11/29 Thursday-tastic maintenance 12:30pm - Page 9 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

11/29 Thursday-tastic maintenance 12:30pm

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
232 replies to this topic

#201 mintypudding

mintypudding

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1306 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Your Mom

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:13 AM

I think it's a new game (on PS Vita?) loosely based on RO. There's a quest promoting the game and the reward is a cool-looking Faux Orc Hero Helm.

#202 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:24 AM

It's a PSP not PSV game

#203 Healingslave

Healingslave

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 174 posts
  • Locationa land down under
  • Server:Valk

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:25 AM

oh i remember that one like most quests just too lazy to do >_>

#204 mintypudding

mintypudding

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1306 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:31 AM

haha yeah it's not fun killing them one at a time with my sin

#205 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:45 AM

GX's can rip other classes with insane amounts of DPS. You can 1 shot people with CRS, you can stun lock them with crits or just completely wipe out recalls with Rolling Cutter. Learn to play the class before talking

Amen bro...

I've never seen someone complain so much just because they obviously don't have the proper gear & don't know how to play their character. I can definitely see why your guild doesn't want you on ET's with them & it has nothing to do with you being a GX. I can also see why you have such a hard time getting on party's with your attitude.

I mean if you want to complain about a class then at least use one worth complaining about like Dancer, Soul Linker, etc...Try playing one of those characters. You sure aren't going to be fighting any MVP's with them or doing any ET's with them. You'd be lucky to even do a TI with them :xd

#206 Healingslave

Healingslave

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 11:41 AM

oh really dancer cant get groups ? thats so sad.... there hawt that alone should get them grps

#207 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 03 December 2012 - 11:49 AM

lol I didn't say they couldn't get parties did I? I said they couldn't solo MVP's or do ET's :xd

Edited by Razzez, 03 December 2012 - 11:49 AM.

#208 BlackTimo

BlackTimo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 03 December 2012 - 11:54 AM

LOL, i got kvm weapon i got ceb i got hbp i got 2 rt dont talk to me about GX gear. Just piss me off

#209 BlackTimo

BlackTimo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 11:59 AM

im using GR card but still cant fight stupid AoE mvp,and i didnt get my 193 aspd as well. just depend on my kvm weapon this,using two bakonawa also useless jst added 4 aspd. Ohther job also can make 193aspd

#210 Healingslave

Healingslave

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:00 PM

well if you say its not your gear then its your attitude or your just crap at a gx or even both.

#211 BlackTimo

BlackTimo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:08 PM

im pissing off because u guys talk like kindder garden. IF i recruit ET or TI i even dont want gx in my party, they are useless.

#212 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:21 PM

im pissing off because u guys talk like kindder garden. IF i recruit ET or TI i even dont want gx in my party, they are useless.

Maybe it's your attitude LMAO

#213 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9326 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:28 PM

I can solo to Fallen Bishop in ET with my GX. It's also possible to solo TI's. It may cost some edp but it isn't that hard at all. And parties will take a GX in as long as you know how to properly pull and maybe even kill.

#214 jeff19007

jeff19007

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1909 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 01:05 PM

http://playragnarok....ail.aspx?id=229

did you guys got your bonus in renewal??

Edited by jeff19007, 03 December 2012 - 01:05 PM.

#215 Baturiano

Baturiano

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 3058 posts
  • LocationToronto Canada
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 03 December 2012 - 01:08 PM

hahaha~ CRS??? haha totally suck skill eva, u died before u can accelerate that skill. Waste my time making stupid classes, GX use to be top class and number one choice to make, but now they just suck.

/facepalm CRS weak? It has more damage potential than GoH how is that weak? God, I cannot believe players nowadays.

im using GR card but still cant fight stupid AoE mvp,and i didnt get my 193 aspd as well. just depend on my kvm weapon this,using two bakonawa also useless jst added 4 aspd. Ohther job also can make 193aspd

What element is the MVP? Use the proper element for the right MVP. If you're having problems facing MVPs with your decked out gear you need to stop pay 2 win and start play 2 win.

Edited by Baturiano, 03 December 2012 - 01:13 PM.

#216 Brenson

Brenson

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 03:57 PM

uhh i'm soloing the high TI right now with my GX, how am i useless? I've never once had a complaint when i party. Dang with my pdodge gear on i can mob much faster than a MS sura and barely take any damage. To top it off i'm a complete n00b at GX compared to the majority that are on. Epic WoE/PvP gear doesn't necessarily mean you're gonna be pro at PvM/ET/MVP, even i know that.

Here's the strat i've been using lately: Pdodge equip then blaze past the MS sura and grab a mob, backslide to the MS sura and pop cloaking exceed to drop off the mob on the sura. While the killers are handling business you run ahead again grab another mob...rinse and repeat. I have no MVP cards, no gods, no KVM or any of that end game stuff. Heck my default armor is a +5 valk armor of ares hahah!

Edited by Brenson, 03 December 2012 - 04:23 PM.

#217 Healingslave

Healingslave

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 04:15 PM

http://playragnarok....ail.aspx?id=229

did you guys got your bonus in renewal??

ill tell you when i log on but i highly doubt it gravity or warp portal or whoever runs iro these days has shocking customer service i half expect it to be next week.

edit. no nothing yet typical

Edited by Healingslave, 03 December 2012 - 04:20 PM.

#218 mintypudding

mintypudding

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1306 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 04:20 PM

I didn't receive the Black Friday bonus items yet but I spent my KP at the last minute so I'm probably at the back of the line.

#219 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1777 posts
  • LocationZaius (Magma Fire)
  • Server:Chaos/Odin

Posted 03 December 2012 - 04:20 PM

/facepalm CRS weak? It has more damage potential than GoH how is that weak? God, I cannot believe players nowadays.

What element is the MVP? Use the proper element for the right MVP. If you're having problems facing MVPs with your decked out gear you need to stop pay 2 win and start play 2 win.

just ignore what he said anymore, what's the relation of GR and KvM when he's fighting MVP and do TI????

it's just same when someone said battle AB is suck when you're using a ROD !!!

#220 Healingslave

Healingslave

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 04:22 PM

I didn't receive the Black Friday bonus items yet but I spent my KP at the last minute so I'm probably at the back of the line.

doubt that has anything to do with it i spent all my money at the start and still nothing

just ignore what he said anymore, what's the relation of GR and KvM when he's fighting MVP and do TI????

it's just same when someone said battle AB is suck when you're using a ROD !!!

just ignore everything he says infact if i had a ignore list on the forums i would add him, the vibe im getting is he doesent want to learn QQ alot and expects to be spoon fed.

Edited by Healingslave, 03 December 2012 - 04:26 PM.

#221 Datrax

Datrax

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 171 posts
  • Server:Valkyre

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:52 PM

it's not that it takes more time to add the black friday stuff what pisses me off but the fact that they are tellin' us nothing is what makes me mad :p_ang:
don't tell me they posted stuff on fbook ... perhaps some people don't won't to give some internet concerns not every data about them !!

#222 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:54 PM

maybe it's because you can't spell or speak right

Even with the gear I said you still have to know how to use your skills. You still have to have built the character correctly with the right skills & stats.

If you recruit for sure no one will want to be on your party with you attitude. You are right about being useless but it's not because of you GX :p_omg:

I think we all said this long ago. No one is making you play your GX.

You can create & play any other character you want. I'm sure you'll find a reason to complain about whatever character it is.

Grow up & quit complaining about everything over & over again :p_sad:

#223 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:00 PM

Maybe we have to wait till Friday Dec 7th for the boxes. They're already 3 days past due.

#224 Healingslave

Healingslave

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:11 PM

ah pointing out he cant spell or speak correctly is a bit harsh as english is probly a second language for him whats wrong is his attitude.

on the note of boxes i really dont know what to say haha i would moan and complain but i get the feeling this is the norm for gravity so boxes will arrive when they arrive and next time they have a event like this i wont be spending extra kp i figured from the last event those angel doll hats (i missed out on the +10 certs one) i got items late because well i didnt spend enough so this time around i spent 300 on wpe and the same stuff happens haha.

#225 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:52 AM

i agree about it prolly being a 2nd language for him but not about it being harsh really because i wouldn't have even said it if it hadn't been for his comment about us talking like kindergarten or something...

i never even knew the doll hat event was going on since there never was anything posted about that one till after it was over...typical

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users