. I'm a realist and know it's not going to happen, but it's super fun to share ideas so here goes -_-:

Dominator 3d Jobs:

Hellspawn: Dominators that decided to sell their souls to the ancient Nach Demons in exchange for power.

Because this specialization is extremely powerful it'll only get 1 skill.

Demonic contract: Sacrifice your summons as well as deplete you're mana pool in exchange of a powerful Avatar of one of the ancient nach Demons. There are 3 Avatars in total.

The 3 Avatars are as follows:

Fire Demon: A demon that specializes on Hellfire magics.

Shadow beast: A creature made out of pure darkness. It specializes on curses and inflicting dread in enemies.

Soul eater: An ancient spirit that focuses on stealing health and mana. The Hp and MP stolen are given to the caster and all the surrounding allies depending on who needs it most.

You can choose which Avatar to summon, however you will not be able to summon any other pets during the time the Avatar is alive. Also you're mana will be depleted completely and it won't replenish until the Avatar dies.

lvl 1: 10 sec cast time. 2 min duration. 6 min cool down
lvl 2: 10 sec cast time. 4 min duration. 6 min cool down
lvl 3: Instant cast time. 6 min duration. 4 min cool down

Note: the Avatar can't be killed but the caster can -_-

Desecrator: Dominators that have no respect for the dead. Every fallen foe gives them the chance to do something twisted and profane that can shock, paralyze or instantly kill enemies.

Desecrators get 3 skills.

(Passive) Raise the dead: whenever one of the original pets dies, instead of vanishing they burst open and 1 random undead creature forms from the pieces. This also works in PvP when a player dies within 5 meters of the Desecrator; the enemy dies and before he respawns a random baddie emerges from his corpse.

lvl1: Raised creature duration: 2 min
lvl2: Raised creature duration: 4 min
lvl3: Raised creature duration: 6 min

Raised creatures' stats are based upon the ones of the enemy it came from.

Corpse explosion: Curse an enemy and upon his death he explodes damaging nearby enemies as well.

lvl 1: 10 sec casting time. Damage: 25% of target's total HP. 1min CD
lvl 2: 10 sec casting time. Damage: 35% of target's total HP. 1min CD
lvl 3: 10 sec casting time. Damage: 45% of target's total HP. 1min CD
lvl 4: 10 sec casting time. damage: 60% of target's total HP. 1 min CD

Vision of death: Curse an enemy with visions of his own death. Sacrifice a pet and use it's soul to curse an enemy. The curse can do one of the following: Upon seeing their doomed future the enemies can randomly become stunned, run in fear, or instantly die form the shock.

lvl 1: Instant cast time. 20% chance of 3 sec stun/20% chance of 5 sec fear with a dot damage (could be same as shape of fear lvl 5 let's say)/5% chance of instant death. 1 min CD
lvl 2: Instant casting time. 15% chance 5 sec stun/ 15% chance of 10 sec fear with a dot damage (could be same as shape of fear lvl 5 let's say)/ 5% chance of instant death. 1 min CD
lvl 3: Instant casting time. 5% chance of 10 sec stun/ 10% chance of 15 seconds fear with a dot damage (could be same as shape of fear lvl 5 let's say)/ 15% chance of instant death. 1 min CD

The numbers are just to give an idea, they can be tweaked. more will come soon. need to think of some cool ones :(

Edited by Overlord, 16 September 2010 - 08:11 AM.

#24 Ninnghizhidda

Ninnghizhidda

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1903 posts
  • LocationAthens, Hellas
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 24 September 2010 - 01:57 AM

Commander 3rd job:

Field Marshal
Elite high-rank knight, frontline trooper, inspiring and leading the army / party into battle and victory.

Advanced 1-handed Weapon Mastery

An advanced version of the known Commander skill resulting in better damage potential. Up to 5 levels of advancement, depending on how many more levels will be available. The relevant DNA could also become available

Lance of Vengeance
An advanced version of Beam Slash. Again, it will ignore target's defence and strike with devastating force. Additional damage starting at 1000 and progressing with level. The Lance will not only penetrate the target but also inflict a proportion of splash damage to nearby enemies, say within a 5m radius. 5 levels in total. Casting time similar to Beam Slash, but much longer cooldown, something like 60 seconds.

Aura of Courage
And, yes, here it is. Adamant Mind for the Marshal and the party / allies. Affecting 8 targets in total and granting the well known immunities, depending on level. Long cooldown, maybe starting at 90 seconds. The duration of the skill will be far less than the original Adamant Mind, obviously due to the potency of the skill. Not more than 25-30 seconds at the highest level.

Shield Flurry
An advanced form of Shield Strike. The Marshal is now able to swing the shield in a wide arc, not only striking the target but also nearby enemies. 5 seconds stun on target + increased damage, when the skill successfully connects. Nearby enemies, within a small radius, have a chance to be also stunned for a lesser duration (3 seconds) and receive a percentage of damage too. Can affect 4 enemies in total.

#25 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 08:04 AM

Tempest 3rd Jobs

Channeler:

Call the power of the storm to unleash it over its enemies.

-Lightning Call:similar to Elec Twister. The caster call the power of the storm, and a big lightning fall over the caster and the caster release its power to hit all around the caster. Self target, 30m radius, 10 targets, 2 secs casting time, 1 min CD.

Avenger 3rd Jobs

For this 3rd jobs, they should add the skill "Rise Monster" that i suggested in Pet system changes: this skill would let the Avenger to re-summon he same captured monster after it dies.

Tammer:

A specialization in train captured monsters to make them strongger.

-Tame Mastery (Resistances): it increase the captured monster's property magic resistances.

-Tame Mastery (Defense): increase the captured monster's short and long range defense.

-Tame Mastery (Healt): increase the monster's max healt points.

Bomber:

A specialization in explisives.

-Alive Bomb: the caster sacrifice the captured monster and make it explode to deal aoe dmg to the enemies. The explosion should deal more dmg than the Torturer's Pet Explosion skill.

-Last Word: it make the character explode and dmg 10 targets in a 10m radius. This is a last chance skill: the caster die when cast it. (A similar skill was suggested in Physical Upgrades

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users