Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:25 AM

Really??? that newbie pkers clan are here? ROFL

#52 RoachCoach

RoachCoach

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:07 PM

Yes we are still here. EDITED...This party belonged to interex. That cleric up top belongs to 27 an interex raider. EDITED. I also edited punch's first post with some random kills. Got another 2swords member. Shame they don't want peace.
Posted Image

Its funny I keep having people get mad about me killing them when EDITED. Always crying that I should go to tg or cd. I have fun EDITED. If someone says I am pking them and they are not in leodel or 2swords they EDITED. I am not going to pk orlo anymore either. And yes I do kill botters in ruins, it is just really difficult to kill a party that has three clerics auto healing and a million spiders trying to eat my soul.

Edit: one last thing After killing some boostment ant botters I ran into this guy: Its Iheartyae from aceofspades on his alt champ.
Posted Image
Edit: Got him a bit later lol still only self buffed Posted Image

lol look at him run
Posted Image

Edited by RoachCoach, 25 November 2012 - 02:40 PM.

#53 RoachCoach

RoachCoach

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:04 PM

I know double post, sorry lol
Fought a judgement scout in dod today, he didn't like that I was EDITED. He had a cleric healing him, and a raider setting me on fire. Fail man...just fail. And no I wasn't going back in to give you guys a second chance, there is to much in the item mall right now you could use. Like I want to fight some judgement guy who is full boosted, blessed, and sigled, with two people helping him. Dude its a game, quit throwing so much real world money at it. Might not have won if he was fully buffsetted instead of cleric buffed, but hell for once I was better buffed than a judgement guy. lol
Posted Image
I have promised him a rematch self buffs only, maybe I can get him to do a best of five with wooden arrows and no food? who knows..I prefer fair fights.

Edited by RoachCoach, 25 November 2012 - 02:41 PM.

#54 Craft

Craft

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 319 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:05 AM

Edit: one last thing After killing some boostment ant botters I ran into this guy: Its Iheartyae from aceofspades on his alt champ.
Posted Image
Edit: Got him a bit later lol still only self buffed Posted Image

lol look at him run
Posted Image

WOW OMG! You're so pro man killing a caliburn champ. SO PRO! WOW! AND YOU EVEN SS'd it! MAN YOU MUST BE SO PROUD! GG YO!

Edited by Craft, 22 November 2012 - 12:07 AM.

#55 RoachCoach

RoachCoach

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:32 AM

The ss was from him getting away and calling me weak after dealing with some botters, the you have gotten message was from when he borrowed a sf from his main champ iheartyae. You seem kinda mad though, whats your ign? Have I accidentally killed you thinking you were someone important or something?

It was just two self buffed people fighting, my champ can hold his own vs a scout when we don't start a mile apart both self buffed so I thought it was funny a trash talker was running. You can just keep bumping my buddies thread though, love ya man keep the rage flowing.

Edited by RoachCoach, 22 November 2012 - 12:35 AM.

#56 jaymes20

jaymes20

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:53 AM

LOL iheartyae coz my bro using it zzz

#57 RoachCoach

RoachCoach

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:05 AM

LOL iheartyae coz my bro using it zzz

Why is it so common for people to account share these days? Everyone I kill loaned their guy to their pet squirrel or something. squirrels were not meant to play video games people! Every time you loan your toon to a squirrel it gets killed by someone in a fair pvp. Than when you buff up out of view and do a a rematch its always you piloting it, funny how the ability to buff without someone watching makes people so much stronger. And less likely to be their little brothers.(boosters are bad kids)

Besides mister interex guy, you already said if you ever fight me again that you will wait about four minutes before going in. Because you don't want to fight me with my self buffs intact, even if you boost.

Edited by RoachCoach, 22 November 2012 - 01:10 AM.

#58 jaymes20

jaymes20

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:28 AM

LOL, account share? coz were on the same house ofc.. cant u see he doesnt have items -.- so i let him play tht champ? rmmber when i pvp u 1v1 in d0d u lost using my champ :)
tbh, you said ur lucky i didnt kite u LMAo.
u never fight fair tho..
i rmmber im gonna 1v1 memories then u helped him when he`s goin to die :) cute.

Edited by jaymes20, 22 November 2012 - 01:31 AM.

#59 RoachCoach

RoachCoach

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:44 AM

LOL, account share? coz were on the same house ofc.. cant u see he doesnt have items -.- so i let him play tht champ? rmmber when i pvp u 1v1 in d0d u lost using my champ :)
tbh, you said ur lucky i didnt kite u LMAo.
u never fight fair tho..
i rmmber im gonna 1v1 memories then u helped him when he`s goin to die :) cute.

At least there is one person who doesn't think I am xmem..lol
I was just pointing out, that of all the times I have fought the Iheartyae toon, the one time it stood and fought me and won was when I didn't watch it buff. Of course, it was a fair fight vs a scout that didn't want to kite you to death, I was giving you the respect of a fair fight. I didn't call the bird, I didn't kite. It was just a scout letting a champ beat the hell out of it. I thought it was a fun test. But when I said I would use the tools a scout has you simply refused to fight. Claimed you would just sit outside till my self buffs wore off, because there was no way your champ could beat a scout that used its speed. I still thought it was a good fight, no biggie.

In an unrelated news story, I got to fight an aceofspades raider in a fair fight today, had to take a ss because he was crying about im food. He boosted mid way through, here is him admitting it:Posted Image

He came out and full boosted, so I did as well. During our second fight he alt+f4'd to keep from dying, claimed he had went to war lol. He appeared in about the time it takes to start a client, crying that I was saved by him going to war. So funny. Since he was crying about food for some reason here is a ss of our first fight, the one he boosted in so I went ouside. Accidentally took it, but it shows I was wasn't using im food. Hell I didn't have any on my bar. Im food on a non hp buffed hawker class is pointless anyway. 14k life divided in half is 7k. Thats damn near what dealer pots give ya. Only a fool would use them in a self buff fight, or someone really desperate for that extra bit of health. If you need to cheat that badly, just join a clan that will teach you what gear to use.
Posted Image

Edited by RoachCoach, 22 November 2012 - 02:55 AM.

#60 jaymes20

jaymes20

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:13 AM

just to correct you , u called ur bird that time its just tht i do have 2 aoes so i can sweep it with those without targeting it.

Edited by jaymes20, 22 November 2012 - 03:14 AM.

#61 iBarbielx

iBarbielx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 126 posts
  • Server:Guess what :P

Posted 23 November 2012 - 12:37 PM

you dont have theraider123 and mizmoqoh on your list :P

#62 RoachCoach

RoachCoach

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 01:09 PM

I was too drunk to get em lol. What I get for hunting people after a night out.
Edit: found one I got a ss of, the other one was lost when I went to war. Funny I only got on last night to run GA before I was going to go to bed and ended up hunting pkers and botters some more. I was set to go to GA for like four hours before it sent me. All that waiting and I get put on def.
Sorry to sweetpansy for killing you last night, I was drunk and really did think you were seriously still mad.

Edited by RoachCoach, 23 November 2012 - 01:32 PM.

#63 kwayan19

kwayan19

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1031 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:37 PM

LOL... didnt even knew this clan existed

#64 iBarbielx

iBarbielx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 126 posts
  • Server:Guess what :P

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:43 PM

I was too drunk to get em lol. What I get for hunting people after a night out.
Edit: found one I got a ss of, the other one was lost when I went to war. Funny I only got on last night to run GA before I was going to go to bed and ended up hunting pkers and botters some more. I was set to go to GA for like four hours before it sent me. All that waiting and I get put on def.
Sorry to sweetpansy for killing you last night, I was drunk and really did think you were seriously still mad.

LOL XD

#65 RoachCoach

RoachCoach

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:48 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

I have been asked to edit why these guys were killed, no problem. Judgement guys, two different fights one was a 4v1 that I showed up for to make it 4v2 and they died. Didn't get proof from the sf champ, shame.
Second fight was one I was called into, killed hello and the rest ran off. Needless got arrowoflove during that one, but we already put its confirmed up.

Edited by RoachCoach, 25 November 2012 - 02:37 PM.

#66 RoachCoach

RoachCoach

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:54 AM

Had my first loss in a straight up friendly pvp, libidoman of judgement got me in a best of five. I only got him once, I need more practice. Of course he handled his win with grace, and we will do it again soon.

#67 Kermaperuna

Kermaperuna

Scout Representative

• Members
  • 1073 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:15 AM

This thread is pure win. People so mad.

#68 BrougSupport

BrougSupport

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 144 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:40 AM

This thread is pure win. People so mad.

The ones who are mad are the noobs they pk. They should try real pvp'ers.

#69 kwayan19

kwayan19

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1031 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:37 AM

pk kerma!! he will be happy

#70 AndriodX

AndriodX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:45 AM

this clan rules ;p

#71 iMatt

iMatt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1539 posts
  • LocationMunich, Bavaria

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:58 PM

haha this clan is funny - but not yet as good as balahura - i<3balahuraTV haha

#72 RoachCoach

RoachCoach

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 07:43 AM

haha this clan is funny - but not yet as good as balahura - i<3balahuraTV haha

I agree, nothing beats their videos to be honest. i just wish they were more active so they could post more. Hell I wouldn't even mind being in another of their videos, I feel kinda cheated only being featured killing one of them.

Edited punch's first post to take some of the hate out of it, the kill confirmed list was a little mean. Added more people to it, there is no naming and shaming on these forums so I don't want people to think any name on that list is accused of anything. They are not. Most names on the list are just pvps, so don't whisper me in game claiming I am saying you did something wrong.

This list is just a collection of names, that's all. There is nothing deeper to it, and we are not trying to skirt around any rules with it. Just a pvp list, which is within the rules. If you have a problem with being listed let me know, if you have a valid reason I will do any editing necessary.

Edited by RoachCoach, 03 December 2012 - 11:40 AM.

#73 teddybeara

teddybeara

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 06:29 PM

just in from the new kid. wimpychick sent me some kill confirmed where her and really got interex in a 2v4. the new girl is slowly learning.
Posted Image

Edited by teddybeara, 03 December 2012 - 06:33 PM.

#74 AndriodX

AndriodX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 06:36 AM

proness.

#75 tristenlr

tristenlr

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts