Logging in issues - Page 6 - Ragnarok subforum archives - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Logging in issues

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
232 replies to this topic

#126 Aishu

Aishu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 437 posts
  • LocationPayon
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal: Chaos

Posted 25 February 2012 - 07:15 PM

WoE on ymir right now, my 2 alt accounts (not vip) got disconnected as well as my vip account. your servers are messed up. fix it.

Heim said woe is closed til 30 after, if they can even get it fixed...

#127 Minchi

Minchi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 582 posts
  • Server:CHAOS BRUH!!!

Posted 25 February 2012 - 07:21 PM

I was logged on while you reset the maps. then got dc/ed :P

#128 dontleaveme

dontleaveme

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 353 posts
  • LocationSC, USA

Posted 25 February 2012 - 07:21 PM

It's been like this for the last six weeks or more. While things have been a little quieter on the DDoS front for the last week or so, this has been happening constantly. They knock out the login, which makes the payment server also fall over. The last time it was this bad, a couple of week ago, they seemed to put in a bit of a 'band-aid' fix that if the payment server was knocked out, instead of getting the "Out of paid playing time" message and being DC'd, you would just lose your VIP bonus in game and not be booted (which still sucked if you were in the middle of a TI on a battle manual, then being unable to TI as a VIP). I guess as they thought the DDoS attack had gone away, they had reverted things to how they were (hence getting the out of paid playing time message again)

I actually let my VIP expire a couple of days ago (instead of renewing for another three months) - knowing that after the last 6 weeks or so, that nothing had been fixed (and no comment has been made regarding any compensation for the last month and half of lost VIP) that its just a waste of money at them moment. Case proved today.

Yea, I've gone from buying 3months of VIP on both of my mains to only getting 1 month on my female account because it has the main char I'm leveling on it. I'll start keeping both accounts VIP and buying VIP in "bulk" again after the servers stay up with limited problems for a few weeks to a month depending on how quickly problems are fixed if any arise and if VIP time compensation is made. I say anyone that has spend over $20 on WPE should get free 1 month VIP on all linked accounts :P

Or more realistically anyone that has purchased VIP within the last two months get a month of VIP added. I'd be fine with that :>

Edited by dontleaveme, 25 February 2012 - 07:23 PM.

#129 falkenjeff

falkenjeff

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 448 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada
  • Server:"Valkyrie, prepared."

Posted 25 February 2012 - 07:22 PM

I just bought VIP status and want to train my level 1 novice, but I'm not going to complain with some sort of entitlement attitude like some of the people here. VIP is pocket change... Hope it's fixed soon :P. Keep up the good work.

#130 Dawnforge

Dawnforge

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 07:23 PM

It's been like this for the last six weeks or more. While things have been a little quieter on the DDoS front for the last week or so, this has been happening constantly. They knock out the login, which makes the payment server also fall over. The last time it was this bad, a couple of week ago, they seemed to put in a bit of a 'band-aid' fix that if the payment server was knocked out, instead of getting the "Out of paid playing time" message and being DC'd, you would just lose your VIP bonus in game and not be booted (which still sucked if you were in the middle of a TI on a battle manual, then being unable to TI as a VIP). I guess as they thought the DDoS attack had gone away, they had reverted things to how they were (hence getting the out of paid playing time message again)

I actually let my VIP expire a couple of days ago (instead of renewing for another three months) - knowing that after the last 6 weeks or so, that nothing had been fixed (and no comment has been made regarding any compensation for the last month and half of lost VIP) that its just a waste of money at them moment. Case proved today.

Its not sounding like a ddos attack tho, if it was a ddos attack then things would either been slowed down to a crawl, or unavailable to everyone.

You said 6 weeks eh? Then 6 weeks ago when the first report of the issue started needs to be looked at. Whatever was changed at that time did something to cause the issue up to now. There is no reason for a hacker, or even just a board-_- for that matter, to keep an assault up for this long.

Im still holding onto my theory that someone just botched a line of code somewhere.
Anyone thats worked with scrips before knows how much of a headache they can be, and just how unpredictable they may seem as well.

#131 WinterGirl

WinterGirl

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 339 posts
  • Locationbelow the cherry blossom tree c:
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 25 February 2012 - 07:24 PM

still can't log in .. @admins what's the status? Admin: :V NO I'LL FIX THIS NEXT YEAR :V thank you for paying for your VIP :V WE INTENTIONALLY MADE YOUR VIP "EXPIRED" SO CAN'T HELP U THERE BUD :V at least WE got our money :V woot~

#132 Redeem

Redeem

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 07:24 PM

Can we get an update on where the progress is? We like to be informed of problems :P

#133 dontleaveme

dontleaveme

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 353 posts
  • LocationSC, USA

Posted 25 February 2012 - 07:25 PM

I just bought VIP status and want to train my level 1 novice, but I'm not going to complain with some sort of entitlement attitude like some of the people here. VIP is pocket change... Hope it's fixed soon :P. Keep up the good work.

VIP might be pocket change to you, but to someone like me VIP for two accounts is a nice chunk of money. I don't HAVE to get VIP, but I choose to lose out on a few things in exchange.

#134 manyrabidrats

manyrabidrats

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • Locationusa, central time
  • Server:valkyrie

Posted 25 February 2012 - 07:25 PM

server seems back but my vip account STILL WONT LOG ON!!!

#135 dontleaveme

dontleaveme

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 353 posts
  • LocationSC, USA

Posted 25 February 2012 - 07:26 PM

I'm now able to log in on my VIP account.

#136 Armagh

Armagh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 25 February 2012 - 07:26 PM

1) I got disconnected while leveling at pay_fild10.
2) thereafter tried to log in for over 2 hours+ but still unsuccessful.
3) I reached the sever selection page, selected Valkyrie open server.
4) Thereafter "Failed to connect server" notice appeared, next came "You are out of available paid playing time. Game will be shut down automatically" notice appeared.

Wonderful! Why had I bothered to upgrade my account to VIP status... z z z z z

Edited by Armagh, 25 February 2012 - 07:35 PM.

#137 Minchi

Minchi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 582 posts
  • Server:CHAOS BRUH!!!

Posted 25 February 2012 - 07:27 PM

back in and i have vip.....or i better -____

#138 ChrisWintermoon

ChrisWintermoon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 606 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Ymir (VIP)

Its not sounding like a ddos attack tho, if it was a ddos attack then things would either been slowed down to a crawl, or unavailable to everyone.

You said 6 weeks eh? Then 6 weeks ago when the first report of the issue started needs to be looked at. Whatever was changed at that time did something to cause the issue up to now. There is no reason for a hacker, or even just a board-_- for that matter, to keep an assault up for this long.

Im still holding onto my theory that someone just botched a line of code somewhere.
Anyone thats worked with scrips before knows how much of a headache they can be, and just how unpredictable they may seem as well.

GM's tried to fix stuff that was never broken to start with.

In your requested case:

-> Event WoE's
-> Change of WoE Times and therefor making WoE sucking for people from Europe

#139 TheFury

TheFury

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 467 posts
  • Server:chaos

iro is like a abusive relationship

#140 MiAmoreCadenza

MiAmoreCadenza

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts
  • LocationBelfast, UK
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 25 February 2012 - 07:28 PM

I still can't get on and I'm VIP and I'm from Europe so it's 3am here. I stayed up for Woe =_=

Oh and I'm still getting the out of pay time error.

Edited by RainbowDash2011, 25 February 2012 - 07:29 PM.

#141 GIGEO

GIGEO

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 07:29 PM

same problem as before, something about out of game time.

#142 ArcNinja

ArcNinja

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationColorado
  • Server:Ygg

Posted 25 February 2012 - 07:29 PM

still not able to connect and still getting disconnected/ out of paid time errors

#143 GIGEO

GIGEO

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 07:30 PM

Are we getting compensated somehow for all the hair I pulled outta my head?

#144 robsilva

robsilva

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 07:30 PM

Gee, still login out with non vips... but my VIP is ruined!

#145 Eaudaemon

Eaudaemon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 07:31 PM

Posted Image

still having this problem...

#146 Zinja

Zinja

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2348 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 25 February 2012 - 07:32 PM

o.o got in.

#147 Armagh

Armagh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 25 February 2012 - 07:33 PM

Some of you can log on... great! Enjoy your game. :P
Nothing has improved on my account... still can't log on. :D

#148 neobusy

neobusy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 07:35 PM

Good thing the game is free to play, otherwise the servers would be empty by now. I pitty everyone who paid for this.

#149 Darlith

Darlith

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 07:35 PM

Nope my one account is still DOA and so is the GF's. Oh well...

#150 Matsunoki

Matsunoki

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 07:37 PM

I can log into my non-vip, but can't log into my vip acc.
:P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users