5/29 Early Patch Notes - Page 4 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

5/29 Early Patch Notes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
157 replies to this topic

#76 Lunebeam

Lunebeam

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:30 AM

Dark priest, going to need my devil carded helms for that one. Going to be annoying for any melee character that gets by with the witch/alarm mask combo. But, plenty of blue potions.

Joker with its OCA drop would have been nice to get some money and rarer cards in the system. Had enough skeleton prisoners and enchanted peach trees to last until december. Assaulter would be killing people left and right, that can hit hard even on vit builds with cheap gear.

Assaulter, injustice, rybio, and Hell Poodle. The sonic blow themed Ti.

#77 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9326 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:32 AM

people would log in get the reward and log off.... they were supposed to revamp him but never did...

I remember I was joking with my guildie about when they took Quen out to be fixed up. "Daily Quen will be leaving for a few weeks in order for us to make a few fixes" and I told my guildie "Kinda like how the summoner was gone for just a few weeks" which was quite a number of months. and he still hasn't come back. I suppose Daily Quen has suffered a fatal accident during his vacation.

#78 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:34 AM

hes being held by botters so the GMs wont do anything about the rising bot population

#79 Moogle

Moogle

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1289 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:37 AM

Hey oda, are we gonna get daylight savings bug fix this maintenance? The bug has been plagueing the RO community for ages! I suggest changing the 23 hour cooldown to 22 or 20 hours. Anything other than 24 hour cooldown is good. Making it 20 hours really dont break anything. What do you say?

Edited by Moogle, 29 May 2013 - 08:38 AM.

#80 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

Posted 29 May 2013 - 09:20 AM

• Strange Orc activity has been seen around Prontera.. it is almost as if they are planning something... something dark

Whatever you do please don't keep spamming additional announcements. If you are going to continue to do so at least give us an option to turn them off :p_swt:

Is anything being done to fix the bug with the Silverline exchange for Class A Coins?

Edited by Razzez, 29 May 2013 - 09:22 AM.

#81 AmonRA

AmonRA

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1927 posts
  • LocationUS
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 May 2013 - 09:23 AM

Whatever you do please don't keep spamming additional announcements. If you are going to continue to do so at least give us an option to turn them off :p_swt:

You dont miss the Orc lady love? >:

:heh:

Well, Anubis i think is good mid turn in, the problem for soloing with my GX is the damm aspd from ancient mimic >:

#82 koramar

koramar

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 09:47 AM

I thought they took out the double EXP already? Also will they be putting in the June Groove Pack this week too?

Edited by koramar, 29 May 2013 - 09:47 AM.

#83 MordredKiller

MordredKiller

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1531 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 29 May 2013 - 09:51 AM

Double exp for one week more pls

#84 beaupoem

beaupoem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4239 posts
  • LocationMora

Posted 29 May 2013 - 10:02 AM

Is anything being done to fix the bug with the Silverline exchange for Class A Coins?

what bug? i haven't used it in a while

#85 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9326 posts
  • LocationBehind you?

Posted 29 May 2013 - 10:23 AM

Strange Orc activity has been seen around Prontera.. it is almost as if they are planning something... something dark

So uhh.. What does this mean? Increased orc spawns or is there a quest somewhere?

#86 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 10:58 AM

So uhh.. What does this mean? Increased orc spawns or is there a quest somewhere?

this.... whats the deal with the orcs?

#87 Denji

Denji

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 10:59 AM

They are planning to make printers have a night cycle. F34r the dark.

Kindle turns prontera into printers.

Edited by Denji, 29 May 2013 - 11:00 AM.

#88 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9326 posts
  • LocationBehind you?

Posted 29 May 2013 - 11:03 AM

this.... whats the deal with the orcs?

I'm beginning to think that may just be setting up the idea for the orc themed anniversary quest stuff? And maybe there was absolutely nothing added that is actually orc related this maintenance.

#89 strafe247

strafe247

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 516 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie / Ymir

Posted 29 May 2013 - 11:05 AM

Orcs dropping MCAs again? :rice:

#90 teffalockheart

teffalockheart

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 513 posts
  • Server:Chaos in Classic

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:04 PM

Orcs dropping MCAs again? :rice:

since when?

#91 hmc317

hmc317

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1461 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:18 PM

since when?

the geffen orc invasion quest from valentines day. The orc woman mvp that spawned could have dropped/stolen MCA. There would always be a bunch of rogues and sins camping her. I didnt find out about it until after quest was over, when someone mentioned it on forums. Really stupid, if u ask me, cuz it was a unadvertised or mebe even unintended drop from her, and the few who knew took full advantage of that. Thats why after quest was over, there was an influx of chats up in eden selling mca.

#92 hmc317

hmc317

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1461 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:21 PM

what bug??? I used it last week and did not notice any bugs. Could u please elaborate, so i dont fall prey to the same bug. Thanks <3

#93 killedbytofu

killedbytofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2212 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:a laggy one

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:32 PM

low ti sucks ass. i just had blind, curse, bleeding, and silence all at once. gg

#94 Dirsion

Dirsion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 489 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:44 PM

wait so whats with the orc thing? i was thinking it was a huge invasion like geffen? so is there a quest or not?

#95 teffalockheart

teffalockheart

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 513 posts
  • Server:Chaos in Classic

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:51 PM

the geffen orc invasion quest from valentines day. The orc woman mvp that spawned could have dropped/stolen MCA. There would always be a bunch of rogues and sins camping her. I didnt find out about it until after quest was over, when someone mentioned it on forums. Really stupid, if u ask me, cuz it was a unadvertised or mebe even unintended drop from her, and the few who knew took full advantage of that. Thats why after quest was over, there was an influx of chats up in eden selling mca.

ok, that is the true face of our 'adorable' community. broken game played broken community

#96 hmc317

hmc317

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1461 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 01:22 PM

low ti sucks ass. i just had blind, curse, bleeding, and silence all at once. gg

Curse- carry some holy water
Blind- get a blinker/dark blinder or hotkey one of ur equip with dex/luk, and do a quick swap after blind ends.
Silence- green pots
All easy to get and do, thats wat i did on my guy in low TI.

Bleeding- thats a tuff one, ungoliant card is expensive, dunno of any good cheap options for that one.

#97 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1777 posts
  • LocationZaius (Magma Fire)
  • Server:Chaos/Odin

Posted 29 May 2013 - 01:32 PM

and no one vends it like stupid and greedy. Being 100m-110m I told people to just vend it and either me or random people buy it (90m-99m) and yet no one doing it or rarely seen in ragial... Now seeing those MCA still open on chat, proved no one buy it...

#98 killedbytofu

killedbytofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2212 posts
  • Server:a laggy one

Posted 29 May 2013 - 01:45 PM

Curse- carry some holy water
Blind- get a blinker/dark blinder or hotkey one of ur equip with dex/luk, and do a quick swap after blind ends.
Silence- green pots
All easy to get and do, thats wat i did on my guy in low TI.

Bleeding- thats a tuff one, ungoliant card is expensive, dunno of any good cheap options for that one.

haha the tis not that bad, i was just kidding. but the status effects are pretty lame. blind is currently bugged so once you got it youre screwed cuz you cant very well flywing away from party. the bleeding is whats really brutal. at low lvl its like a death sentence

#99 rhammha

rhammha

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 02:33 PM

Are you fixing zen cast time???

3 sec cast time is alot please fix this..

#100 Kieri

Kieri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2995 posts
  • Server:Nothing.

Posted 29 May 2013 - 03:05 PM

Are you fixing zen cast time???

3 sec cast time is alot please fix this..

You mean revert to the iRO custom.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users