5/29 Early Patch Notes - Page 5 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

5/29 Early Patch Notes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
157 replies to this topic

#101 teffalockheart

teffalockheart

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 513 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos in Classic

Posted 29 May 2013 - 03:33 PM

Are you fixing zen cast time???

3 sec cast time is alot please fix this..

:wall: :bash: :wall: :bash: :wall: :bash:

Edited by teffalockheart, 29 May 2013 - 03:34 PM.

#102 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9326 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 29 May 2013 - 04:05 PM

It looks like the orc event is just a few orc warriors spawning in prontera fields..... is that all it was supposed to be? lol.

#103 RedXIII

RedXIII

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 May 2013 - 04:21 PM

Why aren't my Eddga shoes working on TI maps?

#104 NukeDuke

NukeDuke

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 700 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 04:58 PM

Don't see why zen have to be fix, sura is already ridiculously overpowered.

#105 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 05:23 PM

Can we trade in our stupid costume doubles at all? I can't do anything with them ~_~

#106 Praetorius

Praetorius

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 May 2013 - 07:29 PM

Please fix Green potion not curing blindness.

#107 sb120495

sb120495

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2356 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 29 May 2013 - 07:32 PM

Hey Campitor can we start the new quest?If so,where do we start?

#108 renouille

renouille

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 2448 posts
  • LocationUS
  • Server:retired

Posted 29 May 2013 - 07:33 PM

Please fix Green potion not curing blindness.

Green potions do cure blindness. The bug is that curing blindness doesn't restore hit.

#109 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 29 May 2013 - 07:35 PM

whats up with the GM team lately? the maint notes are vague, questions never get answered, tickets take forever to get answered and when they do get answered the answer is either wrong or them asking for information you gave them in the original ticket, all kinds of bugs being ignored... woopty do theres a new game on warpportal... just take some of the people from the Maestia section to work on RO1.... nobody plays that game anyway they wont miss the support...

#110 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

Posted 29 May 2013 - 11:14 PM

You dont miss the Orc lady love? >:

:heh:

Well, Anubis i think is good mid turn in, the problem for soloing with my GX is the damm aspd from ancient mimic >:

Not no but Hell NO! :xd

what bug? i haven't used it in a while

what bug??? I used it last week and did not notice any bugs. Could u please elaborate, so i dont fall prey to the same bug. Thanks <3

Every time I have tried to exchange Silverline for Class A Coins it shows that they aren't available. Now after they did maintenance it finally does list Class A Coins, which it hasn't but still doesn't allow an exchange for them.

Posted Image

P.S. I have over 100 Silverline so this isn't the issue :xd

Edited by Razzez, 29 May 2013 - 11:16 PM.

#111 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 29 May 2013 - 11:56 PM

As if you guys haven't been spamming enough already you are now going to start spamming about the forums. C'mon already seriously. Implement an option for us to disable these messages just like we can choose what other messages we can & can't see :p_swt:

#112 meli

meli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2688 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 03:12 AM

The option to get A class coins has always been "exchange to low coin - 10 silvervine" so I dunno what you mean.

Edit; you can EDIT your post instead of double posting. You're "spamming" as well.

Edited by meli, 30 May 2013 - 03:13 AM.

#113 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 30 May 2013 - 03:39 AM

The option to get A class coins has always been "exchange to low coin - 10 silvervine" so I dunno what you mean.

Edit; you can EDIT your post instead of double posting. You're "spamming" as well.

If there are A, B, C, etc... Class Coins then A Class Coins are not the same as the lower Class Coins. The machine messed up before on me & I was given B Class Coins instead of A Class Coins when I exchanged the Silverline.

No -_-. I guess you didn't notice that I did edit my post. It's not spamming to post something one time.

You must not have understood what announcements I was referring to, that have been being spammed, for some time now. I wasn't referring to people that double post the same messages over & over again :p_idea:

#114 meli

meli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2688 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 03:54 AM

I recently exchanged silvervine to low coin and I got the usual 26-27 A class coins. So you might wanna report in case you used the wrong option.

(Double posting is still spam).

#115 RedXIII

RedXIII

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 04:32 AM

Is there any post where i can read the entire specification of this change on the god ítems again?

Why not turn back the god ítems as they used to be before changes instead of leaving it for renewing each month?

#116 Nero89

Nero89

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 833 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 30 May 2013 - 04:59 AM

Super easy low TI omg /giggle 9k times! hoho~~

#117 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 30 May 2013 - 06:25 AM

I recently exchanged silvervine to low coin and I got the usual 26-27 A class coins. So you might wanna report in case you used the wrong option.

(Double posting is still spam).

Thanks for the info on the coins. I didn't want to take a chance & have the same thing happen twice ;)

& that's what I said :p_hi:

#118 kenastic

kenastic

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 256 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 03:45 AM

Can G.M/ Mods please check my ticket 3BE-1939FA62-0119. It was submitted 2 days ago and i still haven't got reply yet. I need your support for my MVP Card Trade. Thank you very much :p_sick: :p_sick:

#119 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 31 May 2013 - 08:51 AM

Can G.M/ Mods please check my ticket 3BE-1939FA62-0119. It was submitted 2 days ago and i still haven't got reply yet. I need your support for my MVP Card Trade. Thank you very much :p_sick: :p_sick:

Just to let you know they probably won't reply for at least two weeks if that. Oda has already said that Billing & Accounting Issues are a Priority for some reason.

It took me that long to get a response to mine. Also posting in the Maintenance thread won't help get them to look at a ticket really tbh.

If it ends up not being taken care of in a couple of weeks then I would pm one of the CM's.

#120 killedbytofu

killedbytofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2212 posts
  • Server:a laggy one

Posted 31 May 2013 - 10:55 AM

Just to let you know they probably won't reply for at least two weeks if that. Oda has already said that Billing & Accounting Issues are a Priority for some reason.

It took me that long to get a response to mine. Also posting in the Maintenance thread won't help get them to look at a ticket really tbh.

If it ends up not being taken care of in a couple of weeks then I would pm one of the CM's.

billing and accounting should be its own department with its own people answering emails. the way they are running this business is so ass backwards. and yes it should be a priority. they had to give us those x2 exp events to make up for the weeks that people couldnt even get VIP because the site was down. the handling of peoples money should be their top priority. matters in a video game should always come second

#121 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 31 May 2013 - 10:58 AM

It is it's own department, but since the GM Team is considerably larger than that team and because many of the issues require GM support beyond what the billing team is able to do by themselves (anything involving ingame item restoration issues for example) they are assisting our billing people.

#122 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 31 May 2013 - 12:59 PM

billing and accounting should be its own department with its own people answering emails. the way they are running this business is so ass backwards. and yes it should be a priority. they had to give us those x2 exp events to make up for the weeks that people couldnt even get VIP because the site was down. the handling of peoples money should be their top priority. matters in a video game should always come second

I not only agree but know for a fact that it is a separate department.

It is it's own department, but since the GM Team is considerably larger than that team and because many of the issues require GM support beyond what the billing team is able to do by themselves (anything involving ingame item restoration issues for example) they are assisting our billing people.

Oda, like you say it is a separate department. Billing & Accounting Tickets are answered by completely different people then Tech Support Tickets. So to use the excuse that Tickets are not being replied to, in 24-48 hours like they had been, & are taking multiple weeks instead, due to the fact that Billing & Accounting is the Priority right now is completely wrong. Whether or not issues require GM support or not doesn't change & has never made a difference. Tickets have always been answered regardless of whether or not anything needed to be taking care of by a GM or not. If it was something that did require GM support then we were at least told we would have to wait on one to fix the issue. Not all Tickets sent in require GM Support.

I've been sending PM's to you & Warnhal because their is something wrong, with the Support Center, that is preventing me to even logon. There is no way to even reset a password & the forgot my password is sending me the wrong account info even though I am using the correct email address. I receive my ticket information to the same email addy. Yet it's sending me an old account that is not in use even. So I can't even access my current tickets.
Warnhal isn't even reading his PM's even though he has been on multiple times. This has been since 5/25.

#123 josechen

josechen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 938 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 31 May 2013 - 03:44 PM

gm please stop this fcccc bots, they r farming the machine of the investmenst system in prontera omfg now that dude X omfg have 3 bot farming the machine

Edit: Please do not post the names of others accusing them of things on these forums. Send a Support Ticket.

Edited by VolunteerMod05, 02 June 2013 - 10:28 AM.

#124 Azyrk

Azyrk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1884 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 31 May 2013 - 03:46 PM

zen zen zen zen zen zen zen!!!
PLEASE!

#125 Facekiller

Facekiller