AzzyAI 1.50 beta - 2/28 - Dev 17 posted, Eira fixes - Page 5 - Homunculus Headquarters - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 4 votes

AzzyAI 1.50 beta - 2/28 - Dev 17 posted, Eira fixes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
520 replies to this topic

#101 SirDillhole

SirDillhole

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 03:27 PM

OOh that fixed it. The value was 2. Thanks Azzy

#102 indr

indr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 273 posts
  • Locationkerala , india
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:16 PM

i downloaded from your link only , but it says dev 9 under the config screen ......

#103 SirDillhole

SirDillhole

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:45 PM

Well another problem occurred, but I think I know why. Everytime my Dieter casts Caprice he pauses for about 2 seconds, is it because of the ASPD? It has 153 ASPD and I think this might be the cause, since when it was evolved with 180 ASPD it never paused after each cast of Caprice.

#104 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 01 October 2012 - 08:00 PM

i downloaded from your link only , but it says dev 9 under the config screen ......

That's the version of the config tool, dev 9 is correct for config tool (it's unchanged since dev 9)

Check the installed version by summoning the homun with the AI installed and /hoai on custom, this will create a file AAIStartH.txt in your RO folder, which lists the current version of AzzyAI installed

Well another problem occurred, but I think I know why. Everytime my Dieter casts Caprice he pauses for about 2 seconds, is it because of the ASPD? It has 153 ASPD and I think this might be the cause, since when it was evolved with 180 ASPD it never paused after each cast of Caprice.

http://forums.warppo...er-using-skill/

Edited by DrAzzy, 01 October 2012 - 08:02 PM.

#105 SirDillhole

SirDillhole

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 08:07 PM

Okay, at least I knew what might have been causing the problem. The thing is Dance Attack actually kinda helps the stuck-in-animation pose.

#106 SirDillhole

SirDillhole

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 12:59 AM

I got this error when I tried opening the Configuration

Posted Image

Anyway to configure it now?

#107 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 03 October 2012 - 04:56 AM

I got this error when I tried opening the Configuration

Posted Image

Anyway to configure it now?

Download .net framework and the config will run.
http://www.microsoft...t/download.aspx

If this does not work for some reason, you can do manual configuration, which is described in the included documentation.

#108 indr

indr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 273 posts
  • Locationkerala , india
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:35 AM

That's the version of the config tool, dev 9 is correct for config tool (it's unchanged since dev 9)

Check the installed version by summoning the homun with the AI installed and /hoai on custom, this will create a file AAIStartH.txt in your RO folder, which lists the current version of AzzyAI installed

yeah the version is correct only.....but homu soemtimes doesnt attack lol and let me die..even if i sit or stand soemtiems it ont attack ,even if monsters hit it, it will saty like that..i tried /hoai when that happens then it get corrected and do 3 to 6 kills , again after soem time it stps hitting......

#109 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:45 AM

yeah the version is correct only.....but homu soemtimes doesnt attack lol and let me die..even if i sit or stand soemtiems it ont attack ,even if monsters hit it, it will saty like that..i tried /hoai when that happens then it get corrected and do 3 to 6 kills , again after soem time it stps hitting......

If you wish to sit while using AzzyAI, please set DoNotUseRest - by default, AzzyAI will go non-aggressive when the owner is sitting.

In order for me to investigate this I need more information:

Do /hoai, until it says customized.
Summon homun, on a map and in a location where you've observed this bad behavior.

Type /traceai, and stand there while the homun fails to attack things.

Then, type /traceai again.

Now, there will be a file called TraceAI.txt in your RO folder. Send me that file, along with AAIStartH.txt and AAI_ERROR.log (which may or may not be present in your RO folder).

#110 Azerk

Azerk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
  • Server:Chaos, ex-Valkyrie

Posted 04 October 2012 - 04:01 PM

Today I tried to use the UseCastleRoute feature. And I put this line in the M_Extra.lua to try out.

MyRoute={{47,97},{41,90},{54,90}}

Then I set the UseCastleRoute to true, it didn't work.
Then I set UseIdleWalk to circle, cross, square and random. Its walking but no castling
But then I tried route_linear and route_circle, this error pop

Posted Image

#111 SirDillhole

SirDillhole

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 04:53 PM

Azzy, how many clients can one open up before your AI bugs out?

I'm thinking of making like 2 or 3 Alchs to just have it sit down and AFK down in OD2...

#112 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 04 October 2012 - 05:07 PM

Thanks, I'll look into the route walk issue.

You should be able to run as many accounts as you want without issues in 1.50 and later.

#113 SirDillhole

SirDillhole

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 05:18 PM

Okay nice.
I'll start making 3 more alchs then haha

#114 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 07 October 2012 - 12:11 AM

Getting dev 12 together. Last call for bugs in dev 11.

Azerk's issue appears to be that he put MyRoute into M_Extra instead of H_Extra - missed that big while I was reading his post the first time :-(

************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Value of '100' is not valid for 'Value'. 'Value' should be between 'Minimum' and 'Maximum'.
Parameter name: Value
at System.Windows.Forms.NumericUpDown.set_Value(Decimal value)
at AzzyAIConfig.HomTactControl.set_TACT_SKILL(String value)
at AzzyAIConfig.HomTactControl.listBoxTactics_SelectedIndexChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.OnSelectedIndexChanged(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.WmReflectCommand(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.269 (RTMGDR.030319-2600)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
AzzyAIConfig
Assembly Version: 1.30.0.3536
Win32 Version: 1.30
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Gravity/Ragnarok%20Online/AI/USER_AI/AzzyAIConfig.exe
System.Windows.Forms
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.278 built by: RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.282 built by: RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.269 built by: RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Xml
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.233 built by: RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Anyways, my homunculus never comes back to me when it kills something. It only comes back when it's "idle" and circling around me. Might this be the problem?

Wow. This is quite a bug.

How the hell did I put out 11 versions without anyone running into this bug?

It happens when you set the skill pull-down to an option other than "Always" or "Never" and then switch to a monster that has the tactic as "Always" or "Never". Fixed for dev 12.

Edited by DrAzzy, 07 October 2012 - 12:57 AM.

#115 Anchors

Anchors

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 929 posts
  • Server:Chaos, when it's up

Posted 09 October 2012 - 02:58 PM

My jello -> derpicorn just learned Stahl Horn. In tactics for Orc Zombies, I've set him to Skill Class: Any skill, but he no longer uses Caprice against Orc Zombies, regardless of whether he's on cooldown from casting it on something else.

Is there a way to get him to use both skills against monsters with specified tactics? Is there a way to get him to prioritize Stahl Horn over Caprice?

<edit>Also, is there a way to get him to use level 1 Stahl Horn in a monster tactic but level 5 Caprice without changing general settings to level 1 Stahl Horn?

Edited by Anchors, 09 October 2012 - 03:00 PM.

#116 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 09 October 2012 - 05:44 PM

My jello -> derpicorn just learned Stahl Horn. In tactics for Orc Zombies, I've set him to Skill Class: Any skill, but he no longer uses Caprice against Orc Zombies, regardless of whether he's on cooldown from casting it on something else.

Is there a way to get him to use both skills against monsters with specified tactics? Is there a way to get him to prioritize Stahl Horn over Caprice?

<edit>Also, is there a way to get him to use level 1 Stahl Horn in a monster tactic but level 5 Caprice without changing general settings to level 1 Stahl Horn?

1) This is correct behavior. Homun S skills are prioritized over old skills when Skill Class: Any is set, and since there's no cooldown on Stahl Horn, there will never be a time when it can cast caprice but not stahl horn, unless it doesn't have SP for stahl horn. Hence, it will never cast caprice.

2) See above answer.

3) No, there is not. This would add considerably to the complexity of monster tactics files, and would involve a level of complexity i'd rather not bring into the AI. You can globally adjust the level of Stahl Horn using the BayeriStahlHornLevel option.

#117 Anchors

Anchors

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 929 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 05:58 PM

Hmm, is there then a reason why he doesn't outright spam stahl horn? Once he uses it to one-shot a target that just spawned nearby, it takes a couple seconds (thought it might've been the auto skill delay. but it seems longer than 400ms between stahl horn finish and next stahl horn cast...) for him to use it again. In fact, rather than just start casting it again (taking advantage of its long range), he runs over and melee attacks it a couple times, and only then recasts stahl horn.

I've just changed auto skill delay to 100ms and will take a look at his spam rate tomorrow~ Thanks for the info!

#118 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 09 October 2012 - 06:20 PM

Stahl Horn has a 3 second global skill delay, (but no skill-specific cooldown). (is that 3 second value right, or can you exceed that manually casting with default AI? I can't check, since I don't have a bay)

Today a player reported to me in game that they were getting an error "attempt to index global outfile" on line 2996.

This is due to missing "data" folder in USER_AI, to fix it, create a folder inside USER_AI and name it "data" (without the quotes).

Edited by DrAzzy, 11 October 2012 - 01:19 PM.

#119 Anchors

Anchors

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 929 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 01:59 PM

It might be 3 seconds - from playing around yesterday, there seemed to be a period where I couldn't recast it, just no indication on his skill icons as there is with Caprice. I'll test when I get back home.

<edit>He can definitely attempt to cast it before the 3 seconds are up. He just doesn't. o.o

Edited by Anchors, 10 October 2012 - 03:24 PM.

#120 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 10 October 2012 - 04:06 PM

Yes, homun global delay is not shown on skill icons. There is no indicator for when you are in global delay.

He doesn't because it would screw up skill use counting if I tried to use it during delay (for example, you say "I want to cast stahl horn once", and then it tries to cast it during delay - the AI has no direct way to know if the skill is being cast successfully, so it will end up not using skills on a monster you want it to skill on, for example). So the AI keeps it's own global delay timer, based on values recorded in the skill info file.

If you can provide the correct delay for Stahl Horn, I will correct it in the next version - but I need to know what number to change it to, and whether the number is the same for all levels (When I was writing the AI, I used the 3 second all level figure that was in the widely circulated homun S skill info document at the time)...

I currently do not have access to a Bayeri, though, so I can't get the correct values without help.

#121 HighperB

HighperB

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 02:54 AM

Awesome !!
Many thanks to you for such a very incredible AI for homun.

But I've got something wrong.
My homun didn't go back around my character when enemy monster already died.

I need your help to advice how to fix aboves?

Edited by HighperB, 13 October 2012 - 05:11 AM.

#122 LazyLazy

LazyLazy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 05:51 AM

anyone here know how to set my azzy to make my sera cast pain killer to me and party member

#123 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 16 October 2012 - 11:16 AM

Dev 12 released.

No fix for the issue with Stahl Horn because I have been unable to determine what the correct after cast delay is. I really need people's help here, because I don't have access to a bayeri.

GUI issues fixed.

Improved logging for Route Walk, specifically castling route - Azerk, try this out, and take a TraceAI if it's not working and send that to me.

Auto-friend of homuns of multiple accounts running on same computer added.

Various minor logging changes.

Awesome !!
Many thanks to you for such a very incredible AI for homun.

But I've got something wrong.
My homun didn't go back around my character when enemy monster already died.

I need your help to advice how to fix aboves?

How far away from you is it staying?

It should go back to within 2 cells of you (by default - this is configured by FollowStayBack option)

If it's not, can you post screenshots or RO Replay video of the behavior?

Edited by DrAzzy, 16 October 2012 - 11:19 AM.

#124 Anchors

Anchors

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 929 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:06 PM

Whoops, forgot to come back to this topic... /swt

Did a little bit more testing. I think 3 seconds is accurate, and I must've been lagging or something before (or all the time, but it seems to be ~3 during blocks of non-lag).

#125 Azerk

Azerk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
  • Server:Chaos, ex-Valkyrie

Posted 16 October 2012 - 05:00 PM

Installed 1.50 dev 12 earlier, this error pop when theres other homunculus around (i think).
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users