Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1177 posts
  • LocationSingapore
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis, Leo

Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:49 AM

LOL +1.

I like how not even a week ago, draco members were crying about some guy AoEing on the Gate crashers and insulting each other both on forums and in-game.

"Nicer server" my butt. People are people. Draco is nicer because the noobs who joined Draconis first didn't know Leonis is the main server.

And whether or not it is Draconis or Leonis, ROSE Online has always been like this. Even in iROSE people had to compete with total asses, scammers, hackers, etc.

Draconis isn't a paradise island. It's a deserted town.

Leonis doesn't need to scream Leo Pride or anything, since we knew from the beginning, we'd survive.

Lmao, I think you need to be chill, I only mentioned that at least in draconis, no one is doing the spawn killing like those players shown in the video, at least not chasing all the way until killed or even stationed in the respawn area with full buffs and kill those not buffed after respawn, do I say draconis's pride or anything? Or maybe my English is too bad until you cannot understand anything I wrote, if it's because of that, my bad! So let's go chilling out in the club, it's Friday night, lady's night, and it's always be a good night here!

#77 Kermaperuna

Kermaperuna

Scout Representative

• Members
  • 1073 posts
  • LocationFinland
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:53 AM

There's no proper spawn killing in Draco because you only have one a game a week.

Edited by Kermaperuna, 04 May 2012 - 05:53 AM.

#78 solovenomore

solovenomore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1177 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:54 AM

In addition, be it which server are you in, they are no such things as noobs in the game, at least for me, I got every buff sets and gears for every chars I owned, even though I think I am just a so so player in the game, but I still own almost the same thing as old players except faith items, and zullies are easy to make for new players, that's why game is going to fade away very fast except got new blood injected into the game!

#79 solovenomore

solovenomore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1177 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:55 AM

There's no proper spawn killing in Draco because you only have one a game a week.

Sorry, you are not correct, at least for me, I can have at least 10 games per day if I want to play!

#80 Dusk1PS

Dusk1PS

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1355 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 04 May 2012 - 06:22 AM

Lmao, I think you need to be chill, I only mentioned that at least in draconis, no one is doing the spawn killing like those players shown in the video, at least not chasing all the way until killed or even stationed in the respawn area with full buffs and kill those not buffed after respawn, do I say draconis's pride or anything? Or maybe my English is too bad until you cannot understand anything I wrote, if it's because of that, my bad! So let's go chilling out in the club, it's Friday night, lady's night, and it's always be a good night here!

If you thought I was angry, maybe you didn't understand my english very well?

By stating that Draconis is "more chill" than Leonis in this mindset is basically saying "Draconis is nicer than Leonis", which is untrue.

As I stated, the mindset between Leo and Draconis are the same. People are people. There are jerks on both servers. Example is the whole Gate crashers forum debate with draco members arguing, bickering, and fighting.

People on Draconis are more "chill" about it because they have less people + many(not all) are beginners(noobs) who joined ROSE Online without knowing Leonis is the main server. Leonis is the more populated/competitve server since the veterans are on this server. Draconis is the "get-away" vacation of the Leonis server.

Maybe I should start up a whole new Draconis character and start spawn-killing endlessly, so you'll say Leonis is the nicer server?

#81 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.
  • Server:Currently unknown

Posted 04 May 2012 - 06:29 AM

I'm a draco player, and yes I have took a bit part in the gate crasher arguing. I indeed think there is no difference in leo and draco (I even started a character in leo, but lately I haven't went there because I'm too lazy to get it geared up for competition).
Draconis isn't really that much less competitive though. You can see several clans killing eachother off in tg daily.
It is a fact that there are more new players, but there's also a fair share of veterans. It only looks like the amount of veterans is low when you compare it to leo, which has more players.
And Leo (though less than draco) has its share of new players as well, as I said I have a character there and I've seen them walking around.

Hence I say, there is no big difference between the two.

#82 Kermaperuna

Kermaperuna

Scout Representative

• Members
  • 1073 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 04 May 2012 - 06:46 AM

I was actually thinking of rolling a character on Draco just to demonstrate the art of spawn killing.

#83 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.

Posted 04 May 2012 - 06:54 AM

It does get done there, just everything happens less than on leo, because of the smaller population.
Hence, making people think draco is a nicer place, which isn't true at all.

#84 Lybis

Lybis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationFloating Around Somewhere!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 10:57 AM

A problem I just came across with one of the games was that when I joined the que I got accepted for a game instantly but you still had to wait for the remaining people to join.. Meaning I could join and accept the game... go afk for 10min and come back to see the game is almost over because I would of been teleported into the game. From looking at the game I just did there was at least 2 people not even there but teleported into the game anyway :s

To better explain myself
Posted Image

So you join the que from the UI screen and as soon as I click it I get into a game,

Posted Image

Posted Image

I could then go well there's still quite a few people to go i'll go make a drink of something...

While your gone if the game actually starts then you will automatically be transported there meaning now that team has got an afk player.

Why does it come up with join game way before the game actually starts.. shouldn't that come up just before your transported into the game or at least a second warning advising you are you sure you want to be transported to the waiting area... at least then if all people don't accept you can then be put back into the que and actually start the game with a full group...

Edited by Lybis, 04 May 2012 - 11:25 AM.

#85 solovenomore

solovenomore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1177 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 04 May 2012 - 04:18 PM

I was actually thinking of rolling a character on Draco just to demonstrate the art of spawn killing.

I think if you want to do some spawn killing in draconis, that's impossible and you will be doing alone against 15 people, because most of time your team mates will ask you to regroup in the crystal area as a defender to prepare for another wave of attacks, however that is based on my experience so far, and at least for those games I joined!

#86 MrFantasmo

MrFantasmo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 631 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 04:27 PM

I have to disagree that draconis people are nicer than leo, since I have joined Leonis the people have been MUCH nicer than on draconis

#87 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.

Posted 04 May 2012 - 04:29 PM

While I don't mean to be offensive, but you were quite the prick on draco lol, a lot of people just couldn't stand you.

#88 MrFantasmo

MrFantasmo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 631 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 04:31 PM

While I don't mean to be offensive, but you were quite the prick on draco lol, a lot of people just couldn't stand you.

Lol remember when you used to spawn kill me? Also there were many other pricks aswell

Edited by MrFantasmo, 04 May 2012 - 04:32 PM.

#89 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.

Posted 04 May 2012 - 04:32 PM

Well you did cause me quite the trouble back when you were one of my deputies.
And I for one never said draco is nicer.

#90 solovenomore

solovenomore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1177 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 04 May 2012 - 04:45 PM

Chill, it's just my opinion and it doesn't stand for everyone!

#91 NamirBarades

NamirBarades

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:23 PM

I could then go well there's still quite a few people to go i'll go make a drink of something...

While your gone if the game actually starts then you will automatically be transported there meaning now that team has got an afk player.

Why does it come up with join game way before the game actually starts.. shouldn't that come up just before your transported into the game or at least a second warning advising you are you sure you want to be transported to the waiting area... at least then if all people don't accept you can then be put back into the que and actually start the game with a full group...

I actually did this the other morning.. I accepted to start a game..over thirty minutes went by..Forgot about it when I left for work--When I got home..Ive got the results screen up...half of my party must have been afk because there were a lot of 0 points.. and I got spawn raped like 11 times or something like that--lol..

Honestly, waiting is going to be a problem either way.. People dont want to sit and wait..so when no one comes they afk and forget about it.. Senerio one its like it is now..they get stuck waiting for teams to fill up..afk..or need to leave..forget about it..and team is afk..

on the flip side..if it was an automatic game..it would have to wait for it to have enough people in the queue..and it might be worse trying to wait...people leave the queue all the time after having to wait too long. Either way Its playing the waiting game--almost missed a game because I was going to post this and then go to bed..Luckily it finally started. I hear its the first one in hours.. on a friday night. :[

#92 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.

Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:26 PM

Yeah, there's quite some people that go afk or brb when they're signed up. The only game in draco we started today was horrid. 3/4th of the defenders was afk, including the two clerics we had.
Then there come the attackers, with 12, three clerics, all buffed up..

#93 solovenomore

solovenomore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1177 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:30 PM

Yeah, there's quite some people that go afk or brb when they're signed up. The only game in draco we started today was horrid. 3/4th of the defenders was afk, including the two clerics we had.
Then there come the attackers, with 12, three clerics, all buffed up..

Confirm lose the game, that's irresponsible to join the game and afk, got any spawn killing activities? :-)

#94 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.

Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:31 PM

Lol, can't blame the attackers for spawn killing the defenders on that one. Was one of the defenders though, it's really not a sight you want to see. Massive slaughter.

#95 solovenomore

solovenomore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1177 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:47 PM

Lol, can't blame the attackers for spawn killing the defenders on that one. Was one of the defenders though, it's really not a sight you want to see. Massive slaughter.

Been an attacker attacking a defender with clerics afk the whole day, same thing, it's a slaughter action until the 3rd crystal, and the game ends very fast!

#96 solovenomore

solovenomore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1177 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:52 PM

Same happened when we are attacking without clerics, but we won in the end without buffs, we have been in same situation at first crystal, but because defenders wanna extend the time, so we destroyed first 2 crystals at ease and we made it for the destroying of 3rd crystal too when the cleric shrug joined into our attacker side!

#97 Lybis

Lybis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationFloating Around Somewhere!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 03:05 AM

I actually did this the other morning.. I accepted to start a game..over thirty minutes went by..Forgot about it when I left for work--When I got home..Ive got the results screen up...half of my party must have been afk because there were a lot of 0 points.. and I got spawn raped like 11 times or something like that--lol..

Honestly, waiting is going to be a problem either way.. People dont want to sit and wait..so when no one comes they afk and forget about it.. Senerio one its like it is now..they get stuck waiting for teams to fill up..afk..or need to leave..forget about it..and team is afk..

on the flip side..if it was an automatic game..it would have to wait for it to have enough people in the queue..and it might be worse trying to wait...people leave the queue all the time after having to wait too long. Either way Its playing the waiting game--almost missed a game because I was going to post this and then go to bed..Luckily it finally started. I hear its the first one in hours.. on a friday night. :[

Yeah I did the same yesterday, I was writing up that post and then when I re-clicked rose I was already in a game half way through!

I don't really know what the limitations of rose are so I don't know what is and what isn't possible but if they are going to stick with this new que system maybe it would be an idea to add something that will flag up when a game starts.
  • It comes up with a pop up message on your screen saying your game is about to start, maybe if you have sound activated it could voice that out too, that way I could still be doing something else but keep sound on and just listen out for that message.
  • Another thing could be when the game is about to start the rose screen could start to flash and bring it to the front. (I think something smiler was in RRE Plugin when someone whispered you but I cant be sure)
  • Another thing that was in RRE was setting up so you could forward whisper's, an idea with that could be you join up on the character you want to play with and if your on another account farming or something if you have whispers forwarded to that character then you could get a whisper to advise you the game is about to start, so it would work like as soon as the game starts the system messages the character that has joined... but if you have whispers forwarded it will forward that whisper onto that character.

Version 24:
Added a /forward [name] command, which allows you to specify a character to pass on all whispers to. Whispers from this character will be forwarded back to the person who sent the last whisper (allowing "r and /r to function as intended with forwarded whispers). Whisper forwarding can be turned off with /unforward.

Adding things like this just help improve the system but obviously not fix the problem.

#98 Kermaperuna

Kermaperuna

Scout Representative

• Members
  • 1073 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 05 May 2012 - 04:21 AM

I think if you want to do some spawn killing in draconis, that's impossible and you will be doing alone against 15 people, because most of time your team mates will ask you to regroup in the crystal area as a defender to prepare for another wave of attacks, however that is based on my experience so far, and at least for those games I joined!

Then I'll be going alone against 15 of you, shouldn't be a big deal.

#99 solovenomore

solovenomore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1177 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 05 May 2012 - 06:17 AM

Ha...ha, maybe you are so called real pro, but I think you will fail, anyway, good luck in your journey to the hall of fame in the spawn killing, cheers! :)

#100 IncredibleHulk

IncredibleHulk

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 06:26 AM

i'm an old player on leonis wayback 2008-2010, xvegeta of kyoudai sucks LOL

so stop being arrogant , dont make orig kyoudai looks bad bec of their weakest member. :heh:

Edited by IncredibleHulk, 05 May 2012 - 06:27 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users