11/29 Thursday-tastic maintenance 12:30pm - Page 8 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

11/29 Thursday-tastic maintenance 12:30pm

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
232 replies to this topic

#176 Soulkyoko

Soulkyoko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:26 AM

^Jeez, think I'll take 2 just in case on my enchant trip.

#177 Datrax

Datrax

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 171 posts
  • Server:Valkyre

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:10 PM

is the code reedemer stuff coming or do you just tricked us ? you said it will come on friday now its sunday and nothing happend.

#178 Banjo03

Banjo03

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 264 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:25 PM

is the code reedemer stuff coming or do you just tricked us ? you said it will come on friday now its sunday and nothing happend.

They posted on Facebook that it would take the weekend to process it, so maybe on monday.

#179 Datrax

Datrax

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:30 PM

They posted on Facebook that it would take the weekend to process it, so maybe on monday.

oh ok thank you

#180 BlackTimo

BlackTimo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 03:09 AM

TY gm because u make GX class look pathetic. GX suck in TI, in MVP and WoE, accept breaking emp. ty im 150 and forever alone no party for me, ET , TI or anything,

#181 Healingslave

Healingslave

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 174 posts
  • Locationa land down under
  • Server:Valk

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:48 AM

be nice if they could update forums with news like that or heck even put a note in the patch screen i noticed that is one thing there terrible at informing people its kind of sad really

#182 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

Posted 02 December 2012 - 02:52 PM

be nice if they could update forums with news like that or heck even put a note in the patch screen i noticed that is one thing there terrible at informing people its kind of sad really

I've asked that they do that multiple times since most of us read the forums & not FB but for some reason every now & then they still post things on FB even though they know we are asking questions in the forum about it.

I was just about to post myself asking where the Black Friday stuff was that they promised us we would have last Friday. I don't know why it would take the weekend to process when there is hardly anyone there doing anything over the weekends.

TY gm because u make GX class look pathetic. GX suck in TI, in MVP and WoE, accept breaking emp. ty im 150 and forever alone no party for me, ET , TI or anything,

LMAO GX's suck huh. That's news to me. I haven't even made it to GX yet & even as an Assassin before I did the rebirth & became an Assassin Cross, I was able to do TI's & solo more then I could my RG without even needing Pots. Maybe it's the skills you're using? Dunno but I love playing that character & can't wait to level up to a GX. As a GX you don't NEED a party to do everything, unless you're just not wanting to do things by yourself, or use pots if you need to.

Edited by Razzez, 02 December 2012 - 02:53 PM.

#183 Healingslave

Healingslave

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 03:54 PM

So as its monday where i am now that means its tuesday i have to wait till for the packs ?

#184 BlackTimo

BlackTimo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:27 PM

haha solo TI??? hahaha ive been ET with my GX, u know something, im useless from level 1 till level 100, haha i feel GX is a such stupid char, unbalance , unwanted char. now i know why those ppl hate GX so much. ITS useless.

#185 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 01:29 AM

GXes are okay at soloing MVPs (with EDP of course), can kill agi up MVPs with crit, can kill ghost MVPs with endow. Definitely not a core ET class though and not that party oriented. They really are a more pvp / woe class in general.

#186 BlackTimo

BlackTimo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:04 AM

haha what mvp u talking about??? pheeroni?? maya??? moonlight??? haha even level 70 LK can kill that thing.

#187 BlackTimo

BlackTimo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:23 AM

When i see ppl recruiting, gx is not needed, if i see my guild fb want to recruit ET, they said no GX allowed, Can gx break the emp fast??? the answer is yes with 187-193 aspd, how much time do u need to break emp??? 10-20minute if no ppl at the emp room. how about if got ppl in the emp room ??? i'll be useless and easy to get kill especially from magic attack. The fact is GX suck!

#188 Healingslave

Healingslave

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:48 AM

delete your gx then last month it was T_T i dont want to pay 90m for +10 certs this month its T_T my class is fail i wonder whats next..
complaining about everything wont really do anything go learn how to farm zeny go read a gx guide i know for sure gx can solo nidd your guild doesent want to take gx how about they take you just because your a guildy wrong guild there.

Edited by Healingslave, 03 December 2012 - 02:51 AM.

#189 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1777 posts
  • LocationZaius (Magma Fire)
  • Server:Chaos/Odin

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:59 AM

GX is not useless.. It's just you're not suitable into GX since you need supplies and some money sacrifice to maximize everything. For example, you're most likely auto-recruited when you act as G-Winger or recruiting party instead waiting ages on TI...

#190 Healingslave

Healingslave

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 03:53 AM

so now that i know its monday in the states wheres my lollies T_T did they post something on facebook ?

#191 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 04:16 AM

so now that i know its monday in the states wheres my lollies T_T did they post something on facebook ?

It's 5am their time, relax. Jesus.

#192 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

Posted 03 December 2012 - 04:35 AM

haha solo TI??? hahaha ive been ET with my GX, u know something, im useless from level 1 till level 100, haha i feel GX is a such stupid char, unbalance , unwanted char. now i know why those ppl hate GX so much. ITS useless.

I didn't say SOLO TI's.

I said "solo more then I could my RG without even needing Pots".

It's mainly sounds to me like your biggest problem is the gear you are using or actually the gear you are NOT using. If you want a good GX you have to spend some money on GOOD Gear. Like RT's for example.

If you still aren't happy with your GX & your own guild won't let you ET with them, it may or may not because of you being a GX, but all you have to do is use a different character. If you only made a GX then instead of complaining make another character. You can easily make as many as you want to. Unless you are just too lazy to do it :xd

You can have a new level 99 character in less then a day.

So as its monday where i am now that means its tuesday i have to wait till for the packs ?

Everything goes by server time. Not YOUR time :P

Server time is PST. It's barely Monday morning. Chill out & give them time to get in the office at least first :xd

Edited by Razzez, 03 December 2012 - 04:36 AM.

#193 Baturiano

Baturiano

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 3058 posts
  • LocationToronto Canada
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:51 AM

GX's can rip other classes with insane amounts of DPS. You can 1 shot people with CRS, you can stun lock them with crits or just completely wipe out recalls with Rolling Cutter. Learn to play the class before talking

#194 BlackTimo

BlackTimo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 06:37 AM

hahaha~ CRS??? haha totally suck skill eva, u died before u can accelerate that skill. Waste my time making stupid classes, GX use to be top class and number one choice to make, but now they just suck.

#195 Yggdrasil13

Yggdrasil13

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1116 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 07:51 AM

Don't blame your job coz you have no skill. WLs haven't started blaming yet lol

#196 Datrax

Datrax

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 07:53 AM

All i read is q.q

#197 mintypudding

mintypudding

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1306 posts
  • Server:Your Mom

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:41 AM

How long is the Ragnarok Tactics Event staying?

#198 ashS1

ashS1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1162 posts
  • LocationIndia
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:17 AM

that event is still there ?? Gotta take my aco to do it.

#199 mintypudding

mintypudding

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1306 posts
  • Server:Your Mom

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:28 AM

Me too! I want to finish it on Classic. :p_smile:

#200 Healingslave

Healingslave

Amateur Blogger