Nightmare Accessory Guide - Page 3 - Game Resources - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Nightmare Accessory Guide

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
194 replies to this topic

#51 xX0ptiMusPrimeXx

xX0ptiMusPrimeXx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 622 posts
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Tifrii

Posted 19 March 2012 - 11:32 AM

all we need is love )

#52 JuggaloNaztik

JuggaloNaztik

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 165 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Quit

Posted 19 March 2012 - 12:30 PM

lol you guys QQ and do realize that 90% of your QQing goes unheard

#53 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:♪ ♥ ♪

Posted 19 March 2012 - 12:38 PM

Why are you guys acting so surprised?

We told you it would happen.

We-told-you.

And really, not many will quit. All the mall whores like kira will jump of joy actually and will keep spending thousands and thousands and thousands.

Enjoy the new content. :P

#54 Lyess

Lyess

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 322 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 01:42 PM

era of 50k hp toons will start soon.

#55 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:♪ ♥ ♪

Posted 19 March 2012 - 01:47 PM

Yes you're totally right, Queen Loy.

<3

o.o

#56 detestthehero

detestthehero

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 119 posts
  • Server:the empty one

Posted 19 March 2012 - 01:57 PM

noobs , my priest had about 8x k already and was bad equip'd

Posted Image

that the best you can do?

#57 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts
  • Server:TERA

Posted 19 March 2012 - 02:15 PM

that the best you can do?

no

want more ?

#58 CybeLove

CybeLove

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 204 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 02:47 PM

well everithing they did till now shows they wana squeze as much money as they can from game in a short time no long time plan or something to show that they think of that so most likeli this game will close his servers sooner or later (look at sea and korean one) better start looking for a new game guys lots of better ones my advice look for a game that dont have mall

#59 Yoshikage

Yoshikage

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 820 posts
  • LocationCollecting nail clippings
  • Server:AFK PK

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:58 PM

well everithing they did till now shows they wana squeze as much money as they can from game in a short time no long time plan or something to show that they think of that so most likeli this game will close his servers sooner or later (look at sea and korean one) better start looking for a new game guys lots of better ones my advice look for a game that dont have mall

Please, I beg of you, use spell check. Reading your posts is like traveling through a sea of old pudding. It hurts and stains my pants when I try.

#60 Plato

Plato

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:39 PM

Why are you guys acting so surprised?

We told you it would happen.

We-told-you.

And really, not many will quit. All the mall whores like kira will jump of joy actually and will keep spending thousands and thousands and thousands.

Enjoy the new content. :P

u are just byproduct of mall whores D:

+1
what they are developing is ways to squeeze money from players xd

#61 Alexx1412

Alexx1412

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1115 posts
  • LocationMéxico
  • Server:PKing at Ancient Temple

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:01 PM

Please, I beg of you, use spell check. Reading your posts is like traveling through a sea of old pudding. It hurts and stains my pants when I try.

xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

#62 Sasuke21

Sasuke21

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4248 posts
  • LocationRomania
  • Server:AionEU/Nexus

Posted 19 March 2012 - 11:05 PM

still no answer from gms....

#63 Sakana

Sakana

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2034 posts
  • LocationCenter of Gravity
  • Server:Jericho

Posted 19 March 2012 - 11:26 PM

still no answer from gms....

was there a question that i missed?

we're currently discussing with the devs and RU partner in attempts to prevent the +40

this won't be patched in until 3/28, so we have time, we have forwarded the negative feedback to the developers for consideration.

it was originally intended to change all items, but we had cut it down to just these new items to be +40, and seeing the reaction, we are working to prevent the +40 on these items.

#64 Sasuke21

Sasuke21

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4248 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 19 March 2012 - 11:36 PM

u saw our feedback... make end game items +10-15 max,people will use anyway mall for getting there, but u would make the comunity happyer....and after all these years of playing i think they should damn listen to us too....

#65 exilehunter

exilehunter

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2101 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 19 March 2012 - 11:39 PM

Hopefully they listen. Question is why would +40 ever be considered a positive change for the player base? We constantly ask for player balance between cashed up players and non and dev s ignore it and go down the same path.

#66 Nerthu

Nerthu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1041 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 19 March 2012 - 11:48 PM

was there a question that i missed?

we're currently discussing with the devs and RU partner in attempts to prevent the +40

this won't be patched in until 3/28, so we have time, we have forwarded the negative feedback to the developers for consideration.

it was originally intended to change all items, but we had cut it down to just these new items to be +40, and seeing the reaction, we are working to prevent the +40 on these items.

after so long time with just itemmall based changes its time to delivery someting. since long time we need just to spend more money for the same game with some recycled parts.
normale way is: new content = new money. not same content/game = more money.
the most ppl here havent a prob to spend money. bud not this much for no content.

as excample. a p2p game cost max. 20 dollars in month. for requiem is it 80 dollar for one good part. so we can play 4 month a p2p game

Edited by Nerthu, 19 March 2012 - 11:50 PM.

#67 Blackdream

Blackdream

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 11:59 PM

I think that +40 might be good idea for those items or even for all items BUT only if they would change chances on reinforcing.
The chance to reinf items is way too low and even with 30% bonus event you can make 85 items to +5 without breaking them.
Lets think that item max reinf would be +40. and reinf lvl 1-10 wouldn't have any chance to break or go down on reinf lvl if fail.
lvl 10-20 would have a small chance to go down if fail but still not to break.
and also the success rate wouldnt go down so fast. for example with reinf +30% bonus you should be able to make +20 items easily without any mall items.
Now everyone would have better gear and everyone would be happier and that would still leave 20 reinf lvls to have chance to lose the items and and ppl would have to use mall points. That should keep gravity happy also?
This system would also increase the need for xeons---> ppl will have to spent more time getting xeons

Edited by Blackdream, 20 March 2012 - 12:02 AM.

#68 Agamotto

Agamotto

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1204 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 12:08 AM

Hopefully they listen. Question is why would +40 ever be considered a positive change for the player base? We constantly ask for player balance between cashed up players and non and dev s ignore it and go down the same path.

because they can't come up with any real new content XD

People who are full +30 8/8 got nothing else to do, Korean devs think getting extra 10 steps on everything will pre-occupy them for a few more months again while they try to finish up real new content(if there is any...)

#69 Sasuke21

Sasuke21

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4248 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 20 March 2012 - 12:35 AM

i dont think people who are 30 8/8 willl spend more mall to +40 honestly...for what cupple stats to have a bit +ssed, end game items should be op stats from +0 and +10-15 stages max.

#70 Agamotto

Agamotto

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1204 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 01:16 AM

i dont think people who are 30 8/8 willl spend more mall to +40 honestly...for what cupple stats to have a bit +ssed, end game items should be op stats from +0 and +10-15 stages max.

well you're obviously not a Korean dev :p_err:

#71 Chakuza

Chakuza

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1564 posts
  • Locationin your nightmares...

Posted 20 March 2012 - 01:22 AM

lol i bet their gonna put +40 in anyway coz u kno gravity doesnt give a-_-

#72 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 20 March 2012 - 02:01 AM

it was originally intended to change all items

niqqa please...

#73 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 05:52 AM

If they dont make it +30 max, at least make the first 10 plusses to have 100% success.

As i see it, the way to rise the cap of the reinforce, for all items, could be done only if the success or the bonuses are changed:

-Success: if from +1 to +10 the chance is 100%, like was mentioned above, then the chance from +11 to +15 could fall a lot and at +15 stay with the chance it currently have. This way the players could make items from 0 to 10 without mall, the pay ones would still have a big adventage and gravity wouldnt lose money, since people still would need to spend money from +13-14 to +40, which are 26-27 plusses (more than the ones we must pay atm). In fact, they could make it to +10 with 100% chance, from +11 to +14 slowly go down and from +15 to +30 with the chance it have now, and keep with the same chance to +40, and get the same or more money than they get now.

-Bonuses: the other way would be nerf the bonuses in the following way: until +10, the items would give the bonuses as it is now, from +11 to +20, would give a 50% of the bonus they give now, from +21 to +30, would give 25%, and from +31 to +40, would give 10%-15% of the bonus.

#74 Mortuus

Mortuus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1911 posts
  • LocationVoid
  • Server:None

Posted 20 March 2012 - 06:35 AM

If they dont make it +30 max, at least make the first 10 plusses to have 100% success.

-Success: if from +1 to +10 the chance is 100%, like was mentioned above, then the chance from +11 to +15 could fall a lot and at +15 stay with the chance it currently have. This way the players could make items from 0 to 10 without mall, the pay ones would still have a big adventage and gravity wouldnt lose money, since people still would need to spend money from +13-14 to +40, which are 26-27 plusses (more than the ones we must pay atm). In fact, they could make it to +10 with 100% chance, from +11 to +14 slowly go down and from +15 to +30 with the chance it have now, and keep with the same chance to +40, and get the same or more money than they get now.

Let's see.

You have to spend basic xeons and lant to get the items to +10 which will then be the same as having a +0 item compared to a +30 item. Additionally the chances to get to +20 are lower than getting to +10 at the moment.

Nope, doesn't sound like a solution to me. Put them to +30 and leave all items on +30.

#75 nippleripper

nippleripper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 06:45 AM

or better yet, completely phase out existing items and make new items that are 5 times better with max reinforceable stages set at +10.

but no, that will upset some people.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users